Future World's A Stage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"We're just rehearsing. We have an excuse. It's ok. We're rehearsing."

"We already rehearsed today."

"I want to rehearse more. Daddy, please. Please. I love you. Rehearse me, Daddy. Do it."

...

"Are you good men and true?" Dogberry asked the watchmen.

That was my cue. I pushed into Wendy while Don Pedro and Claudio watched in horror. The scene was blocked this year so that I was sitting in a chair and my daughter was facing me so we could kiss and I could suck on her nipples while I had my cock in her. A big bright spot light was on us so the entire audience could see my cock going in and out of my daughter. I had to hold on and she had to hold on. We both had to last to the end of the watchmen scene.

"Be vigitant" I heard and with force of habit from so long in the same profession I instantly started to unload my balls into my daughter. The spot light lingered on us just long enough for my daughter to start to get off of me and have my cum ooze out of her cunt.

As soon as the spot light was off of me I had to jump to my feet and dash to my next marker so I could boast to Conrad and get arrested.

After the show I just went to the dressing room to get my makeup off and get into my regular clothes. There were great cheers from the audience for my daughter as she went back out to take another bow. Opening was always something. Once all that died down I was just chilling backstage waiting for Wendy to get finished changing herself.

"Good job tonight." Eve said as she came and sat on my lap.

"Thanks."

"It looks like you guys did a lot of rehearsing before you had to do for the crowd."

"Gee, whose fault is that."

"Fault. That's what you should have done."

"Well, all's well that ends well."

"Indeed. Still I do have a few notes. So if you don't mind I'd like to come over and work on it with her."

"That's up to her."

"Oh, and Liquid told me the craziest thing."

"She's going back to purple for her hair color?"

"She said she got you to invite her over to your house three times over break."

"Totally just as old coworkers."

"Well, I'm a current coworker. Why you got to leave me out?"

"Ok, fine. I see your point."

Whatever was arranged between Wendy and Eve to have her come over I sort of stayed out of it. I got my daughter home and told her not to let the excitement get to her too much. We had another show the very next night so she needed to get a shower and get some sleep. Then, as usual, when it was time to turn the lights out, she got into bed with me. She hadn't slept in her own bed in months.

"Daddy, let's rehearse."

"We have a show tomorrow."

"So let's rehearse."

"We just finished a show today."

"Daddy!" she squirmed. "Rehearse me."


Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers