Futa Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma squirmed. "I want it to be perfect though."

Misty gave her butt a fond squeeze. "Well it's pretty damn close so far."

Emma giggled, bit her lip, then closed her eyes and let Misty get back to fucking her. Misty had a good point, in a sense. Emma still wasn't able to get her concerns fully out of her head, but trying to focus on enjoying the moment instead was much, much nicer. And truly, if they didn't get it quite right this time, she'd be ready to try again at some point. She had a taste of how good it could be, with the right person, and didn't intend to give that up regardless of today's results.

As Misty pounded Emma harder, a bit of an ache developed, but it wasn't enough to make Emma want to stop. She was much happier to keep going, to experience Misty's cock stretching her out, plunging in and out, alternately filling and emptying.

In some ways, Emma had no idea how she was able to handle it. Misty was going faster and faster, slapping against her butt a little louder all the time. The slight warning ache was only the faintest glimmer of what Emma had expected from the outset, and was still fairly disbelieving that it wasn't worse. And yet, the insane little thrills running through her, those small bursts of pleasure emanating from every full thrust into her bum, almost made her think she could handle so much more. Like she wanted to take it harder and deeper, in spite of already being well past where her limit should have been.

Emma found herself moaning and drooling rather embarrassingly as her bum was enthusiastically pounded. Her eyes rolled back and she clutched the pillow in her arms so tightly she expected it to pop.

If anything, though, Misty was moaning even louder. Emma wished she could see Misty's face, but even though she couldn't, she had a pretty good guess what it would look like. She'd seen Misty jerking off and cumming, and her expression now was probably similar.

Emma gasped in surprised and awe as she felt something new inside her butt. Something warm and creamy filling her up, spurting out from Misty's pulsing cock.

"Oh my god," Emma moaned.

Misty grunted and kept thrusting a few more times, then buried herself fully in Emma's ass as her orgasm wore itself out. She'd made a nice big mess inside Emma.

"That was fun," Misty said contentedly as she lay down on top of Emma, cock still firmly in ass.

"Fun?"

"You didn't think so?"

Emma squirmed, having some difficulty organizing her thoughts with Misty all nakedly lying on top of her, tits squishing delightfully against her back, slowly softening cock keeping her butthole company. "It was fun," she admitted. "It just feels like... like...."

"It was more than fun," Misty assured her, nibbling playfully at her ear. "I love that we did it. I'm happy you trusted me to be your first."

Emma flushed. "Me too," she whispered.

"You've got an amazing bum."

"Stop!"

"You do. I mean it. And you didn't even get all sore or worn out, did you?"

"I... I guess not."

"I hurt myself a couple times when I tried playing with mine," Misty said conversationally. "When I was learning. I was too enthusiastic for my own good."

"I'd believe it."

"Saphy was good, though. She taught me all kinds of stuff."

"I'd believe that too."

Misty kissed Emma's shoulder. "It's nice playing with her. And our moms. And friends, sometimes. And--"

"I get it, thanks."

"Sorry. I'm just saying, I liked it with you. It was different."

"Different how?"

"I dunno. Just was. Like... like... it's special, I guess."

"Bet you say that to all the girls."

"No, silly. Just you."

Emma giggled as Misty nuzzled hard into the space between her shoulder and neck. She liked Misty thinking she was special. And she very much liked all the naked, sexy snuggles too. And having her bum all cozily filled and messed.

It was hard for Emma to say whether she thought it was special in the same way Misty did. It definitely was, being her first time, and with someone she liked and trusted and wanted to spend lots more time with. But she didn't have enough experience to know if it was more than that. Or even whether it needed to be any more than that. It was kind of embarrassing being so much less versed in these things, but at least she had someone so amazing to learn from.

"Just me," Emma repeated softly.

"That's right."

"I think I like that."

"Good."

"Misty?"

"Yeah?"

"I know this is kinda weird timing, since you're still stuck in my butt and stuff...."

