Fun at Sorcery School Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers

She showered first and then walked in her unfamiliar body to the boys dormitory, very conscious of the appendage that she now had between her legs and wondering if it wasn't perhaps in danger of getting caught between her legs as she walked.

When she reached the dorm, she did as she'd agreed with Ergon, retreating to the room that he shared with Bartram, Dean and Svern. Ergon had told her that he only ever showered in the mornings and not to go exploring too much. She stripped down to the boxers that she'd been left to wear and waited, wishing that perhaps she'd had a bit more time to question Ergon so that perhaps she could get involved in something fun rather than just hanging out in the room. She surveyed the walls, noting the posters for various sporting teams and of famous attractive women, mostly in only the skimpiest of outfits and was surprised to find that her cock was responding. Semi erect, it stood out quite noticeably from the boxers and she suddenly hoped that one of the other boys didn't walk in and find her like it. She hopped into Ergon's bed and waited.

Svern was the first to arrive and she said hello happily to him. Svern returned the greeting before mumbling something about being tired and needing to get a decent night's sleep ahead of the weekend when he knew he'd be short of it because of a party. Sarissa grunted acknowledgement, resisting her natural urge to start asking questions to explore the conversation further. She lay with her eyes barely cracked, wondering if she was going to get a chance to see his dick, but as Svern changed, he always kept his back to her and she wasn't treated to the enlightenment that she had hoped for.

It turned out to be the same when Bartram and Dean were similarly uncooperative with their modest approaches and Sarissa finally rolled over to sleep, disappointed but hopeful that the morning shower routine would prove more enlightening.

----------------

Back in the girl's dorm room, Ergon was almost asleep, wondering if Brandy and Edwina were ever going to actually come to the room and sleep or if they were off partying somewhere, when they finally snuck quietly in the door. Arathema was already sleeping soundly and the girls seemed intent on being sure that they didn't wake either of the other room's occupants. Ergon worked hard to ensure that they, like Arathema had, believed that he was asleep.

The girls undressed in the middle of the room, shedding clothes quickly, Ergon staring intently in the low light that came from the room's lonely window. Both girls had nice tight bodies he decided, Brandy somewhat curvier than Edwina, but in an enticing, womanly way, her breasts full and her hips seductively flared. Her brown hair hung almost to her waist as she released it from the pony tail that had contained it. Edwina was blonde and lithe in form, slender hips and with small, pert breasts. Ergon was disappointed when they both stopped undressing at the point that they stood in their underwear, but watched intently as Brandy got onto the lower bunk opposite where he lay only to be joined under the covers by Edwina.

He soon heard the tantalizing sounds of the two girls kissing, their lips smacking quietly together.

"Make sure they're asleep," he heard hissed from the bed, unable to tell if it was Brandy or Edwina that had spoken. Edwina emerged from the covers and moved towards the bed on which Ergon slept. As when Arathema had come into the room, he lay very still and focused on long, slow breathing, feigning a deep deep sleep.

"Sarissa," Edwina's voice hissed only inches from his face. He kept carefully composed and after a second hiss, heard nothing more.

"Arathema," came the next hiss, this time higher and above where Ergon lay. It was repeated as well and then Edwina crept back into bed with Brandy. The covers were discarded and as he peeked, he was treated to a silhouette of Brandy's large breasts hanging down toward where he knew Edwina was laying beneath her friend. Brandy's head lowered to Edwina's and the two girls were kissing.

Before long, Ergon saw the shadows moving and Brandy had moved down between Edwina's legs and he assumed she was tonguing her pussy from the motion that he could make out across the room. His hand strayed down to his pussy where his fingers stroked it and caressed his now wet lips, wishing that Sarissa were here, eating him like she'd done when he first took the potion.

"Turn over," he heard Brandy say and soon it was obvious that Edwina was on her hands and knees, her butt presented back to her friend. Brandy leaned in and started licking at Edwina's pussy from behind and then he heard Edwina moan, "Oh yes, you know I love being licked there, eat me baby." Shortly there after, Edwina whimpered and moaned and collapsed on the bed and Ergon assumed that she had orgasmed.

He waited to see what else would transpire, expecting Edwina to return the favour, but Brandy left her in the bed and climbed to her own bunk above.

Ergon played with his clit until he too came as he imagined what had been happening in the other bed all over again before finally falling asleep himself.

----------------

When she woke the following day, Sarissa nearly lost it completely. Fuzzy from sleeping, she'd not really remembered the events of the day before and so wasn't mentally prepared for the stiff cock that she found herself awakening with; that and a desperate need to pee. She took a few moments, lying in Ergon's bed with her still cock in her hand as she gathered her wits about her. The other boys were waking up too and stumbling from them bunks and off towards the toilets. She followed suit, dragging on a pair of pants in the hope that it would help hide the erection that she was sure every bloke in the dorm would be aware of.

She was surprised to find when she stood at the urinal that no one was looking. Ergon had warned her about the etiquette, but she struggled immensely, her eyes continually snaking sideways and downward to catch glimpses of the other boys' cocks. Of course, most of them were completely flaccid and at best there were a couple of semi-erect cocks, but no one seemed to have an erection, much to her embarrassment and disappointment. She carefully held the end of her dick and allowed the piss to flow from it in a warm stream, resisting the temptation to try writing her name on the urinal with the stream.

In the shower room, she finally got to see a bit more cock with some of the older boys stalking around the change rooms completely naked. From the size of the cocks that she saw, she suspected that it was only those boys who believed that they were above average that were brave enough to do this. Her suspicions were further advanced when some of the older boys were picking on another first year, teasing him about having a needle-dick or a pimple instead of a dick. Sarissa steered clear and kept out of the way. She showered quickly, resisting the temptation to cum in the shower, Ergon having warned her that people that took too long were often singled out for the wrong sort of attention. It wasn't easy though, it seemed as soon as she touched her cock with a soapy hand it sprang up with a life of it's own. She was starting to wonder how boys got through the day without groping themselves continuously.

Finding herself with a few moments alone back in the dorm room, Sarissa decided that she should do Ergon a favour. She pulled out her wand and did a quick engorgio charm on her cock before dressing so that she would be walking around with a somewhat larger bulge than otherwise. Then she went off to fraternize with the girls over breakfast.

She singled out Venus, knowing her to have an inordinately high sex drive. Sarissa used the fact that she and Ergon were friends to her advantage (knowing that Ergon would normally be way to shy to make any sort of move), moving in and asking if she could sit next to her, standing such that when Venus looked, she'd be confronted by the bulge in her pants.

Sarissa smiled inwardly as Venus turned to respond and saw her gaze linger on her crotch. She was surprised to find that just the fact that she knew that Venus was looking caused it to start to harden.

"Sure, grab a seat Ergon," Sarissa replied, tearing her gaze upwards to meet his. Sarissa put her plate down at the table and sat, making sure that she was close enough that with a little movement, she could brush her thigh against Venus' leg. She did it several times during the meal and noted that not once did Venus shift out of the way. In fact, she tried to engage Ergon in conversation a number of times and Sarissa did her best to act shy whilst dropping hints that she was interested.

As she was about to finish, she saw Ergon enter the hall as herself so stayed a little longer, noting that he was taking in every detail of who she was sitting with. He sat down opposite and ate quietly, responding quickly and succinctly to any questions that were leveled at him.

With the meal over, Sarissa and Ergon had to navigate their way through the day's classes until they could finally meet up again in the Storage room prior to the effects of the polymorph potion wearing off.

------------------------------

"So is there anything in particular that I should know about from last night or today?" Sarissa asked Ergon as they sat together in the storage room later that day.

"Um, Venus appears to have paid off a debt," Ergon said, feeling a blush rise in his cheeks.

"Oh damn," laughed Sarissa. "I hope you enjoyed it because I had certainly intended to."

"Hell yes I did," he laughed, "but I have to ask, just how long have you been swapping homework help for sexual favours?"

"Well not long, but long enough," Sarissa answered cryptically. She noted that the thought of Venus licking Ergon's pussy was causing her cock to harden again. "God, how do you ever keep this thing under control?" she laughed, grabbing her crotch to emphasize what it was that she was talking about.

"You don't," Ergon laughed in return, "You just have to hope that it behaves well enough not to embarrass you!"

"Ok, so we have about an hour before we return to our normal skins," Sarissa said, standing up and advancing on Ergon. "And in that time, I'm going to find out what it's like to stick a dick in a pussy." She pushed Ergon back down on the bed and moved over the top of him, feeling a strange sense of power as her physically larger body dominated the lithe form of her skin that Ergon wore as he lay on the bed.

She moved in and started kissing him, feeling her cock harden as their bodies were pressed together. Almost without thinking about it she found herself thrusting at Ergon, enjoying the pressure it caused on her erect cock as it was trapped between them.

Ergon spread his legs, allowing Sarissa to thrust between them, feeling the pressure through their clothes as she thrust and ground against his crotch. Sarissa desperately wanted more and urged Ergon to discard the clothes that he was wearing. She stood up and did the same, quickly returning to their previous position, their naked bodies now pressed against each other and the tip of Sarissa's erect cock poking at Ergon's pussy, desiring a way in.

Sarissa moved so that she could hold her cock with her hand and guide it as she slowly pushed it between Ergon's slick pussy lips. She moaned with desire as she watched it slip between them, slowly disappearing as she applied greater pleasure. Ergon echoed her pleasured moan as he felt himself entered for the first time.

"Fuck that feels good," Sarissa said as she began sliding the cock slowly in and out of Ergon's pussy.

"God, its amazing," Ergon replied, his hands on his breasts, pulling and playing with his nipples as Sarissa began experimenting with the speed and force of the thrusts that she was using to fuck Ergon. She was surprised at just how quickly she felt herself ready to shoot her load and despite a desire to hold on longer, found that she had little control and erupted inside Ergon's pussy, filling him with her cum.

"Oh fuck!" Ergon exclaimed as he felt the cock inside him explode, filling him with it's warm sticky fluid. Sarissa allowed her cock to slip from his pussy and then slid down his body until she was facing Ergon's now cummy pussy. She ran her tongue over his pussy lips and lapped at him, causing him to flinch before he relaxed and enjoyed the attention that she was giving him. Sarissa ate the pussy eagerly until Ergon was writhing and squirming on the bed, letting little yelps out as he came.

"Oh fuck, I can't believe you just ate me out after cumming in me," Ergon said a few moments later.

"Why not? It's just cum," Sarissa said, "No different to giving a head job really."

"Hmm, well I'm fine with you doing it to me, but don't expect me to return that particular favour!" Ergon laughed nervously.

"Hey I totally expect you to blow me buddy, I need to know what a head job feels like so I can understand why guys want them all the time!"

"Well it isn't going to happen today!" Ergon replied as he felt a tingling sensation in his groin and chest. Several moments later his body was transforming as the effects of the potion finally came to an end.

"Damn," Sarissa said. "I guess we'll just have to save it for next time then.

--------------------------

Days later, Sarissa and Ergon were once again alone in the storage room, seeking to entertain each other with a little pleasure.

"There's something that I want to try Ergon," she said to him as she stroked his hardening cock with her hand.

"Oh yes, I'm sure this will be interesting," he laughed.

"I want you to stick your cock in my pussy and then use the engorgio spell on it. I want you to make it grow while you have it inside me.

"Sounds like fun," Ergon replied. Sarissa grinned at him and removed the underwear that she'd been lazing on the bed in.

"Come here and let me suck you first," she said, Ergon breaking into a grin as he crossed to where she lay on the bed. Sarissa sat up on the edge of the bed and reached out to take Ergon's cock in her hand, stroking it gently before enveloping the tip of it with her mouth. She pumped his shaft gently whilst sucking on him until he was completely hard and she could feel that her pussy was well and truly ready to receive it. Sarissa stood up and moved around to the foot of the bed, leaning over the footboard, placing her hands on the mattress, saying, "Stick your cock in me Ergon."

Ergon slid his cock inside Sarissa's slick wet pussy as she bent over in front of him, her hands flat upon the mattress of the bed.

"Now do it Ergon, make it grow," she said, looking back over her shoulder.

Ergon tapped the base of his cock with his wand, "Engorgio!" he said and his cock began to grow inside Sarissa's pussy, getting fatter and longer with each second he allowed the spell to last.

"Oh fuck that's so amazing!" Sarissa yelled as she felt his cock consume her from inside, stretching her further and further. "Oh God! Stop!"

"Cease!" Ergon said and his cock stopped growing. Sarissa just stood there, full. She didn't dare move the cock fitted so tightly in her pussy. As she waited, she felt herself adjust slowly until she could move a little, rocking back and forth.

"Ok Ergon, really really slowly, make it grow again," Sarissa said as she continued to rock on it. Ergon grabbed his wand and completed the flourish of moves that would give the result that he desired and then tapped his cock again," Engorgio."

Slowly, his cock grew, stretching Sarissa, who continued to move back and forth in an effort to continue accommodating him as he grew to truly enormous proportions.

"Stop!" She called, her voice almost a whimper, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Cease." The growing stopped and Ergon glanced down again, amazed at how much of his cock was outside of Sarissa's pussy, let alone what must be buried inside. Her lips were glued to his girth and he estimated that it was as thick as his wrist. He was amazed that Sarissa was managing to move at all and stunned when she said, "Fuck me with it Ergon, slide that monster in and out of my pussy."

Slowly, cautious of not being too aggressive, he moved his hips back, watching as her stretched lips slid along the length of his shaft until just at the point that he was about to slip from her completely, he thrust forward and slid back inside her.

"Ohhh God that's good," Sarissa exclaimed, pushing back against him as he worked his way back inside her. Encouraged, Ergon slowly slid his cock back and forth into her pussy until she started urging him to do so faster. Ergon was stunned at how much she took, but it felt so good that he didn't wonder about it for long, focusing instead on matching his speed and intensity to what Sarissa was asking of him.

She was soon all but wailing in pleasure as the oversized cock slipped in and out of her pussy and then she squealed loudly as she felt an orgasm rip through her. Mercilessly, Ergon continued to fuck her pussy until he felt himself tip over the edge and felt a huge load of cum rush from his cock to fill her pussy. As with when he had cum previously with an enlarged cock, there were gallons of it and it quickly seeped from her pussy around his cock and down her legs.

He pulled his cock from her pussy and a gob of cum landed on the floor with an audible sound before the two of them both moved into the bathroom where they showered and recovered from their energetic engagement.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,974 Followers
12