All Comments on 'Fun with Nona'

by kamalw1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 2?

I hope this is continued in many future parts. Good story and lots of directions it could go. :)

peebudypeebudyalmost 9 years ago
well done

I usually don't read GILF stories but I'm glad I read this one. well written and nice build up to the hot action. 5 stats.

travelingguy26travelingguy26almost 9 years ago

very nice, hope there is a part two

BushliquorBushliquoralmost 9 years ago
Best grandmother story

Great story! Please continue!

Bogey3Bogey3almost 9 years ago
Great Granny story

Granny sounds like a great fuck. I hope you do her for many years to come ... and share your on going adventures with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lol

Your fucked up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fun story

This type of relationship can be very beneficial to both. Young guy learns and gets off, older woman has more action than they have had in years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
* * *

In Part 2, Will needs to fuck Nona in her tiny, crinkly, smelly asshole. Then Nona needs to lick her shit stains off of Wills cock. Then Will needs to French kiss Nona to savor the taste of shit from his Grammy!

Afterwards, Will gives Nona a long drink of his fresh piss- straight from the hose!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
wow

Loved it very much. Wish I could fuck my grandma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I would love to fuck my grandma. She has big tits and nipples. I would love her to breast feed me as she wanks my dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
👍

Great story, at one time I spent a lot of time with my Grandma we used to play footsies at the dinner table and at night when she pretended to be asleep I would suck on her toes and french kiss her feet and legs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot grandma

Super story it really got me hard, would love to meet a granny like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marvels

Sapper257Sapper257over 1 year ago

Wonderful stroke story. Older Ladies are great sex partners but your Grandmother is off the Retia Scale. You have the love you have known for years and when it develops into sexual love as well the combination is fantastic.

When my Grandmother and I made that transformation we were in heaven. Many won't experience the love and pleasure but if you think it will work and pursue it because more than likely your grandmother is halfway there if not its an embarrassing moment but the seed is planted.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very HOTTTTT!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i LOVED IT!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkamalw1@kamalw1
I enjoy hearing from my fans. If you want to contact me with messages of support, suggestions, or just to talk sex, email me at kamalw1lit@gmail.com New stuff coming real soon. Thank you for all the support, comments, ratings, and patience. Your enjoyment is why I do this.