Fun & Games While the Cat's Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back, he took a moment to collect himself. "Are you ready for total submission princess?"

"I am," she whispered.

Taking her hand roughly, he pulled her away from the door. "Well, you must excuse me if I don't fully trust you," he growled as he yanked her deeper into the dark closet.

He slowly navigated through the inky blackness heading for the back of the closet. Holding his free hand out, he found the shelf where he remembered leaving the candle. He danced his fingers lightly along the shelf until he bumped up against it.

"I am going to let go of you for a brief second. Don't you dare try and run little princess."

"I won't," she meekly replied and, for once, meant it.

Dropping her hand, he fished the box of matches from his pocket. Turning back to after getting the candle lit, he was almost surprised to see her standing there, her head bowed, in such a docile manner.

"Good girl," he whispered as he shoved the box of matches back into his pocket.

"What are you going to do to me," she asked quietly.

"You shall find out in a moment little princess but, first, I have learned the hard way you are not to be trusted. I must secure you. Now give me your hand . . . quickly now."

He snapped his fingers as she held her hand out. He pulled her around so she was astride the twin scarves he had knotted earlier around the upper closet rod. Pulling her wrist upwards, he lopped the end of one of the scarves around it before securing it tightly.

The princess, her breath coming in shallow gasps, whispered as he secured her other wrist. "Please be gentle with me. I am an innocent virgin remember."

"Oh yes," he snickered as he checked both scarves making sure they were nice and secure. "An innocent virgin that teases like a decadent whore."

Turning, he blew out the lone candle and stomped out of the closet slamming the door shut behind him. "Please where are you going?" she whimpered. "Don't leave me alone in the dark."

Back outside in the bedroom, the monster took his time. Ignoring her increasingly desperate pleas-- her whimpering, even with the closet door shut-- could be clearly heard out in the bedroom, he entered the master bathroom.

He took a piss and then brushed his teeth—again taking his time. After splashing some cold water on his face, he stared at his image in the mirror. "Yeah, let her stew for a bit alone in the dark closet. Maybe she will think I abandoned her, and then when I finally return, she will be overjoyed and be ready to do my biding."

With this final thought clearly in mind, he went out and sat on the bed, but only after grabbing the raspberry flavored lube from the bathroom's medicine cabinet -- just in case. Silently he started to count to one hundred while listening to her quiet whimpers which, by now, were petering out.

It wasn't easy, considering the prize that awaited him inside the closet, but he managed to count to one hundred while barely moving a muscle.

One hundred. He stood up and walked to the closet door taking the lube with him—just in case. Opening it slowly he stepped inside. As he leaned against the doorway, a thin shaft of light from the bedroom candles allowed him to see her struggling against the scarves wrapped around her wrists.

"Is that you? Please don't leave me alone again," she cried in between her sniffling.

Had she been actually crying real tears? The quiet despair in her voice sounded real enough. He sighed as regret unexpectedly washed over him while he speculated if he pushed things too far by leaving her alone in the dark. His moment of quiet reflection was quickly interrupted by a small voice in his head speaking loudly—Remember her remorselessly teasing before you decide to feel pity . . . you stupid monster.

This lone thought spurred him into action. He quickly stepped inside the closet slamming the door shut, before kicking the shirts back into place plunging the closet into total darkness once more.

Feeling his way slowly in the dark, the monster listened to the princess' anguished cries starting up again with renewed vigor after he slammed the door shut. This only served to increase his desire as he drew nearer to her.

"Please, I want my Daddy back." This final supplication was so quiet and spoken under her breath-- as if she was speaking to herself-- he barely heard it.

But hear it the monster did just as he was reaching out for her. It gave him pause. His hand slipped down to his side as he spoke roughly to the princess. "What did you say?"

Thinking he might not need the lube after all, he reached out in the darkness to find the shelf so he could set it down.

"I . . . I want my Daddy back. No more monster. Pleaaasseee."

And just like that the game was over. He stepped forward putting his hands on her shoulders. "Oh honey, Daddy is here, baby. Right here. You are safe now."

