All Comments on 'Funions, Onions, Bunions'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RewiredRewiredabout 3 years ago

I thought it was actually a cute story - nice setup

KindredFlameKindredFlameabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, I was unsure of the name but it fits. My own pussy was wet by the time I read it all so that’s always a good indication of how much I enjoyed it. 😘

Alicemoon98Alicemoon98almost 3 years ago

I think the title hurt you in terms of getting clicks and engagement. It’s a sexy little story that deserves more readers...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The word "fisting" in an "Erotic Coupling" story made me instantly stop reading. Ugh.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 3 years ago

I certainly understand your reasoning behind the title, which was the sometimes under-utilized "wait-until-the-last-moment," and it fits in terms of how "off" the wife was feeling from the meds. I would agree, however, that the title might have been garnered from some other part of the story that plays off of how "giddy" the wife was from the drugs.

In general, I don't see many things that may have "hurt" your story--although I would agree with the one poster that the "fisting" put me off (despite the fact the wife wanted it). I would say there were two spots I found that seemed to interrupt the normal reading flow in terms of what we were expecting the husband to do, which may have benefitted from being smoothed over: one where the wife urged her husband to enter her then and he continued foreplay instead. Your structure already established her request for sex caught him unawares, so he should have immediately done as she asked; the second part dealt with her commented she didn't fellate him...but he did come inside her. How is that a let down for him and why should he have been "let down" she didn't remember her promise of a blow job for him? I would have recommended you kept your ending consistent with him being happy for the "quickie" and getting to reconnect with her, and erasing his disappointment there wasn't "more." The ending could have gone many ways, to promise a repeat performance when she wasn't drugged, as he could have tried to find other ways to rekindle the spark or even hire a babysitter to take the kids so they could have a sexy romp night to themselves as another possibility.

By the way, a better title could have been something like "The Unexpected Spark," which perhaps isn't terribly original, but should have drawn more interest initially.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with others that the fisting bit was offputting. I just can't imagine a pussy that would accept a fist would be much fun, unltesd you were hung like a horse.

Secondly the ability for each person to reach the others anal opening while fucking escapes me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous