Gabriella Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it and find out." Simon stared at the table, assessing his next move. "Although I always did see a painful death in your future."

"Did it involve handcuffs and a ton of hot women?"

Simon chuckled. "You're hopeless."

"So I've been told." Steven walked slowly to the opposite end of the green table. "And what about 'she who shall not be named'?"

Simon paused as he drew back the stick, hating the way the simple mention of "she" sent flurries rushing through his stomach.

"What about her?" He kept his eyes on the table to keep up the appearance that his mind was still on the game and hadn't drifted to the last conversation he'd had with her that night at Steven's.

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"The night I dropped her off with you."

Steven choked on his beer. "That long ago? Shit. You really went cold turkey, huh?"

Simon took a shot and missed his intended target. Bringing Gabriella into the conversation immediately changed the mood. He took a swig of the lukewarm beer that now tasted like piss. Steven sipped his own beer no doubt noticing the change in the air as well.

"So how do you feel about her moving in with that guy?" Steven asked, applying chalk to the tip of his pool stick.

"Doesn't really matter what I think."

"Humor me."

Simon kept his eyes on the table. "As long as she's happy then I'm cool with it."

"Okay, I almost believed..." Steven shook his head, "...no I didn't. I didn't believe that at all. I thought you hated this kid."

"Like I said, it doesn't really matter what I think. Your turn."

"You know if you want to talk about any of this, I'm here for you."

"Thanks, but there's nothing to talk about."

Steven nodded and slowly sipped his beer. "So then, it's done?"

"It's done. Your turn."

"Does she—"

"It's done," Simon repeated, lifting his eyes from the table to Steven in warning. "Your turn."

"Well then...." Steven said, lifting his beer, "...to new starts."

Simon held his eyes before tapping the neck of his bottle against Steven's and taking a long, much needed drink.

"What the hell?" Steven muttered, looking behind him.

Simon glanced over his shoulder at Trista who was dancing off beat to a country song and motioning for Steven to join her.

"Damn. I think you were right about Trixie."

"Trista."

"Whatever. I don't know if I can handle dumb as a box of rocks and two left feet. I might have to pass on her tonight."

Simon quirked a brow. "Really?"

Steven glanced back at Trista before looking at him. "No."

Simon shook his head. "I didn't think so."

"But hey, at least I thought about it." Steven tossed his pool stick onto the table and grabbed his jacket. "You coming to Langley tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'll be there." An aggressive game of football was exactly what he needed and he pitied his friends tomorrow because he was letting loose.

"You mind taking care of him?" Steven asked, nodding toward Danny's passed out form.

"Yeah, I'll see him home."

"Thanks. See you tomorrow," he said before he joined Trista by the door. She grabbed his arm and they headed out together.

Simon made his way over to the booth and slid in beside Danny. "How's it hanging?"

Danny didn't budge.

"Yeah, me too." Simon said with a sigh as he sipped his beer.

**********

Patricia

Patricia looked up from her book when Simon entered the bedroom. "Hey, you."

"Hey, beautiful." His voice was devoid of its usual liveliness as he stepped out of his shoes.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Just tired."

She tried to re-focus on her crossword puzzle, but her eyes strayed upwards again when he pulled off his shirt. An inch of his black boxer briefs peeked above the waistband of his jeans that hung in a youthful way, making the insides of her thighs tingle. He whipped off his belt and turned back to her.

"What are you reading?" He walked around to her side of the bed and sat down.

"I couldn't sleep, so I decided to give this crossword puzzle a go. But I suck at this. I've been stuck on the same line. Seventeen across."

"Alright, let me have it. Hint and spaces?"

"Contract paragraphs, seven spaces."

"Clauses."

She examined the spaces. "How do you do that?"

He gently tugged the book from her hands before lifting her onto his lap and burying his face into her neck. His nose and cheeks were still cold as they remained pressed against her sensitive skin.

She ran her fingers through his smooth brown hair. "Are you sure you're okay?"

He mumbled something that resembled 'yeah' and tightened his grip around her.

The dynamics of their relationship had always worked out perfectly. Simon would never let up when there was something bothering her. He'd keep digging and digging until he could figure out how to fix it and the majority of the time it's what she needed to keep from feeling completely lost. But she also knew him and whatever was bothering him, he'd work every angle in his head until he found the solution. And the best way she could support him was to just hold him and be patient.

