Games People Play Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't." She whispered as my arms circled her and gently stroked her body.

"If that's what you want." I whispered.

"No, it's what I don't want."

"What? To be touched?"

"No, to be touched like that, not right now. Not like he was touching me when he did it."

I kissed her neck and then coaxed her to turn around. I held her to my chest, her head on my shoulder. I let my hands rub around her for a while and then reached for the body wash. I gently washed all over her body, soaping and rinsing her all over, getting rid of all the sunblock that had been spread all over. I turned off the water and scooped her up in my arms and, with some difficulty, carried her to the bedroom and flopped us both down on the bed. I crawled on the bed over her, aiming my rock hard dick at her pussy.

"You don't want to do that." She whispered, her hands stroking my back from my butt to my neck. "I'm not clean down there."

"It's been washed." I answered as I let my body move to rub my engorged head around her wet lips.

"But he came in there. I don't know why you'd want to do that." She whispered.

"Because it doesn't change how I feel about you, what you are to me, with me, how we belong together. Just because he left his cum in you doesn't change you to me." I said softly as I pressed my head between her lips and into the entrance to her depths.

"Oh god lover." She moaned softly as I worked myself into her in short little strokes, lubricating my shaft with her juices. I knew she was turned on, her slick wetness was all I needed to confirm that. I started to stroke in and out, slowly at first, feeling her pussy caress my shaft, her moans starting, softly at first and then growing with the speed of my strokes. I wanted to make her come, and I had plenty of practice at getting it to happen. I watched and felt her body respond, changing my angle and stroke to maximize her reactions. Her hips began to lift in time with my strokes, my first signal that her orgasm was building closer to climax. I leaned my head down and found one of her nipples with my mouth. It was never a comfortable contortion for me, but the effects had always been worth it, and I wasn't disappointed this time either.

"Ohhhhh fuck yes." She gasped as I nibbled her nipple, feeling her hands move to my butt and begin to pull on me with each stroke. "Oh god damn yes." I grinned to myself as I switched nipples and drove harder into her, feeling the urgency grow inside me. I knew there wasn't much more I could do. I was going to come in a few moments and there wasn't much I could do to stave it off, not after the hours of teasing I'd already had. My balls felt like watermelons between my legs as I pumped hard into her, hoping she would fall over the edge before I couldn't hold back any longer.

In and out I thrust, feeling her shift her feet a little to hump her hips up at me harder, pushing herself at my cock with each stroke. I felt my head banging against the end of her vagina, making her grunt and gasp with each stroke. "OH FUCK!" She cried loudly as she held her butt off the bed, her body stiffened and her legs starting to tremble. I could feel her pussy clench around me in orgasm as my own reached its pinnacle with her.

"Uh FUCK!" I grunted as my body jerked hard, pumping a shot of my cum deep inside her. Over and over my body jerked and spasmed, adding more and more cum to what I had already put in her. I felt her pussy clenching and relaxing as she panted and shuddered under me in a huge climax. "I love you so much." I whispered as my weight pushed her down onto the bed and I lay more on top of her, unbending myself from the contortion I had been in to get to her nipple.

"I don't know why." She panted breathlessly as she lay under me, the climax slowly fading from her body."

"Because I do." Was all I said.

"I don't know why you wanted to do that, not with him still in me like that."

"Does it matter?"

"Yeah."

"Because I love you isn't a good enough answer?"

"I'm not sure." She whispered.

"Why? Do you think that somehow you aren't the same woman as yesterday? It was a good enough reason last night."

"You think I am?"

"I know you are." I answered in a whisper before lowering my face to hers and kissing her. We embraced for long seconds before I wormed my arms around her body and rolled us over, my softening dick slipping out of her. I could feel my cum oozing from her pussy onto my dick as she lay on me, her tits pressed to my chest and her face looking down at me.

"It wouldn't have happened if we hadn't been doing that."

"No. It wouldn't have. But if you look back, before that, were you having fun?"

"Sorta."

"Only sorta? Sounded like you were having a pretty good orgasm."

"Well, okay. I'll admit. I was having a lot of fun out there teasing you."

"And teasing Tom?"

"Well, yeah. I guess I was. But what I was thinking about was fucking you, not him. When we got there, I really wanted to have sex with you."

"But you were enjoying what he was doing, right?"

"For the most part, yeah."

"And if he hadn't done what he did?"

"But he did."

"I know. But if he hadn't you'd have had a good orgasm and you'd have keep hiking naked, right?"

"Yeah, probably."

"Why?"

"I guess because I was finding it kinda exciting."

"So, let's just forget about Tom overdoing it and focus on what WE were enjoying about it? Okay?"

"Alright. For you." she whispered before leaning down and kissing me again.