Gadget Man

Story Info
Can his gadgets help him find if Becky is slut or victim?
11.4k words
4.18
109.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

This is a story about many things. It will touch on oral, vaginal, anal sex, bi-sexuality, and mechanical sex. It will also be a story about finding out the truth, rape, and justice. I'm interested in your comments.

*

I've always been a gadget guy. As a kid I was the one who took all his toys apart and put them back together. I built a bike with two frames and a long chain so I could ride around taller than the other kids. When I was old enough I bought two junk cars and made one good car from them. Building stuff and fixing stuff so it was better than when it was new has always been fun for me.

I was in college getting a degree in engineering when I met Becky. My social life up until that day had consisted of going out with the guys and getting drunk. I had never been on a date. I was too shy to ask anyone out. Becky changed that.

I was sitting in a lecture hall waiting for the English class to start. If it weren't a required class I would have been in the engineering building. Reading Steinbeck just isn't my thing.

Becky walked in with two other females. They were talking and laughing together. I can't even tell you what it was about her, but something hit me. I watched her pick a seat and sit down. I looked at her a hundred times in the two hours of the class. After class I followed her and her friends to their next class. It was in the gym.

Anyone could have asked me about her and I had already memorized every visible detail about her. Becky (I heard one of her friends call her that) was about 5' 8" and weighed a perfect 120 (I was guessing then but I was right). A gray sweater hugged her chest tightly and two bumps at the strategic spots told me that she had good sized nipples. Her long legs and butt were encased in gray pants that held tight to the best parts. When she walked she bounced. The bounce inside her sweater was a joy to watch.

For most of the semester I followed the same pattern. Every Monday and Wednesday I watched her in class and followed her to the gym. I noticed she was a good student and participated in the class discussions of the books we were supposed to read. I wanted her to think I was smart and a good student too so I read the books and listened to the discussions much more than I would have if Becky weren't there.

Two weeks before the final I followed her to the gym as usual. Her two friends went inside. Becky turned around and walked to the corner of the building where I usually stopped and watched.

"You have been following us for weeks. Are you stalking one of us?" Her hands were on her hips and she glared at me. My mouth wouldn't work. I opened it and nothing came out. She waited. I couldn't speak.

Becky grabbed my hand and dragged me to a bench nearby. She pushed me down and sat next to me.

"Well? Are you going to tell me what's going on? Maybe I should just report you to the campus police."

That untied my tongue. I closed my eyes and spoke. "Please don't call the police. I don't want to hurt anyone. I love watching you, hearing you, and I ..."

"You're following me? Why?"

"You're the prettiest and smartest woman I've ever seen." My eyes were still closed.

Suddenly her lips touched mine! My eyes flew open! She was so close! I could smell her perfume and see her face so clearly it was like being in heaven.

"You're shy aren't you?"

I nodded.

"I don't know why I'm doing this but can you meet me here at this bench at four this afternoon?"

I nodded.

"By the way, what you said while your eyes were closed might just be the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me." She stood and walked toward her class. Just as she turned the corner she looked back at me, smiled, and said, "Four o'clock. Don't be late."

I waited right there. At two minutes before four she walked around the corner, smiled, and sat next to me.

"By the way, I'm Becky McMillan."

"Robert Crowe."

Becky took my hand and shook it. Her hand was soft but firm and warm. It was quite small in mine.

"Robert, huh? What do your friends call you?"

"Gadget."

"Oh, you're Gadget! I've heard of you. You are the guy who made the thing that surprised people at the concert last year aren't you?"

"You mean the big urn out front that called for help whenever someone got close?"

Her head nodded. I noticed how much bounce there was in her hair. "Yup. That was me."

"I hear that you have invented other things."

"A few things."

"Are you studying engineering?"

"Yes."

"Girlfriend?"

"No."

"Date?"

"I haven't."

"No, silly. I'm asking you if you'd like one."

"With you?" My eyes widened.

"Yes, with me!"

I nodded. My ability to speak was gone again. We did go out. Eventually she helped me overcome my shyness enough that I could be socially appropriate in public. She graduated and went on to get a masters in library science. I graduated and got my masters in engineering at the same school where Becky went for library science. When we graduated with our bachelors degrees we married.

