All Comments on 'Games We Played: Hypnotized'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
nice... very nice

wow....can't wait till the next one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
You're the man!

One of the best stories I've ever read thus far, and I read quite a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
rarely seen

I've rarely read a brother-sister story that was so...forgive me...sweet.

David48David48over 18 years ago
oh muhgawd

Not the dreaded...SWEET word? Well...yeah it was really sweet...and funny...and sexy. Gotta love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
One of the best I'v eread

MAN, THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLE

RANKS SURELY AMONG THE TOP 5 I'VE READ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really Good Mind

It is so cool to see the mind of erotica. Takes me back to the closet games as a kid. And fast forward too. Very nice.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
I've been hypnotized...

...now I have to read the rest of the series. I particularly liked this one. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Delicious

Laughter can be the the best part of loving. Your eyes are getting heavy, your fingers stroke the keys, you are seving up the most lyrical erotica the imagination can conceive.

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
I'm really pissed off

Went to read the next in line of this series only to realize they are not in order but in alphabetical order. What is wrong with this shit. If it is a series it should be in that order or you should label them Ch 1,2,3,4,5. I would have read chapter 5 before chapter 4 like I read chapter 3 before now going to read chapter 2. If there is a series do I have to always check the dates submitted before I read chapter 1 making sure its not the last chapter ? I feel both Literotica and the author are both responsible for this. I have read several authors who only have 4 or 5 or 6 stories and I always check dates because I like to read that authors stories in order because they are usually new and to see how they progress. If a story is part of a series the reader shouldn't have to check on the order of the story. Get your shit together!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was freaking awesome! I thought for sure he was going to give her her bigger reward somewhere else! This is the second one ive read, the other was putting him together/dressup. Im dying for them to go at it like rabbits :). Oh, which story, which story!? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why?

It would have been a 5, but you ruined it with the toilet scene. I've had many women in my life, but never one who was into shared defecation. But really, for all but the shitting part, you write a great, erotic story, I loved it. Just learn the meaning of the two separate verbs to lie, (lie, lay, lain), and to lay, (lay, laid, laid) and you'll be great. You got it wrong almost consistently, and the times they were right were so few that it must have been an accident. I don't mean to be picky but it's a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I have no...

...moderating comments to make. You write-and have written here- a wonderful story. Classy. Five worthy stars.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

A great continuation of the original "Games" story, but now transitioned into the boy and his obliging "hypnotised" sister bringing each other off in a "69" position. It was quite appropriate, too, inasmuch as they were certainly not ready for him to deflower her, while they were still acting out one of their childhood games! Well done, and Thanx!

kevinstu46kevinstu46almost 2 years ago

Good story. This is the second of your stories I've read and your good. I've got to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous