All Comments on 'Games'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
BigFtHunterBigFtHunterover 15 years ago
Well written

I love your writing but you left me hanging on this one. The guy got cuckold so your left thinking just what has he created. The ending left me a little empty. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Slippery Slope

Well written, if you can't handle it don't let it get started. Wife may or may not want more and may or may not tell you. It will always be in your mind. Games 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Set-up ?

I think it was a set-up. If you're not sure, you shouldn't allow "getting it done". The others were teasing and moving around, she let herself be cornered and then waited for "him" getting it done. What comes next ? Talking him into swapping ? There seems to be a bit more than girl-talk going on at that workplace. He got a short blow-job, but when he tried to find out who it was, his partner moved away. That's not what she did. In all fairness, when you start such game, you should remain consequent. Some groping is unavoidable, is even expected, but blowing is already to far, and fucking is way overboard. She wanted it, and probably arranged it with Sarah.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 15 years ago
yeah it was a clear set up

Chapter 2 is needed. The wife knows there is only a 1 in 3 chance that the cock poking at her is that of Husband. So since she isnt sure why fuck it? they werent SUPPOSE to so that.

<br></br>

why all the conspiratorial giggling?

<br></br>

How is it that DAN was sooooo far away from Ben and George Yet Sharon was being fucked by either of the other two guys for ...according to the story ..a long time...

<br></br>

On the way Home Kate was just told that the person she was with in the corner all that time.. was NOT her husband. so WHY openly admit she fucked with one or both of the other guys? she just as easily could of said... "just a some groping.."

<br></br>

BIG time set up. The cunt whore wife is either fooling around right now or wants to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Normal reactions?

<br>I usually like Magmaman's stories because he usually captures "normal people" reactions. This time I think he missed.</br>

<br>I even ran this story passed my wife for her reaction. Now, I know everyone reacts differently, but my wife said she would be devastated that some other man took advantage of her in the dark; assuming that she would have even let it happen to start with.</br>

<br>She said that she would be far more angry and upset than the wife appears in this story. She said that she would have been taking names and kicking ass as soon as she found out it was not me. Additionally, she jested that she would also be trying to keep me from killing the SOB, so she could do it herself.</br>

<br>These friends would be removed from our list of friends, because they could never be trusted as real friends. In my wife's opinion, this was a set-up by the friends to bring in a new "swapping couple" into their circle.</br>

<br>Again, I know reactions can differ, but the reactions of the wife in this story just did not feel quite right. Is the wife part of the set-up? I do not believe so, but the way you wrote the story leaves enough doubt to question her participation in the set-up.</br>

sherlock40sherlock40over 15 years ago
I kinda agree with some of the others

Not the complete conspiracy of the wife and the others, but a definite no-no with the amount of touching and staying in the corner with just one guy most of the time. I definitely agree with the guy that the wife should have been a little more ticked off if some guy had her and it was just suppoesed to be touching.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well written

But the protagonist was stupid and I am not sure what his wife was. I hope just stupid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Clever writing but confusing

Very cleverly written story, but as many have said, it smacked of swinging or cheating but the conclusion was too confusing for my taste. Was he set up? -- did she just want to try someone new? not my cup of tea.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One got what they wanted

And he deserved being cucked for his selfish stupidity.<P>

And the story purpose to show him as a fool succeeded.

magmamanmagmamanover 15 years agoAuthor
Stupid Story but...

OK, so I didn't flesh this one out enough, and it's silly. But I am trying to write things that are different and the idea could be fun.

Here is a guy who has fantasies, his marriage getting stale and tommorrow looks like it will be the same as today?

Plus his wife is peaking while he is fading? So they play games, like so many of us do.

Games have consequences, and they are coming.

So even though this one is panned pretty good, I am working on the next chapter.

Thanks for the comments!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
part 2

Good story. Would love to see a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story is of 13 yos, nope mentally 13 yos.

These two are so immature it actually hurts to read of teenagers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Play with the Devil

Hey Stupid, did you think everyone was going to play fair especially seen it's their game? Well play with the devil and you get the horns!!!

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Not very realistic.

Once he found Sharon, he wouldn't have allowed Ben to pull him away from her. Ben might have pulled him but he would have held on to Sharon. And Sharon wouldn't have allowed another man and probably not even her husband to fuck her since that wasn't part of the rules. Of course Sharon is younger so obviously Ben planned to fuck her from the moment he met her. Therefore, maybe it could happen.

No doubt Ben invents the game to allow him to fuck women that otherwise he could not.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Super tension

Great game. Smart move on Hubby's part to recant his original denial, to offer Sweetie a sop for her apparent guilt! I was surprised she suggested the party in the first place, but not that they decided to beg off in the future.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I loved it.

And I love the game. I always nail the new, younger one. She was good pussy!

George

RhomanovRhomanovabout 10 years ago
To George

My grandma says thanks.

;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2701 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Games Series Info