"Sounds like good timing to me."

"You don't know what I'm gonna say."

"Doesn't really matter. It's still good timing."

Emma rolled her eyes. "You and your one track mind."

"You know it."

Emma bit her lip, then took a deep breath, hampered somewhat by Misty's prone weight atop her. "I think maybe... if you wanted... we should make it official. Like how we're not officially girlfriends? Because we could--"

Misty interrupted Emma's confused and awkward proposal with a happy squeal, much to Emma's relief in more ways than one.

"Yes!" Misty said, kissing Emma's cheek repeatedly and fiercely.

"Yeah?"

"Absolutely."

Emma wiggled happily under Misty as she kept getting kisses from behind. She could feel Misty getting harder again, and was a little worried that she'd want more butt sex. On the other hand, in spite of her concerns about how much she could take, Emma kind of hoped that was exactly what would happen.

Misty went abruptly still. Emma kept wiggling in the hopes of enticing her, but didn't have any luck.

"Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"Um... you know the kind of things I do with my family and all."

"I've seen some of it, sure."

"You don't want me to stop that, do you? Since I'm gonna be your girlfriend now?"

Emma sighed in relief. It was a relatively easy problem, since she'd had a chance to get used to Misty's unique family life. "Of course I don't expect you to stop. They're your family."

"They are. And I don't even know if I could stop."

Emma found Misty's hand and squeezed it. "I'm so new to all this. And I can't promise I won't be jealous or worried or angry sometimes. I'll try not to be, is all I can say. But... I definitely don't want to try and change things about you. If you were just like me, we never would have met like we did."

"You mean me surprising you in the shower and slowly seducing you into bed?"

Emma giggled. "If that's what you want to call it, then yes." She bit her lip a moment, then tried to continue more seriously. "I want you to be able to keep being who you are. I kind of assumed I'd be monogamous if I ever found anyone at all, which I wasn't sure about, but--"

"Oh, Emma," Misty said with a sympathetic stroke of her hair.

"I know, kinda sad. But we can get into that later. I'm just saying, like, I want to try it your way. Generally. But maybe, if it's ok, maybe sometimes could be just for us. And maybe if I'm sometimes not comfortable with something, would it be ok to say so and we could either stop or talk it out first?"

"That sounds very fair," Misty said, wiggling herself into a tighter snuggle. Her cock was definitely getting harder again, and her little movements did interesting things to Emma's bum. "I'd much rather know that you don't want me to do some kind of sexy thing, with you or someone else, than have you silently resent me for it."

"I don't want to silently resent you either. That doesn't sound like much fun."

"No. It doesn't. But you know what does?"

"I wanna say... fucking my butt some more?"

"How did you know?"

"Just lucky, I guess."

Emma buried her face in the pillow she still held, waiting to see what her body would say as Misty started rocking her hips. It was only gentle at first, easy to handle and quite pleasant. Misty didn't even lift herself off of Emma at all, just lay all nakedly atop her while grinding around inside her butt.

Emma cooed and stretched out as the slow, decadent sequel to her anal deflowering allowed to her be both excited and relaxed. Small thrills ran up her spine as Misty gave delicious little thrusts and wiggled around to make her cock press very differently inside Emma all the time.

In a weird sort of way, it was more like getting massaged than fucked. Granted, it was more one of those porn video type massages--which Emma had been horny and alone enough to develop an acquaintance with--than a real one, but still. And honestly, she was pretty sure she preferred this to any real massage anyway.

What real massage would ever involve such naked, cuddly intimacy? Or so thoroughly working her bum; stretching, filling, and exploring it in such a loving way? Emma was pretty sure a true masseuse would struggle to ever make her feel so good and so relaxed all at once.

Emma luxuriated in smooth, gentle butt fucking, confident that at this pace she wouldn't have any trouble keeping up with Misty. She could lie there and have her butt played with for hours.

There was something she hadn't counted on, however, and which crept up on her in a confusing and surprising ambush. She started to feel all funny and tingly, and her balls got tighter and ready to blow, except nothing had even been done to her cock. She shouldn't be about to cum, but that was exactly what it felt like.

Emma groaned and thrust her hips involuntarily as cum boiled over from her balls and burst out from her cock, soaking the bedding beneath her, and making a mess of herself in the process. It was just from getting fucked by Misty. Just from having her ass so lovingly filled with cock. Somehow, it was the longest and most dizzying orgasm she could ever remember.

"Did you just cum?" Misty asked. "You went all tight and clenchy."

Emma nodded. "Yeah. I didn't... I didn't know that was gonna happen."

Misty giggled. "It does sometimes. Did it feel nice?"

"Very."

"Thought so. I like when it happens to me too. Much easier from getting my cock in someone. But getting my butt fucked... when it happens, it's kind of amazing."

It really was kind of amazing, just as Misty said. Emma lay in her own mess while Misty kept softly thrusting, trying to sort out everything she'd just felt. It was tricky. It was kind of like a regular orgasm, but different. And better. Though part of it being better might just have been because she was in such need of one. Getting her bum fucked for a while without any relief for her cock had been making it all twitchy and desperate.

Misty eventually came inside Emma for the second time, then finally stopped as her flow of cum trickled down to nothing. She pulled out this time, making an embarrassing sloppy sound as her cock fought free of Emma's bum's snug embrace.

"Ooh, you're gaping a little for me and everything," Misty cooed, running a gentle finger over the rim of Emma's butthole. "And so messy."

Emma squirmed. "Those are both your fault."

"Sure are," Misty agreed happily.

Misty licked at Emma's asshole, just at the edge of it, cleaning up some errant cum but not digging deeper for any more. She left the majority of it deep inside Emma.

Once Emma rolled over out of the cummy mess she'd made, Misty licked her front clean too. Emma's tummy, cock, and ball all got a nice tongue bath until she could hardly even tell that she'd messed herself.

"Misty?" Emma asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can I maybe, like, clean you too?"

"Hm? You mean my cock?"

"Yeah."

"It was just in your butt."

"You think I don't know?"

"Just making sure." Misty beamed and gave Emma a deep, cum-flavoured kiss before scooting up and offering her cock. "Wasn't sure you'd be up for it."

"I dunno. I liked watching you do it for Saphira." Emma looked straight into Misty's eyes, which were gazing back down at her, curious and adoring. "And I think I want to do stuff like that for you."

Misty smiled wider, then moaned as Emma's tongue flicked over her softening, cum-streaked cock. She let Emma take her time and lick and suck her all clean, then finally lay down so the two of them could cuddle naked some more. This time with no cock in anyone's butt.

"I don't want this to end," Emma said dozily.

"It doesn't have to. I'm your girlfriend now. You can have whatever you want, whenever you want."

"So I couldn't have before?"

"Well... no, you probably could have. But it's more official now."

"Official is good."

"Mmhm."

Emma bit her lip. "I got so lucky with you."

"Me too."

"No, really, though. If you hadn't intruded on my shower... who knows if I ever would have met you. Or anyone."

"Hey, now. You would have. Just needed to get over being a bit different. It's not a bad thing once you get some confidence."

"Yeah. Confidence." Emma thought for a moment. "You think there are other girls like us at school? Like me?"

"Lonely futas?"

"Yeah."

"Probably."

"It'd be nice if we could set them up somehow."

"Ooh, or find them and seduce them together."

"I'm serious. Even, like, make someplace for them. And us. Like a club."

"A futa club, huh?"

"Yeah. I guess."

"Sounds interesting. I'd be up for it." Misty grinned. "You'll have to keep me in line, though. I'm a horny little thing sometimes."

Emma snorted. "No kidding." She shrugged. "It doesn't have to be that, exactly. But, like, we should do something. It'd be nice."

"Yes. Yes it would."