Future Reservations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's perfect!" Mom said, excitedly. "Oh, look, Thomas, they have a foot pool! I love foot pools."

As she walked to the back of the room, Thomas shoved Penny away from him. "Out!" He said.

"Hey-"

"Out out out!" He pushed her out of the room, then slammed the door. Panting, Thomas turned and leaned against the door and looked at the otherwise utterly normal room - like a room from a resort dropped into the center of hell. He blinked, seeing that Kat...or the xen'kog that had burrowed into her brain using her body as a puppet...had walked into the room before the door slammed and was standing there, patiently.

Thomas sighed. His mother glanced back at him, smiled, then opened the back door with a scape of metal on metal, before slipping out and sliding the glass door behind her. She tugged her dress up and over her head slowly, revealing in a single glorious moment the pale perfect heart shape of her ass, her long hair spilling around her shoulders - then she walked around the corner of the balcony and was into the foot pool. Thomas shook his head.

"Kat..." he said, turning to look at her. "A-Are...are you..." he paused.

Kat's body looked at him, blankly.

"What should I call you?" Thomas asked.

"Anything you want, master," she said, smiling. "I exist to serve you."

"Strip," Thomas said. Then he started. "No, wait-"

Kat, whose hands had gone to her night shirt, stopped. "I shouldn't strip, master?" She smiled, slightly, her newly reddened eyes glinting slightly. "But master...while I am a mind-slave and bound to you, I am being tailored into being your fucktoy. My body will soon crave your cock as much as it craves air - my womb will become fertile, ready to bear you more fucktoys...each one born to ride you, their father-lover..." She sighed, quietly. "And they will all know the name of the king..." Her eyes became unfocused - her lips twisting into a smile.

Thomas gaped at her. He wanted to say he was horrified.

But...

But his cock was hard as a rock, bulging against his jeans.

Kat smiled, slowly at him. "Now, now," she said, quietly. "Now...what do you want me to do, master?"

Thomas gulped. The world was ending. No one seemed to care. What would it matter? If he didn't do anything...well...Kat was already...the xen'kog had already burrowed into her brain. Slowly, he licked his lips. "Strip..."

Kat smiled, her red eyes glinting as she grabbed onto the hem of her T-shirt, tugging it slowly up and up and up. It brushed along the undersides of her breasts, her hard nipples pressed to the fabric, the slight pressure enough to drag them up, then set them jiggling. Her shirt fell to the ground and she sighed, her skin actually starting to glisten faintly, ebony dark flesh gleaming...it awakened every base, animal instinct in Thomas' body as he shivered and really started to become aware of his pet...his toy...

"Pinch your nipples..." Thomas whispered.

Kat bit her lip - her fingers closing around her dark black nips.

"T-Tug..." Thomas breathed.

She tugged her nipples outwards, her breasts stretching ever so slightly.

"Ah..." Thomas gulped. "G-Get those pants off and show me that ass of yours."

Kat grinned, turning around - her hands dropping to her pants as she shoved them down - revealing her pussy. It glistened with moisture, and...before his eyes, he could see her pubic hair growing inwards. It shrank into her body, becoming shorter and shorter, until it was gone, leaving her as hairless as a shaved porn star.

"Do you like my ass, master?" she asked. "Do you think my pussy is fuckable?"

"Oh yeah," Thomas murmured. His hand reached out and he squeezed the curve of her cheek. He slapped her and she hissed, her head jerking back - her body seemed to be more sensitive. He slapped her ass again, rougher and she moaned loudly, a tiny spurt of wetness coming from between her pussy lips. She panted heavily.

"Master..." she whimpered. "Master, I...the toxins are filling me..."

There was a knock at the door - making Thomas glance away from his pet.

"Thomas?" Penny's voice - faintly shy - came through the door. "I think I was coming on a bit strong...um...I just wanted to say sorry - I didn't mean to make you-"

Thomas grabbed the door, opening it. Penny - who had been leaning against the door - almost fell in. She caught herself, blinking as she looked at the scene: At Kat, her hands on her knees, her naked ass thrust into the air, her whole body glistening as if oiled, her face a mask of pain and pleasure both. Penny grinned, standing straight up, rubbing her hands together as she did so. "Soooo!" She said. "Someone's getting settled in."

"Well, she..." Thomas started to make an excuse - but Penny cut him off.

"Just accept it, dude," she said, quietly. Then, louder. "Oh! Can you tell her to eat me out while you fuck my throat?" She smirked at him. "I haven't been choked properly in a long time. My dad was so whimpy about fucking me. He even wore a condom!" She shook her head. "Didn't want to get me knocked up before X-Oh showed up and ended the world."

"Y-You-" Thomas blinked, trying to imagine his innocent best friend from elementary school...doing...being...saying these things. The image just refused to form, despite her standing right here.

Penny smiled. "Come on, Thomas..." She reached into her pocket, then pulled out a tiny, greenish candy. "Open up. This will help."

"What is it?" he whispered.

"Crystalized soul," she purred, quietly. "It's a buzz."

Her fingers - cool and gentle - pressed against his mouth and Thomas felt the soul slide along his tongue. It fizzled and he could taste the pain and fear of the person within. It was a rush. His brain buzzed and he felt the whole room shift before him. The colors became brighter and more vivid as Penny started to strip, revealing her flat chest, her nipples pierced, her belly button surrounded by a colorful tattoo - that seemed both obscene and abstract. Her pussy glistened with arousal as she casually dropped her pants to the ground.

"Mmm, it's starting to work," Penny said, her hand reaching out to cup Thomas' cock between his legs. Thomas groaned - then gasped. His pants felt tight. He had to get them off.

"Kat, pants, off," he said.

"Of course, Master," Kat said, her voice a quiet purr as she grabbed onto his jeans and shoved them down. Thomas cock sprang free - and it was hard as he had ever felt it. But more, it was bigger. Longer. Penny ooohed and dropped to her knees. Her tongue flicked along the head of his cock and she sighed, her eyes becoming hooded.

"I can taste their soul on your cock..." she murmured. "How does that make you feel - every iota of pleasure a human has ever felt is being sweated out of your pores."

"G-God..." Thomas gasped, his hand reaching down and squeezing Penny's hair, forcing the redhead's nose against his balls. Her tongue darted out and she made a muffled giggling noise, her mouth closing around the base of his scrote. She sucked on him, nibbled him, then managed to speak around him.

"There's no god here but us, Thomas..."

And Thomas felt very good about his decisions at that moment.

Then Penny's mouth opened and she slurped the whole first six inches of his cock into her mouth. As, until recently, there had only been six inches of dick to suck in the first place, Thomas grunted quietly and marveled at the feelings surging through him. Looking through slitted eyes, he saw Kat's body, naked and glistening faintly as if she had been oiled. Her ebony black skin was so inviting. He reached out, fondling and squeezing her breast as Penny bumped her lips against his hips, his cock filling her throat to an obscene level. Kat moaned quietly, then whispered.

"Does my body please you, master?"

Thomas' fingers found her dark nipple, pinching and tugging on it. Thomas grinned. "It does...slave," he said, shivering as his balls twitched in Penny's palm - her hand was cupping and squeezing him. Her fingers drew tighter, adding to the pressure inch by inch by inch until he felt the edge of pain grow - mingling and teasing through his pleasure. He gasped and Kat gasped in unison - her nipple had to be hurting as his fingers pinched tighter and tighter on it.

"Hurt me, master," she gasped - her voice tinged with orgasmic pleasure and fanatical desire.

Thomas came.

It was a sudden, sharp shock - like a shotgun going off deep inside his body. It pulsed along his cock and his hips jerked, making Penny gag faintly...but despite the discomfort, her eyes were rolled back into her head, pleasure making her face into a mask. She trembled as her own pussy soaked her pants while cum filled her throat, spurting and filling her. Penny sucked and slurped and made the most intense, lewd noises that Thomas had ever heard - his drugged mind whirling with the taste of a human soul. His cock - despite having just spurted what felt like the entire contents of his balls into her throat - surged to full hardness as Penny slid her mouth back.

She panted, heavily. "Oh that was funnn!" She said, grinning. "See? Ten thousand years with me isn't that bad, is it?"

Kat, meanwhile, had thrown her head back and was arching her spine as she stood, looking close to falling over just from the sensations of being teased and tugged on. Thomas licked his lips.

"Bed. Now," he said, glaring at Kat.

Kat grinned, then stepped back and laid on the bed.

"Uh, not just yet..."

The voice came from the back of the room and drew Thomas' look over. He saw that his mother was there...naked. Normally, seeing his mother naked would have been something deeply unpleasent. But during the time on Earth, where his life had been normal and the world had seemed to be completely sane and normal and rational, he had thought his mother was a bit dumpy. Either she had used magic or she had simply dressed down, because naked, she was glorious. Her breasts were large and full, her nipples pale pink - tipping each of her full mounds. Her belly had a bit of cush to it, spreading out to her deliciously wide hips, while her pussy had a small thatch of black hair right above the smooth, sleek slit. Her pale skin, though, had a small tattoo above her belly button - a skull with two snakes going into the eyes...and her whole body gleamed with moisture from the pool she had been lounging in.

"Slaves," Mom said. "Hold him down."

"W-What?" Thomas blinked as Kat and Penny - both moving quickly - grabbed his arms. They shoved him onto the bed and Thomas found that he could barely struggle against them. Kat's arms were hard as steel, and Penny simply used her weight to keep his wrist down, her butt filling his palm as she sat there.

Mom smirked, walking to the front of the bed, her arms stretched over her head as she sighed.

"Mommy wants a treat, honey," she said, her voice a quiet purr. Despite his fear, confusion and mild disgust, Thomas' cock twitched and thrust pointedly into the air - for a moment, before falling back to rest against his belly. Mom slid onto the bed as Thomas swallowed, trying to get his mouth to form words.

"M-Mom, wait," he said, quietly. "I'm...this is...I don't want to fuck my own mom!"

She smirked, slowly. Her breasts grazed along his belly - the firm, softness of them pressing to either side of his cock as she lay against him more and more. Her eyes danced as she whispered. "You were just fine fucking the throat of a girl you don't love - in front of the body of your girlfriend. You were fine with watching your girlfriend - the woman you do love, I hasten to add - be killed and made into a puppet. You are here, are you not? Here, relaxing, while the world burns." She grinned. "What, exactly, makes sliding your dick into the very womb that bore you worse than that?"

Thomas - whose mouth had dried up again - whispered. "P-Please..."

He wasn't quite sure what he was begging for.

Mom slid up. Her thighs spread as she straddled him - her hand reaching down, clutching his cock and angling it. She rocked up onto her knees and sighed quietly as Thomas' cocktip pressed to her moist, eager sex. The feeling of it - the wrongness of it - made his skin tingle. He felt as if he was falling into a deeper, darker well...and more, he was starting to like it. The disgust at the act of incest that he had started with chipped away, mixing with the lust and the pleasure to make something sweeter and more intense than even the idea of fucking his girlfriend's puppeteer controlled body.

Mom started to sit back, moaning. "God, you're better than your father..." she groaned, her voice husky. "Thicker - too. Mmm, son, you make your mommy proud..."

She wouldn't let him forget that she was his mother - forget that this was incest. Forget all of that and just focus on the physicality of the act, on the pleasure of filling an eager, waiting pussy. No. Her words drove into his ears and made Thomas struggle against Kat and Penny.

"Fuck your mommy, give your mommy what she wants," Mom whispered, her voice a soft purr. Her hips rose, then fell, rose then fell, rose then fell. Each time her hips and his met, a loud, wet slap filled the air and he could feel her ass jiggling faintly against his thighs. Mom pressed her palms against his chest and she panted heavily.

"Give in," she purred. "Accept the wicked. Delight in the sinful. Revel in the evil..."

"F-Fuck," Thomas said. His eyes closed and he started to buck his hips. Mom slapped him - hard. Her hand drew furrows along his cheek where her fingernails hooked into his skin. Blood welled - pain with it.

"Watch your mommy's titties," she said, her voice sweet despite the blood dripping from her fingertips. "Watch your mommy's pussy - watch me."

Thomas watched. He watched as her breasts bounced in slow, circular patterns. He watched her face as her eyes closed and she brought her fingers to her mouth - licking and sucking the blood from her fingertips. He watched as she reached out with her free hand and drew Penny's mouth to her breast. He watched as Penny sucked on his mother's nipple. He watched as Kat was ordered to eat out his mother's ass - watched as his Mom grinned and her eyes glowed green.

"Cum for me," she breathed.

Thomas' back arched - his hands were no longer held down, but he didn't have the will to move his arms. His back arched and he felt his mother's pussy clench on him like a velvety glove. His seed spurted into her womb - filling her as she cried out - a single, wordless prayer to debauchery and decadence.

And Thomas woke up.

His eyes widened as he sat up in bed, gasping. His thighs were soaked with cum, his blanket rapidly cooling in the night air that breathed slowly in through his open window. He looked around, panting - his heart hammering as he saw the window looking out on the broad sweep of his home town. The lights glinted and glimmered like distant stars. The moon was overhead - shining in through his window. Everything was normal.

Thomas panted heavily - then laid back in the bed. He groped out for his cellphone and checked the time.

It was only eleven PM?

He hit speed dial for his girlfriend - who usually stayed up until midnight.

"Yeah?" Kat asked - her voice normal.

"Are..." Thomas said - then stopped. He wasn't sure what to say. "Is...I..."

"Did you have a weird sex dream again?" Kat asked, sounding amused.

"...maybe..." Thomas said, slowly.

"Listen, I keep telling you," Kat said, sounding amused. "Healthy imaginations sometimes have fucked up fantasies. Just so long as you never do it in real life, I don't plan on holding it against you." She paused, then sounded as if she was grinning. "Was I in this one?"

"Maybe..." Thomas laid back - his heart slowing as he tried to think if it was worth getting out of bed to change the sheets. He felt his cum cooling as Kat giggled...

And downstairs...

Downstairs, in the garage, a small folding table was set out. And there sat Miranda Kincade, high priestess of Xog-Shaggog, held a lock of her son's hair over the small mound of powdered crystal. Her other palm glowed with magical light as she breathed - quietly.

"Any day now..." she said, smirking.

Then she looked up, into the darkness - and eyes looked back.

"Any day now..."

THE END...?

12