She wrapped her arms around him. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"I love you."

He pulled back and searched her eyes. "You have no idea how bad I needed that."

She smiled. "You know what else you need?"

"What?" His breaths were heavy with need as his eyes darted over her lips.

She nipped his earlobe and smiled when he moaned. "A shower because you smell like a bar."

He laughed. "Fine. But on one condition."

"What's that?"

"You have to join me."

She kissed him. "I think I can accommodate that."

The warm water cascaded over their bodies while she ran her soapy hands down Simon's solid back. The toned muscles beneath his skin tightened, firm yet smooth like marble beneath her fingers. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cheek against his warm back. He lifted her hands to his face and gently kissed her knuckles, before facing her. His large calloused hands roamed over her, massaging, groping and rubbing all the right places on her body.

These were the moments she wanted to be lost in forever. No words were exchanged as their eyes feasted, their hands explored and their lips tasted each other until the water ran cold and they were forced out.

Patricia wrapped a large white towel around her body as Simon toweled off his hair, leaving the rest of him deliciously exposed. She leaned against the door frame and slowly ran her eyes over the contours of his perfect masculine ass, which was a slight shade lighter than the rest of his tanned physique.

He glanced back at her in the reflection and slowly pulled the blue towel from his damp hair to rest around his neck, proud and confident.

"See something you like?" he asked with a teasing grin.

She nodded.

He turned and kissed her before ripping the towel from her body. She reached for it, but he tossed it over the shower door.

"Simon!" Instinctively her hands covered her breasts.

"I just washed every inch of your body, so why are you being shy now?"

"That's different. We were caught in the moment, but now you're just staring at me and all of my imperfections are on display."

"What imperfections?" He gently pulled her hands away and placed them by her side. "You are so fucking beautiful."

Patricia bit the inside of her jaw as she tried to hold back a smile. "You're my husband, so you have to say that."

"I said it because it's true." He quickly spun her around and she came face to face with their reflections.

She wanted to pull her hands up, but he held her arms by her side.

"Look at you," he whispered before his teeth gently tugged on her earlobe, hitting her secret pleasure spot.

He released her hands but she kept them in place as his hands traveled over her stomach and beneath her breasts, lightly cupping and massaging them. She felt him hardening against her back as his hand lowered, lightly brushing against her wet sex before diving inside.

"Simon..." She moaned and closed her eyes, arching her back as she slid her rear further against him.

"Keep your eyes open," he whispered hoarsely.

She obeyed and held his intense gaze. This newer more sexually commanding Simon frightened and aroused her, weakening her resolve, driving her to ride his hand. He whispered in her ear all the things he wanted to do to her body and how she made him feel. But the physical proof of his words rested solid against the small of her back while his fingers found her sweet spot, stroking her again and again.

She gripped the counter as her body shook. "Oooh, God!"

Her legs buckled but Simon held her up, his hand still embedded inside as he continued to finger fuck her while she rode several waves of elation.

Her bearings were lost when she felt the thick tip of his cock positioned where his hand had been. A gasp lodged in her throat at his forceful entry, his skin slapping against hers as he buried himself deep within her. The counter dug into her hip but the erotic sensation of Simon sinking further into her overpowered any pain she felt.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I...love...you too," she cried out as her body exploded into a million bits.

Patricia fought to control her motor skills while Simon continued to plow into her, his own release building in his hurried tempo.

"Oh fuck..." His hips slowed, rocking against hers before pinning her against the sink as he came.

She braced herself against the counter until he was completely spent. Neither said a word as their bodies continued their involuntary trembles of ecstasy.

Simon kissed her shoulder before releasing her and stumbling back against the wall. "That was—"

"Amazing."

Simon's eyes were hooded as he smiled and pushed away from the wall. "There's a better word, but fuck if I can think of it now."

She laughed and quickly cleaned up before pulling on a thin cotton tee and panties and sliding into bed. He slipped into a pair of dark gray boxers and clicked off the bedside lamp.

Beneath the warm covers, he pulled her back against him, tightening his arm around her waist. For a moment it was uncomfortable, and when she opened her mouth to speak, his arm flexed again, squeezing her even harder as if he feared she'd slip away.

"Goodnight, honey," he whispered over the top of her head.

"Goodnight Simon." She fell asleep to the gentle thump of his heart reverberating at her back and into her own heart.

**********

Gabriella

Ella exhaled and closed her eyes, while the warm and steady rhythm of the dryer vibrated beneath her rear, gently massaging her inner thighs. The familiar tingling brought back memories of an afternoon almost two years ago.

She had chewed on her nail, tasting the bitter dye of her black polish as she paced up and down the hallway, waiting for the right time to enter into the laundry room. Simon had retreated there after her mother left word that she'd be working late again. It had been early into their affair and she Ella had been filled with a nervous anticipation, each encounter felt as though it could be the last. That was the way he made love to her, holding nothing back as if this time would for sure be the end.

"Hey, baby."

Ella's eyes snapped open at the sound of Nolan's voice. He was leaning against the door in a pair of dress pants and a clean crisp shirt, staring at her. She felt flushed, feeling as if he had read her disloyal thoughts. Thoughts that had her lower region tingling as wetness culminated between her legs and seeped into her thin panties.

"Hey, I threw some of your things in with mine. Hope that's okay." She slid off the dryer and turned to hide her shame when she felt him behind her.

"Definitely okay." He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "I like playing house with you."

Life with Nolan had been good. Predictable in the best sense of the word. She felt relaxed knowing what mood she would encounter on a daily basis, which so far had been happy to see her. They filled their days with work and sex and school...and more sex. And between their rare breathers, they hung out at the park where he showed her how to catch a football or lounged around his apartment all day watching movies.

They stayed far away from campus life or anywhere they would encounter the undergraduate Darby society who listened to girls like Rebecca and Whitney and embraced guys like Bryan and Kyle...and Terrence.

She had always been a loner, but it bothered her that Nolan was slowly becoming one too. Their world had shrunken until it was just the two of them.

"And I'm ready to play house right now," he whispered in her ear as he slid his hand beneath the large Darby training camp shirt of his she sported and into her panties. "Fuck, you're already wet."

She felt hot and uncomfortable as she twisted in his arms and turned to face him. "I thought you said this place is strict with reservations."

"They are..." he said, twisting his fingers around the thin bikini straps of her panties, "...but I can be really quick."

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm starting to realize that."

His brows scrunched together before a huge smile broke across his face. "You little...fine. Just wait until we get back. I'm talking hours, baby. You screaming for mercy."

She smiled. "Promise?"

He smacked her rear. "Just you wait."

She laughed and made her way into the bedroom.

Half an hour later Nolan stood checking his phone when she walked back into the living room. He looked up at her and then did a double take, his eyes starting at the tip of her pumps all the way up her vibrant red, skin tight strapless dress that showcased the full swell of her breasts. It had been awhile since she'd worn such a revealing dress, but she wanted to feel free tonight. Special.

She glanced down and smoothed the material. "Like?"

He nodded, his lips still slightly parted. She wrapped her arms around him and his hands lowered to her ass.

"Oh my God," he groaned into her ear. "I can't believe this is all mine."

"Well, I think I snagged a pretty good prize myself," she replied, delivering a deep kiss.

She felt him hardening against her stomach. "Let's go before we get stuck." She made her way to the door and when he didn't follow, she looked back. "What?"

He sighed. "And I thought the front of the dress was dangerous."

Ella laughed and pulled him toward the door.

When they pulled up to Le Cour, another overpriced restaurant, Ella began to wonder if Nolan knew about regular eateries like Olive Garden or Red Lobster.

She laughed when he jerked the ticket from the valet after the guy hadn't taken his eyes off her.

"Wow..." Ella stopped inside the door and soaked in the lavish artwork and chic Parisian décor that greeted them. The fresh smell of homemade bread hovered in the air and a waiter passed by with a tray full of decorative pastries.

Nolan stepped away to check their reservation with the model thin hostess while she continued to look around. Ella thought the restaurant he celebrated her birthday had been amazing, but this one was breathtaking.

"Every guy in here is staring at you," Nolan whispered, wrapping his arms around her.

"No they aren't."

"Yes they are and if the guy to the left keeps staring at your ass, I'm going to ask him if he has a problem."

"Well, nothing wrong with looking as long as they don't touch, right?"

He snorted. "That's easy for you to say."

Ella felt alive and playful for the first time in a long time. "Want to give them a disgusting eyeful of PDA?"

Nolan smiled and gripped her ass in one hand before shoving his tongue down her throat. She moaned into his mouth as her hand slid down and lightly squeezed him through his dress slacks.

"Think they'll kick us out?" she whispered against his lips when she heard a few audible gasps from their audience.

He opened his mouth to respond when suddenly his body tensed for a second before jerking away from her, almost knocking her off balance.

"Nolan, what the—"

But he wasn't looking at her. Instead he was staring over her head, his eyes bulging. She turned and followed his eyeline to the older man with salt and pepper colored hair approaching them. Realization sunk in the closer he came into view. Despite opposing hair colors, the eyes and physical build were identical to Nolan's, as if she were glancing into the future at what Nolan would look like in his late forties.

"D-dad? I... Wh-what are you doing here?"

"Your mother and I are having dinner with Sam and Courtney." His father's eyes shifted to Ella before settling back on Nolan. "What are you doing here?"

Nolan still stood a noticeable foot from her as the two men faced off, one nervous and the other she couldn't quite read.

"Oh, we uh, were just having dinner."

Several awkward seconds passed.

His father looked back down at her. "Forgive my son, seems as though he's misplaced his manners. And you are?"

"Sorry dad." Nolan's skin was tinted red. "Um, this is my...Ella. I mean, my girlfriend, Ella. Foster."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Jeffries," she said, shaking his hand.

"Pleasure," he replied before taking a fleeting glance at her breasts. "And please, call me Robert."

Another uncomfortable moment settled over them before Robert cleared his throat.

"Well, since you're both here, you should join us."

"Oh, thanks dad. But um, we kinda have—"

"You can spare a few minutes to have dinner with your mother." Robert's smiled dropped, replaced by a hardened stare. A stare that shrank Nolan into a reprimanded little boy.

"Yes sir," he answered softly.

The ice from Robert's eyes melted and he smiled again. "Perfect."

He turned on his heels and walked away, ending any further discussion.

"Oh Christ," Nolan mumbled, running his hands over his face.

"It will be okay," Ella whispered, although she couldn't entirely convince herself. Their last conversation about his parents at her birthday dinner hadn't exactly filled her with ease.

He shook his head and looked down at her. "I'm so sorry."

Ella's stomach turned, as she tried to figure out if Nolan was sorry for breaking their plans or sorry for what was about to come.

He took a deep breath and gripped her hand tightly as he led her further through the restaurant and into the lion's den. When they neared a table in a secluded cove, Ella understood Nolan's reservations.

The old money that oozed from the man and two women seated at the table put Ella and her skimpy red dress she bought off the rack at a knockoff clothing store in a whole other category. The expensively tailored cream and champagne colored blouses and pearls the two older women donned created a stark barrier that was noticeable to all.

Their laughter grew silent as they walked up to the table.

"Nolan and his...Ellen are joining us for dinner." Robert plopped down after the brief introduction and gulped an entire glass of champagne.

"Ella," Nolan said.

His father glanced over the rim of the glass, apparently not used to being corrected by his son. "Ella. Forgive me." He cut his eyes to her. "Ella, this is Dr. Sam Reynolds and his lovely wife, Courtney. Dr. Reynolds is the top plastic surgeon in this region."

"I never know what to say after an introduction like that, but very nice to meet you Ella," Dr. Reynolds's said as he stood and shook her hand.

The dark haired woman Ella could only assume was his wife, smiled brightly. "Yes, nice to meet you."

Robert waved his hand down toward the end of the table. "And Ella, this is Karen. My beautiful wife and Nolan's mother."

Ella turned her smile to the other woman seated, but Karen's eyes remained locked on Nolan's hand wrapped around hers. Her blonde hair had a dull hue, perhaps due to the gray peppered in, but she was a pretty woman, probably gorgeous in her heyday. After a few seconds, she lifted her disapproving gaze to Nolan before she looked at her husband without speaking a single word.

1...345678