Gaia's Champion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get as warm as you need to, then head up to whichever tree gives you the best vantage point of the camp," he instructed to the small spider. It bobbed its body up and down in confirmation, eager to carry out its duty. With that, Jason turned towards the path in front of him and thought about how he would go after Amy. He immediately nixed the idea of bringing or using a flashlight, as that would have given him away.

He was wracking his brain for a solution until the night wind gave him the answer. On the breeze, he heard the sounds of an owl hooting through the night. Jason then remembered that owls had both binocular and low light vision, which helped them spot prey during their nocturnal hours. He focused his power inward and thought of nothing but having the eyesight and visual clarity of an owl.

Opening his eyes, Jason saw that his focusing trick had worked and that he could see the pathway of the forest, as though it was bathed in afternoon light. Quickly, he moved along the pathway, knowing that Amy had gotten quite a head start on him. Jason kept his pace to a light jog so he wouldn't be heard so easily. Once he saw her in the distance, he did what he could to stay far enough away where, if she turned, she wouldn't be able to see him.

He continued on, finding she was going down the same path that had taken her to the glen. Once she'd turned down the deer run, he went down it, not even three minutes behind her. He stopped just shy of the cluster of bushes he'd hidden behind in the first place, careful not to give himself away. Jason watched as Amy puttered around the glen, taking her time to set a few things up. She kept her flashlight on as she retrieved a few things from her pack.

Curious, Jason kept watching as she pulled what appeared to be several large candles out and set them up around the glen. Pulling out a small lighter, she lit them and shut down her flashlight once they were all producing a gentle flame. Amy then pulled what looked like a small stool from her pack and set it down by the entry point of the glade.

She then moved along to her pack and pulled out her MP3 player and hooked it up to a pair of speakers. After selecting a song, she started it and danced, but not before she called out to the forest.

"I know that you're there. Come on out and get yourself a better look," Amy said as she gestured to the stool. Dumfounded, Jason took her up on the offer before she could retract it. Stepping out into the glen, he made his way to the stool and sat before speaking.

"How did you know I was there?"

"I didn't. Umm... I hoped you were. I guess that it's just you here?" she wondered apprehensively.

"Yeah. Everyone else is out like a light right now. I guess the hike took a lot more out of them than they'll admit," he replied.

"Good. I hoped it would be just you here," she purred as the music continued. Once the beat picked up, she danced away from Jason and began. She started slowly, but soon picked up her pace in time with the beat. It was difficult to tell if the entire sequence was choreographed, or if she did all of this on the fly, with no practice.

However she was managing it, Amy had Jason's attention, and he was staring in awe at her dancing. It was like it was designed to get his blood up, but at the same time, restraining him from doing anything more. As one song progressed into the next, Amy lost an article of clothing she was wearing. Her sweats lay on the ground by her back, discarded rather quickly. She still had the same outfit that he and Elizabeth had caught her wearing when they discovered her earlier.

Amy was teasing her way out of the tank top she was wearing until she finally had gone and sent it flying to land on her sweats. Amy shimmied her hips and kicked up her legs, showing Jason just how flexible she was. Such a display was giving Jason some very racy and lewd ideas as to what they could do to each other. Amy's sexy and elegant display was already giving him a steely hard on, which he felt could crack rocks.

Despite wanting to tackle Amy, he did everything he could to keep himself seated, not wanting to interrupt such a graceful routine. Amy was working her way out of her leggings, exposing a lot of leg flesh for him to drink in. He raised his fist and bit into his knuckle as she swished around. She exposed her thong clad ass to him, discarding her leggings as she had her top.

If he wasn't all hot and bothered by then, seeing Amy prance around in a matching red bra and thong set certainly did! It looked like one of those side snap sets of panties that strippers would sometimes wear, as did the bra. Jason wasn't complaining though, as she had sat on his lap a couple of times, grinding her ass into it before flitting away. Jason's breathing had quickened, as he was sure she felt just how big and hard he was during those moments.

He saw that the first time she'd done it. Her eyes widened in shock, which was soon followed by a smile. She continued to do this for another couple of songs before fetching a thin blanket out of her pack. After spreading out, Amy stepped onto it, then crooked her finger to Jason, beckoning him to come and join her. He did so as fast as his feet would carry him, making Amy giggle at his eagerness.

"Here I thought you were this innocent little church going girl, who wouldn't do things like this," he stuttered as he stood in front of her.

"Everyone has secrets, Jason, and this one is mine. I'm no virgin and I'm sure that my family is aware of this, but since they're not here, I can embrace who I really am now," she said huskily. With that, she kissed him full on the mouth, her tongue launching out almost immediately, seeking his. It was a messy and sloppy kiss and Jason was more than fine with that, considering how she'd teased him so mercilessly.

His hands found her back and ass as he pulled the woman into him, grinding his still hard cock into her pelvis. She moaned at the contact as her arms wrapped around Jason and pressed her melons into his chest. The kiss lasted a while before Jason was guided to the ground, his shirt being tugged off his body. He quickly moved his arms to help Amy with his shirt before dropping his swim trunks to the ground.

He lay there as she stood over him, clad still in her bra and panties. Almost as though realizing that she still had clothing on, Amy unsnapped the bra from the front and did the same with her thong. Casually tossing them to the side, she looked down upon her soon to be lover and licked her lips, as though she was about to devour him. Amy then turned around and squatted down on Jason's face slowly, lowering her steaming pussy onto his face.

Once she had shifted her legs and positioned herself to where she was kneeling, she could feel his tongue probing and licking both sets of lips. She shivered in delight at the contact, having been bereft of male contact for too long. Amy cupped her tits and pinched her nipples as she kneeled upright on top of Jason. She closed her eyes and relished the tongue thrashing that Jason was busy delivering.

Jason's hands were full of Amy's ass as his mouth plastered itself to her heated pussy. His tongue flicked in and out of her love channel, alternately slathering her inner lips with his saliva. The sharp spikes of pleasure shot through Amy as Jason continued his oral ministrations. His hands clenching her ass like they wanted to tear through it, was also giving the woman all kinds of little jitters.

Opening her eyes, they feasted on Jason's cock, standing at attention. Her eyes widened at the sight of it, as it looked much bigger than it felt when she ground her ass and pussy into his lap. Tentatively, she reached out and gripped it, softly at first, then slowly squeezing it, relishing the feel of a live cock in her hand. She took it in both hands as she bit her lips in anticipation before leaning forwards and engulfing the purple mushroom head in her mouth. Amy felt Jason's mouth break away from her now dripping quim as she sucked.

"I'm glad you wanted a closer look at it. Poor guy needed a little attention," he groaned before he buried his face back into her squishy muff, his efforts doubling. His tongue sped up to where it felt almost like a vibrator on her steaming hole. She giggled tremulously as the feeling of delight shot through her, humming as she continued to suck and stroke his big dick.

The vibrations of what she was doing kept Jason hard as stone and drove him to eat out this woman sitting on his face, harder. Although she had a mouthful of his dick, Jason could tell that her breath sped up, as the gusts of air from her nose brushed across his balls faster with each moment. He could feel her petals fluttering as she was getting closer to orgasm, so he kept his pace constant.

Amy's mouth popped off his dick as she felt a minigasm shoot through, warming her up and slickening her core nicely. She spasmed briefly before she settled down and did what she could to calm her breathing. Amy didn't have much time to do so as she was quickly spun around so that her face was level with his. His gaze met hers and Jason could tell that she not only wanted this, but needed it.

She wiggled her ass backwards, stopping only when her pussy lips met with his turgid dick. Amy looked at Jason apprehensively, almost like she was waiting for something to happen. Not knowing what she was waiting for, Jason hesitated for a second, before deciding to throw all caution to the wind. He grabbed her ass with one hand and grabbed his cock with the other, lining himself up with her dripping slit before spearing her with it.

She cried out briefly before moaning in ecstasy and approval, kissing Jason passionately. Jason sat there for a moment, letting Amy get used to his invasive member as he kissed her back. With both hands on her ass, he sat up as she wrapped her legs around him, not wanting to be parted from this joining. She looked at her new lover and uttered a single phrase to him.

"Take me and don't hold back."

Growling in affirmation, Jason vigorously fucked Amy, using his newfound strength to lift and lower her on his dick, slamming her down with each thrust. Her chest rose and fell with the tempo of her lungs, her tits bouncing in Jason's face. He opened his mouth and latched onto one tit, sucking hard on one of her nipples before letting go to suck on the other.

Amy's breath hitched as she felt Jason's tongue play on her oversensitive nipples. Using her hands, she gripped his head and pulled it into her chest, almost like she was trying to smother the man with her tits. Jason used his teeth creatively, biting and nipping her flesh lightly. As they continued to fuck, another side of Amy rose inside her and took control of her.

"Punish my tight little pussy, Jason! It's been too long without a good fucking and it needs to be punished!" she cried out, shocking herself with her vehemence.

"Punish you? I only punish filthy little cock sluts, not prim and proper church girls. Are you a cock slut?" he ground out as he continued to ram his cock deep inside her. Jason stopped for a moment, still nestled inside her velvety pussy. He leaned forward, placing her on the ground as he loomed over her. Almost immediately, Jason pumped his hips in a rapid motion and he could feel the ripple of another orgasm roll through her.

"Yes! I'm a filthy cock slut! Your filthy cock slut! Punish my greedy little pussy! Feed it your cock, sir!" she almost demanded, her desire and lust skyrocketing as she rode the wave.

"Good!" he growled, rolling with her vein of dirty talk. "There's no room for anything else except your cunt's need to be filled with my cock! You are mine now, and I'm the only one who will punish your pussy from now on!"

"Yes sir! I want nothing more than to be your slut! Feed me that glorious dick of yours and make me your bitch!" she shouted out. Amy was surprised by her sheer desire to please this man, who was taking her to a peak she thought unreachable. His pillaging of her treasure was setting her off in ways she thought impossible, and with each thrust, she willingly would give all he wanted to him and more!

"Surrender your pussy to my cock! It belongs to no one else but and only me, with only my cock filling it!" he roared, as his grip on her ass tightened almost to the point of pain.

He continued to slam into her, making her tits, ass, and belly jiggle. Unsure if he was joking or not, Amy decided that if nothing else, she'd be more than happy to be his fuck toy, if that was what he wanted. The level of pleasure soaring through her was far too great to just throw away. As long as he kept on pleasing her like this, she felt that she'd endure anything for more.

Unaware to either of them, this natural and carnal act fully awakened Jason's Druidic magic. The energies writhing around the two of them were forming into a kind of binding spell. They'd be bound to each other in ways that transcended what they knew about being lovers. It would run much deeper than what most people knew or experienced because of the level of trust that was being offered.

"I will surrender myself to you, but I want your surrender! I want to be your lover and more!" she yowled, gripping his shoulders and pulling herself up to his face. "I will be your slut to do with as you want, as long as you are mine to do with as I please! Give me what I want, and I will give you what you want!"

"Yes! I will give it all to you!" he growled, his balls boiling and ready to burst with his seed. Jason kept fucking her hard and fast, needing to unload his heavy sack, but finding himself unable to. It was like his body was waiting for some kind of response and would not finish until it had received the sign.

"Fill me and make me yours, as I make you mine!" she screamed as the culmination of ecstasy finally reached the peak and was ready to send her flying from it. Hearing that set Jason off as he felt his cum burst out of him like an unclogged fountain. Feeling her inner walls being basted with his seed, Amy wailed and howled as she came, the feeling of it beyond anything she'd ever felt!

As both lovers reached completion, a burst of energy emanated from Jason, far greater than what he felt when he unlocked his power. It radiated outwards from the couple, dousing the surrounding forest, saturating it with its essence. The sheer power drawn and the height of ecstasy they reached was enough to knock them both out cold. They fell apart, collapsing onto the blanket in exhaustion.

Jason came to a few minutes later, wheezing as he gingerly sat up. He looked down at himself and saw he was a sweaty mess and saw that Amy was as well. He glanced around and saw that the candles were still burning. Smiling to himself, he rested for a few moments before deciding to clean things up. He picked himself up and started by clicking on her flashlight and dousing the candles.

He puttered around and cleaned things up fairly quickly before Amy woke up. All that remained was to dress her and stow the blanket before heading on back to camp. Amy came awake with a start, a bit disoriented but with a goofy smile plastered on her face as memory came flooding back to her. She grabbed Jason by the arm and dragged him down to sit next to her.

"Thank you," she sighed as she leaned into his arm, closing her eyes. She stayed like that for several minutes before she realized they should probably get back to camp. Scooping up her clothes, she stood and dressed herself, using her semi-dry panties to wipe herself before slipping back into her sweats.

"You're welcome," Jason said as he shook out, then rolled up the blanket she had brought in her pack. "Amy, I know you wanted it, but what about the chance of you getting pregnant?"

"That's what the morning-after pill is for, silly! I have a few back at the camp in my pack, so we're covered there. Also, do you think we can take a quick stop by the lake before we get back into camp? I have a towel we can share," Amy said, her voice a bit shaken but satisfied.

"You're a regular Girl Scout, aren't you?" he joked. Amy giggled bashfully before picking up the pack and standing. She didn't stand for long as her legs gave out from underneath her, and she collapsed onto the forest floor. Jason was there in an instant, catching her and helping her up. Seeing that she was still wrecked from her earlier orgasm, he picked her up and carried her.

"Hey, I can walk, you know!" Amy fretted as she was cradled in Jason's arms.

"Not right now you can't and unless you have better night vision than me, I suggest you let me carry you. At least until we reach the lake," he said with a finality that Amy huffed over. "Besides, carrying you like this is no big deal. I'm more than strong enough to hold you and everything you brought."

Although she was a little miffed that he wouldn't let her walk, Amy saw he was right. He navigated his way through the brush with little effort as he found his way back to the main trail. Amy looked around and then looked back at her new lover. She was astonished at his strength and power, a little intimidated and more than a little turned on by it. A carnal thought crossed Amy's mind, but the ache that burned in her well fucked quim quickly suppressed it.

"Oh! Let me turn on the light for you!" Amy said as she fumbled for her flashlight in her bag.

"I don't need it. I've been here often enough that I can find my way back to camp blindfolded," he said with a measure of confidence. It wasn't an outright lie, as he was familiar with this trail, having gone down it a couple dozen times in the past few years. Though his enhanced sight made things much easier to see and avoid.

"You sure?" she queried.

"Positive. So, I noticed you were apprehensive earlier when you were with Liz and when we found you dancing. I'm wondering what the deal is with that," he asked.

"Well... I had to be sure you weren't someone that my brother or father knew and sent up here to monitor me," she said with a touch of worry in her voice.

"They're that overbearing and controlling over what you do?"

"Well, like I explained to you and Liz earlier, the church my family belongs to is very strict. My little brother has a... thing... for getting me into trouble with my dad, when he thinks I'm being too independent," she told him as they traversed the path.

"Hmmph! He sounds like a sanctimonious and self-righteous little shit that needs his ass kicked!" Jason growled. "What's his name?"

"Darren. Darren Marston," Amy replied.

"Wait, a sec! Are you saying that Darren Marston, the same Darren who was a bully at Freemont High? The same kid who made it his mission to preach to everyone at school about their 'sinful ways', is your brother?" Jason asked incredulously.

"You know him?!?"

"Know him? I was the guy who put the little shit in his place during senior year when he kept picking on the goth girls. He kept calling them shameful sluts every time they would walk past him," Jason said. He recalled the memory of shoving him into the showers, fully clothed while the water was still on.

"It was you who soaked him that day?" Amy said, remembering how pissed Darren had been when he came home from school.

"Well, not just me. A couple of my buddies helped keep him in the stall as he bitched about getting back at us for that. The little snot needed a lesson or two in manners," Jason said, conviction in his tone. "How is it you are even in the same gene pool as that little shit, much less his big sister?"

Amy giggled at the imagery he'd provided, and the crack Jason had made at her brother's expense, before responding.

"Well, I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who was glad that he got taken down a peg or two. We seem to be of a similar mind on that."

Grinning, Jason squeezed Amy close to him as they neared the lake. They could hear the splashing of the water as they made their way to the beach. He finally let Amy down and since she could stand all right, he agreed she didn't need to be carried into camp. Shedding their clothes and shoes, the both of them waded on into the water. It chilled them the moment they made contact with it. So, the lovers were quick about washing up, scrubbing away the sticky mess that was left from their fuck session.