His hands slipped around her waist, holding her tight, as she began to quietly sob. Bringing his mouth to her ear he whispered, "Yes baby, Daddy is here . . . I am here."

She pressed her nearly naked body back up against him. "I need my Daddy," she whispered.

He rocked her in his arms for a moment before turning her face toward him. Kissing her cheeks he felt them stained with tears causing his heart to wretch. "Jesus, let me release you. This has went too far."

Just as he started to feel around in the darkness for the scarves in order to untie her she said, "Wait. Don't release me. I still want to be your captive princess, Daddy, but . . ." He had just found the first of the knotted scarves and was beginning to loosen it from around the closet rod. "It is you, not the monster, I want to ravish my body . . . gently and sweetly."

"Honey are you sure? I mean things have went too far already . . . haven't they?"

"No, actually they have not. We need to end this properly and to be ravished is what I want and you deserve. Don't you want your plunder Daddy because your prize, your princess, your sweet baby girl, your innocent virgin daughter, awaits your gentle touch . . . bound and willing?"

Honey, I don't know--"

"Shh," she interrupted, "keep me tied up and take advantage of me. You have endured my teasing with honor and have earned your reward."

The thought of ravishing her body caused his cock to instantly stiffen. Guided by his hardening member below, he quickly tightened the loosened scarf back up.

"Daddy, can you light the candle again? I want to see you enjoy your prize."

"Is that what you are . . . a prize little girl?" he asked as the lone candle flared to life bathing them in a dim pool of light.

"The best prize ever I would think and one you very much earned tonight."

She watched him stare at her body; watched with amusement as his eyes instantly flickered down to her chest drinking in those pert little tits with their fully erect nipples.

Making her voice as soft and sweet as possible, she pleaded with him, "Please Daddy, I am cold . . . especially my poor little boobies. Warm them up for me. Please . . . pretty please."

He moved in behind her, placing both his hands on her shoulders. Lowering his mouth to her ear, he said in a low voice, "I shall do your bidding sweetheart whatever it may be. As always, I am mere putty in your hands."

"I know Daddy, and that is why I love you so. Now kiss me, touch me . . . all over."

Their lips found each other in the dancing shadows of the dimly lit closet. She was aggressive from the first, punching her tongue deep into his mouth and swirling it around just as his hands slipped down and cupped her tits.

After flickering his fingers across her nipples, while simultaneously pushing his tongue into her mouth, he felt her body jerk against him. Slipping his mouth down to her neck, his hands floated down to her ass.

He kneaded her ass with a pair of warm tender hands as she whispered, "Do I have a nice ass, Daddy?"

"Hmm, the nicest baby. I just wish these stupid panties weren't in the way."

"You can take them off if you want," she replied sweetly.

Slipping around to the front of her, he dropped to his knees. Twirling his tongue around her firm tummy, he used his fingertips to stroke her thighs up and down gently causing her to struggle against the ties that bound her to the closet rod.

"Please . . . Daddy." His mouth slipped lower, making its way down past her navel. "Take my panties off Daddy and kiss me there . . . in my secret garden of virginity that is desperate for your attention."

Her words inflamed his actions as he reached up with a pair of shaky hands and slowly, carefully pulled down his daughter's panties. Helping her step out of them, she was now stark naked except for her slutty high heels.

Going back to work on her body, he brought his lips again to that fantastic well-toned tummy of hers. Showering it with the lightest of kisses, he brought his hands up to knead her soft breasts just as he kisses skated lower.

Feeling his kisses approach her secret spot she whispered, "I have never been touched there, Daddy."

His voice shook with pent up excitement. "You want me to be the first?"

Leaning back to admire her body, he brought his hands down to her thighs parting them softly.

"Yes," she quietly responded as she looked down at him.

The intense hungry look on his face as he stared between her legs matched the yearning curiosity she was experiencing deep in her soul as she was about to have her pussy touched by another for the very first time.

Using one finger, he delicately brought it between her legs. He looked up at her, their eyes locking, as he brought his index finger up to his lips. He dampened his finger with a generous amount of saliva, as she watched anxiously, before he brought it back down and ever so deliberately pushed it up and inside of her.

She let out a soft sigh, and then a deeper hiss, as he wriggled his finger about exploring her virginity. Reaching over he grabbed the raspberry flavored lube and poured some onto his fingers.

Feeling the lube being meticulously spread all around on her secret garden, the princess closed her eyes as she felt his wet fingers dip in and out of her tight little cunt, before he lowered his mouth.

His tongue darted out tasting her for the first time. She tasted sweet-- like the freshest of raspberries, of course. Using his hands, he parted her thighs wider as his tongue dipped and swirled up and down the moist folds of her cunt.

She let out an audible moan as his tongue found her clit and began to slither all around it. Adding a finger to the mix, he slowly worked it up inside of her as his tongue continued it magical mystery tour in between her thighs.

He pulled back. "Does that feel good honey," he whispered while working his finger in and out of her faster and harder.

"Ohh, y-yes. Please . . . don't . . . stop, Daddy. Lick me some more down there."

Sliding his hands around to her back, he stroked that firm ass of hers while he lowered his mouth to her sweetness once more and begin to eat her out in earnest this time. Applying the lightest of pressure to her clit with his lips, he kissed it softly, before his tongue darted out. Flickering it all around rapidly, daddy's little girl shuddered as her moans of forbidden ecstasy filled the closet.

He used his hands, in tandem with his tongue, to bring her to the edge of her very first real orgasm. Reaching up he found her nipples and began flickering his fingertips over them lightly, to match the action of his dancing tongue down below.

Her moans were becoming louder, especially when he once again carefully inserted her index finger inside of her while his tongue continued to work its magic on her clit.

His tongue worked its way all around her magic bean sending her even closer to the edge. Her breath was coming in small gasps now, as his tongue flitted about her clit in a rapid fashion that had her struggling against the scarves as she whined for more.

Pulling back just for a second, his finger slipped out of her just as his tongue started a renewed assault. Licking and stabbing at her ripe little cunt, he flattened his tongue, gradually moving it up and down before settling on her clit once more. He tongue twirled out, faster now, and then slower, applying more pressure before he finished up with a flurry and sent her flying over the edge.

She bucked and heaved against the scarves as he brought his hands down to grip her lovely ass. Holding her bucking body in place, he caressed her clit with a final series of loving strokes of his tongue as the intense orgasm washed over her. Gripping her tighter, he pulled back to watch his young daughter trapped in the throes of climaxing.

Letting out a small little whimper, her body shook with the after effects of her orgasm as her breath came out in short little pants. Looking up at her, he smiled.

She finally recovered enough to speak. "Oh God Daddy, that was so good . . . so, so good," she whispered.

"I'm glad you liked it baby," he whispered back as he reached up and begin to undo the first of the scarves.

"You are releasing me?" She sounded almost disappointed. "But I haven't pleased you yet and I am ready to play our game again. I want you to force the innocent little princess to please the monster . . . please, Daddy."

"I suppose we could play again," he answered trying to sound casual although his heart was thumping away in his chest as the mere suggestion of playing their naughty game once more.

"So you want to be kept captive a bit longer . . . long enough maybe so the monster could maybe give the innocent little princess a big surprise."

"The princess likes surprises, Daddy, but of course, she is an insolent little bitch so you probably will have to fight her to get what you want."

He tore at the other scarf ripping it free from the closet rod anxious to get the game started again.

Wasting no time, he jumped right back into character as he barked, "Now turn around you spoiled little brat of a princess and put your hands behind your back."

The monster, not bothering to wait to see if she would turn around on her own, roughly twisted her around so her back was to him. Just as roughly, he used one of the scarves still attached to her wrist to secure her hands.

Deciding that things should end just as they started—in the dark-- he turned, and blew out the lone candle plunging the closet into utter darkness once more.

Determining it might be fun to play a bit of hide and seek as a prelude to things, the monster purposefully turned away from where she had been standing and took a couple steps back.

Using his best growling voice he said, "Where is my princess. I hope she is not trying to escape."

He flailed his arms around in the dark as the princess, picking up on what he wanted her to do, slowly backed away from him as he closed his eyes.

"Where are you . . . you little bitch?" the monster hissed into the darkness.

With his eyes tightly shut, he really did not know where she was at now. Then he heard the clicking of her heels tapping across the spacious closet. She was moving away from him to his right not bothering at all to try and disguise the loud clicking of her heels on the floor.

Tracking the sound, he kept his eyes shut and charged forward blindly. His aim was true as he slammed into her as she let out a small grunt. His hands were all over her naked body even as she begged for mercy.

"Please no," she whispered as he groped at her tits before reaching down and pinching her ass.

Wrapping his arms around her, he pressed his mouth to hers. He tried to kiss her, but she was back in good form as the reluctant princess. Whipping her head around away from his mouth, she tried to push him away.

"Oh so that is how it's going to be?" he snapped while opening his eyes. Bringing one hand up, he tangled it deep in her hair forcing her face upwards towards his waiting lips.

This time when he tried to kiss her she could not escape. He forced his tongue deep in her mouth while keeping one hand around the back of her head tangled deep in her hair. After several desperate kisses, he slipped his mouth down to her weak spot at the base of her hairline just below her ear.

Attacking her weakness with renewed vigor, she struggled in his arms briefly, before giving in as he slowly pushed her backward until she was up against the closet's back wall.

Bringing his mouth down further, the monster sucked on her tits, almost violently, as she trashed against the wall. His tongue stabbed her erect nipples again and again, before returning to her mouth.

In the darkness, their mouths crashed together as they kissed with a reckless passion fired by the wicked game they were playing. Finally, he could not take it anymore. His cock ached with hardness.

Reaching down, he ripped off both his jeans and his boxers in quick fashion as he hissed, "On your knees princess."

When she did not respond fast enough he helped her by placing both hands on her shoulders and forcing her down. "I said on your knees you little bitch."

The "terrified" princess let out a well-placed whimper as she was forced to her knees by the monster.

"Now open that sweet little mouth of yours as the monster has a surprise for you."

"What is it?" she asked with exaggerated naivety.

"You shall find out soon enough," he said as he held his stiff cock in his hand in preparation of guiding to her mouth. Using one hand to tilt her head up slightly, he reached down running his fingers along her mouth.

"Good, your mouth is open."

"Of course. The princess, is prepared to do thy monster's bidding . . . if forced to that is."

His cock bumped up against her lips. Her mouth was now tightly shut.

"I said open your mouth."

"No, never!" she spat at the monster wondering how he would react to her defiance.

She expected the monster would react with anger but instead . . .

Lowering his voice the monster spoke softly. "Please, pretty princess, can't you open that sweet little mouth of yours. I promise you will like your surprise."

He helped her back to her feet. Leaning in he whispered in her ear, "The monster is begging. Just do this one little thing for me and I shall release you . . . unharmed." He showered her ears with kisses as he whispered "please" over and over again.

Turning her face up, he kissed her gently several times on both cheeks. "You know the monster is so in love with the princess and that is why he attacks her."

"Really," she whispered back.

"Here let me show you." He brought his lips to her showering them with several tender kisses before she began to kiss him back. His mouth slipped over, nibbling on her neck, turning her to mush while his hands were busy cupping her small breasts delicately.

Turning his voice into a soft whine, he whispered to her, "Please, I beg of thee. Open your mouth and receive what the monster has to offer."

Moving back to her mouth, he kissed her again gently, before pulling back.

"The monster lives for his princess' sweet attentions . . . you must know that?"

"I do," she whispered.

His hands slipped over to her shoulders. Applying moderate force, he started to push her down. Sinking to her knees, the princess offered no resistance as the monster stepped back gripping his throbbing hardness in his hand.

Guiding it to her mouth, this time he found it most willing when it bumped up against her lips. Opening her mouth wide, she took him in until she could feel his hardness tickling the back of her throat. Letting his cock slide out, she circled the head of his penis with her eager tongue as he held it aloft for her.

Tipping his head back, the monster let out a long sigh as he felt her tongue slithering along his hard shaft teasing him, before she started sucking on him in serious earnest. Shaping her mouth into a tight circle the princess slurped her mouth up and down on his cock like the cheapest of back alley whores.