All Comments on 'Gamer Goddess Ch. 02'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
coloradoexilecoloradoexileover 11 years ago
One of the best ever.

You've outdone yourself, Tex. Your stories are always top notch, but this one just rocks - and that's from a middle-aged very much non-gamer guy... Can't wait for the finale.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
How are you going to top this?

Second chapter was better than the first. Waiting for conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think you own line says it best...

"Damn. Rotten tease. Both of them." (well maybe just you.)

Love every series that you have written. My only complaint is my favorite ones don't continue on. You get us vested in these great characters, and the lives there in. Always left wanting more even after you have moved on to the next great series.

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Great story!!!

Thanks for sharing and I hate to see it end!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
This Time: Its Reality That's Supercharged w/ Action !

I've heard of intense first dates, but this takes the 7 tier cake. Everything is happening at hyper-speed, technically a bit too much so. The definitive talk with parents coming right off the bat, as opposed to maybe the third meeting.

Mercy, that girl is skittish & prone to bolting ! Would there be a way to embed a GPS chip in the lobe of her ear? That near lethal tussle hopefully doesnt auger badly for future public outings. Again, that would have been a bit more credible perhaps the 4rth or 5th date when Cherry's 2 legged Dobermans perhaps inadvertently relax.

The story has a kind of ESPN sportscenter reality where a three hour game is compressed to ten minutes. In the BIG 'pixel', I think I understand TTT's plot supersaturation. He has at 2-9 other storylines, he's itching to tell and I freely confess I'm itchy to hear them.

So many addictive tales to disclose, so much talent but so little time. I'd be a ingrate to complain. Well ... couldn't the game of choice have been chess and not Diablo ( insert Roman Numeral here)?

Oh, oh just dated self as originating of school from prehistoric origin. I thank the author & hope all his opposing marauders are soon Tron gone.

cliqueggecliqueggeover 11 years ago
Good shit

Again ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely loved it, would love for it to continue past 3 parts, there is so much plot and character confined into so little space, and it's so well done! it's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just awesome

Can't wait for the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stuff

I couldn't stop reading it, even though I should have gone to bed a long time ago. The only criticism I have is that it was hard to figure out who was saying what when they were on the couch at the party. I had to read the dialogue about 3-4 times to figure out who said a handful of lines. The way this story is written, I feel like I'm standing in the middle of it. Great story!!

Evil_Teddy_BearEvil_Teddy_Bearover 11 years ago
Embarassing...

OK, this is really embarrasing. The story was so good that I found myself skipping over the sex to get on with the story. Please don't tell anyone...

Evil_Teddy_BearEvil_Teddy_Bearover 11 years ago
Move to Texas

Please have your characters move to Texas. Both of their careers could be run from here and Cherrybomb can get a concealed weapons permit and next time won't have to bite off any ears...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Truly amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It better go past 3 parts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My favorite author

You're my favorite author, but for this story I just wished that you didn't have to squeeze all the drama into 3 short chapters :/

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 11 years ago
Another example

Of why you are my favorite author on Literotica

If you ever decide to write professionally, please let us know. I'll buy a hardback copy sight unseen

arcturusblewarcturusblewover 11 years ago
The best of the best.

I can't believe it, you did it again. First "A blackmail Tail" then "Pool payments" then "CvsN" and now this. Each time I reread one of your stories, It be comes my all time favorite again, but this time you have really overdone it. All the emotion, all the drama. Its paints such a beautiful picture. This is truly one for the history books.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
from a gamer girl...

Awesome story. I'm a gamer girl myself who has been through hell and back. Men may have tried to kill the goddess, but she is still here. It took a long time to return to my past self and at times i still cringe when my BF touches me. You really seem to understand a victims thoughts. The gaming talk is an added bonus. Its also nice to have us gamer girls portrayed in a positive light. I'm so tired of dumb guys thinking us gamer chicks can't possibly be hot in RL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot gamer girls

Honestly, I find most gamer girls hot simply because they love and know games as much as we guys do.

Additionally, I was almost in tears through the depiction you gave of the friends. You're such an epic writer-cum-storyteller.

Scale

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Length

Awesome story. I read the comment about the story being crammed into 3 chapters. Once you start writing, sometimes the story just writes itself. You're just transcribing it from the aether. If it's transcribed properly, the end comes where it's supposed to come. That means that you got the beginning right and now you're just following through. Great job!

NemlepNemlepover 10 years ago
Absolutely incredible

Chapter 2 is done and now must away to bed, will get no sleep if I dare open chapter 3 now. This is just amazing, your descriptiveness of the party and Sheri's emotions and conflicts then that fight scene ... it totally had me hooked in so far I could clearly see what you were describing and must admit to having some feelings of dread about what was going to happen. Thank you so much for writing this :)

dchapleauxdchapleauxover 10 years ago
Top notch

Great progression of the story, and left me needing to read the next chapter immediately, which is great. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing!

This is really great! I really got into this. The only problem I have is that Steve is with Sheri,sandy, and one of his friends wives is in love with him. I'm not against it, but I think it would be better if the story didnt focus on sandy so much. That's just my opinion. But I like the relationship between sandy and Sheri, it really beautiful. But again, I'm not that I to the multiple lover thing. But the story is amazing either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

This is easily my favorite chapter in this series. For many reasons, so many parts had me in tears. Constructed fabulously with great progression and exquisite detail. The entire series flows so perfectly, from beginning to end. You are my fave Literotica writer!!

GMX_The_ThinkerGMX_The_Thinkerover 10 years ago
Too heavy on the themes

There were several jarring moments when the themes were highlighted too strongly, and some timing was off. I also can't tell what the various characters feel about each other. There are too many hints at sex and equally many "just friends" vibes for it to make sense. As the story has gone on, the characters also seem to be losing depth; instead simply becoming vehicles for sex or driving the Musketeers theme home. Sheri's getting over her issues also is happening too quickly for the severity they had.

If i were writing the story, I'd go back to the party and start over from before the fight scene. It only seems to exist for the purposes of reducing Sheri's issues and creating a reason for women to fawn over Steve - which is especially disappointing given that it provided some character depth for everyone (until the story took a turn to being sex-driven).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No sex

I don't think this is an erotic story at all - both the sexual encounters are described in very few sentences.

Nevertheless, i'm clearly part of a very small minority, since the story scores 4.83.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon Below

clearly doesn't know what a fantasy is, and that it does not need to include constant crotch grinding action.

Sometimes less is more, IMHO this is one of those times.

;) rad stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
voted 5 stars , but was a little surprised/confused by how quickly events moved on

thought we were all going to be in for the " long haul "

ch. 01. set a diferent tempo, much slower paced & very painstaking plot development.

ch. 02. just doesn't have the same feel , great upto the party , but after that it seems to spiral into a kaleidoscope.,

makes it dificult for the reader to keep up with the myriad changes within the relationships.

the sex is not the issue, think it just needed an extra page or two , to develop into how it ended & not all take place during his stay in hospital , maybe spread that part out over a few weeks.

regardless ,

i still bloody loved it ,

this Author can really Write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Anon below.

This anon reader don't seem realize that this is only part of the story not the whole story. Like someone noted the story is not wall to wall sex nor does it need to be.There is much more to the story then that. Yes sex is part of it but there is the human growth and healing that goes on as well.If someone is wanting fast non stop sex there are other stories for them to look at.Not everyone wants the same thing in the stories,so they should look for them else where. As for how fast they were emotionally healed,remember that it is a short story and a fantasy world not real world and she has been working on her problems for over 2 years of intensive work with her Drs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this was incredible

this story was seriosly amazing im really good friends with alot of broken girls and this made me think about alot of people. extremely talented please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best I've read

Your story is the best I've read so far. Really top notch erotica, like this, weaves the sex into a great storyline. PLEASE keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not all fap fap cap and that's a good thing

This story combines fap fap fap with gritty realism. The characters are real, not just fairytale characters; no matter the situation everyone keeps their personality which is so realistic. And then you add the fap fap element, you have written this so well and I need you to continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Comment from a Nigerian fan

Mmmmmaaaaah Nigga...how do u mix loyalty and eroticism. ..i dont..mehn ur thought pattetn is the bomb,dynamite, grenade even. Keep it goin bruh.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 9 years ago

I think you have a style that I like. Reminds me of Dreamcloud. You should do more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great work

Let me get my masters done, and I'll make a movie, or short series, on this. Hell, your works are are always great 😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Damn good!

This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica!

Thank you Tx and please keep on writing this good stuff!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 7 years ago
*twitch*

Did not see coming, no words, brain has tpk'd.

Despite the mindfucked feeling, that was a HELLUVA Run!

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Over & Over & Over Again

That's how many times I've reread this series. Never get tired of it, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

I’ve literally read all of your stories and this is by far the best series. Great character development, surprisingly, with very little sex! Great job!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Love the relationship between Steve and Sherri, as well as that he has with his friends. Little bit concerned about Sandy? This is an exceptional story.

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

IDK why I started to read this series despite the gaming background (and the categorie), probably because of the high ratings. But it goes right and well over my head, srry. IRL I just watched my nephew play a few games, like Phantom Forces. So, I have to take the word of those who liked it that this is sorta GG, WP. With that I STFU.

Signed

A noob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, my eyes started sweating at "Stats? +100 Courage."

Gg

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF, I came for porn but it was so much feels! 5 stars, well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I ignore the game, that’s never been my thing. I really like the story in general except the second girl/threesome thing. I’ve known three people that have done the threesome thing, all three guys ended up divorced.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loving the story and characterisation plus the quality of writing. Not sure if the whole sharing scenario works with this story, it just feels gratuitous and a bit fake considering both MC have such issues with trust. Sorry to be a tiny bit negative but it's how I feel. BardnotBard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20401 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES