All Comments on 'Gabriella Ch. 08'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments
KittyKat147KittyKat147over 13 years ago
....

Oh my fucking god!! Love it!!!

Cinndney25Cinndney25over 13 years ago

i cant believe this update it was well worth the wait

DeviousdivaDeviousdivaover 13 years ago
so worth the wait

I must admit I was checking everyday for the next chapter and Im soo glad you posted again.This has been an emotional rollercoaster of a story.I wish Patricia would buck up and stop being so weak and listen to her friend.Glad she has Myra we all need a friend to tell us like it is no matter how bad. Simon needs to just get away from Patricia and Ella,stop being a selfish prick.He has no right getting jealous of the guys Ella comes into contact with she's not his wife Patricia is and he needs to remember that.Maybe if he would have expressed his need for a bit more of a wilder sex life instead of just boring missionary to Pat, he wouldnt need to go to Ella all the time for the rush.

But do what you do Soular to make your stories soo great I cant wait for Ch.9.It would be nice for a happy ending but I know life doesnt always have a happy ending and this story is too real to have a bubblegum ending .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
loved it!

No way he can leave her...no way.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

Painfully brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Once again Soular you have amazed me with your incredible writing ability. I was drawn to this story from the beginning and everytime there is an update i can't wait to see what you have in store and you never dissapoint. I cant wait to see what's going to happen in the next few installments..i hope it turns out well for everyone involved :)

sjsjssjsjsover 13 years ago
OH. MY. GOD.

That was brilliantly (and I do mean brilliantly) written. This chapter had me in tears and left me sitting on the edge of my seat by the end. Your exploration of each individual's feelings and emotions is fabulous. Thanks so much for putting so much into this chapter for us all to read. I cannot wait for the next chapter to see how this continues to unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
AMAZING!

Fucking-A! Holy crap this chapter had no words to describe it. I can't wait to see what happens between Gabriella and Simon! Great update Soular. The wait was totally worth it!

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
Whoa, this chapter had me hanging onto every word up until the end!

I LOVE Myra what a friend because with a husband like that who needs enemies. As for Simon, I loathe him with each progression of the chapter, so sick of the guy falling on his sword of I' am sorry, I can fix it and be a better man, blah, blah,blah when in fact he is worst than Brian. Glad Ella is coming around and growing a little but Patricia's point of view gets interesting and evolves more and more with each passage because that character has grown and change so much from chapter 1 for good and bad that she is unrecognizable. Great update and can't wait for the next installment! I have a feeling this rollercoaster has just begun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow that was so f'n amazing!!

the emotions in this chapter gripped my heart and squeezed at every turn. I just hope ella doesn't get used anymore by anyone and she isnt f'd by Steven she needs love. I can't believe she was raped by bryan I hope she tells someone and gets help for that. People can be so cruel I was nearly in tears after hearing all the things people were saying about her and the way Nolan treated her. I think patricia knows deep down inside what the truth is and shell eventually come to terms with it. I know Simon and ellas relationship isn't conventional and the perfect romance but it just appears they can't help what they feel towards each other in spite Of everything. But that's love it's unconditional I really hope they find a way to be together. But I have a feeling that won't be considering the whole vibe of this story but since all your other stories end well in love it gives me hope. No matter how it ends I'll be reading so continue on with the magic.

- mk

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Worth the wait

Excellent. I am so proud of Gabriella for "trying" to be strong. I still hate Simon (only more) and Patricia. My heart is breaking for Gabriella. A person can only be so strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I loved the chapter. The emotions were amazing. Gabriela is a survivor. I love and hate the relationship she and Simon have. I believe they are amazing together because they know each others true self. But I don't see how they could be together when he won't admit to himself that he loves her more than Patricia. I don't want to see Patricia hurt. She's a good woman who has made mistakes and I hope the 3 of them find a way to make peace with what has happened and find a way to let it go, and move on with their lives. I really hope Simon and Ella do make it together. It was well worth the wait. Can't wait for chapter 9. Att: Val

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Don't Care For Ella At All!!!

I don't think there will ever come a time when I will cheer for "the other woman" when the wife is a good woman. Sure, Ella deserves someone for her, but it would eat me alive if its Simon. I just can't cheer for her when its her mother she is hurting. Simon can go to hell with gasoline draws on. If Patricia was some abusive bitch, then I could be okay with Ella screwing her mom's husband. I just can't support a relationship between Ella and Simon. For as bad as Simon is and even though she got some mommy/daddy issues, I almost Hate Ella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hate it!

I hate this story..... Stepfather & step daughter. Everything & everyone is so mess up, and what to expect out of such relationship. It is just so wrong.

Simon is a real bastard!

peethreepeethreeover 13 years ago
Yes, Yes, Yes!

Even though I had read the teaser, I was soooo shocked to see the update on Gabriella tonight and still reread the teaser. Yes, I love this story. So many emotions. I felt so much for Gabriella with Nolan and the way the kids treated her. I figured her and Simon would get together one last time at least. Now Patricia knows deep down in her heart I believe. As good as this chapter is, I can't imagine what the next one will be like. I will check for updates on your bio. I don't even know how I want this to end, but I know I hope Gabriella can find happiness somehow and her and her mom can somehow show each other some love. Oh, I am happy that Simon finally admitted to her that he did love her.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
love/hate

i love that everyone is so flawed, but in the end , siomon is a selfish jackass, pat is a weakling, ella needs a person her age that is strong solid and sound, as a group they are damaging to one another, apart they could be happy, and to be honest simon needs to be taken doen a lot of notches and elle is a product of her mothers weakness

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love to hate story

I was absolutely appalled when I began reading this story yet I kept coming back for more. You write this so beautifully. The characters are complex and have so many layers. I look forward to reading chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

I normally don't write but this story moves me a lot. Simon is a dickhead and needs to get caught, and I mean severely. Patrica needs to finish growing a back bone and open her eyes and stop looking through rose colored tint. For Gabriella I hope that she can just get her life together... I also hope that the geek Cory may be her saving grace in the end. Otherwise I absolutely loooooove this story and hope you keep it coming.

mariasmdmariasmdover 13 years ago
wow..

okay thanks for finally updating! im not mad about the wait because your like the madona of literotica!

so, what else could possibly go wring with these 3? can anything go right?? i'd like to see simon try harder. Ella has been trying and now simon need to do his part and either try harder to let her go or don't let ella go, but let pat be free of this misery.

raunchyrareraunchyrareover 13 years ago
Holy Fuck !

Chica, you have outdone yourself, if I may say so...

Unf..king believable !

Definitively worth the wait and more...

I just don't know how this is going to end. Now I am actually convinced that Simon actually loves Gabriella ( I wasn't before !) and clearly she loves him. He was more torn apart finding out where she stayed than his own wife leaving for a few days. That is a sign, right or wrong, that the man's heart is with Gabriella.

Pat will be the big loser in this one as once she realizes these 2 not only have slept together, but love was involved, she simply won't be able to have either in her life , and even if Ella is her daughter, how could she have her be in love with her husband ( soon ex) and see this love reciprocated?

But sometimes, love isn't pretty and there are casualties, and unfortunately, it cannot be helped. I think this is one of these times! It might morally be wrong for Simon and Ella to end up together but as they say where I'm from el corazón desea lo que desea.

xoxo.V

whatilikeaboutuwhatilikeaboutuover 13 years ago
damn good!

This story is so complicated and ingenuisly written. So raw, so emotional. I could have given Myra a big hug when she told Patricia what she thought was going on. I was like "Thank you!" You have stayed true to your characters. Is there such a thing as a happy ending? Good Lord what a mess. I look forward to chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
shu shu shu...

this was so worth the wait , ella and simon have a very real connection that i really have been rooting for , but i seriously dont know how it wud work . what a messs!!!!!!!! and im so so tired for feeling sorry for pat .

i dont know whats going to happen but simon and pat cant be together , she doesnt even know who he is .cant wait to see what happens and by the way those 9 pages flew

saorisaoriover 13 years ago
A conflicted reader

Soular, I honestly don't know how to feel about these characters! I know you said this was different from your other stories....and it is! I applaud your brilliant writing, you have created a tense and seemingly hopeless situation here. I am going to read it to its conclusion but I'm not expecting a straight-forward or even (dare I say it) rewarding outcome. That's OK though, so long as it does end! Congratulations on a real thought-provoking story, I still prefer your previous submissions though!!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
finally!!!

you took your time girl...but darn!!! this is very very good!!! i was sobbing, i was angry, i was hoping, and feeling all sorts of emotions. only you can do that you know. so write fast!!!! i can't wait for chapter 9 and witness your ingenuity on how you will continue their story. i want josh and bryan to just be murdered or something for spreading those rumors. Ella is really a strong girl. i am her champion. :)

again, write chapter 9 fast ok? :)

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Poor Nolan

Does anyone feel as badly for Nolan like I do? He is such a good guy that has been caught in the middle of a storm. I hope things go well with him in the end. Gabrielle might not be the one for him, but I hope they work things out and he finds out the truth.

I dislike Patricia more than anyone. She is so out of touch with her OWN CHILD that she can't see the truth when it's laid out for her in plainly. SAAAAAD! Unfortunately, there are a lot of idiot mothers (parents) out in the world, like her. Pathetic. I'm not worried about Simon, because I know he will get his soon; Murphy's Law!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So many truths revealed

Simon loves Gabriella...sick love...wierd love but love. He couldn't care less how wifey feels...just cares about finding Gabriella. Gabriella loves Simon and is not totally selfish and has some measure of self-respect but is young, scared...sad really. Patricia lives a delusion...it's all she can handle...interesting that the moment Gabriella leaves home she feels that it's ok to quit her job. Says to me that she hung on to the job to provide for Gabriella...so she is not such a bad mother after all. Simon loves Gabriella because she makes him feel 10 feet tall...she admires him, and men need more than anything else, admiration. Patricia doesn't make him feel that way. Men also need to protect and Pat is too into herself...too independent...not needy enough. It's sad but true...men love needy women...they lie and say they don't but they love to rescue us and Gabriella needs a helluva a rescue job. Am not in the least bit turned off by the Gabriella/Simon connection. And am curious to see how it ends. Even if Simon and Pat stay together some other woman will come along and wreck that marriage: because Pat married Simon so she could have perfect, only perfect doesn't exist and Simon married Pat so he could escape his father's reality ...he never counted on a better fit coming along...pity she came along in the form of a step-daughter. If she hadn't been a step-daughter no one would be upset if he left delusional Ms. Pat for her.

You go soular! Brilliant writing. Hung on every word...9 pages didn't phase me...would have read it if it had 15 pages. Solidly in the happy ending cheering section...

FashbirdFashbirdover 13 years ago
Drag

This chapter dragged on painfully - and not in a good way - redundant and melodramatic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So many truths

Very interesting wonderful writing, yes that is so true You are are awesome engaging writer.

Response such as "Anonymous So many truths"--- please stop making excuses for these characters. Simon and Ella are still wrong and how you get a man is how you lose one. Stop trying to make this situation about unrequited love.

What love does Simon have... but for himself. ALL he is offering Ella is NEVER TO HAVE A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH HER MOTHER. What kind of person does that... not a man.

He is like a little child, anything sparkles and shiny before his eyes, he cries and winces

Ella needs to let go for HER issues and grow the * up. THERE IS NO MORE or LESS SPECIAL ABOUT YOU. Karma for you is going to be a B*tch, please have some daughters. Not that would be great addition to this SOAP OPERA

Pat... NOT TO OLD TO MOVE ON, sweetheart. Wish her character would stop being sooooooo sappy. PLEASE LET HER AND STEVEN FALL IN LOVE.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 13 years ago
So so

I really found this story long, boring, and nothing really happening. I like most of your stories but now I'm not interested.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Absolutely Brillant!!!

Wow. I am truly lost for words on this one. Such a controversal story told by a powerful writer. Hats off. It must not have been easy to write that loooong update. Every word bleeds. I feel the conflict and pain of the three main characters and even though morally the story goes against the grain, I am too engrossed in it and its complexities to turn away. They have all grown, but none more than Ella who suddenly and painfully realised that the situation was a very unhealthy one and the role she is playing in destroying herself and the others.

And as for Simon... I just dont know what to say about him. I actually breathe a sigh of relief when he finally admitted his feelings for Ella. I just hope he would do the right thing and leave them both alone. How can he in all fairness would want Ella to come back to the sordid existence? She was so right to turn down hsi suggestion. She deserves so much more that she has gotten so far out of life.

And finally Patricia woke up to her life... well almost. I wonder what she would do next? All the signs of the affair between her daughter and her husband were there right under her nose. yet she seemed to have an amazing ability to block things out and to see only what she wants to see. What she does with her suspicions is another matter that I can look forward to see in the upcoming update. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too hard too decide.....

who I want ella to end up with. i kind of want pat to die so ella and simon can comfort eachother and everything will be a happy/bitter ending, but i also want her to be with nolan because he is so sweet and was good to her. thanks soular for this piece of magic! i have read all your stories at least five times each, and you still keep me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't take it

I love you Soular, I really do, but Simon is killing me! I've never wanted to LAPD anyone as bad as him. His relationship with Ella is nothing less than abusive. Hideously addictive but abusive. They are stuck in this horrible cycle and one of them has to find the strength somewhere to just f*cking break it. Actually, you know who I feel sorry for? Myra, the shot messenger Myra. On hooks for Chapter 9.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worth The Wait

The only negative about this update is that it had been so long since I read the other chapters that I found myself having to go back and re-read Chapter 7 just so I could understand what was going on. That was kind of frustrating.

However I enjoyed this update. I don't know what to think. On the one hand I was proud of Ella for standing up to Simon and finally taking back control of her life. On the other, my heart ached for her and the pain she was experiencing because of Simon.

Simon on the other hand I have no sympathy for. How dare he come in and offer himself to her all in the hopes of fixing things with her mother. He is disgusting. Yes there is a temptation to get caught up in the passion between him and Ella and there may have even been times where I was secretly rooting for them. Not anymore.

Ella has known nothing but abuse her whole life. Patricia is absent and selfish. She can't parent because she hasn't even learned to take care of herself. I'm tired of her "woe is me attitude". She turned Ella's moving out once again into something to feel sorry for herself about rather than focusing on her daughter's pain. She is way too needy for a grown woman. She sacrificed her relationship with her daughter now she has to accept the consequences.

Ella missed out on childhood, falling asleep alone at night becuase her mom was somewhere having a breakdown. She has been abused by men who constantly use her as nothing more than a sexual object. She has no friends--which is sad. The only semi-friendship she had was with Nolan. Isn't that strange for a 20 YO girl? And Simon just keeps adding to the cycle of abuse with his selfishness.

Needless to say I can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have been on the fence for so long

But no more... its Ella all the way as far as I'm concerned. I don't care about Simon or Patricia now.

Thank you for the read, its been a 'car crash' all the way, but compelling

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 13 years ago
I tried to delay reading this chapter

so that it wouldn't be so painfully long until the next, but I just couldn't resist. This was a great chapter. Glad Myra was a real friend to Patricia. Now if only Pat would listen to her. I guess the shit has yet to hit the fan.

I feel bad for Ella. There is only so much a person can take and she's had a really crappy life. I kind of want her to end up with Simon though. I'm looking forward to the next chapter and continue to be fully Team Ella.

But please don't put her with Steven. I don't want to see homicidal Simon!

Okay, I'm done! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I don't know but.....

I really don't where this is going. I understand Ella faces a deep pain but it is very clear as to who are the love birds here. It is pretty clear that Simon Loves Ella more than he loves Patricia. I think that although Myra told Patricia the truth....Patricia is in denial. If she just let her self just sit back and really think for a minute...she should be able to put all the pieces together. I don't know how this will all play out ...but I think Patricia will definitli lose it because shit is about to hit the fan and the train is coming down quickly. I'm reali anxious to see what happens next. And I'm sorry but team Ella. Screw Nolan n all the other jerks. Simon is stuck between what his mind and heart tells him. His heart says Ella And his mind says Patricia. I think he knows what he has to do bcuz he is clearly losing the battle. He will either die or end up with Ella because he truly loves her. End. Of. Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Heartbreaker

Just wanted to say how much I love your work this storie has been so heart breaking. I feel so bad for ella, to the point that I just want her mom to go jump off a cliff and die. But then I'm like well it's not really her fault but I can't help it. Question though will ella ever confront her mother about those nights when she stayed out in her car and left ella alone? I don't know why but it really bothers me, I guess I just want to know her mothers reason for it. Anyways another great storie can't wait for the next chapter! Your awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't take too long for the next chapter please

The length of this update was almost worth the wait. Almost.

So many mixed feelings, I seriously hope Simon and Patricia stop being such selfish adults. And even though it seems like Ella and Simon are going to end up together. I hope they don't, she's damaged and has gone through alot of shit and she deserves someone who helps her become a better person not phuk her up even more, and i cant see Patricia forgiving him again, especially about something so serious. Can't wait for shit to hit the fan :)

Loving this story please update consistently

missingit610missingit610over 13 years ago
Wow...

Anticipating the rest of the story... You had me in tears most of the story. For some reason I just knew Patricia was going to catch them at her motel her and hear her daughter moaning her husbands name. I can't help but knowing there is no possible way this story has a good ending, I just don't see how it is possible. Wow... I am anticipating the next chapter, please post it quickly-

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice story but...

you are dragging it out too much. This chapter is 9 pages of nothing - the story hasnt moved an inch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really don't see what other people see in Ella! To me she is a goddamn slut in heat who just can't keep her filthy legs closed! I'm sorry if my comment seems all a bit too harsh, but I just can't seem to like this story. Maybe because of my own experience. I love your stories! But I just can't get myself to even appreciate this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it love it love it

i'm sorry but i don't agree with the last comment about Ella. I love her and I'm desperatly wanting Simon and Ella together. I love them. Please don't keep me waiting too long. Love your writing.

StormyNightsStormyNightsover 13 years ago
Sick

Simon and Ella take the awards for the most disgusting fictional characters ever. Ella and Simon are sick individuals who have no one to blame their problems on but themselves. If someone has to die for a "relationship" to work it should be an obvious clue that there is something worng with that "relationship". I am so glad that no one loves me the way that Simon loves Ella because it is certainly not the way anyone in their right mind would want to be loved.

The only characters in this story that I can stand are Patrica, Myra, and Nolan. I feel that Nolan is way to good of a person for Gabriella and I hope that he would not want her after he finds out how big of a wh**e she really is. Myra is a great friend.

I emphasize with Patrica even though I'm closer to Ella's age. I feel so bad for Patrica because the men from her two relationships have been nothing but lying, cheating pigs. If her problems in life would have turned her into a wh**e like Ella, causing her to sleep with married men then I wouldn't like her either. Maybe she will find love before it is too late for her; this character, IMO, is the only one deserving of a happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reduced to titillation

Story is dragging on endlessly without providing any answers. For example why was Patricia negligent of Ella when her daughter was still young? Perhaps if this was revealed then I'd be better placed to understand ( if at all) why Ella slept with Simon.).The characters are way too flawed for my liking, it's messy affair but I am curious as to the final outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick

this is beyond sick and the author and those that think is alright for the steps to be sleeping together is even sicker. How, even in a fictional story, can you root for something like this? well the ride was good and I was hoping that at least this chapter would shine some light on to where the characters were headed but just like the last few everyone is standing still. So chapter nine will be out in four months and then ten in another four. since they all will be repeating what we already know that simon can't leave his stepdaughter alone, gabriella will still be a lost soul because her mom treated her bad and she is confused because she thinks she needs someone to love her in order for her to live...go figure. pat, well I don't know the author tries to paint her as being a little slow to what is going on so the readers think of her as weak. maybe the author will give a little something so that we can say about time but either way simon is still fucking his wifes daughter. I wish the readers of wasting the next eight months waiting for this trash all the luck.

LadyMaliceLadyMaliceover 13 years ago
Hey

seems like some are forgetting this is a fictional story. Why do these people insist on reading it, even partially just to comment on how disturbing or sick it is...christ, just don't read it if it bothers you.

I on the other hand think its hot hot hot. I can almost feel the sexual tension on this side of the screen. I can't even start to guess how this ends. can't wait tho...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

ella and simon ftw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree with LadyMalice

For those of you who keep commenting on how much you hate the characters, the solution is EXTREMELY simple.

STOP READING THIS STORY.

Right now, it's really starting to get annoying, especially for those of us who enjoy this story and think that Soular is a great writer. Every author isn't going to write a story that we all like all the time, and when I come across a story I don't like... guess what? I. Don't. Read. It.

The bashing is very immature. Grow Up and Move On.

Now... I thought this chapter and the length were perfect. I feel so bad for Ella. She was raped and not believed (which unfortunately happens a lot); I'm so sorry that happened to her, but wasn't surprised that Nolan didn't believe her.

And I still like Ella and Simon together. I don't know why. It's very dysfunctional, and unless Ella is prepared to never speak to her mother again in life, I don't know how those two could ever have a future... of course, now that Patricia seems to be catching on to the fact that Simon is indeed sleeping with her daughter... well, let's just say I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Thanks Soular for an awesome chapter! Ignore the ignoramuses and keep on writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This story owns me

I squealed when I realized this story updated. I've been waiting forever. Great update.

I love all your stories btw. Your writing is is awesome.

P.S. to those complaining about the subject matter let's not forget a couple of things:

1. It's a work of fiction

2. The red button with the x on the top right (or left if you have a mac) hand corner of your screen is there for a reason.

3. This story is on literotica, did you not see that they have a taboo story section?

Avidreader99Avidreader99over 13 years ago
Wow as always

This is a emotional rollercoaster that I find myself rushing and speed reading through because I feel the emotions of ache and pain and I can't deal with the depression of it, It's that emotional to me I find myself wishing either of them mom, or simon or ella would find out Asap. This riveting triangle, of Ella, Simon, and Mom has me sympathizing with all the characters I don't know how you wrote it but my heart goes out to all of them. Although I don't want the Mom to find out because it would be devastating to her based on her reaction to when her best friend revealed,it wouldn't be so bad as they say the truth will set you free (I think it knocked some of the initial blow out of her to if and when she really finds out depending on how the author had already written it) But I also think the mother is very strong she can handle it and move on or accepted and stay. It doesn't mean they have to break up or stay together. I also wonder if ella is pregnant uhoh...

Also, If feel people have a right to comment on it and express what they like or don't like even if it is in the taboo section, everyone has interesting opinions on this story whether good or bad and the author should see it review or reflect or dismiss and reject it's there call.

Thanks again for writing a very riveting chapter can't wait for the next YIPPIE!!!

dimples66dimples66over 13 years ago
comments

Seriously people I understand you want to stand behind the author and give her props but how will a person know if they like a story if they don't read it first. And if they view it as something sick then isn't up to them to decide and not you.

The people that give their comments can just as easily say don't read them if you don't like it when it is negative.

The story in MY opinion is disturbing in many ways but hey if the author wants to pen her personal life to paper who am I to judge.

AlexandergarahamAlexandergarahamover 13 years ago
Beyond AMAZING!!!!

Was deffintly worth the wait. Didn't quite get it at the begining, but now..well, Now can't stop thinking about it.It was hot,it was puls racing deep love, it was... WOW.

Jujubee50Jujubee50over 13 years ago
Please keep it coming.....

I agree with Anonymous about those complaining about this story.

I hope Patricia is able to go on with her life when she finds out about Simon and Ella. They are not worth the stress!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
dimples66...i detect a bit of envy

Clearly soular is a great writer. The bashing...and the claims to sickness is one thing..but actually implying that the author is telling her life story hints at pure malice of the "pea-green with jealousy" kind. That soular can write such an intricate story and get major props. for it is a good thing.It is not something to smear her for.

Move along if you don't like the story. Others of us love it!

As for this Chapter my sympathies were squarely for Simon. Yes! Simon.

Keep up the good work Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!! Amazing Story! Can't Wait for More!

What is the deal with all the negative comments? I could understand if the story line was confusing, too many misspelled words, unorganized, or something along those lines. But why all the bashing on the story line? I understand that this is a different situation and story than what people are used to, but it is just FICTION. You know, the kind of story that requires an imagination to create. Someone mentioned in a previous comment this is literotica and there is a section for incest. TO the person who implied that this story was based on Soular's life, did you know she wrote two other stories all involving different characters and plots? Anyways, great story!

StormyNightsStormyNightsover 13 years ago
Incest?

Who cares if Lit has a section for incest. This story was placed in the interracial LOVE section and it is not a love story IMO so people have the right to complain about the story line. It was not even placed in there because many people considered this story to be taboo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

First off you are an amazing writer. Despite the anger the characters make me feel I keep on reading. But like another poster said I cannot "root" for Simon and Ella. It's not in my to cheer the other woman when the wife has been nothing but decent and loving.

I do think Gabriella needs happiness but I don't think that's Simon. If Simon and Ella were to get together in the end I think it would only be a matter of time before he was yearning for what he had with Patricia. I think Nolan was good for Ella in the short time they were together and I would like to see them come together in the end, or even Cory.

Kuuipo_23Kuuipo_23over 13 years ago
Simon has got to go....

Great writing but I don't see how anyone can be for Ella and Simon. What he is doing can be considered emotional abuse. She may be 20 but she is hardly mature enough to realize what is love and what is a sick obsession. Simon shows his love to Patricia, Simon and Ella are a sick obsession. If what Simon feels for Ella is "love" than count me out, I don't want it.

Simon is a weak, sorry excuse for a man. If he wanted to help the mother and daughter relationship he should have kept his dick in his pants. Because no matter what happens now everything is fractured beyond repair. Simon and Patricia, Simon and Ella, and Ella and Patricia are all in a sick circle where no one is going to end up with the happily ever after.

The only way I see anyone coming out of this halfway decently would be if Simon were removed from the equation. If Simon and Ella are the "root for" couple than count me out again. Simon and Ella would never have a healthy realtionship because it is built on sex and deceit. And as long as Ella is around Simon and Patricia would never be able to mend what would otherwise be a passionate, loving marriage.

nerd4musicnerd4musicover 13 years ago
Just My Thoughts

First off, Soular you know how much I respect you--both as a writer and a fellow music lover. I finally caught up with Gabriella and I wasn't disappointed. Your writing is stellar. People may calling it dragging, but I see it delving deep into characters so profoundly and irreversibly screwed up and complex that anything less would seem trite or cookie-cutter.

We aren't supposed to like these characters because in real life, there are aspects of ourselves and the people we love that we don't always like or things we wish we could change. Yes, Simon is selfish but he's a man trapped in an extremely tense and tough situation. Patricia is weak and disconnected from her daughter and as a reader you wonder how someone could possibly be THAT dense and oblivious to the cracks in her life but how many of us can say that in a similar situation would we be so eager to believe our worst fears? It's all about perception, baby. We see what we want to see and I think Patricia's finally questioning her reality and removing the blinders. And Ella, she's such a broken young woman...to me, these characters are layered, complex, and beautifully imperfect--HUMAN.

Everyone has a right to their opinion, and while you may not agree with the story content, don't be so hasty to judge characters without considering all sides. None are innocent by any means, but it is their faults and mistakes that make them real. So I tip my hat to you, dear. Whatever the outcome of this sad story, there is no denying your talent.

--S.

P.S. As I was reading this chapter, I was listening to "Detlef Schrempf" by Band of Horses. Oddly enough, it fit the mood perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
...so I've noticed

The same people who keep claiming they don't like the story are the ones that keep reading and leaving comments about how 'sick' it is and then commenting over and over again in the same chapters...

And then those same folks will be the ones coming back when she posts the next chapter to voice their 'disgust.'

Apparently it's not that 'sick' or you wouldn't keep reading it. lol.

I think some folks just like to argue for no reason other than to stir up shit. And how the heck is this incest? You know what... forget it.

ANYHOO - brilliant chapter. Apparently, you're doing something right soular, with all these crazy emotions you bringing outta folks. At least it got'em talking. But more than that, the plot, characters, raw emotion... all of it is really just freakin' fantastic!

Regardless what happens with Ella and Simon in the future, I've definitely enjoyed the ride!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Steven and the Lezzy Bartender

Yeah...next story should be about those two. Would be so entertaining to watch Steven suffer for the love of a woman who doesn't think she wants him or his kind (i.e male).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving it more

In the beginning i hated Gabriella and Patricia. Its weird i don't hate Simon, but i think Simon and Gabriella are better together. Now i feel so sorry for Ella. Patricia wasn't a very good mother at all and if she gets hurt, that's on her. She put so many things before her daughter, what kind of mother does that? It sounds silly but its all on Patricia, if she was a better at being a mother, Ella wouldn't be the way she was and I don't think her and Simon would end up together. Plus it just seem like she used Simon, it always about what he does for her, being strong for her. Why cant she do it herself? She is pretty weak and selfish person. All in all, i blame her. I doubt many will agree but everyone has their opinion. Simon is seen as the bad person to many but he is also a victim. He knows its wrong and feels guilty, if he didn't feel terrible and just kept using her and not caring for Ella or Pat, i would see him as the bad guy. I feel bad for him, its not uncommon for a guy to love two different women. Grant its mother and daughter. But women also love two men at once, so don't hate Simon, men aren't always the bad guy. We woman are also have done things as bad. I'm hoping for a happy ending but i doubt that's possible. if it does, you will amaze me more SOULAR. Gosh, you really know how to get someone addicted to the stories. Checking everyday for an update

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good, looking forward to chapter nine.

Your characters are real people, acting out with real emotions. Patricia has made some poor parenting decisions, I think she realizes this. Ella realizes that despite her mothers inability to make good parenting decisions, she is now a grown woman and responsible for her own life. She is the one who is now in complete control of herself and can choose her own actions. This is good, but doesn’t mean she will actually make the best decision. Example, having sex with Simon “one last time” wasn’t a good decision. But it is a very real one that people make. After all it is hard to let go.

If we’re going to pass blame, then in my opinion, it belongs to Simon and Gabriella, because they chose to have an affair. That choice is actually something that is separate from the poor parenting decisions that Patricia made throughout Gabriella’s life. Having said that, it is those events and decisions that have helped to shape who Gabriella is.

I like this story for many reasons, the exciting sexual encounters aside. It has layers, the characters behave like real people with real reactions and feelings, the story continues to develop and there is character growth, and the writing is good. I look forward to chapter nine.

ebonygriotebonygriotover 13 years ago
An amazing roller coasting chapter

This is a truly raw and reality seeking chapter. Soular you are an amazing and challenging wordsmith. Some of the more critical comments seem to take exception to the themes and not the form of your writing they mainly attempt to criticise the scenario you set.

I’m happy that there are writers like you bringing uncomfortable and complex realities to the page. It would be a sad day for literature if we only have perfectly pat stories that fit the moral compass defined by a few and any contradictory or difficult realitiesa, that many live, are avoided because they are hard to face or consider. On a positive note each of your pieces on this site stimulate debate and discourse.

In each part of this chapter a deeper layers of the fractured and imperfect emotional past and present places of this dysfunctional family are uncovered. Like many of your critics of this story I read with my own perspectives guiding me to like, dislike and downright cuss Simon, Gabriella and Patricia at various times. In these moments of reading I recognise that I’ve become my mom who shouts at soap opera’s as though they are real!

Once I pushed myself to suspend judgement based on what I have lived and believe I was able to engage in listening to and being drawn into the labyrinths of faulty people living fractured lives. The characters of friends are used well to provide moral compasses for what should be to elder / parental family members insights into a prolonging emotional damage to Gabriella and themselves. Even through my attempt to suspend judgement into lives I haven’t lived I did get drawn in. Reading this chapter drew me in and it was hard not to emotionally invest in wanting some kind of healing for Gabriel a victim of rape and of being sold short by the Simon and Nolan. It feels sad that the kind of isolation she represents means there has been no outlet to deal with this abuse.

As a character Gabriel defines a dilemma I see and observe in terms of the gap between physical and emotional development. Being sexually able doesn’t make us emotionally literate or able to facilitate the transition from adolescence to adulthood. The observation relates as much to Patricia as it does to Gabriel. Neither being able to vocalise the things they feel are missing help the story's continuation of setting the underlying mother /daughter relationship formed around non communication and disconnection.

Simon's character has in places taken on the role of a Svangali who oscillates between the role of caring elder who then slips into the role of, sometimes jealous / obsessive, lover. As part of the internal dialogue Simon is shown within strong elements of emotional reflections as someone applying coaching and at time unconscious subtle manipulation that Gabriella succumbs to in her need/search for unconditional and focussed love for her.

At the same time elements of his own past give glimpses that neither validate nor exuse his relationship with his step daughter but give some insights into his wider imperfections and vulnerabilities.

By the end of the chapter I had no answers but found myself hoping for healing, communication and healthy connection for each of the main characters, even if it is about being apart from each other. Thank you again Soular for creating a no easy fixes scenario that creates a contemporary drama Shakespeare or Du Bois would have been proud to craft.

TiffybsweetieTiffybsweetieover 13 years ago
twisted

Soular you are a great writer, I loved Damn Dress and Seven Days. I like this story however, I'm not on the same page as everyone else here. I want Patricia to know the truth. Simon is a sick man and Gabriella needs therapy. I don't understand why people are saying they belong together when what they are doing is so... wrong. Looking forward to Chapter 9 but PLEASE don't leave Patricia in the dark. She deserves to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simon the bad guy? I dont think so

I LOVE Simon LOL. Am I the only one who adores him? People follow their hearts. And although he was following his penis for a long while without thinking of the consequences until after crap happened, he is clearly listening to his heart right now. And who are you people to judge whether following his heart is right or wrong? Stepdaughter, stepfather, blah blah blah. They're not related by blood and sometimes you go into a marriage in love, but you find someone who makes you so much more happier. So what, you stay miserable and not as happy as you could be only because of a vow you made? Sorry, but there are exceptions as to when vows should be broken, including personal well-being. Patricia was a horrible mother and has no backbone, maybe ella sleeping with simon will allow her to finally grow one LOL. I hope Ella and Simon stop denying and thinking about how much they are hurting Pat. I think they need to think about how much they themselves would hurt without each other and choose their own happiness over Patricia's. Pat chose her own happiness over Ella's plenty of times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
RE: Simon the bad guy? I dont think so

In response to someone elses comment, yes, I love Simon too! =)

Then again I would because I'm rooting for Ella and Simon too. Can't wait for the next chapter! Also congrats on the wins for seven days. xx

NefatiriNefatiriover 13 years ago
Gabriella

Slightly less unlikeable now but still quite irritating. Grow the fuck up woman!!!!! Patricia needs to have some random/forbidden freaky sex with that Lawyer Esq guy she met in some earlier chapter to "clear her head" so to speak :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
suprise suprise

at first i didnt like the premise of this story BUT now I eagerly await the next installment.. Ive gone from angry to bawling to feeling sad for simon and ella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hmm

I really hope you will not allow this story to have Simon and Ella being together unless you are going for a depressing and different ending. Honestly I would question your own mental background/issues if you did allow Simon and Ella to be together. I think most people with common sense or any psychologist would demonstrate that this relationship between them is unhealthy. Honestly I hope that you'll do what makes the most sense, and is realistic, which is helping Patricia and Ella connect, and allowing Ella to see what true love is.

Fortunately I am very blessed to have found someone who I really love and to know what love really is. It's definitely more than just sexual instincts and it most certainly doesn't involve hurting anyone. I think in your previous story, seven days, the guy not being able to recognize his feelings so easily was understandable because he had never felt that strongly for anyone before, and came from a history where love was certainly not good for his career. With Simon, he supposedly knows and recognizes what love is... supposedly with this woman Pat. He has absolutely no excuse for how he treated Gabriella. He's not only broken her heart, made her view fathers in a messed up way, but he's also created obstacles in her academic career, etc. That is not love, and hopefully you will not allow them to end up together. Very disappointing story if that happened, and not to mention gross. I know you tend to put younger chicks with older guys, but she's 20, and Simon must be near 40. Ella deserves a guy her own age, who can allow her to enjoy the college life while she has it, experience real love, and wont be an obstacle between the much more important relationship of a mother and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ok

Normally I don’t leave comments on the stories, but I just couldn’t help. Soular, I give you mad props on your writing skills, you are very talented; but this story left me a little uneasy. It’s like watching a bad soap opera, even though you don’t want to, you find yourself tuning in every week for the long drawn out storyline, hoping at some point somebody will catch a clue. For all of you who are cheering on Ella, I just don’t get it. To me she just as weak as Patricia; so what she had a hard life, trust me when I say she not the first child to be raised by a single parent. That in no way gives her the right behave the way she does; she chose to sleep around. At some point she needs to be an adult and let go of the fact that her dad walk out and her mother wasn’t always there for her. I can’t excuse Ella actions because of her upbringing; yes it a factor but in the end it’s her choice whether she does right or wrong.

The fact alone that she’s sleeping with her mother husband shows just how low of a person she is. Even if she isn’t close to Pat, she still living under her roof and has been since day one. I understand love can’t always be easy but this is a hot damn mess. I mean really, even if Ella and Simon end up together I still don’t see then being happy because in his own fuck up way Simon loves Patricia, and the guilt alone would eat at him. Ella has issues and should consider seeing a therapist; it’s funny how everyone saying she loves Simon but isn’t she doing the same thing she always does latching onto a man thru sex. Instead looking to Simon to complete her she should be working on herself and trying to deal with her daddy complex.

Simon just seems like a weak man; sometimes loving someone means letting go. If he truly love Ella or even Pat would have man up did the right thing whether it meant walking away or being faith to his wife in spite of temptation. Yet instead he just another man having an affair who doesn’t want to leave his wife.

If your idea of love is some man who doesn’t want to leave his wife, who keeps going back and forth unable to decide what he really want, always making excusing to push you away only to come back with lame excuse as to why; then more power to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
?!

wil there be a happy ending?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still together? Nuff said....

Is that Woody guy...yeah the Jewish one...is he still with the little Chinie girl he left his neurotic wife for...?

Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dang!

First of all let me say that you are incredibly brave to pen this story. This story has a minefield of moral and ethical issues.

I think Pat recognizes that Ella is the third generation of women from her family to be weak and damaged; too bad it took her daughter being an adult in crisis for her to wake up to what she has done to her daughter.

Although Pat may not have been as promiscous as Ella, she still defined her worth through the eyes of a man. She looked to her boyfriend and when he ditched her he broke her spirit. She couldn't be strong for her daughter. Ella picked up on the fact that her worth was tied to the way the men in her life see her and used sex to gain their approval.

As someone commented, the fact that Ella maintained a sexual relationship with her stepfather is just plain gross. I know she isn't close to her mother, but the man has sex with her mother. How much more disgusting can a girl get? I don't get why she finds it hard for people not to assume she is a whore when her behavior thus far has screamed whore. No woman should ever get raped. The fact that no one believed her should have had her reflecting on the choices she has made, not wondering why no one believes what she has taught them of her.

Pat needs to stop sticking her head in the sand. Everybody knows that Simon was sleeping with Ella, she needs to decide if she wants to connect with her daughter or not and she needs to leave Simon. Ella needs to leave Simon because what she feels for him isn't love because true love is not destructive, or deceitful.

Simon is a waste of space. He is a non-entity, and I have nothing more to say about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think this story is brilliant as much as people say its too dark. Its less fairy tale and more realistic. Not saying every1 sleeps with their step daughter. I do think theres a side to patricia you havent revealed. i bet patricia is not as nice as she seems n im 99.5% sure that ella n simon will end up together, although the thing tht i still cnt figure out is how u will do tht. this is great and i do hope u have chapter 9 out soon :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where is it?

Just wondering where the new chapter is as you promised it would be out 2 weeks ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I just want to murder Simon. I hate him.

NinakissesNinakissesabout 13 years ago

I'm glad I stuck with this. I always have a problem with cheating and when I read the first chapter I could feel my chest tightening as I read. But Soular you are a fantastic writer and I cannot wait until the final chapter. How it ends will determine if I'll ever read it again b/c God knows there's only so much this heart can handle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awsome!!

This story is awsome and so real. I am in a love and hate relationship with each of the main characters. Each have their flaws and I hope that there is a happy ending for them, if that is even possible. Cant wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The only way I'll be satisfied w/ this story is if Pat is walking into the sunset with a backbone, her head held high, strutting in 5 inch pumps, ass swinging and a young tenderoni drooling after her. The other 2...fuck them.

seby200seby200about 13 years ago
holy shit

love it, i can't wait for this epic to be concluded and my crazy thirst for these tales to be quenched. Write long and prosper.

Loving fan,

Sebastian Felt

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This is ridiculous...

We've been waiting just under month for an update. C'mon girl, get your shit together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Beautiful story and well told. The only thing missing is the ending. Where is the next chapter? Can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Need closure

Okay... You are an exceptional writer and I've loved all of your stories.

Now...I need Ella to get some kind of exoneration. I don't want her back with Nolan but somehow I need the truth about Bryan and Josh and that night to come out. In fact if it could clear things up with many of her classmates that'd be right up my alley.

Patricia...I need Ella to confront her about those missing times from her childhood. Why Patricia was at the Days Inn or wherever and I need Patricia to admit that she didn't do all she could for Ella.

As far as Patricia and Simon--I guess part of me wants them to reconcile with her none the wiser but the other part doesn't care. She's a weak woman which is driving me crazy and he is weak where it comes to Ella. He needs to learn to keep his dick in his pants and Patricia needs to "grow a pair."

Loved it so far. awesome writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Come on come on come on!!! =)

I can't wait for the rest of this story.

I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed with this story, which has never happened before, but I'm a hopeless romantic and really want simon and ella together,no matter what else you write about them.*crosses fingers* And i Love Ella!

Obviously it's your story to end the way you want but I Really hope they get a happy ending together, as you have always ended the way I wanted! Love your work and I'm gonna read the ending regardless.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Really?!?

I don't believe simon and ella belong together. If they are she will never know what it is like to have friends or be happy on her own. She doesn't want friends or anyone b/c she wants to do everything w/ him. She used Nolan as a replacement of simon. She's only 20 but her life revolves around this guy. Not healthy. She needs to learn how to stand on her own 2 feet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yeah! Drama Yeah!

Woaaw...Wow...

If the waiting is as good as the next chapter...i think i'll need an I.V.

And if there is any questions, i'll say,''blame it on Soular...''

B.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please post next chapter :)

I can't stand it. I feel so bad for Gabby. No one should hurt so much. Her Mom can't possibly be that clueless. This story has to have an ending. You said you would post Chpt 9 posibly by next week . Can you tell us what day? You're killing me.

Anxiously Waiting your next post.

F. Thomas

PS: Can you post 9 & 10 at the same time? Just asking. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm Done

I'm so tired of checking your biography and you saying you'll post the story in a week or whatever and you never do. You've lost a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
chapter 9 should be out shortly.....6 months down the line ..NOTHING

disapoinnting even though your stories are good, woman you know how to take the piss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Conclusion, Please?

I write as well, and I know how it is when you need to figure out how storylines will play out, but this is a really LONG time in between installments for even the most patient fan. Please post 9 & 10. :) Really need to see how you will let this work out.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 13 years ago
Can't believe I missed this update

And I can't wait for the next installment. You're fantastic and well worth the wait so you do you, and I'll be waiting patiently ;-D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My god

I had read your other stories but this one is epic!!!! This is one of the best stories I have ever read.....EVER!!! Gabriella is one of the best characters I've experienced in a long time. Slowly coming to see the error of her ways. Pat and Simon (also great characters) can go to hell. How is it the 20 year old is the only one acting her age ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I haven't Given Up

I see some disgruntled readers sharing their displeasure. On behalf of mature readers I would like to apologize. If it is isn't clear, Literotica readers should understand that they are not entitled to anything. Readers and writers come together to share their passions. There is, however, no obligation on either side, and frankly sometimes life gets in the way or the source of inspiration takes a vacation. In any event, please do not let the unpleasant comments of self-important pricks discourage you. I will be checking for updates once a week like I always do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
To the person below....

I think the reason why most people are upset is not b/c of the length of time but b/c of the updates saying the story will be out soon or in a week then nothing is submitted. People hate getting their hopes up just to be let down over and over. Think about it

flyndanceflyndancealmost 13 years ago
post soon

kindly please post your chapter 9 as soon as possible, its been so long i am fearing if you'll leave it incomplete. Please post soon

Also other comment writers and maybe you yourself may not be happy with my comment but i feel like this character simon is staying with his wife only because of his notion of a good husband. I strongly feel simon is in love with gabriella and their being together may somehow be good for patricia too.. Only my feelings :)

but main thing is write soon, i'm growing too much desperate

raunchyrareraunchyrarealmost 13 years ago
A word of advice

I write too, and I truly admire your style and stories, but my advice to you is to stop updating.

After 7 months it is getting tedious.

Sorry to be blunt, but as a reader, I am more than irritated at this point. The best thing you can do it to remain silent until you are finally ready to post the new chapter, post it and then let people know

You refer readers to go to TST to read the teaser. Sorry to inform you but TST website is crappy, and has been for long months, I am still waiting a registration to come through and it's been 4 months since I signed up.

Why would you post there I wonder, since no one can access it?

Again, it's only a word of advice, do whatever you wish with it. I will certainly read your work when you are done whenever that is, but not with the same enthusiasm I had for your previous chapters.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
What??/

This story should be in the incest/taboo category. I liked the flow of the story, I did not like the character that Simon portrayed to his wife, then his stepdaughter/lover.

Where were his values and ethics when it came down to sleeping with HIS STEPDAUGHTER?

To me,he should have out her in her place, and not allowed the lust of the flesh to take over. It makes you wonder if her had wanted her all along???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Completely agree with raunchyrare

I love your writing but stop playing around with us and just update once the chapter is up. Doesn't look like you have much respect for your readers, the way you are handling your writing at the moment.

cherryontop1973cherryontop1973almost 13 years ago
honoring your process

soular,

while reading your profile updates, it ocurred to me that you are in the company of a very small, unique, acclaimed group of writers on this site. those truly gifted, creative, visionary people who generously share their talents with us - for free. i love that part... lol. seriously, i understand you feel obligated to post within a specific amount of time - and lord knows i am always on the edge of my seat waiting for anything you can share - but it disturbs me that you seem to feel guilty about not being able to post more frequently. i don't know what your process is, but know that creativity is an artform and by its very nature is not bound by timelines. the fact is it requires whatever unique mixture of ingredients YOU need to begin your flow. not to suggest i am in your realm - but i do know how life can take a toll on this process and sap your inspiration or whatever it may be that motivates you and compells you to keep moving your stories forward. many of your followers may mean well by urging you to post - but your true obligation is not timeliness but quality. you are right to do so when YOU believe you are ready. like children requesting sweets or extra hours before bedtime - we (your fans) want to believe you have everything done and can push it out to us at a moments notice. but the writer in me understands that is simply not realistic. so if you have to take a more maternalistic approach in managing us - do so - your talent requires your discipline and diligence. we will wait for you, and still feel priviledged that you again share your skills so generously. take your time and honor your craft, as you always have done. warmest regards - pam aka cherryontop1973

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3057 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gabriella Ch. 07 Previous Part
Gabriella Series Info