All Comments on 'Futa House'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 154 Comments
XarthXarthover 5 years agoAuthor
Story Commentary

Some notes about the story are available here:

https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/2018/08/11/futa-house/

Thanks for reading, assuming anyone makes it to the end of this long-ass story. Hopefully it was enjoyable.

-Xarth

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don’t get it

It certainly is an odd way of expressing your homosexual desires. I mean, why not have the guy just go to an all-male college and get fucked by normal gay men there? The futa angle seems like a bit of denial.

Anyway, whatever floats your boat is fine. I hope you enjoyed writing it.

SexySandra01SexySandra01over 5 years ago
Wonderful

It was a fascinating read ... yeah sure it was long but none the less enjoyable. Do you have any plans to do some more chapters or is that all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
long

19 PAGES! Jesus christ, I'll come back tomorrow when I have an hour free.

XarthXarthover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks Sandra

I don't really plan on adding to it. As you say, it's already quite long, and I think I basically did what I wanted to with the premise.

It was one of those stories that was far longer and more involved than I really anticipated, and I'm mostly just happy I managed to finish it in a more or less coherent way.

-X

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great job

Wow! This story had me cumming so many times. I'd really love a sequel to this. If you don't plan on writing any sequels, you should consider writing more stories in the Futanari genre. Keep up the good work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was bloody awesome!

And here I thought you Littown series was the crown jewel of creative writing. This series was everything a dirty old futa fetishist like me ever wanted and then some. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting this to paper (or screen in this case) and for making my weekend so much delightful.

5* all the way!

das4200das4200over 5 years ago
Best story on Literotica

This is quite possibly the best story I've read on this site or any other. For one, the length. My god! 19 pages! That's impressive. More than that though, the characters and the way everything was setup. The way everyone reacted, it all made sense. The universe that they live in was just so perfect. Thank you for writing and sharing this masterpiece.

kwiksilver9kwiksilver9over 5 years ago

So incredibly epic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This story is epic!!! Best futa story I've read LOVE IT!!!

This is a amazing story I totaly love it best story ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Meh

Guy rolls over and gets used as a cum dump for a bunch of dick girls, gets abused by a professor and manages to develop one decent relationship. Would have been nice if any of the girls ever really seemed to give a shit about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Literally amazing. Please write a sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
futa

Futa doesn't mean 'transexual', it means a person with both female and male parts.

orzysorzysover 5 years ago
Potential - But not

This could have been incredible, but not even close.

The guy was pretty much manipulated towards this place, but that is not the main point.

The girls don't give a crap about him, they just use him as a sex toy, and don't really consider him a person, a human being. Despite claiming otherwise.

The sexual action itself was amazing, but for the lack of basic human respect for this guy, I couldn't stand to read it for too long. By the beginning of page 6 I just had to stop.

I wish you would remake this, I think I would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Hope to see another chapter of this!

ThotcrimeThotcrimeover 5 years ago
Great fun and super sexy

Honestly I thought this would be a little too gay for my taste, but (like Chris), I soon got over that. Love the way you created such personalities for the girls, and all of the really hot sexy times they shared with Chris, each other and various family members. idk why, but the character of Shawna was a super sexy addition for me - maybe a minor character, but love how she got drawn in. Great story - creative, sexy, fun and boneriffic, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

I really enjoyed the story! I especially liked Tiffany and her kinkiness and Melissa and her brazen use of the bathroom. I also liked the character development of Ashley. I would love for this story to continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I loved this!

Though the story itself was really fun and entertaining, it was your gift for dialog that really stood out. That's something that most writers seem to struggle with, but your characters interacted so realistically that it really felt as if the words were culled from actual conversations.

I almost skipped over this gem, as the futa world is a little bit silly to me, even considering that I am myself trans, but thought I'd give it a page or two to see what it was all about. I finally managed to stop after reading the last page. :) Thank you for posting this; I look forward to reading much more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it!

A freaking fastasy cum true!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
....

Wow what vile human beings those "girls" are heavily manipulated and practically raped. What's his nuts was used from the beginning had to stop reading couple of the "girls" reminded me to much of the person that molested me. Don't give him anytime to adjust.. Just couldn't. love your stories but not this one . I wanted to guess u were right not for everyone. Gonna give you a good rating anyway love your work. Most of it anyway

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'm out.

This started off really nicely, but it became so mundane. His reaction to every single new thing is, "No," and then when they force it on him anyway, he says, "Actually, this is nice."

And I was trucking along anyway because I enjoy futa stuff, but I can't deal with peeing. I made it all the way through page 8, but if there are going to be eleven more pages full of little things I mildly dislike, sorry, I'm out. There's just too much pepper on that corn.

