All Comments on 'Gail Gets It Good'

by Boxlicker101

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
Can't go wrong

when you log onto a story by this prolific writer. This master pornographer covers every category of stories on Literotica and does them all well. This is a good example of his work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Solid

The story was well written. There was nothing particularly novel or startling in the narrative, but I saw absolutely no flaws except the minor one of 'hotsy', an expression from the 19th century, vs. the American idiomatic 'hottie'.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
wow

oh to be a cheerleader again, all the bbc u wanted

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
What a slut....

No protection, let's hope she doesn't catch a disease.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 13 years ago
wow

very hot , i did those wild things in high school but not often but never with black if i had only known , i would have been gail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Hope Gail will take all three black guys at the same time in the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

Your writing is very good and believable. My lady loves multiple cocks as long as we can be sure of safety. I will definitely check out the other site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Amazing story. Very hot indeed

.Although not getting into bbc untill her mid 40's this could be a younger version of my 52 yr old white wife. She is hooked on bbc and a total slut for her black stallions. Just loves getting fucked and made to suck 3 or 4 at one time. Just loves it. For 3 or 4 hours at a time she becomes theirs to do as they wish. She loves to have me her husband watch all the action. She really enjoys to be taken by young black studs half her age, but has nver had more than two at one time.All of her gang bangs occur on the "black on white " nights at our local swingers club. The black studs all very hung range in age from 20's to 40's. Her fantasy is 3 or 4 or more very hung fit black stallions all in their early 20's to take as they please for a night of bliss. Again great story. We thank you.!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Playing Basketball

I really, really enjoyed this immensely; and the fact that you never actually mention cock sizes, but I know those three cocks were some big pieces.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous