Full Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short time, during which I was lost to Dawn's incredible tongue and all of the wonderful things it was doing to me, I started at a loud sound. My mouth separated from Carrie's so I could look for the cause. My mother also looked up, twitching and gasping like I was, to locate the source of the disturbance.

It was Gigi. He was standing at the lift with a finger on the operating control. The big van was being slowly lowered to the floor as he looked back at us with a mischievous smile.

"That's my bro," Dawn declared from below, "Always thinking."

She'd stopped licking my snatch and now rose to kiss my mouth, bathing my lips in my own juices for hot moments before pulling me away from the car with that grin. That grin excited me.

Mom, looking as high as I was, was escorted by Dave and Dick, one on each side, towards the lift with Carrie following behind. We all stood around where the rear of the vehicle would be once it finished its downward descent, watching with expectations as though it were being handed down as a gift by the Almighty himself. As it turned out, it sort of was.

It was one of those extra-long vans, the sort used to transport passengers. It was dark metallic green with black tinted windows that allowed no view of the vehicle's interior whatsoever. On the sides, white letters printed out, "First United Pentecostal Church". After it was all the way down and Gigi let go of the button, Dave opened the rear doors allowing us to see inside.

The interior walls and ceiling were upholstered with beige crushed velvet. The windows were covered with dark brown curtains which were open at present, allowing the diminished fluorescent lighting through the one way windows as were two large sunroofs in the ceiling, also tinted. Beginning at the back door and stretching to a little more than two thirds the length of the oversized cargo area was a very cozy looking bed, neatly made with a dark brown, quilted spread. Four matching pillows lay against the beige upholstery, two to each side. Beyond the bed and across from the side doors was a small sink with faucets set into the top of a cabinet and, beside that, a short table/work surface with drawers and what looked like a mini-fridge underneath. The driver's area was walled off in the same beige crushed velvet, but with a heavy curtain made of the same material as the bedspread covering the narrow passage between the two seats. It was like a little motel room on wheels.

"Uh huh," Mom observed while managing a knowing smile, "how convenient."

Gigi smiled back at her, asking, "Would you believe it just happened to be in for a steady bearing?"

"No," she replied.

I laughed with everyone else as he and Dave helped her through the open doors and up on the bed. Once they had her inside on her spread knees, they started unbuttoning her blouse the rest of the way while Carrie removed her shoes. Dick climbed in, getting on the bed behind Mom to unclasp her bra, and a moment later she too was completely naked.

As Carrie followed her husband through the breach, Dawn pulled me away and around to the right side of the 'church van'. She opened the sliding door for me and stood back, gesturing with her free hand towards the interior. The look she gave me made me giggle again as I entered, getting's Mom's attention.

She was still on her spread knees. Dick was positioning his head between them, face upturned and ready to enjoy what the other two men had tasted while she looked at me. Although smiling widely, her expression was almost one of guilt as Gigi and Dave, both as naked as her now, knelt to either side of her. Her hand was wrapped around each of their cocks, slowly stroking them while they played with her boobs.

As Dawn crawled in behind me, I smiled at my mother and said, "Right on, Mom."

That's when Dick began teasing her pussy with his tongue, making her jerk with sudden pleasure. Carrie, having removed her denim shorts to show she wasn't wearing any panties, grabbed her husband's cock and started licking it. I was giggling again, this time at the renewed realization that I was involved in some very kinky group sex with my mother as the star of the show.

Dawn guided me to a seat on the bed, then laid me down so that the top of my head was almost touching Dick's and I was looking up at the bottoms of Mom's heavy boobs as the guys fondled them with tongue and fingers. Seconds later, Dawn's knees were straddling my head and I was looking up at the same view of her that Dick had of my mother. Her panties were gone and I stared at her beautiful sex, her dark, full lips and the well-trimmed little patch of black hair, her thick white cream as it oozed from her opening. Running my hands up her tush, then to her lower back, I raised my head and took a small, experimental lick from it. She flinched and her tasty, viscous fluid stuck to the end of my tongue and my lips, creating a string of her desire that wouldn't break as my trembling tongue drew more from her generous opening.

I loved it.

Looking up, I saw she and Mom deep kissing while Mom's hands continued to pump the two cocks, squeezing harder and producing pre-cum from their tips. It didn't make me jealous, or bother me in the slightest. I knew Dawn's feelings for me and it wasn't as though I was under any illusions about how sexual relations worked in this social circle. Carrie had said I'd be shared with others at times, so why shouldn't I share Dawn with others, including my mother? (Especially my mother, since seeing her making out with women really turned me on.)

Stroking Dawn's lower back, rubbing and lightly caressing her sides with my nails to bring out goose pimples, I licked deeper and deeper, feeling her pre-cum all over my lips until I just held her to me and sucked it from her. Her body bucked and jerked against my face, but I held her there while I wantonly drank her in. When I noticed her clitoris, erected beyond her hood as though begging for attention, I let go of her opening and began licking that, enjoying her renewed, electrified gyrations as she and my mother moaned into each other's mouths.

After a little while, when I could feel her getting close, I reached up, grabbed Dawn's boobs and began sucking at that clit, loving the feel of the hard little nub in my mouth and how it drove her crazy. I could feel her getting even closer, really close, as I kneaded her orbs and pulled at her nipples.

"Ahh, fuck, yes!" she cried. "Fuck, yes! Oh, Darin baby, suck m-my clit! Oh god, she's so good! A- Ahh, baby, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Uhhhhhhh, ffuuu-!!! ... OHHHH, FUUUUUUCKKK, BABYYYY!!!"

Suddenly, a lot more of her delicious essence came fourth in a spurting spray. She bucked violently, her eruptions continuing, but I held her tightly by the top of her hips to my mouth, sucking her clit all the way through her squealing orgasm until I knew she could take no more.

When I looked up, face covered with her flowing love, she was no longer making out with Mom, was in fact looking down at me with a totally blown away expression that made me so happy that I gave her such an orgasm. And who knew I'd be so good at licking pussy?

Mom was now down on all fours, moaning as Dick licked and fingered her slit. She had Dave's cock in her hand and, wide eyed, was just then touching its broad head with her lips. She left them there for an instant, perhaps wondering what to do next. It struck me that this might have been the first time she'd ever given a man a blowjob and I watched her suck from its tip as her lips slowly enveloped the entire head. Dave groaned and stroked her hair back from her face so he could see her perform this naughty act on him.

Her moans were growing louder, higher as she humped Dick's face. She was getting close and I suddenly had a perverse interest in watching my mother orgasm. I think Gigi did too. As Carrie sucked his hard, slick shaft while riding her prone husband, he watched Mom intently, obviously getting off on what was happening with her as much as to what Carrie was doing to him.

Dave, his hand resting at the back of Mom's head to hold her hair, gently pushed his pelvis up, shoving his cock further into her mouth, spreading her lips obscenely, her soprano vocalizations becoming frantic as Dick drove her to the brink of climax. With my own hand on top of his, I smiled at Dave, pushing Mom's head down further on him while I addressed her.

"C'mon, Mom, suck him like you mean it."

"Mmmmmm! Mmmm-(choke!)-mmmgfff! Gffff-gkkk! (slup!)," she replied.

Slobber somehow escaped the tight seal of her lips around Dave's cock, running down his shaft and to his balls as she practically gagged on his hardness. Dave looked at me with an expression of surprise and extreme pleasure, making me giggle again while I pushed my mother down a little further.

She must have liked it because her body chose that moment to climax. She let out a long, high pitched note around Dave's meat, her eyes rolling back in her head while her pelvis jerked violently. She tried to close her legs but, of course, Dick's head was in the way. She couldn't even move as his arms were wrapped around the small of her back, hugging her tightly to him as she totally freaked. I wish I'd had my phone handy so I could have recorded it, but it's not like I'll ever forget even a single detail of the spectacle.

Carrie came as she watched, squealing around Gigi's meat as she bounced up and down on her husband, her small, perky tits barely bouncing with her motion.

Mom's orgasm was at least as good as the one I gave Dawn. Dave and I let her raise her head to catch her breath, a veritable stream of saliva gushing from her open mouth as she fixed me with a wasted expression. Dick had let go of her and was backing out from between her thighs as she smuttily swayed and rotated her hips. She wanted more and, watching Gigi disengage from Carrie, I knew she was about to get it.

Positioning himself on his knees directly behind her, he placed his hands on her hips, holding her still while he pushed forward, a pained expression on his handsome features as he filled her full of the meat Carrie had just been sucking on.

"Aaaahhhhh? Ohhhhh?" she cried, looking away from me and back at the man who was giving her a different, more satisfying kind of pleasure, desperately begging, "Ohhhh, yeesss, fill meee!"

Dave, I guess having waited long enough, grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and forced her open mouth back down on his big, wet cock. This time, Mom sucked eagerly, her head bobbing up and down as fast as it could on such a large tool while she continued to grip it at its broad base. Gigi indeed filled her, his own eyes rolling at the pleasure, and soon started pumping her, his pelvis slapping her ass with each rhythmed thrust until she was again wailing around Dave's cock.

I looked at Dawn, who was also watching what was happening with my mother, and she looked back at me with an odd expression that made my chest feel all fluttery.

"Sugar... be a naughty little pussycat and give Carrie what you gave me."

I looked at Carrie again, now on her hands and knees beside Mom, but pointed in the opposite direction. Dick was just then aiming up on her pussy as I looked back at Dawn, unsure. The fact that none of the men even tried to touch me wasn't lost on me, and I wanted to be sure I wouldn't end up accidentally doing something that would upset her, but that odd little smile persisted.

"Now?" I asked, excited, but also hesitant.

"Sure. Lick her clit for her and make her cum again."

"... His cock will be right there. I might-"

"Well," she interrupted," I guess whatever happens... happens."

Giving her a soft kiss on the side of her neck, I breathily asked, "Are you sure?"

"Mmmm... Uh huh."

With one last search of her beautiful eyes, I turned to carry out her wishes, a lot more excited now than hesitant. In fact, any real hesitation I felt had to do with a more logistical problem. The only way to get to Carrie's pussy was to get on my back and squirm my way, first underneath my mother, then to the tattooed blonde. A last look at Dawn revealed that she still wore that odd little smile, and I then began to have an inkling as to its meaning.

Once on my back, I started out on my short journey and, as I expected, Mom's boobs, bouncing with every one of Gigi's thrusts from behind her, started slapping my face, their hard nipples brushing and grinding across my lips.

And I liked it.

I'm not sure if it was just because Mom's got a great set of tits, if it was because I was just really horny, or because I knew Dawn was watching, or because I'm a lot more perverted than I realized, or all of the above, but I liked it. I don't just mean the feel of it either, but also the wrongness of it, the very fact that they were my mother's tits.

But I kept squirming until I was underneath Carrie, her pussy directly above me and being fucked at an easy pace by Dick's big, hard cock, gleaming with his wife's juices. Her clit was erected and easily found by my tongue, prompting a higher note of ecstasy from her and a repositioning that dropped her pussy further down, almost pressing my head to the mattress. Now it was Dick's balls that were gently slapping my face while my mother's tits were slapping and caressing my own.

I loved the feel of both these incidental contacts, as well as the feel of Carrie's clit at the end of my teasing tongue as I spread my legs as far as I could out of pure, slutty horniness. All of these sensations, both physical and psychological, I savoured as though they were the most sumptuous feast I could have imagined after having starved for a week.

Also as I expected, my tongue couldn't help touching Dick as he ground his wife, my own incidental contacts with him becoming less and less incidental. I stopped licking, fastening my lips to her clit to suck instead, letting them also press against the front of his shaft as it pumped in and out of her soaked pussy. I sucked and worked her button with my tongue as I tasted her hot syrup, fresh from Dick's hard member. He exited her, his cock paused for a moment before it wedged itself between my open mouth and Carrie's clit.

I held it there with my lips as he humped her love button, snaking my tongue over his veiny length as it sawed back and forth. It was a surprise when he came, wildly spurting all over Carrie's pussy and my face as he moaned in a voice that was high enough that it would have been comical under different circumstances. He kept stroking, sandwiched between the cleft of Carrie's pussy and my lips until he finished ejaculating every drop of his hot cum. Of course, some of it got into my mouth, but that was okay.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Carrie looking down, watching the explosion, and I felt her suddenly tense up. She yelped higher and higher as my mouth worked Dick's still hard cock against her cum drenched clitoris and I found it necessary to hold her in position while she came, her own thick juices running over my face and into my mouth to make one sticky, yummy mess.

I actually giggled when, out of the blue, I pictured Kendra and Tiffany standing around at the mall, teasing the men with their saucy little outfits and wondering where I was.

But the group positioning was shifting. Carrie was barely finished her orgasm when I had to move to accommodate Mom being laid on her back. Dave and Gigi were switching places, Dawn's brother moving behind Mom's head, her face upturned between his thighs as Dave got between her spread legs. I watched the wide cockhead of the shop owner authoritatively part Mom's pussy lips and disappear just beyond them.

"Uhhhh! Awwww, fuuuuuck...!" she wailed as Gigi set his swollen balls on top of her pretty face.

She started licking and groaning as Dave took his time filling her, my mother's pelvis undulating erotically. I watched her reach up and over Gigi's dark thigh, her long fingers with pastel pink nails, the accent finger done with little purple jewels, wrapping around his proud cock as Dave finally filled her with his own, pressing hard up against her to make sure.

I was kneeling directly at her side, taking all this in from a ringside seat as Carrie and Dawn entangled themselves in a sixty-nine, Dick watching them while stroking his half softened rod. I watched Carrie and Dawn, enjoying that quite a bit until my attention was gradually captured by Mom's breasts again. I loved the way they quivered to her movements, their large areolas and tall, erect nipples, the way they had felt slapping my face, then caressing my own boobs...

Without really thinking, I straddled her waist with my back to Dave as I leaned over, allowing my tits to hang over hers, again feeling our nipples brush against one another. She seemed unaware of my taboo act, busily writhing to Dave and greedily sucking at Gigi's balls while jerking him off. Gigi's pre-cum seeping head was right in my face, and it struck me that it would be pretty cool for my mother and I to share his cock.

So I dipped my head, protruded my little tongue and licked up some of that pre-cum. I liked it and kept on licking, soon sucking at the tip. Just as my lips were covering the rim of his cockhead, Dave grabbed my hips and something a lot bigger than a finger pressed at my pussy. My eyes opened wide and I squealed around Gigi's head as my opening was spread for what must have been Dave's monster cock.

Mom, though unable to see, must have noticed that another woman was helping her with Gigi's member and began stroking it a lot closer to its base, giving me a lot more room on his length for sucking. She obviously wasn't aware that it was her daughter on top of her, sharing that cock as the broad tip of Dave's tool, lubed with her juices, took up residence just inside my opening.

It hurt, but in a strangely satisfying way. That said, I'm glad he didn't simply plunge himself in. Instead he worked himself around and in and out to gradually push a little deeper as I howled long, high notes that would probably have been a little annoying were it not for Gigi's meat in my mouth. It felt so good, so fulfilling, if I can be forgiven for this particular choice of descriptive. The further inside he went, the more widespread that satisfying pain became as my tunnel stretched around his cock, every vein and bumpy detail. It was like a prolonged, mild electrical current applied to my senses. I put up no resistance, letting him get to the bottom of me in his own time and fashion, pushing his cock forward and into me, pulling me backwards by my hips and thighs.

Despite the mind numbing, slow reaming I was receiving, I managed to keep it together well enough to slowly go down on Gigi's length, totally enjoying the act while also getting off on how Mom was busily licking and sucking away at the very base of Gigi's balls, close to his anus. My lips touched her hand and she took it away, allowing me to fuck a little more of his cock with my mouth.

"Gluu-uurrr-kkk!" was my only possible exaltation as Gigi's head found its way into my throat. "Nnnggglrrrrggghh!"

A fair sized wave of my saliva was making its way down the short length of cock that wasn't in my mouth and it soon began running down his balls, on its way to Mom's mouth as another wave escaped from around my lips. At the time, this had captured my perverted attention as I valiantly fought my own gag reflex. I began bobbing my head up and down on Gigi's cock as Dave was finally approaching my physical capacity, and a small voice from deep down inside assured that I was going to really enjoy being a slut.

By the time Dave had completely filled me, I was sucking like a little whore and very proud of it as Mom licked up my saliva and Dave took me to a place I never would have imagined existed, a place Drake obviously didn't even know about. I felt an orgasm coming up and I knew it was going to be a good one, one that I'd never stop or control even had I wanted to.