Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhhh now... Mistress is going to take what's hers now..."

She began to slide her meat into his butt-cheek sandwich, and Martin's face fell to one of absolute terror as he finally felt what it was like to come ass-to-face with Roselyn's weapon.

She lodged it like a meaty hot dog between the two white buns.

How had Olivia taken it?!... even with her equipment, Martin couldn't imagine what Roselyn would feel like on the inside, as the endless baton pressed between his cheeks, burying itself in his crack.

Already the fears were resurfacing, doubts clouding the clear purpose that he had possessed upon arrival earlier that day as it slid up and down, unmanning him by the way it ground into him like a dirty stripper.

"Hnnn..!"

The spit and pre-cum had mixed into a wet lube that made a *SPLAT* sound as she slapped the back of his ass, making a cheek jiggle.

"Oh yeah, that's a good bitch right there," Roselyn crowed, "thanks for this," she added to Olivia, who was gurning as she watched her new lover defeat her old one.

"Want to see me fuck him?"

Olivia's heart was beating so fast she wasn't sure she could take it, but after a pause, during which time Martin still felt some sort of shred of hope that he could win her back, she nodded once.

It crushed him, and tears ran unbidden down his face as Roselyn pressed her bodyweight down on his back, lining the spongy head up to tickle his anus.

"H-Oh GGod....."

Even with the writhing in his stomach, Martin decided to himself that he wasn't going to be making any noises, he was made of stronger st-

Her cock pressed at his entrance, and Roselyn eased her way inside, pre-cum lathering the tiny rosebud.

"OHHHHHHHHHHMMMMYYY GOD, GOH HHOOGGHHHHHH...!!!"

Satan had found Martin's ass. The only thing that stopped him screaming like a schoolgirl was the thought that Olivia was watching, and he couldn't break in front of her, even though she was masturbating hard as Roselyn pressed down, sheathing inch after inch in Martin's defenceless butthole.

He glanced over, and it hurt so much to see the person that used to be his girlfriend watching with eagerness as his ass was penetrated.

"OhhhhHHHOHGHHH."

His groans echoed around the room, vibrating in his head as the beast thrummed a few inches inside the rim of his ass, distended perhaps twice wider than it had ever gone previously, his butthole now impolitely inquiring to his brain as to why he had let someone insert a nuclear submarine into it.

Large hands began to massage his shoulders as he mewled, unable to contend with the log making its home in his butthole, bulldozing his insides and inserting new foundations into the deepest parts of his body.

It was with a whore-like moan, instead of stoic silence as he had hoped, that Martin finally felt their hips merged together.

"GHNNNnnnnuhhhHH!"

She was buried unbelievably deep. He was sure it was reaching somewhere around his sternum, his organs shoved aside to make space for this new, most important stimulus.

And what a stimulus.

A full cock-throb reverberated through his anal walls, and he jerked as he felt the ridges and imperfections of Roselyn's dick tickling his insides, coaxing him to a place he had never been before as her thumbs dug into the knots in his shoulders, soothing his anxieties.

"GOHhhhh.. what......"

"Yeah... pretty nice huh?" sniggered Roselyn, "funny to think of you trying to contend with this."

Roselyn was laying her bed in Martin's ass, and loving it.

He wasn't minding it either, as a particularly heavy pulse of her erection sent a spread of warmth into his anal walls.

"HUHHFFfff..."

The two figures settled for a moment, Roselyn rubbing his back, enjoying the buffet of boy on display as Martin simply tried not to squeal from the feeling of being filled to the brim with dick.

"You're doing soooo good.... Oof I almost have a mind to give her back to you."

She winked at Olivia again, who giggled as Roselyn began to explore his insides, rolling her legs so she was prodding and rubbing different parts of his anus with her mast.

"Huuunnhnhh???!"

Martin's eyes became lidded, and Olivia knew exactly what he was feeling. That sensation of being filled that was all-encompassing, every atom in your body fixated on that pressure, like a submarine that can't hold out any longer and is seconds from caving in under the weight of the ocean surrounding it.

"Yeah... you can win her back," Roselyn whispered, an evil grin on her face as she leaned in and bit his ear, savouring the softness of his flesh.

Martin was gulping down breaths, toes curled as her hard nipples pressed into his back.

"How... cannn...?"

Roselyn pressed a few cock thrusts into him, making him swoon.

"It's simple... if you really want her, you're gonna make up for all the years you put her through," she grinned, watching Martin grouse as she churned his insides into butter with her pink rolling pin.

"MMOOKKKAAYY!"

Martin's arms and legs were shuddering.

"You're gonna be our slave," she murmured, "whether you have to lick our buttholes, or take out our trash, you're gonna do it, no questions asked."

Olivia put her hand to her mouth in shock at this, but her other hand remained firmly where it had been the whole time, teasing herself towards a fourth orgasm.

"MMyeaah, yeah," whimpered Martin, spasming in her clutches.

"Now... get up on your hands and knees and fuck yourself on your Mistress."

"Mistress!?" blurted Olivia, gawping as Roselyn turned to her.

"Yup," she grinned, "what do you want him to call you?"

"...Me?"

"Yeah... like, Mistress, Missy, Mummy.... Madam?"

She said this all whilst rotating her cock inside Martin, to the point where he was drooling as his whole body shook.

"Uh... I don't know..."

She watched Roselyn gurning as she took in the pleasures that Martin's asshole was offering, and Olivia continued to tease herself as she watched her ex-boyfriend press himself up onto shaking hands and knees, before pushing back gently, yipping as he connected their hips.

"Uhn!"

Olivia' jaw dropped as she watched Martin losing his mind on Roselyn's showpiece, seeing the total breakdown of his masculinity in high definition, stereo-surround sound as he whined like a scared bitch, his body submitted itself to a power it had never been ready for.

She teased between her lips and inserted her fingers as Roselyn stared down at the performance that Martin was putting on for her.

"Unnn, fuck boy, you're a real slut aren't you?...OOHHHhh yesssss....."

"Madam sounds nice," Olivia murmured to herself, taking in the way Martin's lower body had curved upwards just like Roselyn's dick, giving him a second spine to keep him rigid. This also explained why he wasn't falling forward face first, his legs and arms barely able to support him, such were the shakes that had enveloped his whole body. His limbs trembled like a packhorse on its last legs, a donkey that had been on one journey too many as pleasure ripped through his extremities and back to his core, rolling over him in waves which were pulsing from Roselyn's conducting rod in his centre.

"Huhhhnnnn!" he moaned, trembling so hard it looked like he was having a fit.

Roselyn grunted as the boy's asshole spasmed on her dick, and decided she'd had enough foreplay, her cock aching with need as Martin's insides hugged it tight, and she grabbed his hips, forcing him into a true doggystyle position, and Martin squealed as she pounded away with every fibre of her being, lighting his asshole up with a million sensations being forced in by her battering ram cock.

"GHUU!-HUH!-UUHHHH!!!!!"

Martin's jaw rattled with the force of the fucking, strangely echoey *SCHWAP*s that sounded like meat being slapped repeatedly bouncing off the walls as his whole body jerked like a ragdoll, Roselyn overpowering him in a frenzy of sexual energy.

*SCHWAP*

"GHU-HHU-uh-UH......!!!"

*SCHWAP*

"UH!"

Martin's moaning caught in his throat as Roselyn picked up the pace, to the point that he could only let out punctuated gurns after each thrust, because every hilting of Roselyn's cock was forcing the air from his lungs, abusing the young man who was now taking a dicking that most pornstars could only dream of. She worked like a traction engine, slamming her hips in so hard, fingers clenched to his hips to pull him back into the pounding rhythm, that Martin's whole torso was spasming as she smashed him with violent, muscle-clenched rutting.

It was beyond one-sided, and Olivia watched, fear in her eyes as Roselyn unleashed her true musculature, back rippling, legs contorted to unleash heaving gut-thrusts that would have had Martin singing like a canary if he were able to articulate anything other than breathless gasps.

"-uh!"

"Yeah!"

"-uck!"

"FUUUCKK!"

"-I!"

"H-Holy shit...!"

Roselyn was crowing, not quite able to believe how good Martin's ass felt on her cock. It was like being massaged by flesh pillows filled with warm custard, and she found herself losing it more than even she had prepared for, teeth bared as she sank her full length into Martin's rocking frame.

The boy shook every time she slammed herself against him, nearly flung head first into the wall with each thrust and anchored only by her hands on his hips, digging into the soft flesh with her nails as she exorcised his butthole by any means necessary.

Martin's resistance never even got started, his body already prepared to submit. It was merely his mind that screamed for mercy as it was dragged into ecstasy, thrust into the centre of a pleasure supernova that detonated at the tip of Roselyn's cock, buried in his sternum.

His whole body shook violently, and Olivia was unable to look away as Martin's eyes rolled up, spasming like he was in the throes of a fit.

Then his cock jerked upwards like it was releasing gallons of cum, but nothing came out except a steady trickle of white liquid, oozing from the tip.

Olivia didn't understand the processes behind it, but could only marvel at how brutally Roselyn was turning the boy with just a few earth-shaking thrusts of her hips as the two figures clapped cheeks together.

It was the hottest thing she'd ever seen.

She scanned up and down the mewling boy as every inch of Roselyn's emasculation rod ploughed into him, each thrust breaking him just a little more as the terror that had been on his face finally dissipated, replaced by an ugly gurn that had Roselyn frothing at the mouth as she felt the subtle resistances fall away completely.

Olivia had never really watched porn, or felt the need to do so... But she had never watched a scene as arousing as this taking place before her eyes.

Her fingers teased down and caressed around her vulva, staying away from her clit so she could build up to an intense crescendoed orgasm.

The two figures bounced against each other in a rut so vicious that Olivia almost winced at some of the connections, the sounds of their bodies slapping against one another in loud sweat-covered *SPLAT*s sweet music to her ears. It was also incredibly loud, because Roselyn was attacking him with the force of a sledgehammer, ripping utter delight from the boy's widened anus.

*SPLAT* *SPLAT* *SPLAT-SPLAT-SPLAT*

"AI-UHG-uhuhnn-n-n---u-uhhgghh...!!!!"

The absurd babblings issuing from Martin's mouth were the polar opposite of the confidence with which he had first walked through her door, and Roselyn felt the spasms of his ring on her base every time she hilted, the tautness of his asshole drawing her seed in.

Then her balls quivered, like a bow with its arrow tight on the wire, preparing to release everything in a heady blast of movement.

"Oh FUCK baby I'm......HNN!"

She hilted one last, vicious blow into his butthole, gluing their hips together as pleasure subsumed her, emanating from her crotch all the way up to her forehead.

"COOOMIINNNNGGG...!!!!"

Olivia let out a weak cry as she watched Roselyn juddering, fused at the waist to Martin who screamed as he felt an entire ocean of hot icing fill his insides like a whore donut, invaded, legs spread as his ass was claimed by his new mistress.

"HNNNN!"

Roselyn collapsed forward, her body weight pressing the tiny figure down into the mattress as both their legs spasmed, Martin's belly distending from the amount of jizz being pumped into his destroyed anus.

The two figures shook together, Roselyn's heavy torso enveloping the figure beneath her as she pushed in a few weak shunts, enjoying the incredible pressure of Martin's insides as jizz sloshed around in his ass.

"Hunn... Roooos....." uttered Martin, barely able to process what had happened, Roselyn having provided the filling for a whore sandwich, his ass-cheeks battered, anus clamped so tightly to her baby-maker that it seemed to be pleading for another round.

The two of them softened, after-shakes still flitting through limbs as they fell into stillness.

"Wow," muttered Roselyn, sniffing the hair of the boy beneath her, tasting his bitch-scent.

She gave herself a second to enjoy the feeling of lying on top of a well-fucked slave, the way his asshole still oscillated in and out uncontrollably on her invader.

The heavy seed placed in Martin was having the desired effect, and Roselyn smiled as the boy's limbs briefly reached for nothing, before falling to the bed in defeat once more.

"Hey Martiiiin," she whispered into his ear.

"Hnnn..."

"I said you'd win her back, right?" sighed Roselyn, stroking his hair.

"Yeeah," he cooed, voice hoarse from all the pornstar moaning he'd been doing.

"Well then... time for your reward."

She kept stroking, rising up so that she was back in her ploughing position behind him, still cinched at the waist as she beckoned Olivia with a finger.

The squirming girl paused, wiping the sweat from her brow, and got up on unsteady legs, stumbling over to the bed.

Roselyn smiled as she came to press her forehead to her, kissing her with a soft smooch, before grabbing her and hauled her on top of Martin's back, so that the two women were facing each other.

Roselyn wasted no time grabbing her by the neck and brutally tonguing her, whimpers of excitement emanating from above Martin as he heard Roselyn satisfying his ex-girlfriend.

"-Liv.." he whimpered, as she moaned, bouncing a little on top of him, her ass pert, but not so fatty or muscly that he couldn't feel the bones dig slightly in to his shoulder blades.

"Mhhhhh," she responded, groaning into Roselyn's face, sucking on her tongue.

A minute or so of making out ensued, Roselyn still inserted inside Martin, although she didn't move beyond the heavy throbs caused by her make-out session with the beautiful girl sitting on his back.

Martin snivelled, opposed by the fact that his cock was hard as a rock, and he could feel Olivia's wetness on his back, forming a sheen of warmth which began to trickle down his sides.

"Mhhhmm... Oh that's good," moaned Roselyn, as she sucked her tongue back out of Olivia's open maw, the girl mewling as she teased her nipples between eager fingers.

"Lye back baby."

Olivia did as she was told, pulling back so that she was sitting down directly in front of Martin with her pussy next to his face.

"H..hey," he whimpered, gazing up at her, feeling a swell as her chest heaved up and down, nipples like steel thimbles.

"Hey," she responded, caressing his cheek with a finger.

"Bon appetite, slut," sneered Roselyn, withdrawing her cock and slamming it back inside him so hard he squealed like a stuck pig.

"HUuUUAAIIHHuhhh...!"

"Fucking eat it!"

Martin jerked as he placed his hands on the insides of Olivia's thighs, his mouth pushed right up to her pussy. Roselyn didn't give him the chance to settle, and began to slam her cock into him with gusto, and Martin moaned as his face was shoved into Olivia's snatch, drenching him in juices, her undeniable arousal made clear as day to the young man who gave in to the will of his new mistresses, slurping down the woman's essences like a morning smoothie as Roselyn ground away at his asshole once more.

"Mm-Mhhh-mh!"

"Uhhnnn...." Olivia groaned, feeling Martin's lips slap against her sex each time Roselyn snapped her cock into him, and the feeling of her ex-boyfriend's face being force-fucked into her pussy was exhilarating beyond her wildest dreams.

Olivia could feel the heat building inside her as she looked her girlfriend dead in the eye, loving the way Roselyn was unable to keep the gurn from her face every time she hilted in Martin's ass.

"OH... Ros....."

Roselyn groaned at her, reaching out to rub Olivia's cheek as her balls slapped into Martin's inferior package, causing filthy *SCHWAP* sounds that echoed around the room.

"Love you," she uttered.

*SCHWAP* "Mffhnn." *SCHWAP* "MHNNN." *SCHWAP*

"Loove you too," Olivia moaned, cumming so hard into Martin's face that she briefly worried he might drown.

A river of pussy juice flowed into his mouth, onto his tongue, a sweet nectar with a hint of fishiness that would have disgusted him previously, but now was turning him on no end, ably assisted by the hammer blows on his rear end, submitting his prostate to a thorough examination as the caramel freight train on top of him wrecked his ass.

Then fingers were weaving into his hair and gently pulling him back to make sure he was okay.

"Martin.... Alright?" whispered Olivia.

Martin's eyes were lidded, but Roselyn didn't allow him a moment of dignity, battering away even harder at his rear end which had him keening as he looked unevenly into Olivia's worried gaze.

"Y-eah-uhnn-uhn-UHN-huhh-!"

She smiled as the boy's head oscillated from the force of the anal sex Roselyn was bestowing, and shoved him back into her snatch, falling back into the pillows as Martin began pressing against her vagina lips like he was French kissing them, inserting as far as he could go into her opening before moving up and tonguing her clit.

The three figures juddered back and forth in a fairground ride rhythm, each part working to bring pleasure to the other, and then repeating over and over and over, even as jaws got tired, glutes ached, and juices began to spread into huge stains on the bed sheets as the three figures sweatily fucked and sucked the life out of each other.

"OOHHHHHMYGOD!"

"FUCKKKKK!"

"Mmmhhhhhhh!!"

Olivia jerked as pleasure spread from her crotch, spraying her juices across Martin's face, enjoying the way he moaned into her sex, the vibrations adding to the peak as she clung to his hair.

She looked up to Roselyn who was caught in a slack-jawed gurn, buried inside the ginger twink as her eyelids scrunched shut, filling him with another heavy batch of cum that now joined the previous lake to form a pipe-bomb that exploded out of his asshole, unceremoniously dousing his rear end and Roselyn's thighs in white cream as she let out another low moan.

"Fuck..."

The two remained there, fused as Martin spasmed, his tongue going limp in Olivia's pussy as he lost control of his various appendages, before softening into a whimpering, soggy mess on the bed.

When Roselyn eventually moved, it was achingly slowly, tittering as her sensitive cock head slid to Martin's entrance.

It simply refused to let go, tight beneath her helmet to the point where she had to whimper as she extracted it, sighing in relief as she pulled clear and a flood of jizz emptied onto the bed in front of her, spurting from his rectum like a soda can filled with mentos.

"I think we're gonna have to change the sheets," she muttered, to which Olivia giggled.

"Well... I'm not doing it."