All Comments on 'Game Day - Playoffs'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiastic9 months ago

Clever! The girls totally, ahem, sucked me into their plan (pun intended) with their hottie sorority sister, Denise. I figured she would join in somehow, but she and Jess rocked the emergency service call. Being a proud resident of the San Francisco Bay, I got quite the chuckle over Denise’s wearing of the Red & Gold, flaunting the opponent’s colors like a cape welded by a matador. Good clean fun was had by all and next weekend was probably even better!

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

WalterWoodyWalterWoody9 months ago

Bringing in a new, unexpected character was just the right way to make a hot story a veritable inferno! No matter who wins the game, we the readers will be the winners if you continue!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246019 months ago

I usually avoid the Group Sex category, not because it’s not hot but because it’s frustrating. In any story with more than four participants I tend to get lost. I feel like a kid with ADHD. “Who’s sticking what into whom?” “Didn’t he have just have his tongue in the redhead a moment ago”?

I can keep the myriad characters in a Dostoyevsky or Dickens novel completely straight, but a group porn story confuses me?

But this story made me realize I was simply reading poorly written stories. Nine participants and I was completely aware who was doing what to whom throughout.

True, this was the smuttiest and least character driven story you’ve ever written, and almost devoid of your characteristic humor. But it was, at the very least, very well written group smut.

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotos8 months ago

Great story, I did like the first one a little better, but so glad you did a follow up. All of your stories are a 5 star. Excellent work. Thanks for making helping us enjoy a plausible humor filled story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Game Day Previous Part
Game Day Series Info