Gangbang in Amsterdam!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers

From one side of the stage two men appeared, forcing a woman towards the wheel. The woman was dressed in an identical catsuit to the waitress, only this one was black. The hood of the catsuit was totally covering the woman's head, and she was completely hidden from our view. It did not matter. She was hot, and what was going to happen to her was hotter. It mattered not who she was or what she looked like.

Forcing her down on to the wheel on her back, the woman was secured to the shackles and helpless. Once shackled, another woman came in. It was the bondage woman from the first scene with the tubby man. She spoke in what I presume was Dutch, directing the action on stage.

She clapped her hands, and the woman, face up on the wheel, was spun slowly around until she came to a stop. The woman in bondage gear spoke. From the side of the stage, a man appeared. He was naked, tall and blonde. I giggled to myself, making sure to tell Dee about this guy, as he was what she had described when she first told me why she wanted to visit this sexy country. I momentarily wondered again what Dee was up to whilst I was in here, but was snapped back to attention when the blonde guy forcefully grabbed the woman by her breasts encased in the catsuit, and gave them an almighty squeeze, causing her to thrust upwards as the attention to her bosoms aroused her.

Once again she was spun around, her head straining in a feeble attempt to free her bonds.

This time when the woman spoke, a second blonde man appeared, and walked directly to the woman on the wheel. He knelt down, positioned himself between the bound woman's thighs. Reaching forward, he undid a zipper that was between the woman's legs, exposing her pussy. He spun her round slowly, revealing to the audience that the woman's pussy was open and shaved. When she stopped spinning, he began to orally pleasure her with his tongue. He did this for a full couple of minutes, and the woman on the wheel began to moan and tried to push her cunt closer to him just as he started to withdraw leaving her turned on but teased.

The wheel was spun again.

This time two men appeared, again blonde! Dee was apparently right – all the men in Amsterdam WERE blonde!

The first man approached her chest, and resumed the breasts squeezing, turning her on by playing with her boobs through the latex material. Man number two stood between her legs and fingered her already wet pussy. He made a show of pushing his fingers in and out, then holding them aloft, showing us that they were indeed very wet, before pushing them back in her again and again. The two men continued their foreplay of this bound woman for about ten minutes, and it was very erotic.

The controlling woman clapped again, and the two men left.

Once more the wheel was spun.

This time, three men appeared. All blonde.

Man number one took hold of her right boob, playing with it roughly. The mask she was wearing had a zipper covering the mouth, and this was unzipped by man two, who then forced the trapped woman to suck his cock as man number one continued to work her bosoms.

Man number three was now erect, and positioned himself between the thighs of the woman on the wheel, and waited for directions from the controller.....

She waited, building the moment.

Suddenly, she nodded to the man, and he thrust his erect penis into the woman, forcing her to bite down on the cock being pushed into her mouth by man number two. The penis invading her sunk in to the hilt on the first thrust, mainly thanks to the fact she was so wet from the touch and arousal caused by the other men that had played wither prior to this fucking.

I watched fascinated as this woman, helplessly bound by wrists and ankles, was fucked in front of the watching audience. It was a very erotic scene, and I released my own prick from my trousers in order to masturbate as I continued to watch the debauched show evolving before me.

The man kept fucking her with a smooth rhytmn of long deep strokes, whilst the man getting his cock sucked kept pressure on the woman's head as she fellated him. Man number three continued to play with the woman's breasts through the suit, and the four of them looked totally awesome as they fucked in front of us all watching.

After a short while, the speed of the fucking increased, until the woman was being fucked so hard that the penis in her cocksucking mouth was dislodged by force. The man fucking her said something, then jammed his cock in to the hilt, causing the woman to writhe her body in pleasure, until the man pulled out and pumped his cock with his fist until his sperm burst forth from the head of his penis and landed all over the stomach and chest area of the woman bound in the catsuit. The white strips of cum looked like strokes from a paintbrush upon the woman's body as she convulsed and rose from the wheel in an attempt to feel the spurts as she knew they were being fired at her.

The announcer again took charge, and the man squeezing her boobs took the place of the one that had just cum, and pushed his own cock into the woman. This guy had a stubby penis, but it was quite thick, and he struggled to enter her at first, until her muscles relaxed and he was able to get his full organ inside her pussy and fuck her well. The woman resumed her sucking after feeling the initial entrance of the second penis to enter her pussy that evening.

As the second guy fucked her, the woman seemed to be getting close to cumming. We could all hear her snorting as she tried to breathe whilst sucking a cock and being fucked at the same time, all the while being bound to the spinning wheel. Suddenly the woman announcer said something, and the man fucking her stopped and stepped back, and the guy being sucked also withdrew.

The wheel was spun once more, and the woman raised her head to try and figure what was happening. I caught a glimpse of her fucked pussy, and noticed it as slick with juices, indicating her arousal and lubrication from the fucking she had already received.

After three and a half revolutions, the wheel stopped, with the woman facing the opposite way from where she had just been fucked. It made no difference. Each man simply took what was offered to them. The guy who had been sucked pushed his dick into her pussy and started to fuck her with fast, short strokes, and the guy at the other end pushed is pussy juice coated dick into the mouth of the woman. She was reluctant to taste her own juices at first, but was soon 'encouraged' to suck the wet cock by the man as his hand forced her throat to open and allow his length inside.

Once more the three fucked smoothly, with the woman again approaching her orgasm. However, the announcer was equal to the task, and again clapped her hands. Both men withdrew, and in an amazing coordinated effort, pumped their fists until their penises spewed their cum onto the woman at both ends. Guy number one came all over her mask, coating what would normally be hair, face and cheeks with his sperm, whilst the other man came all over her belly, adding his spoof to the already considerable amount of slick love juice all over the woman's catsuit.

As the men finished shooting on the fucked and frustrated woman, the announcer came over and made me almost cum on the spot! First, she smeared the men's semen all over the body of the woman on the wheel, making her entire body shine under the spotlights as the semen slicked up the latex catsuit. Then, even more erotic, she used her tongue to smear and spread the man's cum all over the face mask of the woman, before snaking her cum covered tongue into the mouth of the woman on the wheel. It was fucking sensational – the kind if sex scene we all wish our wives would indulge in for us on a regular basis. I gave my cock a good stroke and thought I might like to cum myself after watching such a horny scene, but just as I was about to really get into it, the scene on stage changed once more.

The announcer woman retreated after withdrawing her tongue from the woman's mouth, and four more men entered, all blonde, and all well endowed this time. I suspected they had been selected specially, because they were not your average length in the dick department I assure you!

Without so much as a word of warning, the first guy pushed his erection into the woman on the wheel, and went for it. I mean, this was not a delicate making love kind of fuck, this was a fuck the absolute shit out of this woman type gang bang fucking. The man gripped the woman by the latex suit and shoved his cock in and out time and time again, until he started to groan and pulled out, again spraying huge globs of cum on the helpless body writhing beneath him. The moment he finished cumming, a second man replaced him and inserted his cock into the woman, who by now was moaning and squealing audibly through the zipped hole for her mouth. She was now really, really being fucked hard, and I thought she was going to cum soon.

Guy number two came just as she was about to start climaxing, again leaving her high, but not dry, as he added his huge does of cum to the womans slick, shiny catsuit covered body. Fuck this was a hot scene. I quickly looked around again, and noticed the dark guy was now fucking one of his girls, whilst the women kissed each other and played with their boobs.

On stage, a third man took the place of the recently spurted man, making him the fifth cock to fuck the woman already. He too slammed into her with abandon, but this time he stayed in until the woman was able to climax. And climax she did! It was amazing.


Her orgasm ripped through her with such force that I swear she almost broke free of the shackles holding her to the spinning wheel!

Her body rose and flopped down on the wheel time and time again, until she uttered an incredible guttural moan as her head thrashed from side to side.

The man inside her pussy started to cum, and this time he pulled out and moved to her head before cumming. He managed to squirt several good size streams of cum directly onto her mouth, which surprised the mask covered woman. However, after the first spurt or two, her tongue shot out and she craved to catch the remaining juices in her slutty mouth. I loved watching that....

Guy four stepped in and took his place rapidly. It was becoming quite a gang bang, and I was loving watching it. So were the other members of the audience.

She was pounded now by this fourth guy, the sixth different cock to invade her pussy inside an hour, and she loved it. She was now wriggling her body and begging for every stroke, her hands tugging against the bonds as she pushed her pussy down to met every thrust.

When this guy came, he jumped up on the wheel and squatted over her, before pointing his spurting penis directly into her mouth, which was open and wanting! She was amazing, slurping and greedily swallowing every drop of the sixth cock to cum on her that night.

When the man had finished having his penis cleaned by the horny woman in the catsuit, the announcer moved forward and spoke once more. I assumed it was over, and she was explaining this, but I was wrong. Oh, so, so wrong!

Three more men emerged, and they removed the woman from the wheel temporarily. One of the men replaced the woman, and he lay on his back in the centre of the wheel. The other two then lifted the woman onto his cock and she fucked herself up and down on the cock in her pussy, riding it like a pole of pleasure. She as ravenous! I have never seen a woman bob up and down as fast on a cock as I was witnessing now. Then, to add the final pieces to an amazingly erotic performance, the two other men stood either side of her, and she took their erections in her hands, and used them as handles for her riding. It looked fantastic s the woman bounced up and down with a cock in each hand and one in her cunt.

Suddenly the two cocks in her hands exploded as in sync, and she was sprayed completely with cum once again for the umpteenth time that night in front of us all. She swapped her face side to side as the spurting fuck sticks gave up their liquid and fed her, until the two men were spent and left the woman with just the one dick left to please, hidde inside her magical, bouncing cunt.

As if in a final piece of slutty abandon, the woman, who had given us such an amazing show of her ability to withstand a gang bang, rose of the penis inside her pussy and reached down to gather a large amount of juices from her sopping pussy.

Bending at the waist, she faced away from us so that we had a perfect view of her incredible ass, and smeared the goo inside and around her asshole. I knew what se was planning, and it was too much for me!

I took to my own cock with relish as I watched her position the final man behind her, ad allowed him, no, demanded him to stick his dick in her tightest orifice in front of the audience.

Yes, she knelt down like a dog and begged the final man to fuck her up the ass good and proper. And he did just that!

As I watched his cock enter the tiny tight hole at her bottom, I came all over the floor of the small theatre. My cock burst sperm all over my hand and the carpet, as she squealed, impaled anally on the penis of a stranger on stage in front of a crowd of people.

The scene must have gotten to the last guy, because he was unable to last long, and he soon shot a full load of cum into the woman's bowels, yelling and grunting as he let fly into her shitter with his semen. He ground his hips into her, pushing the gooey offering in as far as he could, until he collapsed and rolled off the woman, still encased in the full catsuit, which was now covered in slimey sperm from head to toe.

I was in awe, and as the announcer spoke again, she held up the woman's hand in admiration, and removed the mask of the catsuit.

My wife, Dee, was revealed to the audience, the cum still seeping from her body. She had planned the whole thing. No wonder they knew us at the door. No wonder I couldn't find her. No wonder those guys on stage were all so blonde and damn handsome. No wonder the small dicked men had gone first, followed by the larger ones.

I can't wait to lay in bed with Dee when we get back home and watch the dvd and relive what was an amazing night and an incredible performance.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,552 Followers
12