Game Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charleybear
charleybear
1,501 Followers

"Oh Jeff, that was the best pounding I have ever had too. Last night was great, but this was unfucking believable. I love the way you eat me and fuck me, I just love it; I may never let Game Boy fuck me again," then she laughed. "Can we do this again tomorrow night? Mr. inadequate one won't be home for a couple of days yet." At that moment my heart broke. Up until she said that I figured she loved me but just wanted more sex than I was giving her. Up until she said that I thought I would confront her and she would stop because she loved me. But with that comment I knew she really didn't love me and didn't give a second thought to scorning me in front of her lover. At that moment I knew our marriage would be over because I would not could not live with someone who didn't love me and respect me no matter how much I loved her. She clearly did not love or respect me. My love died, I didn't will it to happen, I never would have dreamed it could happen, but it died.

I turned everything off, I had all of the proof I needed and frankly I didn't want to see any more. I don't know what else they did, I don't know if he spent the night or left right away, I didn't need to know any more, and how can you break a heart any worse than mine was broken at that time? My love had died, but I still had to mourn its loss. I just turned everything off, went to bed and cried until it was time to get up in the morning. I got up and took one look at myself in the mirror and knew I was going to have a bad day. My eyes were bloodshot and swollen and I swear I developed wrinkles overnight. I was a mess, but I knew what I had to do today.

I had been thinking how to end our marriage and frankly how to make her hurt like she made me hurt. Yes, I know it is immature to seek revenge, but I honestly felt I needed to make her hurt for my healing to begin. I didn't hold any major animosity for Jeff either, but it wouldn't be right for him to fuck another man's wife, break up their marriage and get off unscathed. I would have my revenge and then maybe I could put it all behind me.

I went to Jeff's office, and put my plan into action. It was going to be simple for me, Game Boy, to make it all happen. I would not leave a clue that it was me that did it either. I really didn't even feel like hurting him physically anymore. I just wanted to get my revenge and the price would be high for both of them.

When Jeff went to the boardroom for a staff meeting I found his keys. I went and had copies made so I could go into his house where he had archived copies of his source code. I was already allowed access to his computer system, but I hacked into his security files and got all of his and his programmers' passwords. I wrote a little virus program that would delete his source code. It would seek out all copies of his program on every drive on his network and that included computers he had hooked up at home and at all of his customers. I knew when I activated that program all passwords would be changed so no one could get into the system and that all copies of his precious program would be destroyed forever and so would he.

Then I hacked into my wife's computer at work and using her password to access the tracking program I transferred $200,000 out of my business account into Jeff's account, then transferred it again to an account that I set up in his name in the Grand Cayman Islands. Then I went back in and sloppily erased the trail to the money. It would be difficult, but a good analyst would eventually be able to track the money, I was sure of it.

I don't know if Jeff and Karen got back together again on Wednesday night, but I assumed they did. It really didn't matter to me anymore. Thursday morning I triggered my virus program to run Friday morning at 9:00 a.m. I handed my report to Jeff on the software code theft and was told him that CSFI, Inc. would bill him for my services. I knew that was one bill that would never be paid, but I didn't care. I left his office with him telling me "it has been a pleasure to know you" and I thought if you only knew you wouldn't say that. But, I smiled and shook his hand and said "good luck," he was going to need it.

I went to his home, let myself in with the keys I had copied and found all archived copies of his program. I took them with me and headed to Milwaukee. Once I got to my apartment there I lit a fire in the fireplace and destroyed them all. I wanted my revenge on him, but I have my honor also and didn't plan on making any profit personally with his programming. I stayed there on Thursday night and waited for the shit to hit the fan.

Well how did it all play out?

Friday morning I went to the office to let Carrie know I had finished the project and that Marcos Software could be billed. She told me she would take care of it and my fee would be forwarded to my account. I drove home and walked into the house to find a crying Karen. She told me that she had been sent home pending an investigation into securities fraud involving money transferred out of our business account. I acted shocked and asked her to fill me in on the details. She told me all she knows about money being transferred to a Jeff Marcos and that was it. I asked her if she knew Jeff Marcos and she said she had met him at the office a couple of weeks ago. But, that she really didn't know him and had no idea what had happened.

At Marcos Software there was lots of shit hitting the fan. At 9:00 a.m. when everyone was working his or her little butts off, all of a sudden everything went dead. None of the programmers could get into the system, Jeff couldn't get into the system, and the phones were ringing off the hook because none of their customers could use the tracking program. I didn't get to see any of this but I knew it was happening just as I described. Of course I learned later that Jeff had fired Tom for stealing source code, and after everything went dead he blamed Tom for that too. Oh well, Tom was not innocent so he can pay the price too. You know I am a programmer and anyone who messes with source code deserves to be penalized.

They traced the $200,000 to Jeff's account and he denied knowing anything about it and accused Karen of doing it. She denied knowing anything about it and accused Jeff of doing it. During the investigation I kept my cool until Jeff let it slip that they had had a sexual relationship, then I confronted Karen and she admitted it all the while crying that she was so sorry and would I please forgive her. She said it was the one and only time she had ever done anything like that and only did it this one time because she was so lonely with me gone longer than usual. I knew that was a lie but I didn't even challenge it, it didn't matter anymore.

Jeff was found guilty of securities fraud and fined $50,000 but also saw 6 months of jail time. I heard he was out in 3 months for good behavior, but of course when he got out he didn't have his program or his company anymore. The last I knew he was working as a programmer for one of his competitors and ironically, Tom worked for the same place.

Karen was fired from her job, I told her I couldn't get past her cheating on me and had her served with divorce papers. I invoked the infidelity clause of our marriage contract (remember I am a computer geek) and her settlement was only 10% of our net worth. She was fined $50,000 for securities fraud and was given 3 years probation. She was lucky that she did not go to prison, but she only had $150,000 left to live on, her share was $200,000. She couldn't even buy a decent house in the Chicago area with that much money, so she ended up moving to Milwaukee and became a waitress in a bar. I am sure she will do well since she still has that killer body, but she won't live the good life she had with me, Game Boy. And I hope she always remembers how much I loved her and it hurts when she thinks of me.

I sold the house in Highland Park and moved into the apartment in Milwaukee. I still had $1.8 million from our joint funds and another $1.2 million in the CSFI, Inc. account so I decided it was time that I enjoyed my wealth for a change. I sold the company for another $4 million and knew it was time that Carrie got to know her real boss. She is no dummy and said she knew it was I all along no matter what disguise I used. Gotta love that woman. And I do, often and well. And she loves it and me.

Neither of us works fulltime anymore, we are just enjoying the fruits of our labor. We got married soon after my divorce became final and we are expecting our first child this coming September. When I feel the urge to actually do some work, I write programs, I am after all GAME BOY.

charleybear
charleybear
1,501 Followers
12