Gamer Goddess Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

"Do you think my ornery Devil would like to give it a try?"

"Trust me, there's not much that your personal Devil wouldn't try for you. I'm not saying she'd want to do it more than once, but she'll give anything a try for you. Anything."

"You know there's nothing I wouldn't do for you, don't you."

She laughed. "No shit. I think the whole world knows it by now." I saw a conflicted look cross her pretty face. "Where the hell were you 3 years ago?"

It was like I was knifed all over again. "Don't you think I wonder that myself?"

I saw the tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that. Hell, you were married, and I was barely out of high-school. It's not on you."

"It is now. Nobody will hurt you again."

"Say it for me, Steve?"

"I love you, Sheri."

"Sheri? Or Cherry? Maybe you just love the gamer girl."

"One and the same, silly girl. The gamer girl was how I got to know you. The gorgeous little Devil has her claws in my heart, and I don't see how the hell I could ever win myself free, even if I wanted to."

She peeled off her babydoll, sitting there in that little thong. She rolled the chair back giving me a full view. "Yours, baby. Get well and come to me."

"Do the girls miss me?"

She cupped her tits in her hands, giving them a squeeze. "You know it. They want to reward you for all the sweet presents."

"How about the booty?"

She turned and got on her knees, wiggling her cute little butt. "What do you think?"

"I think I'm dying to introduce myself up close and personal."

"I'm going to tell the boys I made you kiss my ass."

"Make 'em jealous?"

"Damn straight. Let them eat their hearts out. All yours, baby. Only yours."

She leaned back in her chair, opening her legs. That tiny little thong was all that covered her magic. She reached down and pulled it to the side, sliding her fingers out of sight. She bit her lip, moaning loud enough for me to hear, pulling her fingers out, and showing the camera how wet they were.

"How do you do this to me?" she said, shaking her head. "The sound of your voice sets me off. I have to sit on a towel the whole time we're playing. I want you so bad."

"Soon, Sheri. I promise."

* * *

The last few days crawled by, with visits from friends, daily checkups, and late night gaming. Sheri came by each day, spending a couple of hours, lying on my bed with me, unless the nurse caught us. I don't think she was trying very hard. We'd talk, about our past, and about our dreams. We'd touch each other, gently caressing. I got to first base, and second base each day. She was driving me nuts.

Sandy was kind, and always made her visit after Sheri. She'd taken to wearing button-up blouses I could open and play with her braless tits. She'd give me a quick suck as soon as she got there, then we'd hang out, talking, a lot of it about Sheri, and the guys. She was absolutely fascinated by our relationship.

We were cuddling, our lips never far apart. "Robert doesn't have anyone like you guys have. Some friends, but nothing like the magic you guys share. You knew they'd be there for you. You never doubted it for a minute, did you?"

"Never thought about it. If it was physically possible, they'd be there for me. As I would for them. I'd sacrifice everything in my life except for Sheri, for any one of them."

"Yet all you do is tear each other apart, whenever you're together," she teased.

"Because we can. We'd never admit it, we can't you know, but under every insult, every tease, we're telling each other what we can't say out loud. We don't have to."

"You love them."

"Words. Everyone talks about love. A lot of it's shit. Absolute trust. We always put each other first."

"Can you do that with Sheri?" she asked.

I pulled her close, and sampled her soft lips, looking into her hazel eyes. I'd started out so conflicted, every time we were alone together, but it was comfortable now. Natural. Strange, with the issues I'd had with women. Sheri had crept up on me, but Sandy? It didn't make sense, but I wasn't going to trouble myself about it. I liked her and trusted her. Weird.

"She's already there. It's not just me, either. She's won over Dan and Jaime already. Mark will get there. Jaime's the surprising one. He doesn't warm up to anyone."

She nibbled on my bottom lip. "He saw her. How she fought for you. She could have run. She should have, but she wouldn't leave you, even though she didn't know about the others coming, like you did. Alone, she didn't stand a chance, and she fought like hell. She'd sacrifice it all for you. How could he not love her?"

"It was stupid. She should have run."

"Love, Steve. She couldn't. Just like you couldn't. Like the guys couldn't. I can only imagine what that would be like. I'm jealous. I shouldn't be, I love her, but I can't help it."

I pulled her close, hugging her, ignoring the twinge in my back. "You have her. Therefore you have me and mine. Just like Jaime's Maria, or Mark's Angela. I know what you've done for her. What you mean. I love you for that."

"And Robert?" she asked.

"With time, I hope. He'll be family." I loved her concern for him. It made me feel better about what we were doing.

She buried her head in my shoulder, "Get well. We need a bigger bed."

I held her until she got antsy, and she pulled out of my arms and squirmed down the bed, taking my cock into her sweet generous mouth. She was different, loving, slow, gentle. After a few minutes, she took a break, stroking me slowly.

"Do you think about her, when I'm doing this?"

"Sometimes. Not in the last couple of minutes. It's not that I'm feeling guilty. I wonder how it's going to be. If she'll actually be able to do it. Do you think of her?"

She licked me slowly. "Yes. Both her and Robert. What it'll be like to share you with her. Helping her. How Rob could let me do this, welcome it, for her sake. I don't think I could do that. He's better than I deserve."

Hearing his name gave me pause. I knew that Sheri accepted things, but I only had Sandy's word for Robert. "Should we stop?" I asked, reaching down and caressing her beautiful face?"

"Only if you want to put it somewhere else. I'd still rather save that until it's the three of us. Put if you'd prefer..."

"Suck me, beautiful lady."

She smiled and took me in her mouth again, a little more aggressively. She normally like to play a lot the second time, but she seemed determined to get me off, and I wasn't fighting it. I let her drive me crazy, sucking like her life depended on it. It only took a few minutes before I was rewarding her efforts again.

"God, you are amazing. I don't deserve you."

She licked her lips teasingly. "No, you're right, you deserve so much more, and luckily for you, you're going to get it."

Maria showed up early the day before I was supposed to check out. I'd had a rough night. They'd reduced my pain meds, and I'd aggravated one of the cuts in my back during the night. It meant some new stitches. I guess I was grouchy.

She started tearing into me, as she did almost always. What was I thinking getting everyone involved? Jaime especially. Was I done playing recluse? Would the gaming finally stop and everyone could get a life? What were my plans for Sheri? When was I going to get back to doing something with my life?

"Please, Maria. Not today. I'm not in the mood."

"It's always about your mood, isn't it, Steven? It's always about you."

I sighed. "I'm sorry, Maria. My intention has never been to get between you and Jaime. I know you don't like me, and I can't help that. But Jaime will always be more than a friend to me."

She looked shocked. "You think I don't like you? Why?"

I laughed. "It's obvious isn't it? Have you had a kind word for me in four years?"

"If you weren't such an ass, maybe I would," she snapped.

"As I said..."

"God, you are such a fool! You don't have any idea, do you?"

"Idea?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "Lord save us from the ignorant." She leaned over and planted her lips on mine, kissing me hard. "I love you, you idiot. We all do. God help us."

"Then why?"

"It's how we play the game. You're supposed to know. How can we love one of you, and not all of you? There's the problem, isn't it? You must know how the guys feel about Sheri? It's all part of what we are. For each other." She grinned. "The four musketeers, all for one, and one for all."

I smiled back, surprised by her words. I did what we always did. Joke. "Kinky."

She slapped me playfully. "Such. An. Ass."

"Agreed. But it's all Jaime's," I answered, reaching out and patting, her hip.

"Always. Jealous much?"

"Who wouldn't be?"

She grinned. "She's good for you. It's about fucking time you did something right. If you fuck this up, your ass is mine, Steven Jeffery. You hear me?"

"Sorry, did you say something? I'm still trying to get past that kiss."

She laughed, then hugged me. She didn't let go, and after a bit I could feel her trembling. "Don't you ever scare me like that again."

"Last thing I'd ever want to do. Trust me gorgeous. It's not as fun as it looks."

She pulled away, held my face her hands, and kissed me long and hard. "Get better, baby. We need you back."

She left me shortly after, and I was thinking I could use another visit by Sandy. It was a day for surprises.

* * *

I got a few hours of game play in that evening. It was good. I still was avoiding anything hardcore, playing off a laptop, but we did manage to get to Act IV Inferno mode, and cleaned up. I thought we were going to make it to the end, but it was getting late, and I needed my rest. I was still looking for some private time with my girl.

We popped out to Skype and Sheri was waiting, dressed in her latest. A sheer pink babydoll, strapless, trimmed in black lace. Jesus, she looked hot.

"You like? This might be my favorite," she said, posing for me.

"Mine too. Not much support for the girls."

She laughed. "None at all. Sometimes they like to feel free."

I saw movement, and suddenly Sandy was standing behind my girl, dressed in the black gold bustier and v-string panty I'd bought for Sheri. "Hi Steven. Thanks for the outfit," she said grinning.

"Looks great on you, beautiful."

"Your girl's awfully lonely. Hope you don't mind if I keep her company."

"Not at all."

She was hugging Sheri from behind, and I saw her hands slide up inside her outfit. Sheri leaned back against her friend, and smiled when Sandy's hands reached her tits.

"I wish you were here, baby. I miss you so much."

"One more day."

Sandy's lips were on my girl's neck. "What's your plan for tomorrow?"

"Dan's got me a place for the next few weeks. They've got my office set up, and shipped some of the stuff up here."

Sandy looked up and smiled. "Big bed?"

"California King," I assured her.

"Mmm. Can't wait. You won't make me wait too long, will you, handsome? I know you're going to want some private time, but don't lock me out." Sandy grinned.

I laughed. "I'm gonna let Sheri make that call. But I'm looking forward to it."

"You and me? Or me and Sheri?"

"Yes. Most definitely."

Sheri turned and kissed Sandy on the lips. Long and slow. Damn, I needed to get out of that damn hospital room.

Sheri lifted her arms, and Sandy pulled her top off. "We're going to cut you off, honey," Sandy said, facing the camera. "No early preview at what you're going to see live. Sorry."

"Just a peek?" I pleaded.

Sheri laughed. "No way. Get well and come to me, love. I need you."

Sandy turned to put herself between the camera and Sheri, her back to me. Sheri dropped to her knees, and I watched her slide Sandy's panties down, showing me her absolutely perfect ass. Sheri peeked around her friends hip, smiling. She reached up and got two hands full of firm butt. "Can you believe the body on her? And it's all ours."

Sandy looked over her shoulder grinning. "You still here, naughty boy? Go to bed now. Sweet dreams, loverboy." She turned and reached for the keyboard, and the screen went blank.

Damn. Rotten tease. Both of them.

I REALLY needed to get out of that place.

=======================

The conclusion of the Gamer Goddess series follows shortly. Completed and in final edit. Again, I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Thanks.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers