All Comments on 'Fur Mom The Seductress'

by FurLove

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wierd

Your story about a MD psych type who raises her son dressed in fur (both dressed in fur) then hypnotizes girls for her son to screw was a little strange. A Fetish listing might be more appropriate. The tense of the narrator seemed to changeg in the story. I would have left these comments in your private listing if one was available.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Rare Back and Enjoy

Aw, Heck! It's not like we're on a reality tour here. Let's just enjoy the fun and the good fucking wherever it happens to fit. I really got hot and dripping wet while reading this story and wishing I could crawl in with Dr Mom and have her lick my pussy and eat out my ass. I know a woman like that could take me over the top without even trying. And, oh God, what I'd love to do to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
loved it

great story, the plot line was truly different and interesting and the it was very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Meh.

It would've been better if the tense was consistent.

It was a good plot, but the end was a little bit tie-it-all-up.

I dont read these things for porn, I read them because i think the writer's ability shows more when they're writing about sex.

it would take a bit of work to make it a "Love It" Submission

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mindless garbage !

As is the norm for this "writer" !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A tad childish

Your constant use of the words stiffy, twat, etc are a little on the childish side. I haven't used those words since high school. Also the tenses keep changing, and your grammar could use some work. With some cleaning up, and more mature terms it would be a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Rape is Rape

Hypnotised or not this is rape

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lame ass story

You get one star be because I couldn't give you a zero. This story is not even believable and has got to be the result of your fur fetish. (Nothing wrong with a fetish, mine is big nipples) There's not much of a story here and I gave up on it right away. Keep trying to write an erotic story. You just might get one some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have an adventurist mind. This should be several stories. It feels as if you were rushing to get it down on paper before you forget.

Consider taking one scenario and fleshing it out to one shorter story with a beginning, middle and end. This may allow you to present the sensuality that you are thinking of in a slow and tasty manner.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Learn the difference between "whether" and "weather".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous