Fun Times at the Lake House Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, just before I came, I heard a low, almost inaudible moan from Casey. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, god," she said, barely a whisper. Unable to contain myself anymore, cum erupted out of my cock. I think Caitlyn could tell just a second before it happened and prepared her hand, catching at least most of it. Caitlyn stopped stroking my cock, and I focused all my attention on her now. My fingers couldn't move any faster than they already were, so I continued making vibrating circles around her pussy.

"Oh god, Oh god!" Caitlyn called out, and at the same time jumped up off the couch. "I - I can't be in this room right now!" She stuttered, and ran upstairs.

"Oh my goodness, it's not that scary!" Jess laughed, turning back to me and Casey on the couch. "Right?"

"It's not that bad!" Casey said, straightening up in her seat, removing her head from my shoulder. She made a clear motion of taking on hand out from under her pants, and raised it back over the blanket, pulling it back up over herself.

"It's really not that scary," I agreed. I actually had no idea what was happening in the movie. "It's really good though!" I smirked.

"I agree with you, Andy," my stepmom chimed in, luckily only now looking in our direction. "I'm usually not one for scary movies either, but this one's pretty good."

Everyone was silent the rest of the movie, which was only about fifteen more minutes anyway. Some crazy monsters appeared, which seemed silly but I didn't know what happened before any of this so I couldn't judge it. The movie ended swiftly after that and Jess decided that shopping was an exhausting event and that she was ready for bed, and headed up to her room, leaving me and Casey in the room with our parents.

"Your mother and I are going to take a stroll along the beach," my dad told us.

"Would you like to join?" my stepmom asked politely.

I paused, waiting for Casey to answer. "No thanks," she said, "I'm just going to stay here and hang out with Andy for a little bit."

"Ok, we'll be back soon," my stepmom added.

They got up off the loveseat and walked outside. Me and Casey sat next to each other on the couch for a minute or two, not saying anything. I hoped it wouldn't be too awkward between us after what just happened, which seemed might be the case at first. Did Casey really notice what Caitlyn and I were up to? Was Casey really masturbating, or was it all my imagination? And I was still thinking about last night. Was she watching us out in the lake last night? Did she like watching me like that? I wanted to just come out and ask her, but knew that I couldn't. We sat another minute or two in silence, when finally Casey broke the ice.

"This is nice, isn't it?" she asked me.

"You mean the movie?" I asked. "Yeah, it was cool getting everyone together to watch it."

"No, not that. I mean, that was nice, but what I'm talking about is, right now, you know?" Casey hesitated, and looked around at the empty room. "The silence, I mean." She looked at me, and saw I still wasn't sure what she was talking about. "It's just that, it's nice to have someone around that you don't have to speak to all the time. I feel like me and you have a connection like that. We kind of just understand each other sometimes. Like right now, I feel really comfortable sitting next to you in silence. We don't have to be talking about anything right now. It's just nice, enjoying each other's presence. Do you know what I mean?"

I thought about what she was saying. I did understand, completely. The initial awkwardness after my parents left the room was just in my head, stressing about everything that happened, but Casey was right. Now that she put it into words, I did feel comfortable around her. We didn't have to talk, we could just sit here, and be content.

"Yeah," I told her after thinking. "Yeah, I know exactly what you mean."

Casey slid closer to me again and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm so glad our parents met a few years ago so that we got to meet too," she added, her embrace making me feel warm inside. Casey let out a huge, sprawling yawn, stretching her arms out and letting me go.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yeah, Jess was right," Casey smiled, "shopping is exhausting!"

We laughed. "Let's get to bed then, I'm feeling pretty drowsy myself," I added.

We walked upstairs. Casey leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for keeping me safe from monsters tonight!" she said. "That was quite the show," she added, and turned to walk to her room.

I turned toward my room and walked to the door. "Quite the show," I repeated in my head. Was she talking about the movie, or watching Caitlyn jerk me off? Geez, as much of a connection there is between us, there was a lot about her I was still unsure of. I desperately wanted her to just tell me how she felt about me, but then again, maybe she was hoping the same from me.

When I got to my room, I heard a squeaking noise coming from inside. I opened the door slowly, and walked in. There, lying on my bed, was a completely naked Caitlyn. Her clothes strewn across the floor, it looked as though they were set on fire while she was wearing them and she tore them off to escape them. Caitlyn's body writhed in ecstasy as she lied there, her legs bent and spread apart, I watched as her fingers pounded in and out of her vagina. My bed squeaked from the forward and back motion of her body and I could also hear the sloshing suction of her fingers as they pulled out of her. Instantly I was hard again, and decided to throw my clothes off myself as well, at last dropping my underwear to the floor, and grabbing my erect cock, stroking it forwards and backwards. While jerking off, I walked towards the side of the bed to be closer to Caitlyn, who was still unaware I had even entered the room.

"A-hem," I coughed intentionally loud. Caitlyn's eyes opened for the first time, seeing me next to her.

"Holy fuck Andy!" she called out startled. "How long have you been here?" she asked, noticing my hard cock in front of her, only pausing for a moment and then got right back to masturbating. "God your cock is amazing," she added while she watched me and waited for my reply.

"Only a minute," I said. "Just enjoying the show."

"I've been waiting for - Oh God! - like twenty minutes for that - Oh, Oh Yes! - movie to end already so you could - Oh YES! - come up here and finish me off." Caitlyn couldn't even finish a sentence without moaning several times. It was insanely hot, my cock ached to be inside her.

"Well!?!?" Caitlyn said franticly. "Do you need more of an invitation than that or do I have to tie you down so I can have my way with you?" Caitlyn's hand gyrated around her pussy, her eyes fixated on my cock.

"Well, that does sounds pretty fun," I admitted.

"Andy - Oh Fuck! - you get that penis inside me RIGHT NOW!" she demanded. I couldn't resist at this point if I tried. I couldn't mess with her any longer, my cock was craving her wet, warm pussy.

I jumped up onto the bed and in a second was on top of her, throwing her legs apart. I inched my cock closer to her, rubbing my penis around the outside or her pussy and then sliding it into her. Caitlyn wrapped her legs around my torso and I rocked my body forward and back, in and out of her.

"Oh yes, Andy, oh fuck me! Fuck me Andy!" Caitlyn yelled in an increasingly higher pitched voice. "Yes! Fuck me harder Andy!"

The encouragement helped, and I was quickly pounding away. Her pussy was so warm and wet my rock hard cock slid in and out with ease, fucking her harder and harder as she continued to call out. "Fuck! I'm coming Andy! I'm coming!"

Caitlyn was breathing heavy but for a short time the moaning stopped. She finally got off after all that time waiting for me to come up here, but I still had a little juice left in me. I kept the rhythm going, and soon Caitlyn pulled my body down flat onto hers and whispered into my ear.

"Holy fuck Andy, please don't stop now," she chanted, her wet lips pressing into my ear. "I think I can come again, just don't stop yet!" Caitlyn started to rock her hips, not just front and back in sync with me, but now started to wiggle them side to side, creating a circular kind of up and down motion. It was nearly too much to bear, the feeling was indescribable.

"Caitlyn, I don't think I can last much longer like this!" I warned.

"Just - OH Fuck! - A little - Yes, YES! - Longer!" I pushed my body up off her, ready to pull out at any second. I watched her amazing B-cup breasts gyrate in circles while I continued to fuck her.

"Andy! Oh god, Andy! I'm almost there. Oh god! YES! Andy, I oh god I can't - Yes! Believe it! Andy, I'm coming again! I'm coming! FUCK!"

Caitlyn stopped calling out and her body shook as if a long chill ran across her. I pulled out just in time and cum erupted over her tits and stomach. I stroked my shaft till the last few drops fell onto her, and collapsed to her side.

We lied there in silence for a few moments. Then, being the gentleman I am, got up and grabbed some tissues, and cleaned up the mess I made all over her.

Caitlyn lied there speechless while I did this. Then, when I was all finished, she was finally able to breathlessly muster out a word.

"Wow."

That was all she said for another minute again, maybe two.

"Andy, that... That was just incredible. You have the most perfect fucking cock ever!"

I could feel my face turning red.

"Andy I can't even move. Like, I'm not even joking is it ok if I sleep here tonight? I genuinely don't think I'd be able to walk to my room right now."

I laughed. "Of course you can stay here!" I told her.

"Ok, great." Caitlyn managed to turn her head towards me. "Andy, I have a surprise for you. For tomorrow," she said.

"Hmmmm," I pondered. "What kind of surprise?"

"Well, I debated about whether or not to tell you at all, but after this, tonight, I have to share it with you."

"Damn," I said. "What could it possibly be?"

"I can't tell you, it's just something you'll have to see. Tomorrow," she added again, this time with a yawn.

I thought a minute or two, but couldn't fathom what she was thinking about.

"I don't even have a guess," I told her, turning my head and looking back to her, but Caitlyn's eyes were closed. I was pretty sure I had completely worn her out. Or maybe it was the shopping. Apparently whatever shopping the girls all did today was rather taxing. I laughed aloud to that thought.

Caitlyn looked amazing, naked and asleep. I pulled up a blanket over the two of us, turned off the light on my nightstand, and closed my eyes.

12