Futa Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Misty's family was, thankfully, dressed relaticvely conservatively. Which was to say they all had pants on. Not a common thing. She felt oddly touched that they cared enough to do so without having to be told. Not counting how she'd berated her mom earlier.

Proper introductions were made, letting everyone meet Emma, and her to meet Persephone, Lilian, and Saphira. Saphira, naturally, had the slyest, most knowing grin of them all, but even she was quite polite other than that.

Slowly, gradually, most of Emma's tension left her, and by the end of the meal she seemed nearly at ease. Misty was thrilled. She would have been super pissed if someone had scared her off now.

Emma even stayed and hung out after supper. She looked much more at ease now that she'd had a chance to interact with Misty's family and not had it end in disaster. It helped, too, when Persephone and Lilian disappeared soon after eating and left just the three of them chilling in the living room. Though that almost backfired when Saphira revealed where her and Misty's parents had gone.

"Off to their room, I imagine," Saphira said with a wicked glint in her eyes. "For naked fun times. You know."

Emma's eyes went wide, and Misty glared at her sister. Fortunately, Emma didn't freak out, and her eyes returned to their regular size.

"It's so weird how casual you guys are about that stuff," Emma said. "I mean, it's nice, in some ways. But to just accept your parents sneaking off and... and...."

"Banging," Saphira supplied helpfully.

"Yeah. That." Emma shrugged. "I don't like thinking about that kind of thing."

"It's different here," Misty reminded her. "It's very, very different."

"And I like that, I do," Emma insisted. "Part of me thinks it's so cool that you guys are the way you are. But another part gets all anxious and thinks I won't be able to fit in."

Misty smiled and ran her fingers through Emma's hair. She found a small streak of dried cum, and decided not to tell Emma it was there. It was hard to say how it had gotten there, but it would only cause trouble if she brought the question up. Emma would get all embarrassed that it had been there through supper and everything.

The two of them were snuggling with increasing intimacy on the couch while Saphira took the recliner next to them. Misty had seen her sister eyeing a seat next to Emma on the couch, but Saphira wouldn't cock block like that. She was a pretty respectful big sis, in her own often-not-so-respectful kind of way.

"I'm kind of amazed Misty even brought you home," Saphira said. "It was kind of a bold move, honestly. I like it, though."

"The theory was that it would be more... private," Emma said, ducking her eyes a moment. "I don't know how well that worked out."

Saphira's eyes spoke clearly that she wanted to ask what they needed privacy for, but she kept her mouth shut.

The three of them watched a movie together for a while, though Saphira started focusing on texting partway in, then stood up.

"Sorry, guess I can't hang out after all," she said.

"Where ya going?" Misty asked. "Booty call?"

Saphira grinned. "Quite possibly. Got a new boy. He's got potential. Pretty sure he noticed me getting hard in my pants the other day, and he still seems interested."

Misty nodded. "Nice. Good luck."

"Thanks." Saphira winked. "You too."

Emma had gone a bit red, but that faded as she and Misty were left alone. She cuddled more snugly, either to seek comfort, or just because she wanted to and didn't have to worry about anyone else seeing anymore.

Misty held Emma and played with her hair. She quite enjoyed the closeness and contact. In spite of her family's liberal attitude toward sex stuff--or perhaps because of it, in a weird way--she'd never properly had a girlfriend. She still technically didn't, but getting to wrap her arms around Emma, to feel her soft, sensual body all pressed up against her, she had a sense of the possibilities, and more of a desire than ever to make it happen.

The movie ended all too soon as far as Misty was concerned. She thought for a moment Emma had fallen asleep on her, in which case she was prepared to sit still and let the magic linger, but then Emma shifted and slowly extracted herself from Misty's embrace.

"Guess I probably should be going soon," Emma said regretfully.

"Oh," said Misty, trying not to show her own disappointment too much. There was still the matter of not coming on too strong, after all. Even though, arguably, than ship had long since sailed.

"I texted home that I'd be late. But it's, uh, late now."

"Sure." Misty bit her lip. "Would your parents let you stay if you asked?"

"Well... probably. It honestly doesn't come up much. I need my privacy, you know."

"Yeah, I get ya."

"They're always pushing me to get out more though. Staying with a friend would be fine, I imagine. It's Friday, so it's not like there's even school tomorrow to be a problem."

Emma hadn't actually reached for her phone yet. Misty tried to keep a grip on her nerves, even though she had the suspicion she wasn't going to win this one.

"I mean, you don't have to," Misty said. "But you could. If you wanted."

"Like a sleepover?"

"Sure."

"In your room?"

Misty's heart hammered. "If that was ok. Could sleep in here or something too, I guess. Or, uh, separate rooms if you'd be more comfortable."

"No," Emma said slowly, "I don't want separate rooms. But... would it be just sleeping?"

"Is that what you want?" Misty tilted her head. "Like, not even a quick blowjob before bed?"

"Oh, yeah, no, that'd be fine. Good, even."

"Then... I don't understand."

Emma swallowed hard. "I don't want you to think I'm a tease or anything. 'Cause, like, I'm not ready for 'sleeping together.' Like, you know. Sex."

"I kind of assumed," Misty said, still confused. "Did you think that's what I was asking about?"

"I wasn't sure. You're so much more experienced with this stuff. And your family's all chill about it. Like your moms going off and... doing stuff. And apparently you and Saphira don't care. And the very first time you snuck up on me in the shower we jerked off on each other, and it wasn't long after that before you gave me a blowjob, and--"

"Ok, ok, I think I get it," Misty said with a rueful smile. "I push a little fast sometimes. And yeah, I can maybe be too casual about stuff." She took Emma's hand. "I promise I won't try to trick you into sex."

"Or be sneaky about it?"

"Or be sneaky about it."

"And... you won't think I'm being a tease or anything?"

"I definitely won't."

Emma smiled shyly. "Then I better call home."

Misty smiled back. "I'll go get my room ready."