All Comments on 'Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 04'

by partmyk

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
The lake is lucky

Beautiful story of true love between many who enjoy sex. All uninhibited people should be so lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love ? Alwaystaboo

Lots of Lust but hardly love ... yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 stars

Love it. The build up is fantastic cant wait for more.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 7 years ago

Yes, a very hot story. Caitlyn is screwing her brother and jerking him off and now Casey is touching his cock and showing her body some. Hopefully, Casey will know what Caitlyn was doing and now boldly wants to play with and screw her brother too. Now, what about shy Taylor ???? I cannot wait for another chapter or two. Thank you.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 7 years ago
Who's going to find them in bed together?

Seems like someone pops into Andy's room each morning to wake him, so who is going to find Andy and Caitlyn in bed together?

I can see this going for several more chapters. Jess needs to get more involved and Taylor needs a second go-round when she's not drunk. We also have yet to find out who was at Andy's window and how much did they see? And of course, things have to come to a head with Andy and Casey, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More

NEED MORE....no rush tho

maddictmaddictabout 7 years ago
Smokin Hot

Casey, Caitlen, Andy, its not the secret you think it is, you all came on the couch. Your parents went walking on the beach for a reason !

This is my new hot series I think our 5 some will raise the lake temperature.

Will our group go to school together, and can we have another sleepover

pinkroguepinkrogueabout 7 years ago
Great storry

I like your your detail and hint at the naughtiness of it. Yet it still happening anyway. Reminds me of my history although not with a boy.

partmykpartmykalmost 6 years agoAuthor

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to read my story. If you enjoyed it and think you might be interested in an edited, print copy of my stories, please check out my kickstarter! Just search for “Knock Your Socks Off” and don’t worry, I will continue to publish my all my future writings here first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My only issue is with your use of the word 'lied' instead of lay. I'm not an E flush major by any stretch of the imagination but I do have a BA. Please get with an Editor? Excellent series otherwise.

4 stars

DragonRider55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous