Games People Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on. Lower!" Abby chided her. I could see my wife frown as she let the shorts slide down a little further, exposing her pussy lips for a few moments before she pulled them back up again to cover herself.

"So short? I thought you were brave. Come on, leave 'em down. I dare you," Abby coaxed again.

I wasn't sure who she was teasing more, Tom and I or herself, as she pushed them down her thighs low enough to show off her sexy pussy lips. She left them down there longer this time, each step showing her off to us. She must have left them down for almost a hundred feet of trail before she pulled them back up again.

"Not so bad, is it?" Abby asked her quietly.

"Well. No."

"Take 'em off then. All the way."

"NO!"

"Come on, get naked with us. If someone comes you can hide behind us. Come on. I dare you!"

"Oh shit," she mumbled. Stepping to the side of the trail, she pushed the shorts down and wiggled her legs to let them slide down. She bent over, pushing her butt out at us as she reached for the tree she was near for balance, and began working the shorts and underwear off over her hiking boots.

I'm not sure I would have done it, but clearly Tom was more turned on and willing to take a risk. He stepped to my wife and reached his hand down between her legs while she was standing on one foot with her right leg bent. He stroked his fingers along her soft, protruding inner lips.

"That had fucking well better be your hand down there Alex," my wife said as she stood frozen, bent over with her legs partly spread.

"Not exactly," I answered her from where I stood behind Abby.

"Holy shit," she said quietly. "Tom?"

"Uh huh," Tom answered as he stroked his fingers back and forth between her obviously wet lips, stroking his finger across her clit.

"Did I, um, did I tell you, you could do that?" she asked without moving.

"No, but I couldn't resist. You just looked so fucking hot standing there like that."

"Tom, take your hand off my pussy before I turn around and kick you in the balls so hard you wife won't be able to find them!"

Tom jerked his hand back and stepped back half a dozen steps at my wife's warning. "Sorry Judy. I thought that, well, I was hoping..."

My wife stood and straightened, slowly turning around to face him. "What? That I'd just stand there and let you fuck me?"

"Well, um, actually..."

"I get it: guys are guys. But to be honest, I'm not all that interested in getting another man's penis in my twat. You guys might be all in on this, but I'm not! Hell, before a couple weeks ago I wouldn't have even considered showing off my boobs to a guy that wasn't my husband, and now I'm standing here, naked, explaining why I don't want to be fucked by another guy!"

"Got it. Sorry, Judy," he said contritely.

"I'm not against continuing this hike. I'm actually kind of enjoying it, or I wouldn't have done what I just did. But that doesn't mean I plan on having a sex orgy! Now, if you want to lead the way to this place that's a little more secluded, and maybe I let you spend some time putting sunblock on me so I don't get burned, maybe I'd be more inclined to do something in return. But don't expect me to bend over and let you fuck me. So what you just did isn't going to cut it, naked or not."

"Understood," he said with a nod. "There's a fork in the trail up ahead. If we take the left one there's a nice little clearing at the base of that little cliff we can see up there."

"Fine. Why don't you lead the way then?" my wife said, letting the anger go from her voice.

"Sure, this way," he said, stepping past her back onto the trail ahead and walking that way.

"What?" my wife asked looking at me before turning and heading to follow Tom.

"Wow," Abby whispered as she headed up the trail after my wife and her husband, leaving me to bring up the rear after putting her shorts and underwear in the pack. We had to hike another ten minutes or so before Tom found the fork in the trail. The path was severely overgrown and looked like it was hardly ever used. Fortunately, the underbrush that was growing over the trail wasn't thorny bushes, and easily pushed aside without leaving any scratches or anything. We only had to forge about fifty yards in those conditions before the trail opened up into a little grassy meadow. At the far end of the fifty or so yard wide grassy patch was a nearly sheer limestone cliff that looked like it was maybe a hundred or so feet above us.

"The trail we were on loops around and goes over the top up there. As long as we stay reasonably close to the wall, no one from up there could see us, not that there is anyone else on the trail anyway. But just so you know."

I looked up the rock face and about halfway up was a small spring that was leaking water out of the rock face, which flowed down the rocks until it broke into little droplets blown by the light breeze as it bounced over some protruding rocks. At the bottom was a small pool of water with a gravel-looking bottom.

"Tom, this is beautiful! How did you find it?" my wife asked as she looked around the clearing.

"Actually, I found it from up there. Abby and I were hiking and heard some loud moans and when we looked down, we could see a couple having fun."

"So we had some too," Abby added. "Now, it seems to me we were going to do something about sunblock."

"We were," I agreed, taking my pack off. I dug in the bag and pulled out a tube of Banana Boat sunblock and stepped toward my wife.

"I may regret this, but go ahead and do Abby," she said to me, her lips set in a firm line of, not defiance, but maybe determination?

"You sure? We've never done anything like this before."

"No. And I don't know that we ever will again, but we're already naked, so what the hell? Right? Not like you don't want to feel her up again anyway."

"You okay with Tom feeling you up?"

"I won't know until I try," she answered honestly, a hint of nervousness in her voice. "But he better damn well behave himself," she added with more firmness in her voice.

I stepped back over to Abby and looked at her. "I'm not sure quite how to start."

"Well, you start by squeezing some of that on your hand," Abby said with a giggle, to which I rolled my eyes. "No, seriously, we haven't ever done anything like this either. We've played outside, but never done anything with anyone else. Do you think maybe we should separate? Maybe Tom and Judy go behind those bushes and we'll go over there?"

"Yeah, that might be a good idea," I agreed. "Within earshot but not eyesight?"

My wife was chewing her lower lip. "I don't know that I'm comfortable with that. I mean, not that I don't trust Tom, but out of sight just seems like an invitation to go too far, you know?"

"I agree," Tom said. "Not that I don't trust you Alex, but, well, Abby made it pretty clear this morning what she was hoping for from this trip, and well, I don't want to sound like a party pooper, but well, if I don't get to fuck your wife, I don't think you should be doing it to mine either. That make sense?"

I chuckled. "Oh hell Tom. Not only does it make sense, it explains a hell of a lot. I agree, I'm not quite ready to have you poking Judy. Why don't we just try seeing how it feels to watch someone else's hands all over our spouses before we put that temptation in front of us."

"Sounds like a safe plan," he nodded.

"Well, come over here and slick me up then. Any reason I can't slip his dick between my legs sweetie?" Abby asked her husband.

"As long as he doesn't mind me doing the same to Judy."

I looked at my wife. "What the hell. As long as it stays on the outside."

With that the mutual creaming of our temporary partners began. Both Tom and I spent considerable amounts of time making sure their breasts were well covered while Abby, and, to a certain amount of surprise, Judy spent equally exorbitant amounts of time with one of her hands on his dick. I tried to concentrate on where my hands were rubbing on Abby, but couldn't quite help but looking over to see where her hands were on Tom and where Tom's were on her. I was kneeling down in front of Abby, her pussy inches from my face when I heard the first soft little moan come from my wife's lips. I glanced over to see Tom standing behind her, one arm around her body, cupping one of her big tits, the other between her legs as he slowly humped his hips back and forth, sliding himself between her cream slickened thighs.

"Oh god damn." She moaned quietly. "That feels surprisingly good."

"It does huh?" Tom asked quietly. "What part of it?"

"Not that your fingers aren't in the right spot, but where your dick is sliding is really getting me turned on."

"It's doing pretty good for me too." He answered as my wife closed her eyes and allowed the sensations to run through her body. I knew her moods and recognized just how excited she was getting. Her hands moved back to his hips and held them there, feeling him push to and fro, his thighs rhythmically slapping my wife's full round butt and the soft backs of her legs with each stroke. In and out his cock went, his knees bending slightly with each stroke. I knew what he was doing, and why. He was making his head push up between her lips with each stoke and soon he moved his hand from between her legs to grip her other tit as his head bounced all the way along her slit to her clit.

"Ohhhhhh fuck. God you keep doing that you're going to make me come." She moaned.

"Uh huh." He grunted as he continued to plunge his cock between her thighs. From where I was kneeling in front of Abby, I could see his head sliding between her lips with every stroke he was making.

I suddenly felt myself falling back and looked up at Abby as she pushed me back onto the grass. She sunk down to her knees as I rolled back, straddling my hips and landing herself on my hard shaft, my head poking from between her lips. She looked down at me and leaned toward me, letting her big tits move toward my face. "God, suck my nipples. I'm so fucking turned! God I need to come so bad."

