All Comments on 'Future Reservations'

by DragonCobolt

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Wow, this was fucked up.

Of course, what good is it to have sex with essentially a dead person? Even if her body was still alive, everything that made her what she was is gone, it would be like fucking a person on life support. Kinda lame.

Then there is the matter of sacrifice. Interesting that Literotica can discus murdering babies and draining their blood but underage drinking sex is forbidden...frankly, both are equally disgusting to me.

Lastly, if there is an ultimate evil then there has to be an ultimate good. It's like perpetual darkness, there has to be sunlight or there is no life, good or bad. And if evil triumphs, what could be more evil than sacrificing your adherents, your followers? In the end, evil feasts on itself.

thedemonIxthedemonIxover 7 years ago
Fucked up... check. Funny.... check. Wierd... check....

Well... Do we have a Freudian H. P. Lovecraft fan here? I though it was great... For incest porn... My family and I are estranged... And UUGLY.... so its never been my thing.... I cant stand kids so ill never have them... So thats not going to be and issue... I'm all for freaky cults... Hell resorts on the moon.. And sex slaves.... And... Did the purple chick with a dick... Need to pull the race card? H. P. Lovecraft fan and admirer if i had to put down money... Anyway... Good times! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

I absolutely LOVE this story, it's definitely one on my favorites so far! Please please please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Here from "into her mouth"

I'm loving and bingeing on your work! Any chance of something set in the "deathless hell" that Earth becomes?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltabout 7 years agoAuthor
Deathless Hell?

Will I write another story about Earth as ruled by the evil god of this story? Maybe...maybe not. My inspiration for Macabre stories isn't always on - one needs to be in the right mood to explore that kind of material.

But, to be fair to this story, it WAS all a dream.

...right?

But actually, I was kicking around an idea about Thomas and Kat - though, becuase this is how my brain works, the idea is actually for a comedic story where the two and their friends get caught up in a classic slasher film but turn the tables on their masked killer via know how and ample uses of improvised thermite.

kelprimekelprimealmost 7 years ago
Well...

That is a hell of an imagination. I'm quite concerned with you as a person but I must admit I am impressed with the idea you've created.

Now on with more fucking!

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I assure you, I am perfectly healthy

Honest :)

Thanks for the compliment, I hope you enjoy all my stories! Most of them are more cheery than this one.

Most >.>

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Uh...

I'm into some depraved shit - incest, scat, strangling, dismemberment, you name it - but there's something about this story that made me uncomfortable. Good job, I guess?

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I did try and be scary :D

sexymeupsexymeupabout 6 years ago
you right

this story was surely fucked up like you said it would be and you truly have a fucked up sick mind, lmao

XericXenophileXericXenophileover 5 years ago
Happy Halloween Horror Sex

Great Halloween-ish erotic horror comedy story. Had the funny/evil tone of some Buffy TVS episodes, with a lurid dose of uncomfortable demonic antics with dad sacrifice and mommy raping son in a hellmouth dimension. Gotta love that shit. Thanks for all your great stories I’ve been binging on here the last couple days. Ypu are really a fantastic writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

So much more pleade

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two things.

A) This is fucked up, with a capital FUCKED UP.

B) That dad joke *slays" me.

It'd be interesting to see you write something longer form with a cultist vibe, though maybe not so flat out evil. (More a blue and orange morality thing, assuming you're familiar with the trope.)

DragonCoboltDragonCoboltover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Anon!

I've actually started writing a more blue/orange morality story called Oculus, but it's on hiatus for a bit due to life being really fucking stressful!

I plan to get back to it soon!

texlootexloo5 months ago

While that was rather fucked up, it was certainly something completely different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous