Fun on the Bed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers

Marcus was lying back against the bed rest. I could hear him slightly mumbling as his cock was getting sucked. He was asking my wife questions such as: "you like this black cock?" "This black dick taste good?" "You like sucking nigga dick?" Rita did not respond to questions. If anything, she continued to concentrate on trying to fit Marcus into her mouth.

I noticed that Marcus' penis looked bigger than the first time I had seen it. I still could not make out the full length as it was obscured by Rita's hair. I noticed that it seemed to have a shine on it which I thought was maybe a combination of his juice and Rita's saliva. I thought about how, only a moment ago me and my wife had been kissing and sharing saliva and now she was kissing a black man's penis.

I couldn't really concentrate on what Rita was doing with Marcus as Rita's soft hands were continuing to work me. I was getting really excited but I wanted to hold on. It felt so good feeling those soft hands rubbing my cock.

Occasionally she would play with one of my balls. They were not as big as Marcus' being Rita had always enjoyed squeezing and playing with them.

After a few moments I noticed Rita stop playing with my penis. I looked up from her hands and saw that she was moving towards me. Her white camisole top was raised now so that it was resting on top of her boobs. I could see her dark sexy nipples on display and instinctively I reached out a hand and grasped them.

Rita gave me a little smile when I touched her boobs - although they were small, they were sensitive and she loved having them played with. (It did not occur to me at the time, however, that it must have been Marcus who lifted her top up and he must have been playing with her breasts before me!)

Rita moved towards me on the bed on all fours, with me lying on the bed headrest on the left hand side - the furthest from the door. As Rita approached me she again pursed her lips as if wanting a kiss. I glanced down at my cock and gave it a playful stroke before looking at her - indicating that I wanted her to take me in her mouth. Rita did not respond to this but instead continued to look at my face and make a kissing motion.

Frustrated I put my finger to Rita's lips and tried to put it in her mouth whilst giving my penis a gentle squeeze - this was the universal signal for her to give me a blow job. Rita moved her head back, freeing my finger from her lips and shook her head side to side gently as if saying no. I unconsciously frowned at her - I really wanted a blowjob, especially after having seen Marcus get one.

Rita again made the lips together kissing motion and I caved in this time, moving my head forwards towards her to give her a kiss. She wanted a kiss and I did not like seeing her unhappy. As I neared her I noticed that there was some moisture on her face. It was only as I saw this that it hit me that Marcus' cock had just been in Rita's mouth. Was this moisture her saliva or his juice? I didn't know and I tried not to think about it as I felt Rita's soft lips on mine.

My wife's mouth tasted slightly saltier than the previous time we had kissed but I tried to ignore this feeling. Her tongue was playfully darting in and out of mine. She seemed to be enjoying the sensation as her breathing was getting heavier the more that I kissed her and played with her mouth. I was still gently stroking her exposed dark nipples. These stood out wonderfully against her beige skin.

As I was kissing Rita I noticed her suddenly grimace. I looked behind her, over her shoulder and saw what was causing this. Marcus was on the edge of the other side of the bed with his knees just on the bed edge. He was fully naked with his left hand holding Rita's left hip (Rita was on all fours on the bed with her head towards me and had been kissing me).

Marcus' right hand was holding his black cock at the base. Only now did I see the cock as it could be - fully erect and standing proud. It was dark and angry. Extremely thick and very long - if Leroy had been 7" then Marcus must have had at least 2" or 3" on him. Marcus had a mean expression on him and was pushing his cock forward - from my point of view I could not see my wife's soft brown pussy lips.

I could see Rita's face contort as Marcus continued to move his body forward and pull Rita back towards him with the left hand on her hip. I could see Rita's beautiful bum cheeks from the top and realised that her panties had been taken off - why hadn't I noticed this before?

"Stop running," Marcus said as he continued to move his hips forward. The more he moved forward the more I saw Rita squirm in front of me. I was worried about her at this moment as Marcus seemed to be hurting her. Just when I was about to protest, Rita stopped squirming and Marcus was still.