I suggest some trigger warnings at the beginning for non-consent/reluctance and peeing, and anything else there might be in the back half I didn't read. Especially the nc/r stuff--a lot of readers really have a hard time with that because of their own pasts, and they deserve to know up front.

You're right, definitely not for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of the best!

This was so cute and sexy, I loved the whole thing. Maybe some of the sex scenes could have been a little expanded, but the real power of this story is how much love you can feel in it. An all time top-ten for sure!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Enjoyable ride

Your writing held the, mostly mundane, story together and kept me reading.

It at least allowed to think about other things as I read.

As it unfolded I went from wondering why this dipshit didn't stand up to the "girls" at the beginning and dictate, or negotiate, better conditions. The manipulation was absurd in its obviousness, even to the fictional characters.

Then I slowly realised Molly had reared her child to be exactly what she wanted and needed. A wimpy boy who would become the ultimate submissive. Once this lodged in my brain I could sit back and enjoy the ride. He was a totally lost soul until he gound his submissive slot in life.

Hope there is a second chapter as he finishes college, keeping in contact with the two older futas Nat and S. A becomes his life partner, and tgey all become business partners once C leaves college. What does he do you ask? Well, what else but becomes professional cumslut for futas. Plus some bum up parts in films with Dia of course. He could also open a school to train potential cumsluts like himself. N and S would be really great helping him with this.

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneover 5 years ago
Please write more

This was outstanding. If I could Favorite some of my Favorites this would be on there for sure.

I, personally, am a little turned off by the incest parts, but I understand that's your thing, and I can skip a few paragraphs as the price of admission.

Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
aMAZING!!!

This might be my favorite story ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just finished

Just finished reading, good story. Was kind of hoping for a time jump or something where Chris had graduated and married Ashley or something though

HamasHamasover 5 years ago
Incest/futa blend is wincest

Love the combination of futa and incest. The build up for Chris at the start as he tries new things was very satisfying. Would love to have had more futa on futa as part of a story, whenever Sasha and Natalie started having sex it was really sexy and gave variation to the standard futa on male/female stuff that's the vast majority of the story. I know you had a kind of futa hierarchy but it would be nice to have Chris or younger futas get to have anal with older futas like his Mum. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. Hope to see another like it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Probably the best

In all my 10+ years of reading adult fiction I can honestly say that this is not only the first time I felt compelled to leave an actual rating as if by divine mandate I do so or I would have done the world a terrible disservice, but also that a 5 Star system was not enough to say how highly a story should be rated. I would give this a 100 if the scale allowed.

The pacing was just right, firmly in that sweet spot of fast enough for quick reads of sex for those times you just need a quick fix and involved and slow enough that you keep coming back for the next scene again and again. I personally have been gradually reading since the story was released as time and mood allowed and never once felt like I picked up or left off at a bad place for it.

This is tune out the world and enjoy yourself erotica at it’s finest and probably the best story I have personally ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Futastic

Probably one of the best stories I've read here. Fantastically sexy.

Vice75Vice75over 5 years ago
Eh not great.

From a technical standpoint this story seemed good, but otherwise it was just not satisfying to read. The main character seemed to just go through with the motions as if he had no choice, which he didn't as it seemed, he had almost no personality to himself, he was just a fuck toy and resigned himself to that position. Not that I have a problem with that direction, my problem is how it was handled, at the beginning of the story his mother told his she was doing this for him and the girls made a point that they was going to take good care of him, yet none of that seemed to be the case, his mother just wanted to donate a 'boytoy' to her friends and the girls just wanted to fuck him all the time and even when he had a problem with something their response was "well you will get used to it." Which doesn't seem to be taking care of him.

In the end my main problem was the way the main character was written, you could have gone two ways, either he becomes a slut and a mindless one at that, in which case I would assume he would be more enthusiastic about everything was happening, maybe even getting of on how the others were controlling and manipulating him. Or you could have tried for a more serious and believable story, where he is in this situation as a toy, but is still his own person, in that case I would expect more push-back from him, he might be angry with his mother for pushing him into this without any warning at all and at the girls who hardly see him as a person, or at least anything from his point of view other than "I am a sex toy and I guess I like some stuff they do some of the time so I guess it is okay."

I feel this could have been really good, but I must admit I only read through the rest of it in the hopes that he puts his foot down, or gets pushed to far and something happens, or anything really, but he just seems like the kind of person you can do anything to and he would just accept it because he is suppose to, hell I assume his mother could completely disowned him, tell him she has never really loved him, he was just something to be used and that is all he will ever be and he would just accept it.

One thing that was decent was each of the female characters did feel unique and have their own kind of character, which was nice, also as another commenter has mentioned, the girls are not really Futa's they are transsexual, but that is a minor point.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 5 years ago
count me in

Those two, Natalie and Sasha, could convince me to try for boytoy status. Great imaginative and fun fiction (so messy though). Thank you!

pixyduestpixyduestover 5 years ago
Lovely thus far...

But I only got 4 pages in before I lost it- I'll be back after I had a chance to rest up a bit!

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 5 years ago
okay

Really enjoyed the story once I got over the 19 pages part. Glad Chrissy hooked up with his Mom and Dia. I would really like to know what is behind the locked basement door

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story, but with some weaknesses

Having finished this, I get what the author was going for: the core fetish here is the boy being turned into a public use cumdump by a bunch of beautiful and virile dickgirls. And the story perfectly succeeds in this. However, being as big as it is, it also feels quite empty since this is the only developed aspect. Even the sex is mostly used as a story element: it's almost never detailed, almost always simply factual. Now, it's perfectly understandable and even good when a writer has a tight focus, but a story so long would really benefit from more detailed sex, character development and world building.

First of all, Chris has no arc to speak of, his only development is in his skill to take cock. When he's first confronted with girl dick, he's very accommodating, incredibly so considering he is a normal boy who hasn't encountered such girls earlier in his life, nor has shown any predisposition to them. While there is some prep from the girls to make him horny when they let their dicks pop out, the quid pro quo is barely plausible as the reason for him being so agreeable, as Chris isn't portrayed as a horndog desperate for sex. And he in fact isn't, as the reciprocation he demands for being their toy is minimal, especially since it almost has no focus in the story. So are we meant to assume Chris was always a cumdump and this situation brought it out? But then we never read about him really enjoying it on a psychical or physical level. The closest thing to that is that he enjoys being full. But all in all the hero appears to be neither a horny boy who only takes the dickings as a trade-off to get serviced by the girls himself, nor a bottom slut who enjoys being used. We see some kind of doormat with no willpower who's become addicted to something he doesn't even physically enjoy nor finds mentally satisfying. The physical is barely explored and the mental is explored even less: he himself is vaguely unhappy about being a cumdump but enjoying the attention (which is a little screwed-up), the girls never talk to him about his happiness (maybe because they don't care, maybe because they are afraid to accidentally nudge him to action), and he doesn't have any contact with anyone who sees his predicament from the side (even thought there are some hints that there might be teasing in the beginning of the story). He's living with a bunch of practically strangers who only want to use him as a cumdump, but also not caring enough to leave which is totally an option. So why should the reader care about him if no one in the story, even he himself doesn't? I can't help but wonder if some domination, blackmail, bondage or giving futa cum addictive properties to explain his meekness could make him a character the reader would actually care about. Either that, or him using the fact that he has all these girls that owe him, to have them fulfill some wild fantasies.

Speaking of all the girls, they are also barely developed, even the "main cast" if you can call them that. We know a few habits, that's about it. Which barely makes the heroes interactions with them unique or meaningful. I understand that the only reason the author even had so many girls was to build the atmosphere of the hero being a cumdump who is used all the time, but that doesn't mean that a couple of girls couldn't be picked out and more deeply explored as characters.

To sum up, the story is great if all you want is this particular fetish. Everything in it is good. As is evidenced by many commenters who loved it as it is. But in my personal opinion, it didn't fulfill it's complete potential because of all the things that were either omitted, rushed or left unexplored. I still enjoyed and recommend this story, I just wish the author put some of the effort that went into creating this long chronicle of a cumdump for dickgirls into deepening the story rather than prolonging it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
just loved reading this

I'm a straight guy but I so enjoyed reading this and imagined myself being criss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't know what to say

It took 19 pages to adequately convey total dehumanization and abuse? I get Futa, have enjoyed some stories, but really? In fairness, I won't rate the story, even though it was ridiculously repetitive, no matter what your kink is. But I guess it's fair to say that I just flat didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Ending

I Kept waiting for this Story to Take a Turn for the better .. Sadly it didn't have a true ending .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ambush! A dishonest story

This tale is tagged as "Transgender & Crossdressers" presumably because it includes atypical gendered characters. But this story doesn't really utilize or even explore what that concept brings to the table. It is only covered as much as necessary to allow it to be used as a contrivance. You could change the title of this story to "Homosexual Rapists House" and the story would work just as well with virtually no other changes. The true heart and almost complete focus of this story would best be described as "The subjugation and sexual enslavement of the protagonist". As such, it most definitely belongs under the heading of "NonConsent/Reluctance". I implore you to change the heading for this story ASAP so that no one else who has issues with that sort of thing gets tricked into reading it.

I further take exception with the disclaimer that the author went to the trouble of including at the beginning, which is normally a smart, caring and appreciated thing to do. But to actually put a warning on the page and still omit the most obviously necessary alert is the worst kind of 'bait-and-switch'. I understand that being forced to choose only one of Literotica's headings can be limiting sometimes. But I'm at a loss as to why more authors don't simply use hashtags at the top of all their stories to indicate crossover and sub-headings. Even that little bit would have been enough to counter my position.

The author even went to the trouble of posing a link in the comments to a much more detailed explanation of not only the nature of this story, but also why they wrote it. Had that link been at the beginning, my only comment would have been a humble thanks for the kind consideration he(?) showed for the sensibilities of her(?) readers. That explanation was rendered meaningless as it came far too late to do any good. I, like most people, ignore the comments before reading a story to avoid spoilers.

Lest anyone think this is all just quibbling over semantics, let me explain that there are reasons in my life where reading such a story is truly upsetting. As in- inducing anxiety attacks- kind of upsetting. And I know there are multitudes of readers on this site that have similar and even more sensitive dispositions. By the time I realized that’s where the plot was taking me, it was too late. The damage was done.

I do like Xarth’s work. Some of his(?) other stories are among my favorites. And no one can deny her(?) exceptional writing talent. I just would have liked to continue to remember those other works fondly, without the taint of this one.

As for my take on the story itself, I simply concur with some of the previous comments from Vice75, Anon2/9/19, Anon2/25/19, and especially Anon8/17/18.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boy Dehumanized into Human Fleshlight.

What started out as a fairly interesting and novel idea quickly fell apart into excess and absurdity by the halfway point, which is a shame as you're obviously a talented writer.

Chris was little more than a dehumanized fleshlight (with the learned helplessness to match), the sex quickly became meaningless, repetitive, and ultimately skippable. The interesting characters you started with (e.g. Natalie and Sasha) never went anywhere, nor did the story, beyond a mother pimping her son into being a live-in cum dump, lacking any self-respect or backbone.

calibammacalibammaalmost 5 years ago
Speechless

Of course I skipped through this to find mom explaining herself for dropping him off like that. And from there I skipped to the last chapter. Speechless LGBT 🏳️‍🌈 crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Read the first few pages and the last few. Did NOT miss a thing.

Tried to read two of these "futa" over the years....Men dressed as women with great tits and a cock that is a foot long. And lined up to fuck some poor little queer in the ass all day and into the night. WTF !! At least here in Montana, men are men, and the sheep are nervous.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 5 years ago

This is the first story I've ever cummed to. Mommy-cock is the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
amazing Story

absolutely loved it. your best story. can only hope you write more like this. Only downsside to the length of the story was that maybe some of the sex scenes didn't quite get the length they deserved. But please write more futa stories especially incest ones

killerbeeezkillerbeeezalmost 5 years ago
Read the disclaimer people.....

Yall don't know what gratuitous means? If you want character exploration read a different title of Xarth's.

I was in the mood for exactly this level of filth today, so thank you.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Beautiful and Sweet But.

Chris obviously grew to love being a total butt slut,along with Ashley his girlfriend,but three things I want to point out.

1.Chris(sy) ended up telling his Mom that he wanted to be a total slut like Molly.

2.Did Chris and Ashley end up getting married to each other?.

3.By the flow of the story of how everybody thought he was so cute in both panties and later in girls clothes the author would have gone ahead and turned Chris into Chrissy since he was as much a girl as a boy at the end,and he would have been adorable as a girl since all the Futa's seen him as a girl mostly.

EvergladeEvergladealmost 5 years ago
Still your best work.

This deserves a much higher score. This is 19 pages long but I can't get enough for some reason, I always come back to it.

I'd describe myself as a pretty dominant person sexually, but this story really speaks to my submissive side and actually led to me experimenting with ass play. I have no idea why it had such an effect on me, but again, great work.

I really think you should write more dickgirl-dom stuff. Or maybe I'll have to take the time to do it myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Any time I read this it makes me want to murder someone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

As a straight male I have to admit I loved this story. Got off twice while reading it and can actually feel myself being Chris and taking all that futa cum. Loved the part of his mother giving it to him too. Please write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Best

I've read many stories on here. This is, without question, the best story I have ever read. It is amazingly detailed with just enough reality (non-sexual) and sexual encounters that I read the whole thing and got off multiple times, despite me being a straight man. I definitely envy Chris!

Will definitely revisit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I came sooooo many times to this story. Amazing work

xray9999xray9999over 4 years ago
Loved the story. Chapters next time?

That was a great story. I ended up reading it all in one session. I could have really used chapters. Maybe next time?

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

Well, that wasn't great. Nothing against stroke stories(especially when it's made clear from the jump that's what the story is gonna be), though I will say 19 pages is more than a tad excessive.

What I really take issue with is that the sex in this particular stroke story is written so dispassionately. It was about as much of a turn-on as reading a lawn mower manual. I would say that it was the sheer amount of sex that took away it's allure, but even the early scenes left something to be desired(like for instance, some actual desire on the part of the characters).

Maybe it was him acting like a human jerk-sleeve. Maybe it was the futas acting like sex was more of a biological need rather than something they actually wanted. Or maybe it was the combination of the two that made it seem like all the characters were only having sex because someone had written it that way.

We don't even get a physical description of half the characters. The ones we do get consist of such generalities like; "big cock" or "nice pair of tits." Seriously? If I wanted to have to rely on my own imagination to conjure up what these gurls look like I wouldn't be reading a story someone else wrote. You gotta give some kind of detail or else they all just blend together. As does the sex scenes. And when the story is nothing but sex and the sex is nothing but boring...well, that isn't a winning combination.

bob0224bob0224over 4 years ago
Surprised only one other person noticed this...

The so-called futas in this story are actually transgendered. Futas possess both male and female genitalia. Since they all had cocks and assholes, it really didn’t make sense the dickgirls would need a boytoy. The only reason is as most have surmised is the author was exploring some (latent?) submissive, homosexual tendencies.

I did get through this slog of a story, mostly in the hope that it would get better at some point or there would be some “pot of gold at the end of the rainbow” in terms of the protagonist’s development. Unfortunately, there was none of that. This character came out of the story much worse than he went in. After a year of college, the only education he received was to learn how to be a submissive cum dumpster. I honestly felt sorry for this character as he was basically treated like a piece of garbage by the people who were supposed to care for him most like his mom/dad.

The other thing about this story that made no sense is how in the beginning of the story, the activities of the futa house were mostly kept under the radar and apparently had been for decades. By the end, they were having massive orgies with the rest of the campus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly, but fun!

You may have been making a profound philosophical point, but if you were I missed it.

Sorry, and thanks for the laughs. :)

PolamarPolamarabout 4 years ago

It was kinda weird at first reading a story where the character has the same name as me, after a couple pages, I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Begeistert

Ich habe mir den Artikel ins Deutsche übersetzt und bin froh, daß ich nun am Ende angekommen bin. Die Verwandlung eines Jungen in einen sexbesessenen Hurer ist jedenfalls schon bemerkenswert, auch wenn die häufig geäußerten Selbstzweifel des Jungen an seiner Bestimmung etwas weit ausholend beschrieben werden. Ansonsten muß ich vor dem Autor meinen Hut ziehen und kann ihm nur dafür danken, eine so ausgefeilte Geschichte mit durchgehendem einheitlichem Handlungsstrang entworfen zu haben.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Honestly I usually try to offer some kind of constructive criticism but this story was hands down and up and down the best I have read on literotica. I was skeptical with it being 19 pages but I legit could not put it down or stop playing with myself. 10/10 please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It Sucked

I have read a lot of these type of stories, but I have never heard of so much abuse in any of them!!!! You need to go to another site here and write about DOMINATION, because this is all that this story is about!!!!

JAXXAJJAXXAJabout 4 years ago
Amazing Story

I love this story. Extremely lengthy, comprehensively detailed and overall, amazing. It's realistic and covers everything I would have thought of. I often think of something that Chris would have been thinking, only to find it mentioned the following sentence. That's something few stories do. Additionally, this story is long. as. hell. Thank you so much for not slowly releasing 5 chapters which cover nothing and leave me unsatisfied.

This story is worth 3 fap sessions minimum (while slowly reading through it). I love the gentle and loving aspect of this story, so much. Others are more dominating and toxic, mean... This one has a little of that, but it's always fueled by lust, not "I'm betting than you, suck my cock, faggot." domination that I hate and am turned off by.

The only thing I'm annoyed by is a lack of measurements; no one has a 7 inch cock, a 9 inch cock, or a 12 inch monster. Everyone has a 'cock' (Chris or Ashley) or a 'big cock' (Ashley, Natalie, Sasha) or a 'massive cock' (Molly, Dia or Miss Carlyle); everything's relative, and of course in the futanari world, scaled differently. I suppose that's a good way of making sure you don't have to keep track of things, but it would be nice to have a comparison to what's going on, a visualization. Please integrate this into your writing if possible.

Also, I feel like the "Chris's cock is small compared to everyone else." kind of comments should either be removed, or added more. It feels like they're (very) lightly sprinkled around, not making their presence known. I like them, personally; I kind of like cuckold and cock comparison, I wish there were more stories like that. Just feels like somethings 'off' with them. Add more, I guess.

