All Comments on 'Galactic Slave Ch. 06'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

You did it again... very nice story! Can't wait for the next installments! -Dani

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

It's a bit short and extreme in some ways, but anyone with Gorean-style fantasies can appreciate this hot tale of sci-fi bondage. Even if the Master is a bit too harsh at times, he also still explains things to Susan as one would to another person, and the mix of alien cultures and customs is most intriguing as well. It really presents the question of how much a low-tech society can assimilate into a high-tech one, or if it even should. Still, a little more sex would help. Still, it's quality sci-fi and I have a soft spot for that, so I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Role reversal necessary!

I sincerely hope that you intend to punish this "human", who thinks it is all right to own and ill-treat another human, for his cruelty. And what sort of "Federation" is this that allows the enslaving of guests?

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
THERE IS ALWAYS ONE!

Yet another adverse comment and we are on chapter six of a story about slaves. i sometimes think that such people should be executed in the hope that eventually we could elimainate stupidity from the gene pool of humanity.

i do hope Master Dweaver that You can ignore the petty winging of such people and continue to write Your wonderful stories. Thank You for another great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Note to Dryhill

If we had a way to eliminate stupidity as you proposed, the human race would not endure through the next generation.

Puma0916@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dryhill slavery is not automatically synonymous with torture and cruelty

It could be argued that Susan was stupid to work with Collin. In a universe where slavery is so easy why would any woman leave a planet where slavery was illegal?

In the story slaves are objects not people, a thinly veiled excuse to do their worst without fear of recrimination. Essentially it’s a case of; there for the grace of [insert deity] go I.

The story is an extrapolation of the argument that women face every single day, what should I wear to go outside? Men or at least the vast majority don’t have that problem.

Women can’t wear whatever they want to without being constantly judged or assumed to be offering sex. Sounds extreme but it’s not, there will always be men who will just take regardless of what the woman wants. The prick that is her current master is one of them. He doesn’t have to be such a bastard to get the lesson across.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous