Gaining, Pt. 01

Story Info
Weight gain lust abounds in a loving dom/sub relationship...
5.9k words
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/07/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

"Hm? You want me to what?"

Cassie paused, though she had thought her plate at the dinner table had a few more potatoes on it than usual. Not that she was complaining at all, no, for the seasoning was delicious and she was looking forward to dinner after spending all day at the office and hitting bad traffic on her way home too. Damn... It seemed like everything was against her that day, but perhaps not when it came to her partner, Henry.

Henry sat across from Cassie as she swept her black hair back from her face, where it usually fell just about at her shoulders. He looked normal, dressed in jeans and a shirt with his blonde hair a little messier than usual, though it looked like he'd been working from home that day. She hadn't got around to asking, though he averted his eyes from hers, playing one of his little games even then.

He paused, a soft smile pulling at his lips, though he already knew the control he had over Cassie. It was all part of their relationship, though he itched to push the boundaries, to see just how far her lust for him went. Of course, there was love there too, yes, but there were other things that could be played with, her body a toy to be enjoyed, as they grew together. She was beautiful but, really, there was so much more Cassie could be for him, if only she took the next bite.

Only, what Henry had in mind for her was Cassie growing rather a lot more than him...so to speak.

"I want you to gain weight for me, my little plaything," he said, as cool and as calm as ever. "Do you not want to be good for me?"

That had Cassie stiffening, her small body pulling up, though her breasts pushed a little over the table. It had always been a source of contention for her, considering that the double-D cups just always seemed to get in the way. Having big breasts was not always a pleasant thing, after all, though Cassie was exceptionally glad her partner and master, as part of their agreement with one another, enjoyed them at least.

They were always in that role of master and submissive, finding comfort in it. Though her body did so zing with an electric thrill of energy every time he reminded her of it.

It was where she belonged, with him, her gaze faltering shyly as she met his eyes and then immediately looked away again. She loved when she did not quite feel up to holding his gaze, though could never quite put to words why she felt that way.

"Mmm... Master, yes..." She breathed, sitting up a little straighter again, paying attention. "But...why?"

"Why?"

He paused, peering at her, but Cassie held firm, taking in his features instead, from the line of his jaw to where his blonde hair parted, shaved on one side. She liked it longer, just a bit, so she could run her fingers through it, so they'd compromised. It was just one more little reason she loved Henry as himself and as her master.

"Because it's the game I want to play."

He'd reveal more, of course, as time went on, but adding an extra helping to her plate that night was just the beginning of it as Cassie obediently ate up. Sure, she already had a little softness around her belly, but her backside was quite flat and, well, more food would not hurt her in the slightest. Only, she did not quite realise how far things were to go.

She did as her master asked over the next couple of weeks, picking up some extra snacks and grabbing the higher calorie versions of foods she ate all the time. It took a little work to make sure she was gaining weight as he wanted, but she managed it, watching as a few more pounds were added to the scales.

However, she was Henry's plaything and if he wanted her to gain even more weight than that, she would keep going and going. Cassie could not yet see where the pounds had been added to her body but, even then, she imagined she could feel them weighing her down a little more, as if it took more effort than before simply to move and walk.

Serving dinner, Cassie strutted in with an outfit she hoped would make her look curvier for Henry, playing her submissive role to the full that night. It cut low over her breasts, which showed off one of her best assets (at least, she enjoyed the look of them despite the light backache) but also flared out around the hips with the cut of the blouse and a tight skirt. It helped show off her ass more and she flaunted it as she set Henry's plate down.

"I've just got to fetch mine, master..."

He smiled at her as she returned, that time with two plates in her hands. Of course, there were not two full servings there, but it helped her organise her food as she wanted to, showing him she was completely committed to gaining weight as he had asked.

"My plaything," Henry said softly, drawing her attention. "I'm so pleased with you."

Cassie glowed and ate every morsel of food on her plates, even though her stomach felt like it was so full, by the end of it, she was going to burst. Of course, she never would have pushed herself that far and there were better ways to gain weight rather than simply stuffing herself...but there was something alluring about overeating too. It lent the carnal image to her of her body growing thicker and fatter even then, as every bite of food passed her lips and slipped down her throat to her stomach.

By the time another few weeks had passed, Henry noticed changes about her body, where she was thicker and softer around the waist. He smirked as she passed him in the kitchen and grabbed at the bigger bulge of her ass, where she had been sadly rather flat before, and Cassie squeaked before realising, of course, that it was only him.

"Oh! Master!"

She held her tongue, laughing softly at her own folly, but didn't mind him grabbing her like that. It made her feel good, it made her feel wanted. And it let her know that, at the very least, her change in diet was working.

That was very much a good thing.

Yet the fat layering her body came more heavily, adding weight to her breasts and forcing her to go up another cup size, though that h not been something she'd imagined. Even her trousers and skirts struggled to fit correctly, as even the small amount of weight she'd gained affected the fit of them.

But her master appreciated every pound she gained and showed her so when he sat on the edge of the bed, guiding her head down on his cock.

"My lovely plaything... How wonderful you're doing for me."

He crooned softly, taking on a softer, more praising note than usual, though Cassie adored all sides of him. There were just so many facets to their relationship that all could not be explored in a single moment or meeting, though she gagged on his cock as all nine inches thrust devoutly into the back of her throat.

Cassie would do better to concentrate, though Henry only allowed her a moment to gather herself again before dragging her head down, his fingers twisted into her black hair as he easily controlled her. He had been doing it for years already anyway and knew the little twists and nuances of her, what touches would make her shiver.

Her breasts, however, as she gave him head, pressed more readily against his legs, deliciously bigger and fuller than before. His cock throbbed within the soft hold of her mouth, lips folded reverently around his shaft as if in worship, though Henry only growled and fucked her mouth even harder, using her, in that moment, as if she was nothing more than a hole to be fucked and filled.

She could be that to him, sometimes, all within the bounds of their agreement, though all was open to discussion. He even relished in how she hacked and gagged lightly around his cock, fighting her own gag reflex, her breasts swinging and shifting with the pull of her weight back and forth. With more of her weight to almost throw around, there was already so much more of her body to play with.

When he climaxed down her throat, he held her head down with a long, low groan, drawing it out as long as possible. Yet it was the flex and pull of her throat struggling to contain him that got him there, panting heavily while moisture built in the corners of her eyes. Cassie, however, was more than ready to do it all over again, despite the strain it put on her body, all so she could serve her master, over and over again.

"Mmm..." He grunted as he spent every drop, his cock drawing back within her mouth. "Good girl."

He got to see more changes in her body too as the weeks passed, though Henry had to slow things down to appreciate them too. One thing he didn't allow her to do was to buy new clothes, for that would have spoiled his fun in seeing her burst out of them.

It happened slowly, the seams on one of her favourite skirts giving up first, though Henry had the soft pleasure of seeing that one go in public while she was getting a coffee for him. At the counter, speaking to the barista, she didn't realise that each stitch in the seam was popping loose, the fine quality of her tight skirt showing off the rounder rise of her buttocks in that moment.

And the coffee shop got an eyeful as it burst suddenly, popping free and exposing a slice of her lace panties -- ones, of course, Henry had bought for her. They were lovely, undoubtedly, but not the sort of thing Cassie should have at all been flashing in the middle of the coffee shop.

"Oh!"

She shrieked and whirled around -- but Henry was not there to humiliate her, of course. No, he had his jacket for her, wrapping it smoothly around her waist, though the skirt popping loose was just the start of her clothes ripping.

"You look even more gorgeous like this," he breathed in her ear, so quietly that everyone else in the coffee shop surely thought he was just reassuring and comforting her after a bit of a public display. "Don't worry, you're going to rip many more pairs of clothes, my good girls."

"Mm... Okay, Master."

It was easier for her to go along with things when he bought her the biggest slice of cake they had there and quietly fed it to her, her cheeks flushed, in a secluded booth of the coffee shop. There was no one back there to disturb them and heat rose to her cheeks as he fed her every bite, right down to the creamy frosting too. Not a bite, after all, was there to go to waste.

Cassie checked out her body, that evening, in the mirror of her master's bedroom, the full length of it allowing her to better take in her body. It was no wonder she was stretching out her clothes with the weight she'd gained, though it was a slow increase so it all happened very gradually. If she'd just jumped to that weight overnight, she might have ripped straight through a lot of her clothes, rather than slowly stretching them out, which had led her into a false sense of her weight gain being much slower than it was.

She turned around, taking in every aspect of her body, her skin flushed a little with warmth after her shower. Cassie would need new bras soon, from how her bust was popping out; she just naturally seemed to gather fat there and that was okay. Though some had gone to her butt and she pressed her fingers into the soft flesh, experimenting with her body and exploring just how different it felt after all the changes so far.

"Hm..."

She turned again, side-on to the mirror, checking out how her midsection was thicker, her stomach a little fatter too. It was enough for her to grab and pull out a little from her body, but, well...it was a good thing. Everything simply made her warm throughout with the knowledge she was doing everything her master wanted her to, that she was obeying his wishes.

And that was just what she leaned into as he praised her in bed, Henry lying on his back so she could slide over his face.

"Mmm... Oh, Master... Ah! Thank you!"

She squeezed her thicker, softer thighs around his head as he asked her to sit on his face, his tongue gently caressing her pussy, flicking up against her clit. It could have been a very subservient position to be in, but Henry was too wrapped up in enjoying her body, grabbing and groping her thighs, squeezing the new rolls of soft flesh layering her body. After all, how could he possibly resist everything he had asked her to do for him?

"Mmm..."

He hummed lightly against her pussy, suckling on her clit, though she would cum with his cock inside her that night and everything he was doing to her was merely a warmup. Yet he got to relish in the changes to her body, a slow transformation that was magical in its nature, the squeeze of her legs around him enough to send him into euphoria. As Cassie moaned and gently rocked on his face, he grunted into her sex, his cock hard and throbbing.

So hard, in fact, he couldn't think of anything else but using his plaything to satisfy it.

"Mmm... Here."

He helped her off him, rolling her on to her back on the bed while he swiftly covered her body with his. Pressing her thighs to the mattress with a mating press, he slid inside her easily, the thick folds of her pussy wrapping around his cock as he drove in hard and fast.

Growling, Henry nipped at her throat, nibbling and teasing, though he bit and suckled harder too, drawing a flush of blood to the surface of her skin in a bruise. Cassie moaned, though she was his toy to do with as he wanted, plunging deeply into her pussy while she squirmed under him. In such a position, she was forced to be passive in that moment -- in a way, though not wholly. There were still catches and hitches in her breath as she groaned and rolled her hips up longingly to meet him, even if only a little reverberation ran through her.

Already, it felt like there was so much more of her body to please, so much more of her to feel. His fingers curled around her shoulders and even that part of her was softer and a little thicker, allowing his fingers to indent softly into her flesh even though she had been moderately lean beforehand. Yet it was better that way, as long as Cassie was doing what her master wanted of her.

"Mmmph... Yes, Master... Please... Please... Please take me..."

"My big, beautiful plaything."

He growled and kissed her fiercely, even though it forced her head back and compressed his neck, considering the small difference in their heights coming into play -- though Henry didn't care about that. Not as he growled and fucked her coarsely and roughly, harder and faster, considering only his high for hers, that time, was going to come right along with his.

Sometimes, things really were that easy, revelling in the sensation of how her softer flesh squashed under him, allowing him to fuck her harder, the mattress creaking and squeaking lightly under their bodies. Even though he'd pinned Cassie so she couldn't twist and buck up against him, betraying her own need, he still caught each and every little shudder running through her, even that fresh fat layering her body seeming to ripple.

He thrust deep -- and climaxed as she squeezed his cock, her lips agape in orgasm, needs met. At least, for the moment. Henry broke the messy, lustful kiss as he buried his face into the crook of her neck, even as the hickey rose hotly on her neck. There was nothing quite like the pull and twitch of her pussy around him, milking his cock of cum as she rode out her climax, though he stayed there, his cock plunged all the way up into her pussy, spending their pleasure together.

However, Henry had noticed just how her clothes weren't fitting her anymore, shirts riding up to expose more of her stomach, her trousers dipping lower across her crotch and exposing the soft crease of her backside from time to time too. With some of the supplements he fed her, daily, her height was increasing too, which led to the length of her trousers and skirts rising up her ankles slowly, though it was a smaller increase than her overall weight again.

It was, however, something Cassie was going to be increasingly acquainted with as, of course, Henry took advantage of her situation. He only occasionally laid out her clothes for her to wear, but he made sure to choose her wardrobe daily from that point on, even though she didn't have that much that fitted her anymore. Which, for him, was perfect.

"Um... Master?"

Cassie held up the crop top and the cut off trousers, which exposed more leg than she usually did. It was a sort of older style, but one that was coming back those days, especially when the warmer summer months were upon them. Yet on closer inspection of the blue trousers, light enough to wear when the weather was warmer, they were of the size she'd used to wear, but they simply did not come down far enough on her legs anymore to look the same.

"Yes, good girl?"

She shivered at the praising nickname. He said that, without due cause, when he wanted her to be good for him. But Cassie always tried to be good for him, always wanting to be his good girl so he knew how devoted she was to him, day in and day out.

"The clothes..." She said softly, though not timidly. "They are rather small? Are you sure these are what you want me to wear?"

Henry's grin confirmed that for her and she shivered deliciously, heat pooling between her legs. Even then, a little moisture slipped from her pussy, feeling like it was bubbling against the folds of her pussy, close to the point of her entrance, her need apparent to her despite the tenacious nature of what Cassie understood, even then, she was being led into.

Yet she wanted to do it for her master, donning the crop top and the cut-off trousers, huffing and puffing as she slid them up her thighs. The bulge of fat there pressed out against the trousers like a sausage trying to burst from its skin and she grunted in the back of her throat, all hot and bothered and all too worked up by the situation as it stood.

"And put the butt plug in today," he called back into the bedroom to her. "The vibrating one... The biggest size."

Of course, he wanted her to wear that, but she eased it in more confidently than she squirmed into her clothes. Getting a plug, even a fat one that stretched out her ass before sliding inside and allowing the pucker of her ass to close around the narrower neck of the plug, into her was aided with the slide of a faint sheen of her favourite lubricant, which clung to the silicone. They had a selection of glass plugs and dildos too, which were all high quality, but those didn't have vibrating functions on them.

"Mmmph..."

With the pink plug seated firmly yet not wholly uncomfortably inside her, she worked on her clothes more and more, sucking in her belly as much as she could and even lying on the bed, hips pumped up, wriggling her way in. The biggest challenge was the button and the zip, though she'd never seen rolls of her flesh pressing out against her clothes in quite that manner. She huffed, finally, as she got her trousers buttoned up, but her belly flesh bulged alluringly over the top.

She'd never looked at herself like that before, though getting the crop top on and over her breasts was an easier task, thankfully, even as the remote-controlled butt plug vibrated inside her. Cassie bit her lip and grunted in the back of her throat, though tried not to react too much. She still had to get ready to head out for a few hours with Henry and, at the very least, she had to keep herself together for that alone.

"Mm... Master."

She fluttered her eyelashes at him, playing up her coy position, though Henry was sure Cassie knew all the little tricks in the book to flirt with him. He eyed her up with softly pursed lips, giving nothing away in the moment, though his heart pounded a little more swiftly at the sight of her.

12