All Comments on 'Fun and Games Ch. 03'

by jm02201960

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Oh my...

You just described it perfectly. Thankyou!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
this series is for straight guys

This series has been the best introduction for straight guys to gay sex. I have no idea what truly gay men feel, but this captures what we predominantly straight guys feel when we engage in homosexual sex. It has no deep emotional component, but has its own weird pleasures. This make no sense if you think there are only gay and straight people, with nothing in between. But I think, as does this author, that sexual pleasure can be enjoyed with your own sex without "being gay". It is like speaking a foreign language. That you speak some French does not make you forget you are |English-speaking. You do not have to "emigrate" to the gay side just because you have sucked cock and enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Spot on

You hit the nail on the head. I'm emotionally straight, but can let myself enjoy occasional man sex. The problem with society is that if a mostly straight man admits that he occasionally likes a dick in his mouth, he is immediately branded as gay or confused. Most women can't handle the thought that her man isn't 100% straight...being 20% bi seems to equal 100% gay to most people. So guys like us just keep it to ourselves. All of my straight friends would flip out if they knew some of the things I've done, and it's not so central to my identity that I would ever risk telling them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
man sex

having tried sex with a guy, found it to be very fulfilling. i have been doing just oral, but tried anal for the first time and enjoyed it

.

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
No Doubts

Normally, I like a story to get right to the point and talk about the sex, but I liked your detailed description about the psychological and emotional impact of beginning to have gay sex. I have only had sex with one guy who was a gay virgin, but I told him the same thing; be really sure it's what you want because, even if you never do it again, you can't undo it and be sure you will have no regrets after the fact.

For my part, I had wanted it badly for a couple of years, I was physically and mentally elated, it felt natural and I have never wanted to be with a woman since.

I like to feel like the guy I'm doing it with to be a friend but, like in your story, I have never felt romantic feelings toward them. That's not to say that I would fight it if it happened. In a way, I kind of envy guys that are a happy gay couple. It might be nice to have that kind of bond, not to mention living with him, sleeping together and getting fucked every night instead of just having your buddy over for the weekend or now and then during the week. My buddy takes care of my needs but, if we lived together, I'd have his cock up my butt any time I could get him hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjm02201960@jm02201960
As a bi-curious married man, I find it cathartic to live out my fantasies through my characters. My characters indulge same-sex physical desires but their "emotional orientation" remains heterosexual. They lead complex lives in that regard, and I don't shy away from projectin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES