All Comments on 'Gangster's Moll Ch. 01'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This time you went too far

I read the first series with this character and was horrified yet fascinated by her violence, but now that she's put a child into an irreversible coma by beating him in order to get his dad to confess, she's become much worse than the monsters she fights against. Not sure where you're going here--you're a good writer, you don't need to keep upping the bar on depravity just to shock people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The public has never asked questions about who did this damage to the boy? Surely in a year's time someone in the big city has investigated, examined his wounds to know it was a gun that broke his jaw...

Intruiging as always. Will follow the next chapters and hope you don't blow up my computer with the pop up horror images...;)

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
BACK TO THE BONNIE PERSONA

with a different Clyde. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES