Futa Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure there is. Trust me."

This was much firmer ground for Misty. Trying to figure out feelings was tricky and complicated. A rogue cock needing taken care of was so much simpler.

The first girls' bathroom they tried had a few girls in it already. That was to be expected, but Misty had been hoping otherwise. Despite her vocalized confidence, she knew they didn't have much time to spare. Certainly not enough to investigate every available bathroom in the hope that one would be empty.

On a whim, and over Emma's squealed protests, Misty tried the boys' bathroom next door. It was deserted. Perfect.

"We're not allowed in here!" Emma said even as Misty pushed her up against the sink area and worked at her jeans.

"We've got dicks. It's a gray area."

"That's not how it works!"

Misty arched an eyebrow. "No? How is it determined then?"

"You know. Boys and girls." Emma set her jaw firmly. "And I'm a girl, I don't care what you say about my cock."

"I'm not arguing that," Misty said with a crooked smile. "Trust me, I'm not. But you know how parents decide if their kids are boys or girls when they're born?"

"Uh...."

"Whether they have a penis or not."

"But--"

"But we're girls. I know. It's a gray area."

"You're just trying to confuse me," Emma grumbled. Nevertheless, she stopped protesting as her pants were pulled down and Misty got a hold of her cock.

It was a good trick, Misty thought. Get hold of someone's cock, promise to play with it, and there was a pretty good chance you'd get whatever you wanted from them. It worked on her most of the time. Even when she knew it was happening.

Misty wasted no time taking Emma's cock in her mouth. There wasn't much leeway for foreplay and teasing. Just had to get the job done.

Emma's cute little moans and whimpers got Misty revved up pretty quickly. She'd expected sucking Emma off to make her horny, but somehow had thought she could resist and just get her off before class. The way her cock was reacting, it wasn't going to be that simple.

There was no fighting it. Misty knew it was better to give in sooner than later, and fortunately wearing a skirt made things easier. She reached underneath and yanked her panties out of the way to let her cock free. She wrapped her fingers around her thickening shaft and stroked herself even while jamming more of Emma's cock down her throat.

"Oh my god, how do you do that?" Emma moaned. Her eyes rolled back and she clutched at the counter for support.

Misty grinned as best she could around Emma's cock, then shoved her face the last little bit forward. She felt Emma's balls on her chin, and her soft tummy against her forehead. That beautiful cock, all the way inside her, just where it should be.

Misty jerked herself off faster and bobbed her head back and forth, giving Emma a good, quick, sloppy throatjob. She choked herself a bit going so fast and deep, but that only turned her on even more.

A boy wandered in while Misty was busily impaling her mouth and rubbing herself. She flushed a little at being caught, though that had always been a possibility. She appraised him in her peripherals, wondering if the whole thing was going to be ruined, but he stopped and turned around without saying anything. So did the next boy in after him. Emma was going to chastise her for this. She could feel it. Maybe if she gave really good head that would buy her a reprieve.

The third boy to walk in on them was either a lot less skittish, or curious enough to override that flight response. He stood totally still, eyes wide, staring straight at the blowjob in progress. Misty didn't much mind, since he was pretty cute and seemed shy and harmless, but Emma had flushed bright red and turned her head away. Apparently she wasn't going to stop Misty from sucking her off, which was a relief, but wasn't totally comfortable either.

Misty wasn't sure if one random boy as an audience was better or worse to Emma than most of the girls from their gym class. Maybe she'd ask Emma later about that. Had to make her cum first. The main goal hadn't changed.

The bathroom remained quiet, except for Misty's deliberately sloppy sucking sounds. Even Emma's moans had stopped, presumably out of awkwardness. Misty knew she was making progress regardless of vocal cues, so she wasn't too worried that she was doing something wrong. She had enough experience sucking cock to know her way around.

Another couple minutes of brutally choking herself on Emma's cock got the job done. Misty felt the telltale twitches and pulses. She heard the soft whimpers that Emma couldn't hold back. She prepared herself, and was ready to accept the delicious flood of cum in her mouth and throat when it arrived. She swallowed most of it, but was rather short on breath after her frantic blowjob, and some of Emma's cum escaped as a result.

Emma had a bit of a glazed look and was softly panting, but was quick enough to tuck her cock away. She still wasn't looking straight at the boy who'd intruded on them. He was just as red as her by now, and neither seemed to have any idea what to do with the situation.

It was quite possible that Misty could have smoothed things over a bit if she wanted to, but that would have to wait. She'd done a marvelous job in making Emma cum with time to spare, but she still had her own problem to deal with. She wasn't sure if it would be a good idea to ask Emma for help or not, but she decided against it while they had someone else watching. A more private moment would be better to feel things out.

A glance at her own reflection in the mirror caught Misty's attention. She was breathing heavy, and her eyes gleamed with lust, but more than that her lips and chin were all slick and shiny with a mix of spit and cum that had drooled out. Her shirt had caught some of the mess too, but would probably be alright if wiped off a bit.

Misty kept stroking herself while staring hard at her reflection. She climbed up and knelt on the counter to get a better angle in the mirror. That cum on her face, Emma's cum, and the taste of it lingering on her tongue, the warmth of it in her tummy....

It was a little narcissistic to be jerking off to her own reflection. It wasn't something Misty made a habit of. But in this case, messy as she was, watching her hand blur on her cock, knowing that she wasn't even alone while doing it, it was working for her. She was being slutty and self-indulgent, and she fed into those feelings to get off quicker. She was so close.

Her cum spurted in a short arc to splash on the mirror. It was, in a way, like cumming on herself, though without much of the mess associated with that. She semi-consciously aimed for her tits, though didn't have enough force in her cumshots to get them that high on her reflection. Mostly she made a mess of the lower half of the mirror.

Misty sighed in relief and grabbed some paper towels to start cleaning up her cock, her shirt, and especially her face. She considered wiping off the mirror too, and felt a little bad about the mess she'd be leaving, but really didn't have the time to do a good job of it.

"Enjoy the show?" Misty asked the boy who had watched nearly everything, and was still standing there staring blankly at her cock as she wiped it more or less clean.

He jerked his eyes up, started to babble an apology, then stopped himself. "This is a boys' bathroom. I'm allowed to be here," he said defensively.

"And we're not?" Misty asked lightly.

"You're not... I mean, you... I...."

"It's the cocks, right? Makes it very complicated." Misty smiled at Emma. "Told you."

Emma grunted. "Whatever. Doesn't make you right."

"Well you definitely aren't supposed to be doing that in here, anyway," the boy said. "You can't blame me for walking in on it."

"No," Misty said. "But I can be amused that you stayed to watch."

"Uh...."

Misty grinned, still thoroughly enjoying herself, even if the other two had no idea how to feel about each other. She stuck out her hand, pulled it back to wipe off a streak of cum, then extended it again. "I'm Misty."

The boy looked at her hand like it was a trick of some kind, then gingerly took it. "Damian."

"This is Emma," Misty said, jerking her head toward Emma. "She probably won't talk to you much."

"Can we just go?" Emma mumbled.

"In a minute. I just--" The bell rang, interrupting Misty's fun. She sighed. "Well, nice to meet you, Damian."

"I, uh, you too?" he said.

"Maybe we'll see you around. Or maybe you'll see us around," Misty amended with a wink.

"I don't... I didn't...."

Misty calmly left Damian babbling that it wasn't his fault, took Emma's arm, and marched out of the bathroom.

"He was perving on us," Emma grumbled. "You didn't have to encourage him."

"We weren't very well hidden. It really wasn't his fault."

"But he kept watching!"

"Yes," Misty said with a slow grin. "I thought that was interesting, didn't you?"

Emma rolled her eyes. "Seriously?"

"Well, he was kinda cute... and shy... and interested in my cock...."

"You're looking for a new conquest already? That's--"

Misty pulled Emma in and kissed her fiercely. Unlike their first kiss that had started the bathroom adventure, Misty put all her heart in this one, made it last, and didn't give a shit if Emma wanted to do it in front of the other students in the hall or not.

"I most certainly am not," Misty whispered definitively. "I've got the girl I want. And don't you argue, or I'll keep you out here and make out with you until everyone's staring and we're hopelessly late for first period."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

Emma chewed her lip, then gave Misty another quick kiss. "I believe you. I really have to go, though."

"Ok. See you at lunch?"

Emma smiled. "Absolutely."

****

Their lunch period saw the girls return to Misty's sneaky outdoor masturbation spot. It got them out in the sun with just enough privacy to get away with lounging around half naked and jerking off.

Emma didn't seem quite so nervous about it this time. She didn't spend much time at all looking around before dropping her bottoms and letting her cock out. Either she was starting to trust Misty's judgement, or she just wasn't as worried about getting caught anymore. She'd had some exposure around other students now, which probably helped.

Misty had an even easier time getting ready. All she had to do was slip off her panties and flip her skirt up out of the way, then she was all set.

They took comfy seats next to each other, backs to the same tree, fingers wrapped around their cocks, and leisurely masturbated like they had no cares in the world. They spent the whole period basking in the sun, stroking themselves, and idly chatting about whatever topics crossed their minds. They even held an impromptu contest toward the end in an attempt to see who could shoot their cum the farthest, but it was too close to call without crawling around and taking measurements. Too much work for a silly competition.

They got dressed again with a few minutes to spare before their next classes. Or, rather, Emma did while Misty just stood up and let her skirt fall back into place.

"Can't believe you actually wore a skirt," Emma said.

"Why not? It's very convenient for occasions like this, or in the bathroom this morning. Aaand I was maybe hoping you liked it?"

"I do kinda like it. And I like the... convenience." Emma shook her head. "But you're just asking for trouble wearing it."

"Why?" Misty swung her hips back and forth. "It's knee length, 'cause of school policy and all. Can't see my cock even when it's swinging, can you?"

"No. Maybe it's fine for length. But you just gotta hope your panties hold if you ever get turned on. Otherwise your dick's gonna be super obvious without any pants holding it down."

Misty grinned confidently. "Not even necessary," she declared. "I could go to class right now with no panties and it'd be no problem at all."

"The hell you could."

"I definitely could."

"Could not."

"Wanna bet?"

Emma hesitated. "What kind of bet?"

Misty shrugged, trying not to appear excited that she'd obtained Emma's interest. She hadn't even planned for this, but there was potential here if she played it right. "Loser sucks the other off?"

Emma planted her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "Not hardly fair, is it? You've already sucked me off twice. You like doing it. You just want me to do you."

"Of course I do," Misty admitted easily. "But that's fine. If you win, you can choose what you want."

"Really?"

"Yep."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Emma smiled slow and cat-like. "Deal."

"Great!" Misty handed over her panties. "See you after school. Easiest blowjob bet I've ever tricked someone into!"

"Dare I ask how many blowjob bets you've been a part of before?"

Misty hesitated. "Well... none so far."

"So easiest by default, then?"

"I mean, yes, technically. But it's still gonna be easy. That's the point."

"Someone's a little cocky, huh?"

"Well I--"

"Not that kind of cocky. The smug kind. You know what I meant."

Misty slipped her hand into Emma's as they walked back into the school together. "Yeah. I knew what you meant."

****

Misty hated to admit it. She really, really did. But Emma had been right. This was torturous.

She'd been fine at first, totally confident and complacent. But then the very first twitch of her cock had been the snowball that started an avalanche.

It wasn't uncommon to get a little hint of something, just a tiny jolt of arousal, either from a glimpse of someone around her in the right light, or from a thought, or from practically nothing at all. What Misty hadn't realized was just how essential underwear was in those situations. It would contain the small twitch and leave it a non-issue. Without panties, her cock swelled just a little, just enough to draw her attention, and made it hard to forget it again.

She was all too aware of how she had nothing on under her skirt. Nothing containing her cock. Its minor growth led to her thinking about it, which led to it twitching again. It didn't take much for her to realize just how exposed she'd actually left herself, in spite of her expectations going in. Emma had been right. There was nothing in her current attire to keep her cock down, nor hide her erection if it got any bigger.

And it definitely got bigger. Slowly, agonizingly, heedless of all her mental energies poured into stopping it, Misty got hard. She hunched small over her desk, keeping her erection beneath it as covered as possible. It just kept growing. Her skirt was long, so she probably wouldn't slip out beneath it, but nothing was going to stop it tenting out ridiculously if she had to stand up.

At full erection, Misty's cock pressed against the bottom of her desk. It felt kind of nice to rub around a little, but she had to try to restrain herself and get calmed down again, hopefully before precum soaked through her skirt.

The whole rest of the class was a blur to her, as she spent it trying not to be horny, and failing miserably. She clenched her hands either on top of her desk, or gripping the side. She couldn't let them slip beneath. As comfortable as she was with her body, she didn't want to be the girl who'd jerked off in the middle of class. That would be a bit much. And that wasn't even counting the trouble she'd definitely get in over it.

The ring of the bell at the end of period wasn't even a relief, since Misty had to somehow get to next class the way she was. Or skip it. But even then, she'd have to escape somehow.

She felt rather obvious and silly holding her bag tightly in front of her, using it to hold down her erection somewhat. There were too many people around. Too many students passing her. She felt the same helpless panic that she was sure Emma had suffered from all those years of not wanting anyone to see her cock. And she'd only done it to herself.

Misty wished she had gym next. The girls in that class all knew her. What she was like. They'd just roll their eyes and shake their heads if she walked into the locker room with her skirt all tented out, assuming it was deliberate on her part. But a bunch of unknown variables? Not so easy.

The reminder of the showers made next period all the worse for Misty. There was no way in hell she was going to get soft again if she kept having flashes of naked girls, herself wandering around freely along them with no clothes on either, and especially Emma. Emma who had such a beautiful, soft body, and whose taste still lingered on her tongue. Emma whom she desperately wanted to kneel down in front of her and open those enticing lips right about now....

She was a total horny mess by the end of the day. Her cock had flagged a bit at times, but had only resurged before it could do her any good. The front of her skirt was a disastrous, precummy nightmare. She'd been fully, utterly wrong about how easy her bet would be.

Emma was waiting for her, all smiles at first. Her brow knitted in confusion at Misty's slow, trudging approach, shielded in front by her oddly held backpack. Then a gleam in her eye, and a slyer, more knowing smile.

"Not so easy after all, huh?" Emma said.

Misty groaned. "You were right. I can't believe how bad that was."

"Kept popping boners, right?"

"More like the same one that went on forever. And all those people around, and trying not to let them see...." Misty shook her head ruefully. "You win. I need to get home and jerk off for, like, an hour or two."

"Exaggerate much? Once'll take care of it."

"Maybe." Misty sighed. "I was so looking forward to getting you to help me out. It's gonna feel good to jerk off, don't get me wrong, but not as good as you would have."

Emma blushed, but her eyes remained bright. She chewed on her lip a moment, then leaned in a little closer. "Well... technically you did make it through the rest of the day with no panties."

Misty tilted her head. "Yes?"

"So you kinda won. In a sense."

A slow smile crept over Misty's lips. "I guess I kinda did." Her heart beat harder in her chest. "Does that mean you would, like...."

"We both kinda won, is what I'm saying. So really, we both should get our prizes. You know, for the sake of the rules."

"Yes. The rules."

Emma's face was only getting redder, but she carried on anyway. "So I think maybe, technically, if you wanted me to, like, do the thing...."

"Would you?"

Emma turned away a moment, then back. She nodded. "I would," she said softly.

Misty's grin widened. "I want to kiss you so badly, but I don't want to let go of my bag."

Emma laughed and moved in for a quick, light kiss. "I kinda like you being the shy, nervous one for a change."

"Don't get used to it."

"Don't worry, I won't." Emma's expression turned more serious. "I'll let you know right now, though, I'm not sucking you off anywhere someone's gonna see. I'm just not. You doing it is one thing, but if I have to try and learn under that kinda pressure...."

"Oh shit, yeah, I didn't even think of that. You haven't done it before, have you?"

"No. And no making fun of me either. That's the other condition."

"I would never!" Misty thought for a moment, running through possibilities. "I guess it wouldn't have to be today. Though I'd like it to be. Would you... I mean, I know this could be a bit weird, but would you like to come to my place? We could go to my room and lock the door."

Emma's face went through a variety of expressions, a whole mix of excitement, anxiety, uncertainty, and fear. "Your parents would probably be there, huh?"

"I imagine you'd meet them both, at least when you left. Only one of my moms would probably be there at first."

"I don't know if I'm ready to, like, 'meet your parents.' That's a little too much pressure."