All Comments on 'Futa Club Ch. 03'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
goodshoes2goodshoes2over 1 year ago

OKAY!! Bring on the next chapter. First 4 were ggggrrrreeeeaaaatttt.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Futas have pussies as well, why don't you use them????

spoonmansspoonmansover 1 year ago

I’ve been catching up with this slowly and really, really enjoying it! It’s very sweet and kind while still because decadently perverse, which is the perfect mix of tones for me. It’s wonderfully written, you’ve got a great voice that’s both natural and easy to read without being too simplistic, and a fantastic grasp on who your characters are and how to write them differently—the different POVs are a great touch, and each character’s perspective so far has distinct in meaningful ways while contributing to a solid, holistic overarching style. It’s a delightful read!

I’ve only gotten up to here on my proper read through so far, but I’ve looked a head at the comments on other chapters. I can’t help but worry about how demeaning it must feel, though, to have worked so clearly long and hard on something you feel so strongly about, only for weirdos in the comments to complain about futa/male stuff (as if they don’t recognize the author of Futa House and know what they’re in for, lmao) or your futas not having pussies :P Just the dumbest stuff to make a fuss about, and I can’t imagine those comments feel good after you’ve clearly put so much work into this. Sucks! Sorry, man! Regardless of all that, this stuff rules—never stop. Thank you for writing it!

GlofffGlofffover 1 year ago

Just wanted to chime in and agree with spoonmans. People getting hung up on nomenclature around the word futa should seriously relax. In the end it's what we decide it is and in this story it means no pussy. I mean, come on! It's fiction. I'd venture to guess the same people that write those sour comments have no problem accepting entire made-up languages and so on in other stories, movies etc. In short: ignore the whining few and keep on writing! It's amongst the best series I've read!

mharrisonmharrison11 months ago

Very well written. One or two very minor typos but nothing drastic :)

Really enjoying it.

Many thanks for sharing with us all....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
May 14, 2024: A new story coming. Very incest, very hornypost. Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Futa Club Series Info