Futa Cucks the Boyfriend Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roselyn cocked her brow.

"I guess you really are a Madam."

"I think so, Mistress."

Roselyn flashed her a toothy grin, before running her hand down the sweat-covered back of Martin, still flattened on the bed, forehead resting on Olivia's crotch.

She reached under his shoulder and pulled him over on his left side, and the girls shared a look of mirth as his belly was peeled from sheets thick with cum, so much so that it looked like he had lain in a swamp of semen.

"Well I think we know who's going to be changing these sheets...."

"How much of that was yours?" said Olivia in amazement.

"That's all him," grinned Roselyn, eyeing his cock head which was still dripping white liquid.

***

"Sluuuutt!"

Olivia called over her shoulder, grousing as no one responded.

Roselyn nudged her.

"Hey... what??"

"Use the bell."

"Oh!"

She had forgotten about the bell.

Olivia leaned over, grabbing the golden instrument, and tinkled it a few times.

As if by magic, Martin appeared holding a pile of folded sheets, skittering down the hall and coming to a stop in front of them.

"Martin, could you write Roselyn a poem for me."

"Sure L-... Madam."

Roselyn stroked her hair.

"Oh baby, that's so lovely of you...."

Martin went to pick up pen and paper and sat down at the couch.

"Excuse me, cuck-boy."

His face reddened as he looked up at Roselyn's stern expression.

"I think we can make this a little more enjoyable.... So write it whilst sucking my cock."

Martin's stomach lurched, and he couldn't hide his anticipation, scrambling to his knees as Roselyn unzipped her flies, uncorking a monster which barely saw fresh air before it was hoovered into Martin's mouth.

"Jesus, he's getting good at this!" moaned Roselyn, hands tightening into fists.

"That's so hot," murmured Olivia, resting her head on the woman's shoulder as Martin began to slide back and forth on her dong, whilst trying to prop the pen and paper up on the side of the sofa to write.

"This could take him a while..OHhhhhhh......"

Olivia kissed Roselyn's cheek, and then bit her lip as Roselyn gurned.

"Yeah... the poem maybe..." she muttered, slowly unzipping her own jeans and removing them, revealing her favourite crotchless panties.

Roselyn chuckled, then groaned again as Martin sank to the hilt of her shaft, nose nestling into her pubes as he deep-throated the hell out of her cock.

The sounds of slobbering and slutty pleasure drifted around the room as Martin gagged and slobbering over her penis, Roselyn and Olivia kissing each other and speaking sweet nothings. Occasionally Olivia reached down to stroke Martin's head, sometimes pushing him to the base again and making him choke.

Then he was lifted away, and he managed a few breaths of air before his face was buried into Olivia's mound instead, tongue diving between her thick pussy lips on instinct, licking up her essence as the women's mouths danced around one another.

He didn't get time to enjoy it further, as his hair was pulled back to Roselyn's crotch again, Martin moaning as his face sunk back onto Roselyn's angry schlong.

Hips began to pump into his face, stomach butting his nose, and Martin looked up at the two women gazing into each other's eyes, Olivia's hand tight in his hair, Roselyn's cock throbbing in his throat.

He felt gratitude for having found his true calling, as the slit dilated on his tongue, signalling an impending evacuation of splooge.

Martin closed his eyes and stroked between his legs as Mistress Roselyn filled his stomach with her seed.