All Comments on 'Games We Played'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
delightful

I loved this one... sweet.. drawn out.. and yet so sexy...Thanks

djzbambamdjzbambamalmost 20 years ago
Loved it, needs to continue!

I REALLY loved this story, but it doesn't really end. I like to read more from this story. Thank you for having an ORIGINAL story, and not falling into all of the cleches (I don't think I spelled that right, but whatever)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very good

Very original, very sensual. No pornographic/explicit language to ruin the moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
very nice

nice job :), one of the best I have seen

David48David48over 18 years ago
Lie Pinohceo LIE!

Uniquely sexy. So damn hot! Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
more

Should have ended the story...should have made me come.Anyways thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Loved It!

No... thats is the end... atleast for the story. Leave the rest to be imagined... don't make another chapter 2.... that will spoil the magic that you have created. Will look for more from you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent...

Looking out for these game-type stories for a while now. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unique

very sensual. kept me wondering what would happen next. no disgusting language which made me want more =))

thanks for an awesome story. hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW!!!!

I loved this story. Simple, but complex . . . very well thought out, but unmeditated. Overall, a wonderful read. THANX.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing

This story really did hit my prefrences spot on. It's so romantic, but still sensual and sexy. Not one of the best I've read, but THE best I've read. Great story with a nice plot, and no clichès nor huge mistakes. This just goes to prove you can write a sexy story without the profane language. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really a mindblowing sensual story

Well this was one of the best stories i have read so far. loved the way the writer had described it. well there were no hardcore items n no bad language used. it was so romantic and sensual one. i hope the writer does produce more of such kind of stories. really loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely, simply lovely

You get so used to seeing the cliched over the top and patently ridiculous on here that it's always such a pleasure to find a gem like this story. Sweet, slow building and well paced and intensly erotic, with a whole sort of innocence surrounding it. As the title says, lovely, simply lovely. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lovely

Sensual without being pornographic! I've always had a thing for brother-sister incests, and this is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

read this story again after quite awhile, amazing... again!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 12 years ago
Too bad...

I didn't have a sister to play games like that with. We could have had so much fun. Sounds like you did--I'm envious!

GianettaGianettaover 12 years ago
Adam and Eve

feels like creation, of tenderness and exploration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Games We played

Bummer! Seems like you qiit in the middle - or somethign

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect!

Like someone already said: It's a real little gem of a story.

I also liked that it did not go any further. It's really appropriate for their "childish" play.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good start

once again your stories start out good but end way to quick. a couple more chapters would have been nice.

BosslashBosslashalmost 11 years ago
Solid

Good concept and execution.Playful and fun.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Games We Played:" - Unnamed Sis and Unnamed Bro - (18-Year Old Sister and 19-Year Old Brother)

A most sensual, humoresque erotic story of adolescent male and female siblings. They are now reunited back at home (from nearby college housing), and are beginning to resume their preteen childhood games of monopoly, dressing male and female dolls, etc., into more adult-like versions, for purposes of exploration of each other, more intimately, more sensually and very lovingly!!

The themes of this story--the board games, the male and female "building" and dressing of dolls, etc.--are fantastic ideas, and the characters actions of their "games" to better explore their bodies and sensualities make for an even more fantastic plot!!

It appears with at least four more chapters for these budding love-birds to really erect and manage their intimate relationship into some endearing and respectful, and serious, love unification!!

The story is very well managed and constructed, seeming flawless, for the most part,. The characters are having very endearing banter and intelligent dialogue!!

A most joyous, with great touches of loving humor, literary masterpiece seems to be developing!

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
bigdaddy123

You are such an asshole you have to comment on every story and think you are such a critic who knows everything. I'm sick and tired of your comments. Why don't you just read the stories and just fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW !!!

This story is not just sensuous and sweet, it is HOT. I usually have to work on myself reading a story but this one just blew me (literally) away. The writing is so evocative I will definitely cum back. After I have read all your other submissions first. You are my favourite.

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
wow

and i thought i had heard of all the kid games...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Brings back wonderful memories !

My older sister and I played all these games growing up plus playing Doctor and instead of a quarter we used a button. As we got older things evolved and things did go further. These games weren't limited to just my sister but to many girls in the neighborhood. I think this story brought back a lot of memories to many readers. Thank you for the memories ! Bare469

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's the relationship!

Well done! I love the building of this relationship. Very warm and intimate.

HankWilliams1956HankWilliams1956almost 8 years ago
Way to go

I love how the story was told. With the build up of the relationship, very hot. How I so wish I could have had this kind of relationship with my sister when we were younger. I love it when you can feel and see the love between two family members like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You are a wonberful writer, love all your stories

Great you write so wonderfully sensual, steamy, and innocently.

P. S. also love your picture, a treasure found, a welcoming sight, there for the taking.

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusalmost 7 years ago
How wonderful

What a sweet and well coiffed story. Considering I had just previously read a real smut tale (from another author, of course) I doubly enjoyed it.

Kathleen48Kathleen48almost 7 years ago
Memories! Memories!

These things sure do happen. I note of course they only began at 18 and 19. Great story.

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Lovely story

I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree, a lovely story

I'm usually more into stories with a long slow burn as they get past the taboo intro. However I really loved this story. My only regret is that it ended so soon. I would have really enjoyed a page or two of follow up showing how the next few weeks progressed and finding out if this was a forever thing or just a fling. Please make this a series.

BTW this is my first ever comment.

PapaGolf414PapaGolf414over 2 years ago

A wonderful story of the games children play, and how those games mature into more "adult" versions! This was a very nice Read. Thanx

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loving it.

A nice teasing lead-in.

I like how she did the quarter game, starting out innocent and seeing how far he was willing to go. It's obvious that she's seducing him, but not wanting to push too hard and also easing herself into it too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So sweet, so sensual, but you didn't. finish. the. story. (Please. Write more.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully paced, delightfully written and powerfully imagined. Well done.

KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

Great childhood games, could they have taken place earlier than say eighteenish?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

On the kiss I would have flicked my tongue (lick licking a nipple or clit) so she’d be puzzled. Then I’d say I was a doll make to lick and not kiss. Great read thx

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

Fun sister...I would have stripped her naked & licked her to orgasms & fucked her all night long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wish you would continue the story to allow him to make the girl doll

armando100armando1003 months ago

A LOVELY, SENSUAL STORY. 5.5 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous