Gabriel's Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blulady
Blulady
625 Followers

A groan escaped Gabriel and his declaration of arousal suddenly brought Clara to a panic again while he began to push into her pussy. He gave her no time to struggle this time, he was tired of waiting, so he pressed his kiss deep into her mouth and lifted her hips, shoving his erection into her with one deep movement and as he felt her tightness surround his organ he groaned as she let out a scream of pain. The dull ache seemed to surround Clara and her legs went numb, even as he lifted he knees and spread her feminine legs wider in an attempt to open her as he rested his organ deep inside of her, taking the time to get used to the sensation. Clara did not mean to cry, but she couldn’t help the tears that rolled from her eyes down the sides of her face and into her ears. She was just growing used to the feeling of him inside of her when he began to thrust in and out, firsts slowly, teasing himself and then at a more rapid pace, and with every entrance he sent soft cries from his property’s throat until eventually she gripped his shoulders with her small hands and brought her cries to silent gasps.

Gabriel lifted the small of her back to meet him and suckled her nipples again before bringing a hand to where their bodies met and as he thrust into her he took the time to rub her clit, the wetness of her body slipping between them. For Clara the experience was a blur, and it was quite abruptly when she realized the pain had faded and her body was expelling soft moans that echoed Gabriel's. She was just beginning to enjoy the sensations, as he had given her permission to do, he suddenly gasped and his face became flushed as he pulled out of her and lifted her into his arms for a moment.

“Very well Clara girl,” he said, “You should be proud, now I am your teacher, I will teach you many things, but one more lesson for tonight. We will not be needing babies around for quite a while, so if you would turn onto your knees…”

Clara was confused as he guided her back to face him and eased her down onto her hands and knees, she glanced back timidly as he kneeled behind her, running his finger down the crack in her ass until he met the small ring and pushed the tip of his finger inside slowly, already coated with her juices. She gasped as he gave her time to feel the action and then he suddenly pushed his entire finger inside her rectum, circling as her arms shook and she gasped at the feeling.

“Don’t worry.” He insisted, “Our bodies are made for this, it is really very natural.”

Clara found nothing natural about it as she felt his hard appendage searching her bottom until he removed most of his finger, leaving just the tip in her rectum to guide his organ, and as he shoved it into her she couldn’t even move, frozen in alarm as there was more pain and she screamed again. He was easing his organ inside now, his hands tightly on her hips as he pulled her down his length and then slowly he began to thrust into her rectum and slowly the pain faded again and a strange new sensation took over her body. He brought his hand around her again and found her pussy and he gently stroked against it as he thrust at her. He began groaning louder now while Clara remained silent against the feeling until there was a pressure within she had never known before, building like fire as he touched her, and then she felt the current of her first orgasm and cried out loudly, sending her juices over his finger and clenching her rectum around his erection.

“God girl!” Gabriel cried out, but there was no disappointment in his voice as he thrust in harder until she felt his seed expel into her rectum and with the creamed liquid filling her ass she felt another explosion and the current overcame her again as her orgasm returned and sent her face down against her arms where she shook until he fell from her hole and came over her back with his arm, straightening her legs and pulling her against his body as he closed his eyes and rested. There was no need to pull up the sheets yet because they were both surrounded by heat and the air that was cooling their bodies felt well enough. Clara finally opened her eyes and realized he was looking at her, but after what they had just done she didn’t feel so required to lower her gaze, he only proved there was no need when he gently kissed her forehead.

“Very good girl.” He smiled, “I will be sure to teach you your next lesson soon enough, but now, we will have some of that sleep.”

Blulady
Blulady
625 Followers
12