Gang Bang Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers

She spread her legs and allowed herself to enjoy being licked by the beautiful Kayla Lane. All six men cheered them on as they watched Kayla lapping away at Suzanne's cunt. The blonde woman rolled her eyes back and began breathing heavily, and orgasmed hard as Kayla continued to lick her.

Kayla could not believe that Suzanne was enjoying this. The thought of being forced to eat Suzanne's pussy to entertain these men was bad enough, but knowing that Suzanne would always be looking at her differently after this was true humiliation.

Suzanne's legs were shaking as she came. It was getting too much for her and she needed Kayla to take a break, but the men made Kayla continue until Suzanne had another powerful orgasm before they permitted her to stop.

Brian and Eddie were rock hard after watching Kayla eating Suzanne's pussy. Eddie looked at his friend and asked, "Heads or tails?"

Brian grinned and said, "I'll take her ass, it has less mileage on it."

They grabbed Kayla and made her straddle Eddie and sit on his hard cock before Brian pushed his into her asshole. As they began fucking her Juan approached them and said, "Let's make her airtight."

Juan grabbed a handful of Kayla's hair and pulled her head sideways and pushed his cock into her face. She opened her mouth and began sucking him off while the other two men fucked her.

When Suzanne sat up, Leo stood beside her and guided his massive tool into her mouth. Suzanne sucked him, and used her hand to stroke his shaft. Gripping his large cock in her right hand she began to desire it between her legs. Surprising even herself, she pulled him out of her mouth and said, "Let me ride this big boy."

"Let's do it." Leo agreed, laying down on the floor and helping Suzanne to climb on top of him. She guided his cock between her legs and then gingerly slid her pussy onto it. "Oh my god!" She declared as it filled her.

Suzanne began climaxing almost immediately as she fucked Leo.

Not to be outdone, the twin piston ramroding from Eddie's cock in her pussy and Brian's cock in her ass was causing Kayla to have multiple orgasms. Only her continued sucking of Juan's prick prevented her from crying out in delight at the string of orgasms rocking her body.

Leo thrust his cock up into Suzanne, enjoying the sounds of her crying out in pleasure as she rode him. He groaned and bucked his hips as he began cumming, and Suzanne bounced up and down on him taking every last drop as he came.

When Leo had finished Suzanne didn't want to get off of his mighty fuckstick. It was only when Jimmy took her by the hand and pulled her his way that she reluctantly did so. She sat on top of Jimmy's cock, feeling it inadequate to Leo's at first, but once it began rubbing against he g-spot she was too caught up in the moment to care about the difference in size.

Leo and Nick got on either side of them and began licking her giant nipples. At the same time Leo reached around behind her and pushed his finger into Suzanne's asshole. The added stimulation of the finger in her ass and a pair of tongues working her sensitive nipples increased everything she was feeling from Jimmy's cock and sent Suzanne into a non-stop whirlwind of orgasms

Kayla couldn't stop climaxing as she was being fucked by three cocks. When Juan exploded in her mouth she gulped him down greedily. Only after he pulled out was she able to moan and cry out in enjoyment. She could not understand what had happened to Suzanne and her. They were being force fucked and abused, but they were enjoying it despite the humiliation of their ordeal.

Eddie and Brian both began cumming inside of Kayla at the same time, filling the moaning girl one last time before allowing her to slither off of them and rest on the floor, where Kayla watched as Suzanne continued to cry out in glee as she rode Jimmy's cock while her nipples and asshole were toyed with by Leo and Nick. Finally Jimmy came and the men began dressing.

"Hope to see you when you come back here next year." Eddie gloated as they left the duo lying on the floor, covered in sweat with cum dripping out of them.

They lay there for a while before Suzanne suggested that they get dressed and find their way out of the building. Their legs shook as they made their way silently back to their motel room.

"Should we tell anyone about this?" Kayla asked after closing and locking the door.

Suzanne shook her head, "Hell no! I know that we should report it, but do you want anyone to know about us both being gangbanged by six guys, and you eating my pussy. Plus, they will tell everyone how much we ended up enjoying it."

Kayla agreed, "I've never had so many orgasms in my life. And you were cumming non-stop too."

"Ain't that the truth." Suzanne said, embarrassed by her own admission.

Kayla took off her clothes, "I just want to take a shower and see how much of this cum I can wash out of me."

Suzanne undressed, watching Kayla do the same. When the younger woman was naked Suzanne lay on the bed and said, "Before we shower, get over here and see how much cum you can lick out of my pussy."

"What?" Kayla asked in alarm.

Suzanne smiled, "I think you need one more lesson in obedience, young lady, so you're going to eat my pussy and make me cum one more time."

Kayla crawled on the bed and began licking Suzanne's clit. The blonde woman lay back, enjoying the oncoming orgasm Kayla was providing. After cumming she said, "Never thought I'd enjoy another woman doing that, but from now on anytime we travel you'll be doing this to me every night."

PAS
PAS
4,280 Followers
12