All Comments on 'Galactic Slut Ch. 10'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm..

I'm almost disappointed that you killed off the husband. Though I see you did it for another twist in the story.

Don't quite know how I feel about the end of this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really enjoying it

I am looking forward to the next series in Susan's life. Thank you for posting these stories, I enjoy reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The worst thing about this story

is the part where you say the sequel won't be coming till late this year. Boo! I want it now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
love this story!

late 2009? Aww!

Will be counting down the months...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Whoa Nelly!!!

I have enjoyed all the chapters of your story. Great writing and never stop!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Galactic Whore ... When?

Any news about when Galactic Whore will start?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brusjin please...

I really hope Brusjin wouldn't die.. Sigh... It was good seeing them both.. Can't he be brought back, please~~

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please continue!

Loved it and would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!!

I love both stories, but was a little sad at the death of Brusjin! I hope you can find a way to bring him back! Can't wait until the next installment!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not happening?

Is this series still going to be continued, or has the project been dropped?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Is their any more?

Its been a while since you finished this one I wonder if you'r ever going to do another? I will be waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

you need to continue, must have more, are you ever going to finish is? please tell us.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Thank You Master Dweaver for another great chapter and finale to Galactic Slut. i have really enjoyed the first two parts to Your Galactic series, my only concern is that this may not be a triology as i first thought but might be a 4 or even a 5 part staory.

Like some of the reviewer's is it possible that Your feviuos mind will think of a way to bring back Brusjin (and of course their guardian)?

Of course the really BIG questions are, when will the film be released, and who will play Susan?

j.l.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please continue this story line!

I started reading this when I had finished one of your other stories. I was intrested in the sex at first and quickly became immersed in the story line! I am very eager to see how this plays out and hope you continue writing this story!

TheMarchHareTheMarchHareover 8 years ago
Exciting story! What will happen next?

I am anxious to read the conclusion.... I don't think Brusjin is dead. Fear not...

The sword (ray gun) sounds like it just transported Brusjin and the other two "somewhere ".

Those crystals sound very handy.. Great concept.

I like the interesting variety that you have come up with for sex with all of the different aliens... I want to visit the planet Felpur. I REALLY like the idea of a planet of horny females that get more aroused over time that they eventually beg for sex. That would be cool. Keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous