Future World's A Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eve's going to be Beatrice next season."

"I am!" Eve said. "Who told you?"

"The list just came out. And you are back again as Borachio."

I nodded but didn't say anything. Again I was passed over for Don Pedro but no matter. At least I wasn't casts as the old man. The actor playing Leonato had to sit in the makeup chair for like an hour every night to look the part of a grandfather.

"Well?" Eve asked.

"Well, what?" I said.

"Aren't you going to ask?" Eve pressed.

"About what?" I said.

"Look at him playing it all cool." the actress playing Beatrice said. "You already know, don't you."

"Know what? I was expecting the list to come out two months from now. This is really too soon for it. We just wrapped."

They were both looking at me and then I heard my daughter's voice behind me as she rushed up and threw her arms around me. "Daddy, I got it. I actually got it."

"What? Got what?" I asked.

"Your Wendy's the next Margaret." the former Beatrice said.

I spun to look at my daughter. "For real?"

"I just saw. Can you believe it?" she said ecstatically.

"Must run in the family." Eve said.

There were so many things to think about and consider. I mean, this would mean my daughter would have a job. That would be great. If she did a good job she could be playing Margaret for at least as long as I had played Borachio.

Then then there was the part that I wasn't supposed to be thinking about. This wasn't just a job. This combination of actor and actress was not just a normal casting. She was my daughter and the play required that ... I kiss her, and feel her body and eventually put my dick in her and do the sex with her. I was going to have to fuck my daughter to keep my job. My stomach sank. Wendy didn't realize how real this was yet. She didn't know what it was like to be up there and go through with that act. Oh, no.

So the obvious solution came to my mind. I had been doing this for 15 years. I had more than enough money for the rest of my life. I could quit and let her be Margaret with a different actor being Borachio. Another actor ... some guy I didn't know being paid money to put his thing into my daughter. My stomach wanted to turn over. No one understood what all this was like on the body, on your system inside. Everyone in the audience just watches and then goes home. They didn't have to live it like me.

It was ok. It was fine. I had time. I could talk her out of accepting the part. And then ... She'd never get another job for the rest of her life because only 1 in every 2 million people had a job.

What to do? What to do? Well, there was only one thing for me to do. I had to somehow get her to quit. I had to get her to realize how strange it would be for this to actually happen. She didn't know but somehow I had to get her to understand.

And that was how I found myself talking to Liquid again. She hadn't changed much in ten years. Unlike women from a long time ago who got ugly in the face really fast, with advanced medical robots and personal health monitor AIs everyone was very healthy and looked it even as the years passed.

Under the guise of getting my former costars Liquid and Eve to explain to Wendy what the deal was and maybe have them tell her with no pressure from me that her playing Margaret was a bad idea, I invited both of them over to my home. We went through the police procedure to officially say that this was not a date or anything and that the meeting was about actual employment.

"Oh, I think it's a great idea." Eve said. "And I'll be there to help you learn the ropes."

"Your father is very professional and gentle. You don't have to worry about a thing." Liquid said.

"Oh, I know my Daddy will make sure I do a good job for the audience." my daughter said.

"Ladies" 'you're not helping' I wanted to say. "I'm ... I'm not sure she fully understands the full ... um ... physicality of the part. There's an extra level ... commitment and uh ..."

"Listen to him fishing." Liquid said.

"I'm not fishing for anything. I just think the conversation should be less 'everything is ok' and more of preparing her to understand everything that the role entails."

"You want us to explain doing the sex to your daughter." Eve said.

Actually no. I wanted them to explain that me doing the sex to my daughter was a bad thing that should never happen. "You know, in the play, Borachio and Margaret are not related and they much closer in age than Wendy and I. It lacks realism somehow."

"She's the same age as me." Eve said.

"Wendy's a couple years younger than you." I corrected.

"Like that makes a difference on stage." Liquid countered.

"Daddy, I really want this. I really want to work like you."

"I know." Liquid interrupted. "I'll do a demonstration with your father so you can see what it's like up close."

"I've seen the play hundreds of times. I know it all by heart." Wendy said.

"No, that's a good idea." Eve said. "You need to see up close what you're getting into."

Then Liquid turned to me. "We all know that's why you really called us over."

"Actually, I was hoping for you to explain in more detail about ..." I started.

"Let's rehearse." she said and against my will my dick heard those words and started to stiffen.

"I heard the rumors about you two from a long time ago." Eve said.

"All true." Liquid said. "We used to do the sex like we were an actual couple or something."

"Hey." I interrupted.

"It's true." Liquid countered. "I tell you, I ... If I had known that I wouldn't get in trouble for saying it, I had thought that we'd fallen in love."

"Love?" Wendy asked.

"You don't know the half of it." Liquid said as she came over to me and put her arm around mine. "I wanted to get married."

"Married!" I said.

"It was just a thought in my head. I never acted on it. Chill out."

Eve came over to me to my other side and then placed her hand on my thigh. "I know what you mean. After every show I would just be all tangled inside like I shouldn't be going home alone. I should be coming here."

How to play this? What to do? "See Wendy? See what this role does. It's not easy on us. You need to really think about it."

"So, you love my Daddy?" Wendy asked Liquid.

"I'm very fond of him. Yes. I know we technically only worked together but I am very fond of him."

"I worked with him one year where in another role beside Margaret and it was just a work relationship. But after I played Margaret, my heart was just connected. You know?" Eve said. "I had planned to leave the theater but when it came time to actually decide to go I just wanted to try again to be there and be close to him."

"And you think it has to do with the watchmen seen?" Wendy inquired.

"Definitely." Liquid said as she slid her fingers into my pants.

I was sort of play fighting with both Liquid and Eve trying to keep them from undressing me and I was slowly failing at that. "Ladies, please. My daughter is right there."

"So, the scene makes you care for my father more than you did before. I see. But I already love my father as much as anyone can love someone. So Daddy it totally makes sense that I should be the one to play Margaret."

Liquid was at that moment getting out of her panties and and she raised them up for me to see them before she tossed them behind herself onto the floor. "You made me wait ten years."

"Oh, then you go first, honey." Eve said.

"I didn't call you over here to rehearse. I called you over here to ..."

"You called me over here to explain to her. Now don't gripe about how I choose to do that. Get that thing out."

So there on the sofa in front of Wendy my erect cock was on display momentarily. Of course Wendy had seen it before when I was on stage doing my scene but this wasn't on stage. This was something else. Liquid didn't have work on her mind, not really. She had ... lust on her mind. She was here to do the sex. She was her to ... fuck. She pushed herself down onto my dick and she started to ride me. Eve went over to Wendy and encouraged my daughter to get a good close up look so she could understand the mechanics of how ancient peoples used to do the sex.

Ah, back inside of Liquid's pussy. It was still nice and all but wasn't this somehow inappropriate in front of my daughter? Wasn't there something about this that was just wrong? I didn't know how to say what the wrong thing was but something felt wrong in all this.

"Cum for me, baby." Liquid said.

"Not in front of Wendy."

"She has to learn sometime if she wants that role." Eve objected.

"Yeah Daddy."

"Can't we try to be professional about this?" I asked.

"Shut up, I'm almost there." Liquid said as she grinded on me until she had a spasm of her own and then her body locked into place for a moment before she slid off of me and put her head down.

"That was fast." Eve said.

"It's been ten years, oh so good. Why did you make me wait?"

Wendy was getting closer and closer to my cock as she eyed it.

"Now, just so you know, that position they just did is not the one we use in the show." Eve said.

"It used to be." I corrected.

"Years ago maybe but not now. The stage is set up now for him to do Margaret from the back."

"In the butt hole?" Wendy asked.

"No, not in the butt hole just from the back." Eve said as she got on all fours on my sofa next to me and presented her naked ass to me for me to fuck her. "Come on."

"Yeah, Daddy. Show me."

"You saw."

"Show me like you do in the show."

"Go on." Liquid said from her sleepy face as she kicked at me.

I got into position but before putting it in Eve I told Wendy that doing the sex can actually be very painful.

"No it's not." Eve objected. "Not if you prepare right and your costar isn't an idiot. That's why you need an experienced actor to be Borachio not some new actor who doesn't know what he's doing."

"Yeah that makes sense." Wendy said, totally missing the point I was trying to make.

"What are you waiting for." Eve said.

I got behind Eve and started to enter her as I had done at our last performance together.

"Now get a good look, sugar." she said to my daughter. "Think you can handle that?"

"I think it'll be tough." I said.

"I wasn't asking you. Wendy, honey, what do you think?"

"I think I want to try."

"Whoa, wait up." I said.

"If you help me prepare, then when next season come we don't have to wait on me to learn how to do things before the show can open again."

"She has a point." Liquid said.

"Just watch. Ok. For now it's just watching." I pulled out of Eve and got to my feet so I could pull up my pants. "And now that you've seen, I think ..."

"But Daddy."

Liquid got her energy back and shot to her feet next to me to stop me from escaping. "She wants to learn. What kind of father are you if you aren't the one to teach her?"

"Hey! I'm a good father."

"Oh, I'm sure you are, which is why you're going to teach your daughter what she needs to do for a successful career in theater."

"Not this."

"Why not this? Huh?" Liquid challenged.

"Because ..."

"Because you're not really professional about it, are you? You do this role just to be able to do the sex with someone, don't you. You're a deviant."

"No. No, that's not it."

"Then what is it?"

"It's that ..."

"You're a deviant?" Eve asked like she was suddenly having a realization.

"No. I'm not. And it's because I'm not that I can't do this with Wendy. Not here. Not outside the theater. Not outside of work. Of course not."

"Wendy, are you in the system yet?" Liquid asked.

"I sure am."

"Sign in for some work hours. You're going to rehearse."

"Wendy, that's not what this meeting is about." I interjected.

My daughter turned her slate to me to show me she was logged in.

"Ok, you're working but that doesn't mean we have to rehearse that scene."

"I need the practice, Daddy."

"Yeah, Peter, let her practice." Eve said.

"Or if you can't do it maybe it's time you follow me into retirement." Liquid said. "Pass the torch."

"I don't want to work with anyone but my Daddy. Borachio has to be experience, remember." Wendy said as she got out of her panties and then she as fiddling with her skirt to get it unhooked so she could take it off.

"Stop that." I said.

"Don't look at her like you're her father." Eve said.

"I am her father." I countered.

"Be professional." Liquid said. "Look at her like a fellow actor doing a part."

"But ..."

"Or are you a deviant?" Eve asked.

I was standing there with my daughter naked in front of me and my two former costars to my side pressuring me and no one was understanding who I felt.

"I can't do it." I said.

"You have ..." Liquid started but I cut her off by raising my voice.

"ENOUGH. SHUT UP. EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!"

Fear was on all three of their faces. "I can't do it. Can't any of you hear me? I can't just do that to my daughter. There's something. There's something in me that says NO! That does not mean anything about my past ability to act. That does not mean that I'm a bad father and frankly I'm actually very offended that you would try to say that about me. Ok. Fathers should not be doing the sex with their daughters. Period. It's illegal."

"The sex you had with me was also illegal except we had to do it for work." Liquid said.

"That's different."

"How?" Eve asked.

"It just is."

"Explain it to me." Liquid said.

"Because, if I was a deviant, which I'M NOT, but if I was, then naturally I would want to do the fucking with you. But obviously I would not want to do that with my own daughter. That kind of thing has been illegal since way before the other thing."

"You lost me somewhere there." Eve said.

"The sex with my daughter is more illegal than just the normal sex."

"Nothing about doing the sex is normal." Liquid said.

Eve, Liquid, and I were going to argue some more but Wendy started to cry and we all became quiet. Instinctively I went to my daughter, still naked from the waist down, and I hugged her.

"Stop yelling." she sobbed.

I waved at Liquid to get back and be quiet when she tried to jump in too. "Wendy, it's ok."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Daddy. I didn't know you felt I was disgusting."

Huh? "Baby, you're not disgusting. What are you talking about?"

"I'll quit. I didn't know you felt that way about me."

"What way."

"You can't work with me."

"It's not about the work. If you were in any other part it would be ok but ..."

"Just not the part of the person who loves you more than anyone else."

"Wendy, I play the bad guy. You'd be much better off getting a part as Hero or Beatrice or the maid. I'll see if the computer is willing to recast."

"No Daddy. I'll just quit."

"You don't to quit. You can ..."

"I just wanted to make you proud like you."

"I'm very proud of you whether you ..."

"Daddy, please. I want this. I want this so badly. PLEASE!"

"It's wrong."

"It's always wrong but it's work. Please Daddy. It's for work."

"You can find another ... uh." I was rendered silent when my daughter reached for my cock and put it in her hand. Her fingers glided up and down my shaft easily since I was covered in pussy lubrication from both Liquid and Eve. Then in a rather aggressive move my daughter pushed me back with all the strength she could gather. I was not expecting her to do that so I was caught off guard since I was already distracted. There on the floor in my living room as Liquid and Eve watched my daughter was putting her pussy onto me and trying to get my cock into herself.

"You're going too fast." Liquid said.

"Ease up, girl." Eve added.

I couldn't believe it. My daughter. My little girl. She was trying to fuck me. She was ... turning sexy before my very eyes. The truth was, I was a deviant. I did like doing the sex just for the doing of the sex sake. I did like it. It wasn't just work for me. I like it. With crazy hair girl and wavy frizzy brown hair girl looking on I got an eyeful of my beautiful blonde daughter and her blonde pussy hair easing its way down my dick as Wendy's eyes rolled to the back of her head. Liquid was there to help my daughter keep her balance and Eve put a hand on my balls, or tried to.

I tell you, every moment I could be in a pussy was a joy. Even Nona, though she gave me bad memories of her personality afterwards, when I was actually doing the sex with her it was amazing. I then wondered where she was and what she was doing. It would be best not to go find out. She could accuse me of stalking her and that was equal to rape in the law.

"Yes, Daddy. Only you, Daddy."

Once my other two ladies got Wendy's top off of her I was treated to the sight of Eve sucking one of my daughter's nipples while Liquid sucked the other.

"Daddy, give it to me."

"I'm trying baby."

"I want the white stuff. I want it, Daddy."

"Wait, we have to ... we have to ..."

I tightened up and then my hips slammed upwards pushing my cock up into my daughter and I started to release my load.

And then it was nap time. Rarely did I have the luxury to do the sex and then sleep right afterwards. But this wasn't the theater. This wasn't the stage. This was my house and I had some of the softest carpet in the world.

I woke up with a blanket covering me and the smell of food filling my house. Food? Rocky. Oh shit. I sprung to my feet and saw that I was still naked. I wrapped the cover around myself as I looked around for my clothes. Not seeing them, I bolted to my bedroom where I quickly threw on the first things I could grab. Then I headed to the kitchen to explain to Rocky about ...

"Hey, where's Rocky?" I asked when I saw Liquid, Eve, and Wendy all in my kitchen making something.

"The chef's not scheduled to come today. You were supposed to take me to dinner. Remember." Wendy reminded me.

"Oh. What are you guys still doing here?"

"Oh, he thinks he's done with us. Your daughter invited us to stay and eat as a thank you for helping her with her career." Eve said.

I kept things polite and everything and then I just managed the situation until I could get Eve and Liquid out of there. I reminded them that everything that had happened in the house and all of our conversations and actions were covered by the NDA they had signed before coming up. They got Liquid to roll her eyes at me. "Whatever. Back to you."

That night I wasn't feeling tired. I was awake and just sitting on the side of my bed going over everything that had happened in my mind over and over and over again.

"Daddy, can I talk to you." I heard from my doorway. I looked up to see my daughter in nothing but a very short kind of shirt and not bottoms.

"What is it?"

"Daddy, I ..." she started to say as she came over to sit next to me. I tried to scoot a bit away from her but she came up right next to me again. "Daddy, I have to tell you something."

"What's that?"

"I, I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I mean it. I love you."

"Ok. I love you, too."

"Daddy. I want to tell you."

"Ok. I heard you."

"No, you didn't. See. I'm one of them."

"One of what?"

"I'm one of them. I ... I'm one of those people."

"What people?"

"I like doing the sex. I like it. I'm a ... I'm a deviant."

"Oh, Baby. It's just in your head. Doing that with your body can mess up your thinking a bit. It'll pass."

"No, Daddy. I've been this way for a long time. Ever since I first saw you on stage on my 18th birthday. Every time I saw you that night I would start to ... touch it."

"Touch what?"

"Touch it, down there. I need it, Daddy. I need you."

"It's just a play."

"I don't care about the play. I want you."

"Listen to yourself. Do you know what the AI would do if it caught us?"