Our first apartment together became two years filled with studying, eating, sleeping and lots of sex. Becky was the only woman I had ever seen naked. She was the only woman I had ever kissed or touched. When we did IT the first time she had to help me. I was so overwhelmed by what we were doing and how it felt I think my brain froze! Gratefully, hers didn't.

When we were close to graduating we started interviewing for jobs. I was offered a really good position with a research and development division of a big company. Beck received an offer from the county library system in the same area where my offer was from. We took the jobs. Three weeks later we were on the road to a new city and new careers.

The road from college to our new city was eight-hundred-forty-six miles. In between there were two hotels and nineteen rest stops. We stopped at each and every rest stop. We had sex at each and every rest stop and in each hotel. Not only in our room but in the hotel pool, in the hallway of each floor and in the parking structure! It was a great trip.

We both did well in our jobs. Within two years I was given the job of team leader for one of the three research teams. Becky was promoted to head librarian at a nice new branch library. We were making good money and living well.

OK. I know you want me to get to the story. I wanted you to get how wonderful our lives were. You got it? OK.

The week after our eighth anniversary I was at work and inhaled a chemical that did some terrible things to me. First, I passed out, fell and hit my head on the floor. Second, when I came to it hurt to breathe. The paramedics transported me to the nearby hospital and their opinion was that the damage was temporary and I would fully recover.

Someone at work had called Becky and she was at the hospital when the doctor gave his opinion. The doctor also told us that he wanted to keep me for at least one night to make sure I was OK. We agreed. Becky stayed until dinner time and then said she needed to go back to her library and make sure everything was alright. I was feeling much better and told her that rather than drive back to the hospital she should go home and get a good night sleep. She said that was a good idea. We kissed and she left. I ate my yellow Jell-O and mystery meat and watched something dumb on television. I made a vow that if I ever got rich from something I invented I would buy a good cable connection for the hospital.

The next morning the doctor came in, listened to my chest and released me. I didn't call Becky. I knew she was at work and thought that I would catch a cab back to my work, pick up my car and go home. I would call her from there and let her know I was home for the day.

That's just what I did. Well, most of it. I got a cab, got my car and went home. Inside what I found made me sicker than the chemicals. I walked into our bedroom and there were two condoms on the floor! Used condoms! The bed was a mess and the room smelled like an orgy had happened there.

I called one of my team at work. His brother is an investigator for the local police. He called his brother and half an hour later the brother was in our house. He took samples from the condoms without moving them. He took pictures of the room and then asked me lots of questions. At the end of the questions he called my doctor and had me readmitted to the hospital. The doctor told the reception desk that if anyone called for me I couldn't be reached, I was having some tests done.

An hour later the police had installed a video system in my home and I was back in the hospital. A policeman drove my car back to my parking space at work. I called Becky at the library.

"Rebecca Crowe, may I help you?"

"Hi. The doc wants to keep me one more night. Nothing to really worry about, just as a precaution."

"I'm sorry. Did you sleep well last night?"

"No. I like sleeping with you. I think this bed is just about big enough for both of us. Wanna give it a test?"

"You are feeling better! I like the offer but when we play like that it shouldn't be so close to home. Want me to bring you anything, else?"

"How about some real food?"

"OK. When I leave here this afternoon I'll get something and sneak it in to you."

True to her word she brought me some dinner from a fast food place not far from the hospital. While she visited the doctor came in and told her that I would need a few tests tomorrow and wouldn't be released until at least four in the afternoon. He told her he would call her at the library between three and four to let her know the test results.

By five thirty she was headed back to the library and then home. At six thirty Bob, the investigator, walked into my room. He had a small plastic case with him.

"Two weeks ago I took a special class in surveillance and got some new toys. Want a look?"

"Gadgets are my thing! Of course I want a look."

He opened the case and I saw a new GPS Tracker. The map on the screen was tracking a moving car. It drove to the library and parked.

"It's a GPS tracking system. I put a small transmitter on your wife's car and wherever she goes in it you'll know."

"Thanks. You put cameras in my house?"

