Futa Fairytales Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A loud clicking sound caused the witch's eyes to snap open, and she looked down across her bruised and cum-smeared body. Hanna knelt smiling at her feet, having just closed a pair of shackles around her ankles.

"That should hold you." the blonde said with a grin, before getting to her feet.

"Wait!" the witch rasped, her voice reduced to a faint, hoarse whisper. "You can't leave me like this!"

The two sisters ignored her, and walked hand in hand out of the room. They found their clothes and dressed before walking back out into the forest. It looked like it was morning, now. They had been in the witch's dungeon all night.

"Now what?" Gretel asked, slipping her hand into her big sister's.

Hanna looked at her with an impish smile. "Let's go home." she said.

"But... what about Daddy?"

"He wants us to get married," the older blonde shrugged. "I say we do. To each other."

Gretel's face broke into a wide grin, and she kissed her sister sexily. "Mmmm... I'd like that, Sis! We can be each other's husbands!"

"That's right! And on our wedding night, I can take your cherry, just like you took mine."

The younger blonde blushed and chewed her lip. "Well, then we had better hurry home and marry fast... because I don't know how long I can wait to feel you inside me."

Hanna felt her cock stiffen and gave a surprised laugh. She squeezed Gretel's hand, and the two sisters ran back down the trail the way they'd come, giggling as their hardening cocks flopped around under their skirts.

12