Gail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to last for hours. It may only have been minutes, but it was so slow and exquisitely pleasurable that time dragged out and lost all meaning.

When Gail reached her pinnacle, I felt her moisture wash down over me, the fluid of her orgasm sending a wet chill of extra pleasure down to cascade over my loins and inner thighs. She made hardly a sound, barely more than a gasped hiss of breath through clenched teeth, but her whole body tensed and trembled, her head arched back, and her grip on my hands tightened until her fingernails dug into the back of my hands.

As she went through this, I erupted inside her. It felt like the cum that burst from me had been saved up and multiplied by several degrees more than normal. Rather than give into the quick and urgent thrusts that often accompany the final strokes at ejaculation, I followed Gail’s lead and maintained a slow discipline. The pumping of my cum dragged out in several long, slow actions, sending shivers of pleasure up my spine and through my whole body.

When Gail eventually stopped shaking, she fell forward to kiss me. Our tongues intertwined for a few moments as we embraced and passionately kissed in mutual appreciation and thanks.

Then Gail pulled herself off of me and lay down beside me. We embraced again, and lay there in each others’ sweat, and drifted off to sleep. I don’t know what she was thinking, but I was looking forward to more nights spent visiting my sister.

12