Not sure who the faggot below is, saying that this story is about 'Domination' when it clearly is not. It's sprinkled throughout, futadom, but it's definitely not a primary or even secondary category to a story like this. Fuck off, stop ruining a story with your inane shit. This is gentle futa, the best kind, not your freaky toxic futadom shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I'm not really into everything in this story, and some aspects made me a little uncomfortable, but I'd read some of your other (sibcest) stuff and it was really well-written, so I knew this wouldn't be a waste of my time. Sure enough, the humor and character dynamics were enough to keep me reading on their own. This is really impressive for what I'm sure must have been a bit outside your comfort zone!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 4 years ago
I'd hoped to see Shawna more involved ?

But nevertheless one amazing story.

I'd give it 10 Stars if I could !

Rapier

IlovetojerkoffIlovetojerkoffalmost 4 years ago
Futa?

Loved the story. Just one criticism is that the futas only had a cock. A true futa has both cock and pussy. I would think that Chris would've had the pleasure to fuck some futa pussy since futas have both. Since it wasn't the case,I think the story title and the name of the sorority was very misleading. The reality is that the futas were really just shemales in the story. Nothing against it at all. I gave it five stars. Looking forward to read more of your work.

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

Read half of this story, got sick of it when he starts getting training from mom’s friend. I agree with other comments below. Mc was forced/dropped into this position, and at most was inconvenienced by it. No real emotions from him other than slight sarcasm or annoyance at any time in what I read. While the grammar of the writing was good, this really didn’t go anywhere. Not enough interesting stuff to warrant 19 pages. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom

I would love to read about a younger version of Chris's mom. Maybe a little of college, a few years later when she starts to fuck the neighbors lol. And maybe after Chris comes home and the neighbors drop by! Just for fun .LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
too long

the story was way too long. It started to get boring by page 6. It was interesting when his mother became a sex partner but even that became boring after several pages. You needed to focus on fewer subjects and fuck sessions. However, having said this, I read the entire story over several weeks and was amused. Less is more with detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Holy Gods above and Below, that was EPIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wonderful Freshman year story, now how about a Senior year and Graduation tale. And what about the fates of our sexy Sasha and the incredible Natalie? A few paragraphs, or a dozen chapters, or so, would be most appreciated. It has been a couple of years now, please consider doing a sequel to this favorite story of mine that your creative talent produced,.. and for all your hard work, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting

How many people on here don't know that a futanari is a hermaphrodite, therefore has both male And female genitals. Not just a chick with a dick.

Chris7swChris7swover 3 years ago

The anon who pointed out the futanari/hermaphrodite aspect is just nit-picking because this is storyland where whatever you want goes. If it suits this story for the futas to only have cocks and no pussies then so be it - makes a change anyway.

A real saga but while I'll give it 5 stars for quality of grammar and lack of errors (yeah, there were some, but not many) I was nevertheless disappointed that the story didn't branch out into sideline adventures because after everyone had had a go at Chris's ass (thank you Xarth - I'll claim my percentage for using my name without my permission later) it really became just one round of ass-fucking after another with little variation.

Sure, the descriptions were good; the action was non-stop and the conversation was fine but the story lacked a certain degree of something extra to captivate us. I fondly expected that some visiting boy would take his turn at Chris's asshole just as I anticipated that the occasional dad would, but it never happened, more's the pity.

Regardless, a story that I enjoyed and that I'm glad I read - entirely, even though it took me three long sessions.

Wizard349Wizard349over 3 years ago

Never actually finished this story before I always nut by around page 6.. Very good story just wish I had the endurance and willpower to not cum before the ending. It usually takes me a long time to finish myself off but this story really get me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
General Comments, Criticisms and Kudo's

XARTH, this is a very well written story - Both because it is innovative, interesting, well written & edited (amazingly for Literotica, cliche free, no or very few grammatical or spelling errors.) I am not normally a Futa on Male affectionado but this actually caught my interest. I only dislike/hate two things - "sissification" and "male on male"

Now Chris exhibited no homosexual leanings. It seems that 90% of all Futanari Canon is that though there is a penis (sometimes with or without, testicles &/or a vagina!) That Futa are without a doubt still FEMININE. So Chris, though he got to enjoy "girlcock" never became Gay, as he still loves female anal, breasts and (unknown) I presume he would still like a vagina?) So I HATED the sissification of Chris and it jarred me because all of the futa appeared to prefer "Boybum" by a large margin over female anything! Please let Chris become a "Man" who enjoys Futas & Women and not just a Fucked Up Little Bitch who wears woman's clothes because he will age and it won't be that long until he is a "Used up, Loose Old Guy who isn't in demand any more. So he has no future once he is no longer the cute perky young tight kid with the firm soft buns etc... too sad to even think about!

I really liked the developing relationship between Chris and Ashley, it feels right. and I'd like to think that Natalie and Sascha would play a part in Chris's future too. A Futa harem (flexible for Sascha and a little less for Natalie) Maybe after college they ALL live together? Chris's Mom might find a Futa partner (with a truly Epic Girlcock? Molly falls head over heels, in LUST)

Maybe Futa House: The Next Generation. Chris becomes mentor to one or two new young guys and teacher them how to cope/endure & possibly enjoy their time in Futa House? (Chris could "Graduate" and become the Permanent Liaison/ recruiter for the College, between new "boys" and The Futa Community. He doesn't go gay but still enjoys some butt sex despite having a "Wife" Ashley and two close Companions, both Natalie (especially because she is wise, loving, caring, yet still has that Wild Futa side) and Sascha? It really seems to me that Chris and Natalie (& to a certain extent Sascha) have bonded and built the foundation for a long term relationship. She is very benevolently lovingly Dominant in Futa House.

Following the Futa Canon, Futa's have VAGINA'S as Chris's Mom Molly "gave Birth" to Chris somehow - this is the Deepest dark secret of Chris's existence. Thank you for writing this entertaining story. I actually enjoyed it a lot. It is one of my THREE top Futa Stories. All are equally good in my opinion.

Cheers

Luke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

Pity its not real

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

I enjoyed the story (Different) & well written. I really wanted to give you a five star rating, However, your ending only left him in a.cocooned bliss! With human no value beyond the satisfaction of others, in other words you deprived of his dignity! Was that your intention?

Thanks again..

rebelraiderrebelraiderabout 3 years ago
I Honestly Tried ....

... to get into this story . I love futa stories , liked most of the characters , and the story telling was grade A+ . I was hoping that , at some point , " Chrissy " would grow a spine . Page 14 was as far as my stomach could go . After Mommy took her turn , I was just repulsed . Now , I am forced to wonder , of the 745 people who favorites this story , who would feel the same , if it were a 19 page story , of a father sending his daughter into his former school , and frat house , to be passed around , and repeatedly raped , just so he could bring her home , to have his turn .

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
19 pages?

Stopped after 6, just as another commenter here. Took first 5 before any ass fucking, then the equivalent situation repeating for 13 more - almost ad nauseum. Little too much of a good thing

jmp2323jmp2323about 3 years ago

Loved it. Keep up the great writing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

I've re-read this a number of times over the years. Y'know, it would be interesting/funny, to flash forward a few years past college to see what shenanigans he's gotten up to.

Thanks so much for sharing your delicious imagination with us.

PolarBearManPolarBearManabout 3 years ago

First off, I *love* this story, both for the story in and of itself and for your writing style.

Now, there is one (or rather four) things I've long been wondering. In your mind, dear Xarth, what are your fine Futa fatales packing? Specifically... on average... what are the girls packing? And let's not forget about our three adult Futas - how do they measure up to the girls?

Royse69Royse69about 3 years ago

very good story 5 stars

Most Futa stories goes Futa meets meets boy, shoves cock into boys mouth, flips boys over and shoves cock up ass, turns boy into wimpering sissy they lived happily ever after.

I liked the build up and the character build up. Even though a little manipulative they were also caring. As the story went on you started to create great dialog between Chris and all the girls, which kind of wielded done to me horny, suck, fuck. Except with Natalie, Sasha and then Ashley.

I loved how had Natalie help him out when things got out of hand. I also love how you brought Ashley in to love him without taking him over.

A couple of things that is always written in (futa, shemale, TS) stories are in the beginning a male can be masculine and still suck and get ass fucked by cock but by the end the men are wearing panties if not women clothes al together and change their name to a female name, IE Chris to Chrissy. Also the Boytoy only self identity is being a BoyToy, no longer a human being just a fuck toy.

I would like to see something like this: 3 or 4 guys beat the hell out of Chris because he refused to suck them off or allow them to fuck him. His body is for the girls he cares about the Futa. Chris comes back to the Futa House bandaged up, Natalie explains to the girls that he's not allow any physical exercise from 10 days to 2 weeks.

As Ashely brings his mother and Ms. Carlyle the girls are mad saying they are going to find the guys who hurt their boytoy others saying fucktoy cumdump so on, Ms. Carlyle said she will find and expel them for hurting her little toy.

Ashley screams at the top of her lungs for them to shut up and stop. Everyone stops in their tracks and looks so surprised. Nat asks dont you want to get them for what they did. Ashely says yes but what them different they you all, she pauses and says WE all.

Even now all you see is you cant get off in him. Not one of you even bothered saying his name, Chris. None of you see him as nothing more then just something to get you off. So what makes you any better.

Ashely looks a Nat and Sasha ands asks them what kind of movies does he likes. what anyone here knows what kind of music or anything but huis mouth and ass.

Ashely turns to Ms. Carlyle tells she has a great reputation for being strict but fair teacher, who spends time helping the students with any help. Ashley asks MS. Carlyle what has she done for Chris except stick her dick in him. does she think if he left the university can he make a life for himself. Ms. Carlyle stummers IIII.... am not really sure looking down in shame.

Ashley looks at Ms. Mac Kenzie already seeing her head held low in shame, Ashely calls her name, she looks up at Ashely and says you dont have to say anything I know my shame, I hope I can make it up to him. Ashley tells Chris's mom when he is able to leave take him away. No one objects.

Over the next 2 weeks all the girls spend hours taking turns taking care of Chris.

When the time comes for his mother to take him home he smiles and says no I am home, with girls who care.

Natalie tells him the girls are in need of him to take care of them. He smiles and tell Natalie to line them up at his door.

OK I got carried away.

I did enjoy it THank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent concept and idea for story, only issue is are these Futa or TS? As we all know one has a vagina, and the other does not.. would of been far more interesting if the story was true Futa. Three hole are better than one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was a good read but I feel it should have been broken down to separate chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my third read of this story and over the years I still find it to be a great read that is emotionally fulfilling on multiple levels. There are only a couple of stories that manage that and over the years I have come to realize how much I deeply appreciate being able to immerse myself into something that has been authored by someone so talented. Thanks again for this wonderful story.

J.D.

Monalott69Monalott69almost 3 years ago

I loved the story, read the entire story twice over the weekend. One thing confused me though, this was a story about Futas but not one time was anywhere mentioned about the Futa pussy, this story was more about dickgirls than Futas. I think if I had edited this story, which I think was very good, I would have had the author put some Futa pussy penetration scenes with Chris to bring out the fact that Futa have both a cock and a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could we get a prequel featuring the twins brother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Would love to see a sequel with summer activities and maybe Chris in a porno with Dia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story..Molly and Dia need a cross country trip and bang their way across the US

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too rape-y

Radomir1Radomir1almost 3 years ago

I don't understand.

In general, Futa is a hermaphrodite. It's more like the campus is not a futa girl, but a gay guy with systems. They don't need Cris. Fuck his ass? Don't they have their own? Smooth his dick? They don't have their own? Why don't they grow Kris's tits? Dumbass.

I wish they were real futa with cunts (pussies) and they tried to rub Kris for him to fuck them because other real guys don't know about their condition. This would be a small point. And so just a bad fantasy.

And how is your mother? Is she really a tato? Or in general they are relatives?

Not at all similar to the stories of the author.

This is probably just a simple attempt to get rid of it. But why such a long?

Total disappointment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story; wish you had more futa/male stories, especially with sis/bro considering that's your main focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand the people commenting of wanting pussies. But then I like stories with pre-op trans women topping guys. Does the presence of a pussy makes it sound less gay or what is the deal?

Nice story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just wish there was more sex with Natalie and a some more playful banter

darkrage6darkrage6over 2 years ago
ignore morons like radomir1

this story is incredibly hot and awesome, ignore brain-dead morons like radomir.

hypnosex222hypnosex222over 2 years ago

Congratulations on writing a fantastic character-driven story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best story in this genre

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

This is the second time I have read this story. Had to put my thinking cap on to try to write a review.

First all 5 ++++ stars. One of the best stories on Literotica, regardless of the category. You have one really crazy mind, please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great writing. So uninhibited in lust. The power of the female, or futa. Yes I know Nobody in Particular comics and you did a great job bringing to life the lust in those futa toons! I hope you do more similar and will be checking back. Thank you.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerover 2 years ago

BRAVOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BRAVOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

Awesome story concept, quite likely the best in this category, definitely better than most! Thank you for sharing that wonderful mind of yours,.. so when is the sequel? What happens next? Until then, be good to yourself and your fellow humans (well, mostly just the good ones),.. ;-) TTFN

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

This was quite the interesting story. There were bits that i really liked and some that I didnt. I really didn't like the fact that his mom dropped him into all of it while literally telling him nothing at all. I thought that was very un-motherly and really rude actually. Also didn't like that none of the girls in the house would ever accept 'no' or 'not right now'. It seemed like Chris was physically incapable of pooting his foot down. The action was good, pretty descriptive in general. It was a tad bit long, but worth the read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...