I didn't answer, but just reached up and grasped both tits, guiding one nipple to my mouth as she began to stroke herself along my shaft, her wet lips closing around my engorged head with each stroke. I couldn't see them any longer, but the sound of her groans and moans and his grunts permeated the summer air as he continued to thrust between her thighs.

"OH FUCK!" I heard my wife gasp in a high pitch voice. "TOM!"

"Uh huh!" he grunted his rhythmic slapping not slowing a beat as he continued to thrust toward her.

"FUCK TOM! DON'T!" I heard her gasp again moments before I heard the unmistakable sound of her climax starting to wash over her. "Ohhhhhhhhh daaaaaaaammmmmn" she moaned breathlessly as she usually did when i pushed her over the edge. "God. I'm coming Tom." She added this time moments before I heard him grunt. "Oh fuck TOM!" I heard her gasp again, this time not in pleasure.

"UH!" He grunted.

"TOM! NO! LET GO!"

That got my attention. "HONEY! YOU ALRIGHT?" I almost shouted as I pushed Abby back enough to be able to see them. I just caught the last of my wife's efforts to pull Tom's hands off her tits and step forward, pulling off his dick in time to see it spurt a shot of cum into the air as she stepped away from him.

"I...I am now." She said, looking down at her crotch, spreading and bowing her legs out to see a drool of creamy white cum ooze from her pussy. "Fuck Tom!"

"Jesus. I'm sorry Judy. I didn't mean to. I mean, I didn't mean for that to happen!" he apologized as he stood trying to cover his still leaking cock with his hands, his face flushed from either embarrassment or effort, I wasn't sure which.

"What the fuck did you do Tom?" Abby snapped at him as she stood up off of me.

"I...um. It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to go in there and once it was there, I...I was so close...I couldn't stop it."

"Oh Jesus Tom. You didn't." Abby said, looking at the cum dripping from my wife's pussy. "Jesus Judy. I'm so sorry. I didn't think he'd do something like that." She stepped to my wife and then pulled her by the hand toward where the water coming from the rock face had made a small pool at the base of the rock. I couldn't hear them talk, but I could see them quietly conversing as my wife squatted down and rinsed her pussy.

"Jesus Alex. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It just kinda happened."

"Fuck Tom." I swore quietly as I stood looking at him. "One thing she didn't want. The one thing she absolutely said no to, and you had to go do that? Shit."

"I'm sorry man. Honest."

"Yeah. Well, that doesn't exactly help. I was kinda enjoying the games. I'm pretty sure they're over now." I said quietly as I watched my wife and Abby talking, probably on how to end the day here. I stepped to the pack and pulled out our clothes, or the ones we had anyway, and separated her shorts and panties from the rest.

"Okay." Abby said as she walked over to where I was kneeling in front of the pack. "I think I got her settled down. She was pretty fucking upset, as you can imagine."

"I can." I nodded while Tom did the same.

"And you!" She snapped, turning to her husband. "What the hell were you thinking? That just because she was letting you slide between her legs that it was okay to go all the way?"

"What the fuck? Alex did the same thing to you!" He snapped back defensively.

"No Tom. He didn't. He did accidently slid in, and then when we both realized what happened, he made sure it was no longer there, even though it would have been fine with me if it stayed. Judy said no before, she said no when it happened, she told you not to, and then you still held her in place and continued to fuck her until you came in her. That isn't the same thing. If you'd have pulled back out and said, sorry, it was an accident, it might have been different. But you didn't. You kept pushing it until you came in her. You know what that is, right? You know what the fuck they call that?"

"Yeah. I know." Tom said quietly. "I just got carried away."

"Carried away? Is that what you call it? Shit Tom. I thought I knew you. If someone would have asked me a month ago if you could ever force sex on someone I'd have told you no way in a bazillion years."

"I couldn't help it. She's just so damn sexy!" Tom protested.

"That's your defense? You find your best friend's older wife so sexy that you just couldn't keep from fucking her, even after she said no? Jesus Tom. I don't even know what the hell to say to that." Abby snapped at her husband, shaking her head.

"I do." My wife said as she walked over to us. "I'm disgusted. Not just with Tom, but with myself. I let myself be lured into this...situation. It was getting to be fun. It was kind of exciting. Even standing there, letting him put his hands all over my body, my heart was pounding and I was getting really excited, sexually. I should have known better." She said, standing completely naked yet with her hands on her hips. She looked over at Tom. "When you stuck your hand between my legs, hell, I wanted you to keep playing, to keep rubbing, to make me come. You were getting me so damn excited. Then you stuck your dick between my legs. I was, oh damn NO, but at the same time, geez, this feels good too. I let you keep going, feeling like I was going to orgasm. If you'd have just kept going that way we both would have finished." She looked back at Abby. "I was okay with that. I was going to climax with his cock between my legs, and I was a bit awkward with that happening right in front of you, but it felt so good, I didn't WANT to stop it. It was exciting! It was something so far out of what I'd ever done, even with Alex. My heart was pounding. I was within moments of climaxing! And then exciting turned into something else altogether."

"I'm sorry Judy. You just looked so damn sexy, and your tits were so, so, oh damn. I was pumping myself between your legs and it felt like I was fucking you and I could imagine in my mind that I was. When I slipped in, I couldn't help myself."

"Yeah. You couldn't help yourself. You just kept fucking me until you made me come and then you came inside me!" My wife said angrily, staring at him. "You KNEW I didn't want to go that far! But you did it anyway!"

"I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to. I just couldn't help it." He said lamely.

"Yeah." My wife said with a scowl on his face. "Let's go home."

"Okay." I answered her, standing up with her shorts in my hand. "You want these back?"

"Yeah, thanks." She said. "We never should have done this."

"It wasn't that. We were both having fun. It just went a bit too far."

"Easy for you to say. You didn't get fucked." She answered as she pulled her panties on, the crotch covering up her still leaking pussy.

"In a way, he did." Abby answered her. "His wife got done and he didn't get anything out of it."

"Anything out of it?" My wife asked as she stepped into her shorts. "Really? I think he got a lot out of it. Naked hiking? That isn't something? Playing with your naked body? That isn't something?"

"Watching Tom fuck his wife and not getting to do the same to his wife?"

My wife stopped dressing and looked at Abby. "Really? You think that'll make it all better? Him fucking you?"

"Didn't say it'd make it all better, but at least he'd have gotten a pleasurable end, and Tom would have to sleep with the image of his cock in me, like Alex is going to have to do now. You can't unsee something like that. He'll always know what happened and if I'm any judge of character, he'll always feel guilty that he didn't protect you from it."

My wife looked down at me, still kneeling next to the pack. "That true? You feel like you failed to protect me from that?"

"If it was consensual, you and I both agreed that we were going to do it? It'd be different. But we said we weren't going there, yet he did. And when I should have been stopping it, I was laying on the ground under Abby. So yeah, in a way, I failed to protect you."

She looked down at me for long seconds. "I didn't think of that." She whispered. "Let's go home. I need a shower. I feel slimy and disgusting."

"Sure." I answered, holding out Abby's and Tom's shorts.

"Uh uh. Abby can, but not Tom. I don't know what I'm going to do, but since he took advantage of me that way, I feel like he owes me something. Maybe a whole lot more of a lot of something. You okay with that Abbs?"

"The way I see it, what he did was...well, it was wrong and I'm not going to defend it. If it'd been Evan and I said no, I'd have expected him to respect that, just like Alex would." Abby answered her as she put her shorts back on. "Personally, and you're not going to like this Tom, personally, I don't know what you can do to make things right, or fair, or even, or anything. What he did could be considered rape. True, we were out here naked, by choice, we were touching each other, by choice, his dick was between your legs, by mutual decision, but you'd made it damn clear how far that was going. You trusted him, hell, I trusted him, to stay within those boundaries. Once trust is gone, how do you get it back?"

"It takes a damn long time." My wife answered "I'm half tempted to just let Alex do you right in front of Tom, let him know how it feels, but I don't know that it would matter to him. I'm not sure he respects you the same way Alex respects me."

"That's not exactly fair." Tom said. "I respect Abby!"

"But not my friends?" Abby snapped. "If you can't respect my friends, you don't really respect me. Come on Judy. We have the keys, he can either follow along or walk home naked."

---o---

He did follow along, naked, and drove home naked. After we got back to their house Judy and I headed home, a lot earlier in the day than either of us had planned My wife stripped off her clothes and headed to the big walk in shower. I joined her after a few minutes finding her standing under the water, leaning against the wall. I walked in and wrapped my arms around her back against me.