All Comments on 'Futa Fairytales Ch. 02'

by Fuzzypen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sapphic_girlsapphic_girlabout 8 years ago
I love your stories Futa Fairytales

I wish there were many more chapters. The following might be where the sisters deviate from their path and find the home of the grandmother and her granddaughters "Little red riding whores".

statispro1statispro1about 8 years ago
I agree

A mash up between characters from the first 2 chapters would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Epilogue please!

Please give us an epilogue where after their married they go back and reclaim the witch as their slave and cock sleeve!

DBRN84DBRN84over 7 years ago
Hot!

Love these!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poor Witch

The Witch wasn't entirely in the wrong here. Would've liked if she got a little happy ending.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Isn't it beautiful when?

Two Sisters are transformed into Futa's and become each others Lovers and more,now both Hanna and Gretel can fuck each other all they want,and maybe knock each other up and have Futa Daughters who can also join in the Futa Fun.Oh and as for Dad both Hanna and Gretel could kidnap and restrain him and take him back to the Witches Cottage and make him live there with the Witch and they could fuck each other while Hanna and Gretel could live in their old house and occasionally go see Dad and their Witch Stepmom and have a Family Futa Orgy.

That would be so Awesome!!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
All's Well That End's Well.

So both Hanna and Gretel ended up being turned into Cock-Carrying Futanari's by the Evil Witch and Hanna being the Smart Dominant Sister tricked the Witch to unlock her after she was turned and attacked the Witch to subdue her by fucking her and getting Gretel to fuck the Witches mouth to shut her up,and fucked the Witch to exhaustion so they could shackle her the way she did them.

And Hanna and Gretel left her there,and they fell in love and vowed to get married to eachother as Sisters and Wives or Husbands and Hanna gets to take Gretel's Pussy Virginity the way Gretel took Hanna's.Honestly I think both Hanna and Gretel should have stayed at that Cottage and made the Witch their submissive and their sexslave and make her their Wife and obey everything they tell her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous