Gadget Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky took the cock out of her mouth and looked at the man it belonged to.

"Barry, I want you to cum all over me. Please?"

He nodded. She sucked with enthusiasm and in short order he came all over her face and chest. Henry Toombs of the city counsel took Barry's place and put his fat cock in Becky's waiting mouth. It was so fat I was surprised it fit.

I hit fast-forward and hit play when the action changed again.

As the play action slowed I saw Henry help Becky to lie down with her legs open. He pushed into her pussy slowly and I saw Barry stand behind Henry. Henry continued to stroke in and out of my wife's pussy and turned his head toward the camera and said, "Barry, shove your beautiful cock up my ass, please."

Barry dipped his cock in the lube and did just that. Henry was fucking my wife and being ass fucked! I wondered how Henry would do in the next election. I also wondered if he was a Republican or a Democrat.

I wanted to throw up! Just how crazy were these people?

I was about to hit fast forward again when Becky said, "Oh how I love this! I wish I could be fucked in the ass and the pussy all day and all night long!"

Mike responded, "We'll do our best!"

I fast-forwarded quite a ways and saw Becky sitting on Mike's cock with it in her ass and Barry standing between her legs with his cock fucking her dripping cunt. Henry wasn't in the picture.

Again I fast forwarded and Henry came back on screen. Beck asked, "Did you have a good nap?"

"I'm ready to fuck some more if you are!"

"Fuck away! I love being fucked by the government!"

Henry slid his hard cock into her again and after five or six strokes he said, "Oh God! I forgot to put on a condom!"

"Just fuck me damnit! If I have to I'll get another abortion."

I stopped the tape. Another abortion! Becky has had an abortion! I pulled the take from the machine and went to the garage. I hid the tape and sat in the garage thinking.

When I got up I retrieved the tape and drove to the bank. I rented a safe deposit box and put the tape in it. From the bank I went to a realtor and rented a small industrial shop at the far end of town. At three different building centers I bought things I would need for my project. I took all of it to my new shop.

When Becky came home I was there with dinner on the table.

"Wow! This is a treat! You made dinner?"

"No. I bought it and put it on our plates. I don't cook this good. I hope you like it."

She did. She told me all about her day. I asked good questions and learned that the annual Library fund raising event was two weeks away. This year the event was going to be a dinner dance. I told her that this year I wanted to go and that I would even rent a tux for the occasion. She was excited and seemed to be happy that I was going.

I told her that I had a special project that I was working on and that it needed to be done in just over a week. Because of the high priority of the project I would be coming home late each night until it was done. She acted sad and asked if I wanted her to bring me dinner at work some nights. I told her no, that I would get a sandwich from the cafeteria and eat while I worked.

After dinner I kissed her and went to work. At my new shop. I worked until midnight, came home, showered, and fell asleep within seconds of hitting the pillow. The next afternoon I called Becky at the library to remind her that I wouldn't be home until late. She told me that she would be working late too, on the fund raising event.

I got home at a little after midnight and the hood of her car was still warm. When I got into bed I noticed she still smelled like sex. She must have just gotten home before me and didn't have time to shower. Maybe she didn't know she smelled like a cheap whore house, but she certainly did. I went to sleep.

She started getting home early enough to shower before I got home but the clothes hamper still told me what kind of meetings she was going to. My project was done on Thursday night at about eight. I left my shop and drove to the seediest part of town. As I pulled to a corner a woman approached my car.

"You looking for the party?"

"I'm looking for the all night party."

"I can take you there if you like."

She was about the same height and shape as Becky. Her hair was bleached white and her boobs looked too big to be real. She would do just fine.

"Actually, I think I know where the party is, I just don't want to go alone."

"OK. I can dig that party too. All night and everything? $500."

"Get in."

She needed to see the cash and when she did we were on our way. I realized that I did not want her to know where my shop was so I recommended she give me a little action while I drove. She unzipped my jeans and focused her attentions on getting me hard. By the time I was hard we were parked in front of my shop. I stuffed myself back in my jeans and took her inside.

I told her about the machine in front of her and told her that if she would test the machine for me I would give her the full $500 and she would be back on her corner in three hours. She started undressing.

When she was naked I gave her instructions on how to lie on the machine. The bench was inclined a little and split into a "Y" so her legs were spread and supported. She got comfortable and I put a wide strap across her waist. I told it was to hold her steady so the machine wouldn't hurt her. With other straps I secured her thighs and then her ankles. There were still four straps but I didn't need them for her. One was for each arm and one for across her forehead and one for her neck. Well, not hers.

I positioned a mirror so she could see her ass and pussy. When everything was in position I looked at the clock. Getting her into the machine had taken just under half an hour.

I talked with her about what the machine was going to do and how it was controlled. I showed her the two dildos mounted on shafts and how I could control the depth of thrust, the speed of thrust, twisting motion, and the automatic lube dispenser that would always keep her lubricated. She thought this might really be fun.

With a little effort the machine was in position with each dildo right against her openings. I hit the lube button and lube squirted against her pussy and her ass. I started the machine and ever so slowly she was penetrated. I set the penetration for five inches and when she told me it felt OK I increased the speed. After five minutes I stopped the machine at full insertion and clipped a small attachment on the dildo in her cunt so it just touched her clit.

The machine came back on and on the next stroke she said, "Damn honey! I don't know what this machine costs but I want one. That feels great."

I increased the speed of the strokes. In ten minutes she was squirming. I squirted a little more lube on her.

"Honey, please slow it down! That's too intense. Oh God! I'm gonna cum!'

She was right. She came and the machine kept fucking her. She came again. She screamed and passed out. The machine kept fucking her. She came to and within a minute came again. She begged me to stop. I stopped the machine.

I gave her a drink of water. I asked her if she was calmed down.

"You want it to fuck me some more, don't you?"

"Yes. But very slowly this time and only until you cum twice. Are you ready?"

"Oh shit! I may go insane. I've never had so many great orgasms in my life."

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. Fuck me, fuck me better than anyone!"

My fingers touched the control and ever so slowly the dildos entered her. I took the clit stimulator off and adjusted the penetration of her pussy until she said it touched her cervix. I backed it off a little and then adjusted the slow penetration of her ass. The dildo I had going into her ass was eight and a half inches long, about the length of Barry's cock but almost as fat as Henry's. I watched as it went in deeper and deeper. When it was all inside her I asked how it felt.

"Honey, I want this machine. I love how this feels. It doesn't hurt at all."

I put a button control in her hand, each hand. I told her that when she wanted more lube all she needed to do was press the button. The button in her right hand would lube her ass and the left would lube her pussy. I had her test each button. I told her that the buttons were on a timer. She could get a squirt no more than once every ten minutes. I attached the clit stimulator again.

In a cabinet behind her I got the rest of the equipment I had prepared. Two cylinders about an inch and a quarter in diameter and two inches tall each with a hose out of the top. I put one on her right breast over the nipple and areola. I touched a button on the box where the hose went and she said she felt a gentle suck. I released it and the cup stayed on her breast. I repeated the action with the other cup and both stuck where I wanted them.

"Do you enjoy having your nipples sucked?" I asked.

"Sometimes. Especially just before I cum."

I could see the digital count down clock on the box. When it said 00:00 the suction came on again for five seconds. I saw the nipples being pulled into the cups.

"Is it going to do that often?"

"Would you like it to?"

"Yes."

"How often?'

"Can it do it at random times, so I don't expect it?"

That was done and about thirty seconds later the box sucked just her right nipple. Two minutes later it sucked both. I checked the clock. She had been on the machine in the slow mode almost twenty minutes and she wasn't very close to her orgasm.

I increased the speed to one stroke every twenty seconds. The reaction was immediate. I glanced over and saw that she was watching the dildos stroking in and out of her. I sat on a chair and watched. At this speed she came the first time in just eight minutes. It was a huge orgasm. She screamed. Fluids squirted from her pussy. The machine kept fucking her. The stimulator kept hitting her clit with every stroke. Her nipples were extended into the cups over an inch.

She spoke to me.

"Oh, Mister. I can't tell you how this feels. Every nerve in my body is on fire. I want it to stop. I never want it to stop. I may never fuck anyone again!"

The count down on the box said 00:00 and the left nipple was pulled farther into the cup. That was enough. She screamed, shook, and passed out.

I shut off the box. Her nipples stayed distended as the cups released but they did begin to shrink. I backed the dildos out of her and moved that part of the machine out of the way. I took the lube control buttons out of her hands.

She came to. Her eyes opened and she looked at me.

"I feel empty."

"Weak or strong?"

"Like I've been in the gym all day! I could fall asleep right here and sleep all night."

"Not tonight. I'm going to release you from all this and you can go in there (I pointed) and shower before you get dressed. I'll clean all this up and I'll take you back to your corner."

As I spoke I unstrapped her legs and waist. I helped her to stand. She went to the shower. When we left she had five one-hundred dollar bills in her pocket and I had a plan for finding the truth from Becky. The machine was clean and ready for use.

I was home by a little after midnight. Becky was showered and in bed when I arrived. While I was in the shower she came in the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and talked.

She told me how great the fund raiser would be. I told her I would pick up my tux at lunch tomorrow. She even helped me dry after I got out of the shower. As we walked back to the bed she said, "It's been almost two weeks since we made love. Want to?"

"Honey, if I could, I would. I just worked nine days of sixteen hour days. If you want to work your magic mouth on me I'd love it but I don't have the energy to make love or even fuck tonight."

Becky took my soft cock in her hand as I lay on my back and she worked hard at getting me hard. It wasn't that hard a job. When I showed signs of life my wife sucked me into her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. Her tongue probed the hole at the end of my cock and her hands played with my balls. I wet my fingers and since I could reach her cunt I did. I slid two fingers in and then three. As she sucked me I pumped her.

In my head I could here her voice from the video as she fucked the government, and as the government fucked her. I heard her say she would get another abortion.

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt and grabbed her head. I fucked her face and she made gagging noises. When I came I was all the way in her face. She swallowed all of it.

After I let go she licked me clean and snuggled against me.

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"You usually back off when I gag."

"I'm sorry. I was so focused on getting off I guess I didn't hear you."

"It's OK. You came a lot. I almost drown."

"I promise I'll make it up to you."

I closed my eyes and in seconds I was asleep.

After Becky left in the morning I picked up my tux and I did go to the fund raiser. While there I quietly invited the wives of the three men who were fucking my wife to a little party. The party was a secret and no one should tell my wife. The afternoon of the second day they should meet us at our home at three pm. When asked what the event was I said I had a big surprise for my wife and wanted all of them to share in the surprise. I cleared with my wife's boss for her to have the next two days off.

As the fundraiser wound down people were leaving and I stayed close to Becky, assuring that no one would tip her off. Her staff told us to go ahead and go they would take care of the clean up. As we walked to the car I told her she threw a great party. She smiled and said she was glad I was there.

In the car I reached behind the seat and got a chilled small bottle of Becky's favorite champagne and opened it. I had crushed a pill into her glass before I went into the fund raiser and it dissolved the instant the champagne touched it. I gave her the glass and I took a drink from the bottle after I made the toast, "To great sex and great parties."

She laughed and drank the whole glass. In two minutes she was sound asleep. I drove to my shop. I carried her inside and undressed her. Once I had her on the bench I secured her legs with the straps. I belted across her middle and strapped down her head and neck. As I secured her hands she started to wake up.

I positioned the machine at her pussy and ass. I made the adjustments so it was ready to start. I draped a sheet over her body and obscuring her vision of what fate was awaiting her. She woke up enough that her eyes opened and half a second later she realized she couldn't move.

"Robert! What the hell is going on? Let me loose!"

"I will let you loose after we have a little talk. I want you to promise me you will tell me the truth. Do you promise?"

Becky's eyes were wide with fear. She tied to move anything and couldn't do more than barely squirm.

"Well? Are you going to tell me the truth?"

"Ask your questions!"

"Are you going to tell me the truth?"

"OK. No matter what you ask I won't lie."

"How many men have you fucked since we have been married?" Her eyes flashed.

"One. You."

"Very good. Not a lie. How many men, other than me, have you fucked since we got married?"

"None! Now let me go."

"That was a lie. There are consequences to lying. This is one."

I touched a button and Becky felt a squirt of lube on her ass. Then she felt the dildo touch her ass and press forward. I could see her clench her ass to stop it from entering.

"Becky. That is a machine it will keep going in that direction until it is eight inches up your ass. The more you fight it the more it will hurt you. Relax. It is clean and it is lubed."

She held tight, glaring at me. I touched another button. She felt another squirt of lube at her open pussy and then the touch of the dildo.

"Stop. I'll tell you anything." I stopped both dildos. I did not back them off, just stopped them. The one against her ass hole had to hurt, at least a little.

"Becky, How many men, other than me, have you fucked since we got married?"

"Three." Tears slid from her eyes and down the sides of her face to her ears.

"Robert, I love you. It wasn't my fault. Please believe me."

"Tell me their names."

"No!"

I touched the buttons and she yelped as the assault on both ass and pussy resumed. Time passed and the pressure on her ass got too strong and the dildo entered her.

"Oh my God! You sadist! I've never been fucked there! How could you?"

"Actually that is another lie. You have been ass fucked, just not by me. That brings us to the next consequence for not telling me the truth."

I uncovered her breasts and attached the cups.

"Hah! That doesn't hurt!"

"Yet! Tell me their names."

"What difference does knowing their names make? I cheated on you! I'm the slut. They'll ruin us if I tell!""

The dildo in her ass was all the way in. The one in her pussy was in five inches. I watched until it was in seven inches and she winced as it hit her cervix. I stopped it and backed off just a bit. I set the stroke at one stroke every twenty-five seconds and the countdown on the breast cups at every thirty seconds.

As the dildos started moving again I stood up near her and said, calmly, "We can and will stay right here until you are honest with me. How long this takes is up to you."

"Well, so far what you're doing to me feels good. If this is punishment give me more. I can't tell you who they were."

"OK. I stopped the cunt dildo at fully inserted and attached the clit stimulator. I restarted it. Now when the dildo in her ass was all the way in, the pussy dildo was all the way out. I pulled a chair over and sat down.

Becky began a rant.

"Why do you want to know who they are? They forced me but I only gave in to protect us both. Please let me go! Oh!"

I looked up and saw that the cups were filling with her nipples. The wonderful pink nipples and areolas that I had loved to touch and suck for years were now longer and puffier that I had ever seen them. I changed the penetration on her ass. Now it would vary the stroke; one stroke at eight inches another at two, then five. Random depths. I gave her another squirt of lube on both holes.

Becky realized that her pleas were not going to get me to stop.

I saw that the skin on her chest was changing color. Her legs quivered a little.

"Robert, you aren't good enough to be my husband. Other men want me. They fuck me better than you! Other men will take better care of me than you do. Just let me go!"

I adjusted the speed of the stroke into her dripping pussy. Now the clit stim happened every five seconds.

Just as she was about to climax I stopped the machine. Her eyes flew open and she glared at me.

"Fuck me you bastard! I'm so close. I want to cum!"

"No. I'll make a deal with you one stroke for each name."

"Mike Stendahl!"

I hit the control and the ass dildo slid in and out once.

"No! Fuck my pussy! Please!"

"Another name."

"Henry Toombs!"

"Didn't I meet his wife at your fund raiser last night?"

"Yes. She's on the board."

I hit the button and her pussy got one stroke. It wasn't enough.

"Barry Schwartz!"

I hit the button and her pussy got one stroke. It wasn't enough.

"Thank you. You can cum anytime you want now."

I turned the machine on at the settings my "assistant" had helped me discover. In less than a minute Becky was screaming in the most powerful orgasm of her life. She dripped so much that I tossed a towel on the floor to catch it.

"Oh God! That was incredible! Stop the machine! I can't take it anymore!"

"No. You once said, and I quote, "I wish I could be fucked in the ass and the pussy all day and all night long!" Now you can have your wish."

I released her nipples from the suction and rubbed them with ice. I knew it hurt but I didn't want to leave any marks on Becky. I slowed down the machine and set the lube to squirt her ever ten minutes. I left her there and went to an all night diner and had breakfast. I was gone an hour.