"Cameras and audio. Anything said or done will be recorded. You gave us an opportunity to test what we learned in the class. No charge."

"So this could end up a training tape for the police department?"

"If what we saw at your house happens again the tape will not be a training tape. It will be shown only twice. Once to my team so we can perfect our skills with the equipment and then it's yours. You can't ever tell anyone where you got the tape. The DNA evidence will be yours as well. It is being done by a lab you could have hired. In fact, you did. All their paperwork has you as the client."

"Thanks. I hate this but I'm glad you decided to help."

"Cheating just isn't right, you know?"

"Yeah. Thanks again."

"I'll come get my toy in the morning." With that he was gone. I played with the system for a while and got a nurse to loan me a nail file. I opened the box and made a few changes to the tracker. When I closed the case I could zoom in on the tracking beacon and see the outlines of the other cars in the lot. There was only one. At five minutes after seven, the closing time of the library, the other car left. Ten minutes later another car parked next to Becky's car. A minute or so later Becky's car left the lot and drove to our home. We have an attached garage and Becky parked inside. I figured that the tracker wouldn't show anything for the rest of the night and I was about to shut it off when another car pulled into the garage!

I watched for another few minutes and a car parked in my driveway just behind Becky's car in the garage. I sat the tracker aside and attempted to interest myself in television. Every few minutes I looked and saw that all three cars were still in place. At almost midnight I shut the system off and went to sleep. I didn't like the dreams I had and woke often.

In the morning Bob was back early.

"I hate to say this but there are three cars at your house."

I showed him the modifications I had made to his system and he realized I had improved the system, so he wasn't mad at me. While we watched, all three cars left my house.

"I ran the plates on the two other cars. One is owned by a Mike Stendahl and the other belongs to Henry Toombs. Mike runs a book store and Henry is a City Counsel person. Both are married. Both wives are on the library board."

"Damn!"

We watched until Becky got to work. Bob took his new toy and asked if I would modify the other system the city bought. I agreed and Bob left.

I sat around the hospital trying to think of some scenario that would have what I saw not be what it looked like. Three men spent the night in my house! Two used condoms full of spunk were in my house! Angry is too mild a word for what I was feeling. Why would Becky do this? I had no answers, but I wanted the truth. At three-thirty the doctor came in.

"I called your wife to tell her she could come get you. She wasn't all excited about it. You want to know why I played along?"

"I can guess, but yeah."

"Two years ago I married a beautiful woman and she convinced me to buy her a great house, a Jag, more clothes than any one woman could ever wear and she fucked every dick she could find. I got a call here at the hospital one day and the voice at the other end said, "Doc I just fucked your wife and I just have to thank you for sharing her."

"What did you do?"

"I went home and confronted her. She said I just wasn't enough for her and that while she loved me she wanted more men. My divorce cost me twenty-eight thousand dollars and a half million dollar house."

"Damn!"

"Oh, I also got the clap from her."

"Double damn!"

"Just in case I tested you for everything we can test for in the STD world. You're clean."

"Thanks. For everything. I've got a lot to think about."

An hour later Becky walked in carrying some clean clothes for me and a big smile. She kissed me and helped me get ready to go home. When I went in the hospital shower she locked the door and got in with me. She got me clean and shut off the water and then she sucked me off. From the first time Becky took my cock in her mouth I have loved being sucked. Looking at her naked wet body on her knees with my hard cock in her mouth is always a turn on.

"You like sucking me, don't you?"

She nodded while she sucked. She gagged a little when she took all of me in and she always took all of me in. She let my swollen cock pop out of her mouth and she sucked on my balls. She usually hummed when she sucked my balls and in the hospital shower was one of those times. I kept thinking about her humming Henry and then Mike. In our past our sex was for fun and to show our love for each other. I realized, as I watched my cock sliding in and out of Becky's mouth, that at that moment I wasn't feeling the love I felt a week ago. I wanted to cum all over her and for my pleasure, not hers. I pumped my hips and fucked her mouth. Both hands on her head and my eyes closed. I felt her gag and I kept pumping.

My balls tightened up and sent their load out. I pulled out of her mouth and shot stream after stream on her chest and her face. She turned her head when I was almost done and I put a final shot in her hair at the back. She giggled and stood up. Becky rubbed her ass against my shrinking cock as she adjusted the shower flow. She washed all my cum off her body and face, being careful not to get her hair wet. We toweled off with the little hospital towels and got dressed. She looked at herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. Not a hair out of place. She didn't see the gob of cum on the back.

When we came out of the bathroom we found a wheelchair waiting. I sat down and held a bag with the clothes in it that I had been wearing. A nurse came in and pushed the wheelchair out to Becky's car. As Becky got ahead of us to open the car door the nurse saw the cum gob. I couldn't see her face but I heard the chuckle. When I got out of the chair the nurse winked at me. I smiled.

On the way home I thought I would probe Becky a little.

"Becky, something happened in the hospital and I want your thinking on it."

"Sure!"

"A nurse came on to me. She came in to take my vital signs and asked me if I wanted any more personal services."

"Oh, my God! You didn't fuck her did you?"

"No. I told her that the only woman I had ever been with was you and I didn't want to cheat."

"Was that the end of it?"

"No. She said everybody cheats. She said it was a terrible waste to go your whole life and only fuck one person. I told her I'd think about it and I'd talk to you."

"You want permission to fuck someone else?" Her voice was loud and strained. She was behaving with outrage.

"I said I wanted your thinking on the matter. Does everybody cheat?"

"Heavens no. Payton Place was a fiction novel a long time ago. This is Erehwon not some fictional town! Do you think I have cheated?"

"No." I knew she had cheated! I didn't lie.

"Would you like me to fuck someone else? Do you want to watch?"

"I would love to go from the day I met you to the end of a very long and happy life knowing that from that day to the end you were only with me."

"Then the subject is closed. Neither of us is going to start something new with anybody else."

Oh, she was good with words. Neither of us is going to start something new. However, one of us intends to continue something old.

"OK. You promise?"

"Yes. Do you?"

"Certainly."

The rest of the ride was quiet. We watched TV, had a nice dinner and at about ten we went to bed. I didn't want to fuck her. I knew the odds were that between the time I was tested and now Becky hadn't fucked anyone new, but I didn't like the risk. While she was finishing up in the bathroom I went to sleep.

I left for work as usual but after Becky left I returned home. I called Bob and he brought me the tapes. We sat in my living room and Bob told me that no one had looked at the tape yet. We put it in and watched. After a few minutes Bob said he had to go and I could keep the tape. He left.

I watched Becky lead three men into our bedroom. One of them opened a box of a dozen condoms. Becky said, "Only use those in my cunt boys. I don't want to be a mom. You can fuck my ass bareback."

The man with the box put it on my nightstand. Becky undressed quickly and hung up her dress. She left the suspender nylons and high heels on. The tallest man unhooked her bra and threw it aside. Becky, my wife, paraded around our bedroom with her cunt and tits exposed. Hell, she was nude except for the nylons and they didn't hide anything.

My wife walked up to the tallest man and said, "Mike, start by sucking my nipples please."

He sat on the side of the bed and did just as she asked. She held his head to her breasts and said to the others, "Come on lets see those cocks. If we're going to do this, let's get to it!"

Both men stripped down. One stood behind Mike and Becky took his long skinny cock in hand and then in her mouth. His cock looked longer than mine and he wasn't after a blow job, he wanted to fuck Becky's mouth. Stroke after stroke he went in up to his hair. Becky looked at him as he fucked her face.

The other man found a jar of lube in Becky's nightstand and stuck his cock in it. He moved behind Becky and spread her legs a little. He positioned his cock head at her asshole and slid into her ass in one long slow stroke. Becky moaned and stuck her ass back at him. He held her hips and stroked in and out of her ass.

I hit fast-forward and advanced the tape to where the men changed places. The man who had been in Becky's ass went to the bathroom and Becky reminded him to use soap and get really clean. When he returned she didn't examine him at all she just sucked him cock into her mouth. Mike was stroking in and out of her ass. On ever fifth or sixth stroke he slapped her ass.

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers