All Comments on 'Gangbang Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

that is a great story.....I have a wife/slut of my own who would love a night like that. Anyways I hope there is a part 2 as I look forward to where it goes

WankerThankerWankerThankeralmost 12 years ago
Admittedly I am a panty fetishistm, otherwise terrified of touching or asking a

woman for anything; starting with mom @ age twelve. Some sixty years later after collecting approximately 50,000 files of erotica, I have become somewhat choosy and had nearly given up on you. But this is fabulous; foreplay et al. You Go GIRL! I've moved you from my almost ran to 1st place with this. Now if you could get mom to dress sonny in her panties, head and posterior, you'd really have something from the camp: ejaculated gray matter terminal arrival and lunch together:)

GizmorGizmoralmost 12 years ago
Submission

One Hot Fucking story!! Fine job. I'm exhausted just reading It. Excellent. Thanks.

pete_polegspete_polegsalmost 12 years ago
Wow, another v. hot story

Thank you, Jasmine, for yet another wildly erotic tale!

Life was never like this when I worked in an office!

I do hope Brigitte will ride again, pun intended!

Pete

MontanaSaxMontanaSaxalmost 12 years ago
I hope there is a part 2

Silkstockinglover:

You are without a doubt once of the best story tellers on Literotica. Another fantastic story. Please have Bridgette and her Master's ride again for our pleasure.

I look forward to each new submission.

RAD

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69almost 12 years ago
Outstanding Tale

Or is it 'Tail'? An outstanding erotic story! After voting a five, I thought I would place a vote for a sequel to this dominant/submissive gangbang, You are a truly gifted writer of eroticism, silkstockingslover. I hope to read more from you and thanks for sharing your fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it

This was the best story I have read ever. I hope there will be other stories of her an of them in the future. Loved how it started out with just a truth or dare game then ended with her total submission to them all. I hope there will be stories of her being used to seal deals an of where she will be with two of them. Please keep up the great work. five starts doesn't do this justice there should me more stars to give.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved It!

This is the best Erotic Story i have ever read! Your a really good writer with a great imagination. Please make a sequel or more 'Truth or Dare' related stories. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Close to a 10+

A very, very hot story! Gotta check out what else the author has written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ummm I loved the story, wish there was more.. Bree

I really loved the story thank you... Bree

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Perfectly paced, damn erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

really enjoyed, can't wait to hear stories about her being a closer!

CeliaisAlienaCeliaisAlienaalmost 12 years ago
Sexy submission

Admirably crafted erotica. Fast, sexy, sensual, and kinky; it's all set up with such speed and efficiency, I'm as much in envy of the writer's craft as the sheer erotic bravura of the orgiastic submission! A very good story.

Scotchman1958Scotchman1958almost 12 years ago
Jasmine!

You have done it again girl! Absolutely fucking awesome!!!

Drew :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

As a long time visitor to Literotica, I have never given a five star rating - until now! This was without a doubt the best piece I have ever read on this site. Please give us a sequel. Maybe she can get her dream job as a closer, "tending" to a major client on her company's behalf, pulling an anal train of the client's powerbrokers, etc? Keep up the fantastic work.

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 12 years ago
Exhausted!

Exhausting, just exhausting! Not a wetter, this was a soaker! O my, thank you so much. What a delightful, delightful read.

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

This is super hot! I really hope there are sequels!

WifewantsdpWifewantsdpalmost 12 years ago
Fucking hot!

Damn that was one of the best stories that I have read on this site. Fucking hot! Lunch time must be exciting. Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh lucky, lucky girl.

I am going to copy this and give it to my Master... hopefully he will arrange something like this for me too. I am so aroused from reading this I am going to have to beg Master's permission to masturbate and climax. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was a great read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Oh my gosh, thank you. Definitely one of the best stories I've read, here or on any other site. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pushes my buttons.!!!

This is, for me, the hottest story that I have found on this site.

It always gets me off.

I wish I had been born a girl and 40 years later so I could hope to be in Bridgette's shoes.

msilkymsilkyalmost 10 years ago

So hot! But definitely needs another edit badly. Other than that, perfect! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excited

Can I say..I get Soooo fucking excited and wet every time I see that you've posted a story in a section I want. I narrowed the tags down 6 times and then saw your name listed and knew instantly that your story would get me off. And I was not disappointed, as I never am.

Thank you for being so consistent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story

I was surfing the Internet looking for a gang bang video, or movie, that also had a story to it, especially a background situation. When I wasn't successful I decided to take a look at the gang bang section at Literotica. I recognized the author's name and selected this story. An excellent choice as it turned out! This is a masterful piece of erotic prose, strong on situation and characters and yet imaginative and compelling as a piece of thrilling erotica. I'm hoping I can find other gang bang stories as good as this one either by this author or others. Thanks silkstockingslover!

Nd6_BdNd6_Bdover 6 years ago
Blackmail

Only marked this story down because I am not a particular fan of submission by blackmail. I prefer the submissive to choose to be so.

hi78ehi78eover 5 years ago

I would love to read more about these adventures.

AmazonBeauty1966AmazonBeauty1966about 5 years ago
Whoa!

Intense, hot, nasty submission ... damn you're good!! Thank you ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The gangbang squads the bbc the ms-13's the mafia the Mexican mafia the hells angels the Aryiana brother hood

Mindy wetzel shaws store vergennes Vermont Vaughn court trailer park Monkton Vermont slut whore jezzabell fluezy pornstar callgirl prostitute

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

256. How interesting! A trip to take a piss and a seduction upon return. I feel that even though it was full of sex, it was coercion by blackmail softened a bit by her desire to submit to the humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great must be fantastic for girl to watch another girl getting fucked

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirl6 months ago

I've read it before, and I've read it again. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...