Futa Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was dressed, presumably in deference to Emma, except Persephone who had no bottoms on. Emma didn't even mind. She also wasn't subtle about watching Persephone's swaying cock as she walked around, which no one else minded either. Once everyone sat down and started eating, it became a non-issue anyway.

****

Emma took a shower after breakfast, which was nice both for a chance to clean up, and for a moment to herself. Things had been getting absolutely crazy, but what surprised her most was how ok she generally was with everything. Even the suction-cup dildo still stuck on the wall with a bottle of lube sitting in the corner next to it hadn't really fazed her.

Emma was beginning to understand Misty and her family, and found that she kind of liked it all. She was still mildly terrified and worried that she couldn't handle it, but with every new discovery of something odd and sexy, she became more comfortable with her ability to emotionally deal with it. In many cases she was even able to enjoy and have fun.

It didn't come as much of a surprise when Misty snuck into the bathroom and started taking her clothes off while Emma was still in the shower. Emma felt her cock grow as she watched Misty disrobe and get totally, beautifully naked.

The shower itself made for easy watching. Unlike the opaque curtains Emma was used to, this one had sides that made it more of a glass stall that somehow hadn't fogged up yet. It was, additionally, more spacious than seemed necessary, and had more than one shower head. It was quite luxurious for one, and could easily accommodate two, which was fortunate because Misty seemed quite set on joining her.

Misty slipped into the shower, and very quickly was just as wet as Emma, along with already being just as naked and on her way to fully erect.

"You do seem to enjoy joining me in showers," Emma said.

Misty smiled unashamedly. "Damn right I do." She stepped closer and put her hands on Emma's hips, slowly caressing Emma's body and working up to her tits. "Plus I wanted to tell you that Saphy's going over to a friend's, and Mom and Mommy are getting ready to head for a bit too. Mommy P got out a collar and leash too, which means--"

"Yeah, I probably don't need to know what that means."

"That's fair." Misty giggled. "But you know, you're adapting to this family pretty quickly. Won't be long before you know all our little secrets."

"I'm mostly just interested in yours."

"Ooh, how flattering."

The girls came together for some affectionate making out. Emma groaned as her cock pressed against Misty's tummy, and she couldn't help grinding a bit even as she groped around Misty's naked body.

As they shifted around, Emma bumped into the dildo still sticking out from the wall. She squeaked in surprise, then laughed at her own skittishness.

"Shit, I forgot that was there," she said.

"Yeah, sorry about that," Misty said. "Sometimes toys don't get put away."

"Quite a problem." Emma bit her lip. "I probably don't want to know who left it in here, do I? Unless it was you."

"No, I don't think it was me. I mean, I've used it before, I won't try to deny it."

"Of course you share those sorts of things too," Emma said, unsure how to feel about it, even though she knew it was silly to get upset about something like that after seeing Misty get fucked up the butt by her sister. "With both your moms and everything?"

"Well, yeah, technically. Although I'd say most of the time Saphy and I just share with each other." Misty gestured to the dildo. "Like, she probably had that in here if I had to guess."

"Uh huh."

"Lemme just check." Without any hesitation, Misty knelt down and took the tip of the dildo into her mouth. She sucked on it a bit, then stood back up. "Yep, definitely Saphy."

"You can tell just by taste?"

"Sure can."

"And that... was it in her butt?"

"Well duh."

Emma shook her head. "Oh my god. You can tell your family apart by the taste of their buttholes. What have I gotten myself into?"

"A magical experience?"

"More like an incestuous disaster waiting to happen."

Misty pouted. "We're very close. That's all."

"That might be a little too close."

"Nah, I don't think so." Misty grinned slyly. "Besides, none of them are here right now. Just you and me."

Emma's heart sped up at the implication in Misty's voice. "Is that so?"

"Sure is. Just think of the fun we could have."

"Like what?"

"Well, for instance, I could welcome you to the family, so to speak."

Emma giggled as Misty turned her around and knelt behind her. "That may be the weirdest line you've used on me yet."

"And yet it worked."

"I guess I'm just a sucker for a pretty, naked girl who wants to do sexy things with me."

"Good to know."

Misty spread Emma's butt cheeks apart and gave her a soft kiss right on her butthole. She then dispensed with being gentle and set about aggressively eating out Emma's bum.

Emma leaned heavily against the wall as her ass was ferociously licked, sucked, and massaged. She moaned and wiggled under Misty's sexy assault. Her cock was hard and dripping precum, ready to go, except it wasn't even being touched. She wasn't used to being turned on like this without having her cock played with at all. It was a whole new thing for her.

"Mmm, you taste so good," Misty said huskily.

Emma shook her head, flushing slightly with embarrassment. "My butt does not taste good."

"Yes it does. Have you ever even tried it?"

"How could I possibly have?"

"Hm, good point. We'll have to work on that."

The two of them stayed in the shower a while longer, until Emma's legs finally got too wobbly to keep standing there getting rimmed. They got out and dried each other off very inefficiently, with frequent pauses for making out some more.

Once they were dry enough, Misty took a light grip on Emma's cock and led her off to the bedroom. Emma would have followed her anywhere anyway, but wasn't about to complain.

"Do you want me to suck you off?" Misty asked. "I mean, I kinda want to keep eating your ass, but if you're tired of it--"

"You can keep going." Emma blushed at how eager she sounded. "I mean, if you want."

"Ooh, you liked it, huh? Don't think it's so weird anymore?"

"Well... I might need more convincing."

"That can be arranged."

Emma lay on her tummy, lifting her hips briefly so Misty could slide a pillow under her and prop her butt up some. Misty then settled in behind Emma, spread her ass, and got her face all comfortably buried in her bum.

Emma grabbed a second pillow to hug while she luxuriated in having her butthole tirelessly licked. Misty's tongue was absolutely phenomenal. She felt like she could happily lie there all day, just relaxing and basking in the lovely anal attention. And as far as she could tell, Misty would be happy to eat her out for hours.

It wasn't long before Emma was unconsciously grinding on the pillow under her hips. It wasn't really enough to keep her satisfied. She was just getting so horny from having her ass eagerly eaten. If Misty kept going the way she was, Emma wasn't sure she'd be able to maintain any kind of composure at all.

And Misty did, indeed, keep going. She licked so hard and ferociously that her excess saliva trickled down to Emma's balls, though she was very considerate about that and spent some time licking and sucking her balls clean again.

"You taste so gooood," Misty purred during one of her rare pauses for breath.

Emma wiggled embarrassedly. "You think so?"

"Definitely. I could eat you for hours."

Emma bit her lip and arched her back a little more. She'd be ok with that, if indeed Misty somehow had the stamina for it.

"Although..." Misty said, spreading Emma's ass with her hands and casually rubbing Emma's butthole with her thumb. "There is something else we could try too."

"Like what?"

Misty rubbed harder on Emma's butthole. "Well... you're all relaxed and stuff... and you've got me all addicted to your bum...."

"Oh. Ohhh. Uh... you know I haven't done that before."

"Yes. But we could try it, if you wanted."

Emma squirmed, but not so much that she might accidentally dislodge Misty's probing thumb. "I don't think I could. You're so big."

"Not really."

"Well not compared to your family, sure, but for my little bum you're kinda huge."

"I honestly can't tell if you're trying to boost my ego, or if you're just nervous."

"Mostly the second one."

"Yeah, that probably was the more likely option." Misty pulled her thumb away, to Emma's disappointment. "Well, we don't have to. It was just a thought.

Emma wiggled her butt, hoping to attract some attention back to it. "I want to. I mean, I like the idea. If anyone was ever going to, like... you know. If anyone ever was, I'd like it to be you." Emma looked over her shoulder at Misty. "Especially for my first time."

Misty smiled back and gave Emma's butthole a quick kiss. "I'd love to be your first, you know. You can't be mine, unfortunately, 'cause of--"

"Your family. I got it." Emma steeled herself, knowing that she might be getting into something she just couldn't handle. "So we definitely should make sure you're the first to ever, uh, get in my butt," she finished with a noticeable flush. "Every other thing you've introduced me to has been amazing," she continued softly. "And... and I want to have more special moments with you, and stuff. And, like...."

Misty giggled and crawled up Emma's back, deliberately dragging her boobs and cock along Emma's skin. She gave Emma a tender kiss on the cheek and ruffled her hair. "You're so cute when you get flustered."

"I must be adorable basically constantly."

"That you are."

Misty hopped off the bed and conducted a quick, naked search. Emma hugged the pillow at her chest tighter and felt her cock pulse as she watched Misty bend over, totally heedless of the view she was presenting.

Misty soon located a bottle of lube and pranced back to Emma. Her cock was so deliciously hard, and precum leaked from it as it bounced hypnotically on the short return journey.

"I'll be so gentle, ok?" Misty promised. "We're the only ones here. We've got all day."

Emma nodded and shifted to make sure she was as comfortable on her tummy as possible. "I trust you. And... and I want you in me. In my bum."

"Awww. You'll make me blush." Misty got positioned to give Emma some more kisses on her butt. "This'll be so much fun. You'll see."

Apparently Misty couldn't resist licking Emma out some more, as at first that was all she did. Emma was all prepared for lube and fingering, which she could definitely handle, followed by a far-too-big cock being jammed in, which she still wasn't convinced about.

Perhaps that was Misty's idea. To get Emma over her worries and fears. To get her all relaxed and horny and ready for anything. Or maybe she really did just love eating Emma's ass so much that she couldn't help herself.

Misty took her sweet time before finally pressing a lubed finger to Emma's asshole. Her finger wasn't big enough to be scary, and Emma was pretty excited and curious by that point. It slipped in quite easily and felt kind of nice once it was in.

In fact, Emma wanted more. She still didn't think she could handle Misty's cock, but her finger just wasn't enough. She didn't know what the solution to that problem was, but she was turned on enough that she desperately wanted one.

However, Misty was keeping her too entertained to seriously question anything yet. She was getting a lovely, slow finger-fucking as her ass adjusted to being penetrated, even by something relatively small and harmless, and Misty was mixing in a fun assortment of licks, kisses, and fondles of her ass and balls. Emma found that if she lifted her hips enough to let Misty sneak a hand underneath her, her cock got some love as well.

There was a bit of a tense moment when Misty switched out to rubbing her cock over Emma's butthole, and Emma discovered she was still scared of its size going inside her. Misty was only grinding on her for now, though, and the feel of her thick cock running back and forth between her butt cheeks, along with the gentle slap of Misty's balls, excited Emma in a way she didn't fully understand.

More lubed drizzled into Emma's butt crack. Misty smeared her cock liberally, and kept rubbing it back and forth over Emma's ass.

In spite of her fears, Emma actually found herself getting impatient. She was so worked up from Misty's sensual teasing that she craved more. She wanted to feel Misty inside her. She wanted that big, beautiful cock. It didn't even matter to her that she still didn't believe she could actually accommodate it.

"Mistyyy," Emma whined.

"Yes, darling?" Misty said lightly and knowingly.

"I want... I want it."

"Oh?"

"Please." Emma wiggled her bum. "I really want it."

"I don't know... I think I may still need to warm you up more. I promised I'd be gentle."

"You're just teasing me. I'm ready!"

Misty gave Emma's butt a loving smack. "Of course I'm teasing. I want you to want this as much as I do. And I think maybe you do now."

"I do!"

"Good. Then get ready."

Emma bit her lip and tried to hold still. She was so excited she was practically vibrating. She wanted to wiggle and squirm and thrust her bum back against Misty, but did her very best not to do any of those things. They'd only slow Misty down.

Emma's heart beat so fast as the head of Misty's cock pressed against her butthole. It wasn't even in a nervous or anxious way, mostly, but rather in anticipation of something she desperately craved. She wanted so badly for Misty to be inside her.

A sharp gasp escaped Emma's lips as Misty's gentle pressure caused her to pop in. Emma waited a few seconds, sure that there was going to be pain at any moment, but there wasn't. It didn't hurt at all. If anything, there was maybe a mild discomfort as her asshole had to stretch a bit to accommodate Misty, but it was nothing compared to how amazing it felt. Part of the pleasure was purely physical, more of it was that she was actually accepting Misty into her in a way she hadn't believed possible until very, very recently.

Emma cooed and arched her back as Misty pushed deeper into her ass. She gripped her pillow tight, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the magic of having her butt lovingly invaded, explored, and stretched out.

"Not so bad, is it?" Misty said.

"Oh my god, it's so gooood," Emma moaned.

"Right? All you needed was a little warming up, and a little confidence."

"I guess." Emma squirmed a bit, which actually felt nice with the cock in her butt. "Can you go... deeper?"

"Baby, I am going balls deep in you. Just you wait." Misty leaned in to nibble on Emma's ear from behind, then whisper to her. "It's gonna be all the way inside you."

Emma squealed softly, and again clutched her pillow tight. Her ass had more room in it than she would ever have believe. Misty just kept sinking further into it, getting all swallowed up while simultaneously making Emma feel so very pleasantly full.

Misty's hips and balls pressed gently against Emma's ass as she bottomed out. The girls were lying together as close as could be, Misty stretched out on top of Emma, filling her as completely as ever she could.

"I'm so full," Emma said dreamily.

"Yeah you are." Misty wiggled her hips around just to feel Emma's soft ass rub against her, and the inside cling to her cock. "You're gripping me so tight."

"That's just how I am. I've never had cock in me before."

"It's more than that. I think you don't want to let go of me."

Emma flushed. "I maybe, kinda, sorta... don't want you to ever move."

"No?"

"No."

"You want to stay all filled up by me forever?"

"... kinda?"

"Well what if I... started fucking you a bit."

Emma hissed in sharp pleasure as Misty pulled out slowly, unable to go any faster the way Emma's butt clung to her, then thrust back in, burying herself once more.

"That would be ok," Emma admitted.

"Yeah? It'd be ok if I gave your sweet little bum it's first good fucking ever?"

Emma nodded. "Yes please."

"Good. Because I fully intend to, and would have been very disappointed otherwise."

"That doesn't surprise me, somehow."

Misty pushed herself up onto her knees and got positioned, somehow without fully pulling her cock out at any point. She straddled Emma's butt, placing her hands on Emma's hips for balance and control, and rocked back and forth very slowly and gently at first.

Emma's eyes rolled back and her mouth fell open. She was getting such a new experience, and it was doing things to her that she couldn't even fully process. The way her ass fought not to be emptied, then that feeling of joy as it was shoved full again, it was all so decadent and intense in its own special way.

Her mind went kind of blank as Misty fucked her harder and deeper. All she could focus on or think about was the beautifully hard cock going in and out of her formerly virgin butthole.

It only got more intense for Emma by the minute. Misty was taking her time, but was inevitably speeding up, her thrusts getting firmer and more purposeful, her gentle control fading away. Misty's balls were slapping again Emma with every thrust now, their skin smacking together at every impact. Emma's ass was getting properly pounded, and she loved every second of it.

"You feel so good," Misty moaned. "I just want to fuck you all day."

Emma hid her face in the pillow she held. She could feel her face redden. But she had to admit, she kind of liked that Misty was enjoying her butt. Emma, too, was enjoying her first time more than she ever could have hoped. Not only did Misty feel amazing pounding her from behind like that, but the feedback she was getting of how good Misty felt made everything so much better.

Emma wanted Misty to love fucking her butt, she realized. Partly she just liked to help Misty cum, like Misty had been doing for her lately, but there was more to it than that. Emma felt closer to Misty than she ever had to anyone else, in spite of their short time getting to know one another. This was a way to get closer still and solidify their bond, in a way. Also, if Emma was truly honest, she was a little jealous of other people Misty had been with in one capacity or another, and it was reassuring to know that she could compete. Not that it was about that, but she couldn't help some satisfaction in her petty victory.

"My bum really feels good?" Emma asked.

"So good," Misty assured her, giving her a bit of a harder thrust for emphasis.

"You really want to fuck it all day?"

"Mmm, I wish I could."

Emma bit her lip and gave her hips a wiggle. She was limited in movement range due to the big hard cock up her ass. "You sure you don't want to... cum in me?"

Misty gave a surprised grunt, and her hips and balls slapped extra hard against Emma in response. "You know I do."

"Do you?"

Misty smacked Emma's butt, drawing a little squeal from her. "You bad girl. You trying to make me cum already? You want me to fill you up that badly? Or... are you getting tired already?"

Emma flushed brighter red as she shook her head. "Not tired. I actually really like it, which I wasn't sure I would. But... I don't know how long I can go. And I don't want to start getting sore and make you stop when you're not finished yet."

"Is that what you're worried about?"

"Kinda. I want you to feel good."

"And I do. Stop worrying about it."

"But I--"

"Emma, darling, you couldn't possibly make me feel any better than I do right now. I was serious when I said I wanted to fuck you all day. But it's your first time, and you might not last. That's fine."

"Is it?"

"Yes. You know why?"

Emma shook her head.

"Because," Misty said patiently, "I don't know about you, but I really can't imagine not wanting to do this again. I'd much rather we both relax and enjoy ourselves than stress about trying to make it perfect, and then not want to do it again because it's no fun that way."