All Comments on 'Fun at Sorcery School Ch. 02'

by nikki_2021

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
seekertosecretsseekertosecretsover 15 years ago
Amazing

I love stories like this. Please continue the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
great

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

Normally I wouldn't read stories in this genre but I figured that I've enjoyed everything else you've written here so why not give it a chance. I loved it, it's so inventive and funny and the things she discovers about being a guy are so true (and I'm sure the truths he discovers about being a girl are too). When I started reading it the gender-swap really wasn't something I expected and it came as a very welcome surprise.

I guess the drawback to setting a story in a world with magic is that it makes anything possible so there's a very real risk of just getting silly with where the story goes, but you avoided that. I hope you write more of this, although I appreciate that when one writes something this good it's sometimes nice to just leave it as it is. Either way, great story.

johnaunejohnauneover 13 years ago

Great story. Hope we can hear more from these rascals, and some of their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love that magic!

Great work, I love the premise and it rolls along like it is happening to the reader in real time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HOT!!!

That was hot!!!

I love the whole girl is guy/guy is girl consept.

GrabenorkGrabenorkabout 6 years ago
Basically an X-Change story.

This is a delightful story about X-Change where magic and potions are substituted for the X-Change pills. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the idea of morphing and this is very frigging hot. Thank you.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Loved this section. I've always wondered 'how the other half lived'. To actually what sex was like for the woman .

Good job! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernikki_2021@nikki_2021
11896 Followers
December 2023 Wow, time flies when you're busy. You'll be pleased to know I am still writing, just struggling to find the time. I have posted a new story for you, Outback Affairs. Its about a family in remote Australia finding love ... with each other. Keep an eye out and I h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES