Gaining, Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on then," he said, allowing her respite with the vibrating toy, though the controller tucked away in his pocket so she didn't know when he was going to turn it on at any point. "We've got to get going."

She followed after him, though he took great pleasure in taking her out to find some new clothes, making sure every time to direct her to clothes that were smaller than what she should have been wearing. Some of the clothes Henry even picked out for Cassie, sliding the smooth, plastic hangars, one by one, into her hands, were even smaller than what she would have worn before her weight gain. She protested -- but only briefly as the vibrating butt plug trembled inside her ass, reminding her of her position and that it was all just a game her master was playing with her.

It was a good state for her to be in, though he took his chance to slip into the changing rooms with her, checking out her body as she changed, though it was a tough matter for her to change. Cassie tried to be quiet and he leaned back against the door, closed behind them, as he enjoyed her struggles, how she twisted and shifted in the close confines of the changing room.

However, he wasn't just there to watch her, a new skirt getting stuck under her ass as she tried to slide it up, simply too small for Cassie to even hope to get it up into place. Henry laughed throatily, a low, dominant sound, as he closed the distance between them, easily freeing his aching erection from his jeans.

"You look so hot like this, my sweet slut..."

She trembled, the combination of praise and a harsher word striking her to her core. He liked when it hit hard and pushed things, grabbing her hips and dragging her backside back against him, his cock grinding against her ass and between the softness of her round, plump cheeks. He tugged her underwear to the side, though it was already pretty much acting as a thong, cutting between her ass cheeks as it tried to contain her backside, and slid into the heat of her pussy without asking permission. It had already been discussed.

"Unff!"

Cassie clapped a hand over her mouth, trembling, and braced with her free arm, bent at the elbow, against the wall, trying her best to be quiet. Though he did so love forcing those little grunts and squeaks and special sounds from her, grinding inside as every thrust brought his hips flush with her quaking butt, ripples running through her flesh every time he drove in to the fullest, deepest extent. Henry, after all, was not about to waste a single sliver of her pussy while he enjoyed her to the full, admiring just how her breasts shivered under her, near enough popping out of the shirt he had asked her to try on for him.

The buttons strained and strained, flesh brimming between them, as he fucked her, ignoring her first orgasm on his cock, which came without him even needing to stimulate her clit. That was something new and Henry filed that note away for later thought and perusal, if it was something to do with the supplements Cassie was taking and, perhaps, her weight gain too. If she could get off from only his cock, well...that would indeed be something to play with in the future.

Not forgetting the butt plug, he turned it on, forcing her to her limit, though she gave a strangled sound, hips juddering and gyrating as if she simply didn't know what to do with herself. Yet that was for Cassie to work out and not him, not as he slammed in, every thrust sending his balls swinging, though Henry was not the focus of the moment. No, it was all in her new body, still gaining, though he would, at the very least, have to allow her to buy some larger clothes at some point.

Still smaller, of course, than what she should have been wearing, but just enough so she could go out in public without too much to worry about. Maybe...

He could get creative.

"Mmph..."

Henry let out a grunt as he thrust deep and fucked her through another orgasm, spending his seed inside her. He trembled with pride for her, how well Cassie had remained quiet for him, though there was most certainly a thrill at play too. Outside the changing room, bubbles of light conversation could be heard from other customers, the ding of the cash register, even the store associates bustling back and forth, no wiser as to what was going on in one of the changing rooms. With a gap over the top of the door, there was a genuine possibility they could be heard.

Yet he was willing to take that possibility as he slipped from her pussy, leaving a messy cream-pie in the wake of his shaft, bubbling from her softly parted folds. Kissing her once more, Henry left her to get dressed again, taking her purchases to the counter to ensure everything Cassie had tried on in there was bought. Plus a few more items of clothing, shorter and tighter, that he thought would look amazing on her.

He "accidentally on purpose" forgot to turn off the vibrating butt plug. It only served to give her a little more fun, after all.

As the weeks progressed, her weight gain put her well out of the range of those clothes they'd bought that day, Cassie easily gaining so she was around a size sixteen or eighteen. Her body, however, didn't quite remain in proportion with certain areas gaining weight more swiftly than others. Of course, she no longer fit in her bras as her breasts expanded so, when she wasn't wearing a bra, they were wider than her torso, though not as wide as her hips. They rounded out smoothly, seeming to defy the pull of gravity to some extent, though not entirely. That was not possible, even with her skin pulling as taut as it could: it still had to have some manner of flexibility and movement over her, though Cassie rather liked her thicker, fuller figure.

Her body had something of an hourglass figure as her master asked her to wear tight shirts for him with her breast expanding over the neckline, though her waist was still thicker, softening the image somewhat. Her hips and buttocks, however, had grown greater still, out of proportion with the rest of her body -- though that was only when she was thinking of how her body used to be. Cassie's backside simply drew attention down towards her butt and she shifted her weight, taking a breath and admiring the shape she made in the mirror.

A skirt, mini, of course, barely covered her ass and her underwear was so tight on her it pressed between the folds of her pussy. Although they dug in, separating her folds,

Her master measured her on the wall, drawing a pencil mark over her head to show her just how much bigger she was getting. The wall pressed to her back as she exhaled, glancing down at just how far out her breasts rounded, swelling with the nipples showing lightly through the fabric of her shirt. Her bra, clearly, was a little on the sheer side that day, though that was not entirely a bad thing. He liked her that way.

"So, you started at four feet tall...eleven inches..." He said slowly, jotting it down with a slight smile on his face. "And now... You have gained half a foot in height, bringing you up to five feet and five inches."

It was not a great height, no, but it was a big increase for her, even if Cassie held back the notion of feeling like she was walking in high heels all the time, seeing the world from a shifted perspective.

Although she was growing a lot heavier, Henry could still pick her up and fuck her, which he took advantage of in the time before her admittedly becoming so heavy he could no longer do that. It was coming and he pushed up her skirt out of the way, rolling it over her flesh, to get inside her. Henry grunted as his cock slid inside, Cassie in his arms, his hands cupped under her buttocks to dig in lusciously to her flesh.

"Mmmm... Oh!"

Cassie moaned, her back to the wall, her legs up around his waist, holding on to him tightly. She could squeeze harder than before, her legs stronger, and she obviously relished in it, even though her larger breasts made it so she couldn't get in as close to him with her breasts in the way. It was funny how the little things like that came to light, bit by bit, though she had so much more to learn about her gains.

He plunged deep inside her, her body softer against him than ever before, and Henry growled. He needed the wall for leverage, to pin her body against it, though he hungered for her, and would have captured her lips in a lustful kiss if he had not been aching for orgasm as much as he had. Despite her gaining weight and height, they still had things to do that day and it was kind of fun too, thinking of them still going about all those daily things in life, not minding that things were changing.

It would just colour their existence, allowing them to enjoy everything even more than before, bringing everything together just as it needed to be.

He fucked her harder and harder, Cassie moaning as she climaxed on his cock, and he emptied himself inside her, neither of them worried about him cumming inside her pussy without a condom. They had that already taken care of.

Heading to the movies that day was a trial, though only because Henry let his hands wander over her body, squeezing and groping and, where his plaything liked it, even pinching too. He squeezed the fat of her thighs just to see it jiggle a little, the movie illuminating her body and then casting them into darkness once more, considering the movie was still playing. Yet it was not as if Henry was paying all that much attention to it anyway, sliding his hand up her thighs to brush her pussy under her short skirt.

"Mmm... Master..."

She breathed the word and spread her legs obligingly for him, though he was fortunate indeed that the movie theatre was on the quieter side that day. There were some others there, down near the front and in the middle, but he'd chosen a spot to the side for them, where no one else was around, not even the ushers. It was a very strategic position as he turned on the plug in her ass again, letting it vibrate through a pulsing cycle, so Cassie squirmed and could never quite guess what was coming next.

"Mmph..."

She grunted and he pressed on, though it was not about her pleasure that day, just control. Neither would have been able to say anything of what the movie was about afterwards, only that they'd had a good time.

Especially as Cassie slipped down to her knees before him, bidden by his hand, to take his cock in her mouth, bobbing her head slowly, though it was not up to her whether or not they were caught. She just had to be as quiet as possible to please her master, her heart pounding and her head spinning, breath after breath clawing at her lungs, though every one was hard-won.

His cock throbbed between her lips as she made a lewd, suckling slurp on her own saliva, eyes closed -- but that didn't really matter. Cassie couldn't see anything around her anyway, though it was all well and good for her, his hand twisted roughly into her hair. Even though Henry messed up her hair, there was a big part of her that revelled in it, even that modicum of control he took over her in that moment alone.

She groaned around him, her master rougher with her than usual. Yet she loved that, wanting him to treat her harshly, though all within the bounds of her agreement. She gulped around his cock as he pushed into the back of her throat, swallowing hard, though it didn't stop saliva from drooling from one corner of her lips.

It was a messy blowjob but it was all as he wanted, her master keeping half an eye out as she shifted and wriggled her hips, trying to grind back on to the vibrating plug. Of course, that was to no avail, though he played her body beautiful as she slurped on his cock and brought him to orgasm.

And then it was Henry's turn to be quiet, though he rather thought he'd like to see the movie again -- with Cassie still. His cock ached and he rolled his hips sensually forward and up as he filled her mouth, letting her take everything she could straight down her throat, gulping and swallowing rapidly. It was a wonder no one noticed what he was doing, though Henry wasn't about to complain as pleasure flooded him, a breathy gasp escaping his lips.

"Mmmmm... My sweet..."

Yet he couldn't say any more than that as he admired her body, all the changes that were coming to pass, even the fresh, invigorating sense of boldness in Cassie.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gaining Pt. 02 Previous Part
Gaining Series Info

Similar Stories

Gaining Pt. 02 Cassie's weight gain increases as she is loved and fed...in Fetish
Shower Sex A couple showers together after the gym...in Fetish
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
Cuckolding Birthday, Pt. 01 An owl anthro gets to breed his friends' wives!in NonHuman
Spring Breeding Two lady anthros get bred by a lust stag with a need!in NonHuman
More Stories