"Damn girl, you took it," Marcus said with a grin on his face. Rita was breathing quite heavily and her face had a mute expression.

Marcus then began slowly moving backwards - as he did so I could see more and more of his cock come into view. Only when just the tip was showing would he stop moving back and begin moving forward again. These really slow deliberate strokes of Marcus' seemed to continue on and on for an age. I couldn't stop marvelling about the colour contrast of that large thick black snake against the beige colour skin of my wife. I was also shocked at how such a big thing could disappear into her.

After a few moments, I noticed that Rita had stopped squirming so much and grimacing. She stroked my face so I moved back to kissing her some more. It was a strange kissing experience. I kind of stood still and she would rock back and forward kissing me and then moving away. I realised that this must be coinciding with whether Marcus was pulling her towards him or away from him.

The speed at which Rita would move towards me and away from me seemed to increase. When I glanced over her shoulder I could see that Marcus now had a large black hand either side of her hips which was he using to direct her. He was thrusting with a lot of speed. It looked really aggressive and I wondered how my wife could be taking such force.

The contrast between the two of them was startling. With every forward thrust Marcus' thighs would brush against my wife's which were two or three times narrower. Marcus' belly was sticking out and rested on my wife's bum when he pulled forward. His cock was so long, however, that it still stuck out under his belly.

"Fuck," Marcus yelled as he continued to pound away. "I'm going to cum."

I saw the intensity of his thrusts increase with even greater ferocity than previously before he pulled forward, holding the position and grunted loudly.

"Shiiiit," Marcus said.

I looked at Rita and noticed that her eyed were closed. I then looked up at Marcus and could see he was grinning. He very slowly pulled back and more and more of his cock came into view. It was still long, thick and black but was also now covered in white splotches.

Strangely, I thought, Marcus removed his hands from my wife's hip and held his black cock with his right hand and began touching my wife's pussy with his left. I was unsure what he was doing and I could not believe that he was rubbing himself so as to stay hard - how much stamina did this guy have?

"Whooo shit! That's some thick Jamaican cream right there," Marcus said, grinning, as he continued rubbing himself and my wife's private area. I did not know what he was referring to until Rita began turning around to face Marcus, away from me, and I saw her back. Rita bent forward and I got a close up view of her private areas.

Rita's privates are normally stunning; delicate brown lips topped with a very small triangle of soft black pubes. When I looked at them at this moment, however, I felt a bit queasy. They were engorged, red and raw. What's more, they were oozing white goo. It was much more than I had seen previously with Leroy or even I had ever given her.

It was so much goo and it was so thick. I could see it dripping out of the hole and down Rita's leg. I saw some spill out of Rita and form a thin line down in the air. I was concerned that it would make a mess on the middle of our bed so instinctively reached out a hand to stop it falling. When I caught the goo for some reason I put my hand up the trail it had left and brushed Rita's pussy, removing the worst of the excess.

I heard Marcus say: "Yeah baby. Ain't had enough of this black meat have ya? Want some more black filling for that Indian pie, huh?"

I looked up and saw that Rita's head was bobbing over Marcus' crotch. Marcus was standing by the side of the bed facing me and Rita's bum was towards me. Rita's hair was obscuring my view but

I hoped that she was not giving him oral sex. Rita had never been a fan of it and the state of Marcus' cock, covered in goo as it was, would have detested her.

"Ha, yeah suck it. You're making me hard, girl. That spicy coochie want some more black beef huh?" I heard Marcus say as I realised that it was Marcus' cum on my hand. I got up off the bed when I realised this and moved to a towel on the radiator to clean my hand. I saw some movement behind me as I moved to the radiator but it was only when I turned around that I saw what the movement was.

Rita was lying on the bed on her back with her head around the centre of the bed and her body laid out with her lower back just resting on the edge of the bed furthest away from me but closest to Marcus. Marcus was standing up by the edge of the bed. Marcus looked huge standing there 6' tall, wide and black and my wife looked tiny. Marcus was fully naked and my wife had removed the white camisole she was wearing earlier and was also fully naked now.

What I found surprising was that Rita had her legs up in the air with her feet resting on Marcus' shoulders. Her pretty pink toenails were wagging and she was looking down at her crotch. Marcus was also looking down at Rita's crotch or, more specifically, he was looking at his penis that was hovering in that vicinity. Marcus was holding his cock in his right hand and pushing it slowly towards my wife.

I saw Rita's feet stop wagging and her face grimace as Marcus continued pushing down and towards her. Although Marcus was pushing slowly, his pace did not stop. After a few moments he paused and said: "shit, took that easy. That curry pie was made for nigga beef." He had a grin on his face when he spoke.

I did not like the comments he was making about curry and indian stereotypes but I didn't have time to dwell on it as Marcus pulled back and then thrust forward. Whereas previously he had been quite slow and deliberate when he entered Rita, this time he seemed to be in a hurry as he immediately started increasing his speed until he was pounding furiously.

The bed was shaking as Marcus pounded away at Rita. I saw that my wife was squirming on the bed when he did so and her small pert breasts were bouncing up and down in time with the black man's strokes. It was incredible seeing her dark black nipples against her beige skin swaying so much with the momentum Marcus was exerting on her.

Seeing my wife's breasts swaying had gotten me excited so I moved closer to her on the bed. She saw me approaching and gave me a brief gentle smile. She looked so beautiful when she smiled and I was so excited, having not cum yet, that I could not help reaching down and freeing my penis. I stroked myself as I approached Rita and she reached out her right hand towards me.

Rita's fingers felt incredible against my penis. I had been longing for release and the touch of her soft skin on me was amazing. Rita stroked me. It was a strange sensation as the force that Marcus was exerting on her meant that she could not stroke in an even manner, instead her touch was jerky.

Rita smiled at me again and I reached down and kissed her on the lips. Her soft lips against mine still felt amazing even though her taste was even saltier than it had been previously. I tried not to dwell on her taste, instead focusing on the pleasure she was giving me with her hand. I felt the cum rising in my balls and I could not help pulling back from Rita's kiss and unloading.

My cum washed down my wife's hand on to her arm.

Rita smiled at me when I came but was then distracted by Marcus grunting "fuck," loudly. I too was surprised by this loud outburst and was wondering what had happened so I turned to my right to see the black man grunt "fuck!!" again even louder.

"You gonna make a nigga cum," Marcus shouted as he continued thrusting aggressively. I was perplexed by this statement as Marcus seemed to be angry that he was about to cum - surely he should be happy about this? I still did not understand how this black guy's mind worked.

"Fuck...cumming!" Marcus then grunted. He thrust deep, deeper than he even previously had. It looked like almost the entirety of his huge black cock was in my wife with only his balls visible.

Marcus grunted again and then began to slowly move backwards. He was breathing heavily. "Shit," he panted, "this curry pie can take a black load fo' real."

As Marcus edged backwards his black cock became more and more visible. It still looked obscenely large - almost as if it was swollen to several times the size that it should be. White goo oozed from Rita brown pussy lips as his cock retreated from the hole. I could not believe the amount that was coming out. I did not think us guys could produce so much semen.

My wife got up from her lying position and seemed to move towards Marcus' crotch briefly but he quickly turned away and started moving towards his clothes by the side of the room. Rita paused for a moment with a blank expression on her face and then got up from the bed and moved to our bedroom door and then through it into the passageway and then the bathroom. I took this as a queue to pull my boxers up and clean my gooey hands on the radiator. I wondered what Rita had been planning to do when she moved towards Marcus just then and hoped it was not any further sexual activity.

When I turned I saw Marcus had dressed back into his shirt and jeans. He had a big grin on his face.

"Umm...yess, I'll show you out," I said to him as I began to lead him downstairs.

It was only later that I realised he did not pick up Leroy's watch. Indeed, he had left one of his gold rings behind also.

YamiMalik
YamiMalik
426 Followers
12